THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sentientlinergy
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

Maybe I can do some translation, but let me say that the Carnation revolution, did just merged Portugal into the internationalist democratist system, all votes go to parties connected to the european political families.

Before the revolution was worst anyway, Portuguese generals were selling arms to Angola and Moçambique and were profiting from the death of thousands of Portuguese soldiers that had no other chance than to being sent to war.

Alot of people died.

The apology from the operational that coordenated the plot, states that we worked for the cia, and that because the minister of Defense was investigating the arms sales, he recieved orders to cary the plot by his superiors.
I will do a resume tomorow. We are sick of lies and silence here!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

"I just come out of nowhere and just reamed my mouth off right into the inside of your ear, exploding through the other side...and then I witnessed my neighbours 4 storey new renovations collapse, one first then the second, mostly due to some bad 9/11 CGI calender failure because the 9/11 Bullshit hoax is just too intense." :P

Lol, new post on the Fox footage... http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2368663
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

I have become quite interested in the history of altered photos and film, and their roles in history and as propaganda tools.
I'm currently reading Propaganda and Information Warfare in the Twenty-First Century, by Scot Macdonald, which I conveniently found online. When I've finished it, I'll be looking for more. I wondered if anyone here knew of any other similar websites to recommend? Hopefully some exist!

http://athens.indymedia.org/local/webca ... ations.pdf

Propaganda and Information Warfare in the Twenty-First Century is the first book to analyze how the technology to alter images and rapidly distribute them can be used for propaganda and deception operations. Such images have already appeared, including altered images of British troops abusing prisoners in Iraq and altered photographs of a 1970s anti-Vietnam War rally with Jane Fonda sitting near 2004 presidential candidate John Kerry.
Using examples from history, Scot Macdonald outlines the principles of propaganda and deception, and presents a history of the use of altered images (both still and moving) in politics, diplomacy, espionage and war. Discussion of the key elements of propaganda, deception and photography serve as the foundation for an examination of why the United States and the West are likely targets for attacks using altered images, how adversaries might use such images against the West and what the possible defenses are against them.

I also have looked at http://tallarmeniantale.com/forgeries-fotos.htm "TAT contributor Gokalp has performed invaluable research exposing the fakery behind certain widely distributed images presuming to be "genocide evidence." (Though I know nothing about the Armenian / Turk conflict.)

& http://pictureshistory.blogspot.com.au/ ... ty-in.html (Fake Pictures Of German Brutality In Russia.)

There are a few interesting doctored / misleading old photos on these sites, though not enough to keep me happy. I've looked at dozens of sites along the same lines of http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/photo_database, which have a nice selection of images to look at, but there's just not enough written detail. So if anyone knows of other places on the web, please share :)

I'm semi interested in books too, though I'm just at a point in my life where I'm trying to get rid of a ton of books and not collect anymore. I'd rather do my reading online for the time being.
sentientlinergy
Banned

In 4 December 1980, Lisbon, prime minister of Portugal, Francisco Sá Carneiro, his wife, Snu Abecassis, minister of Defense, Adelino Amaro da Costa, his wife, Maria Manuel Amaro da Costa, chief of the prime minister office, António Patrício Gouveia, pilot of the plane Jorge Manuel Moutinho de Albuquerque, and Co-pilot Alfredo de Sousa board a Cessna 421 airplane to travel to Oporto.
Just after take off a bomb explodes and the plane crashes 400 meters away into a bulding, burning on the top of the bulding and falling down after. All the people on the plane died. One person is also killed on the ground.
Peaces of the plane are found in the area where the plane passed, metalic particles are found inside the bodies after an x-ray and remains of the explosives are found.
An investigation is carried, but focus on the plane itself and tries to create the idea the plane failed by itself, silence prevails.

After 31 years, one of the operatives leaks an apology document made available by a second operative in the sabotage plot.

Resume of the vídeo with the document:

Camarate
The confession of Farinha Simões

On 8 April 2012 José Esteves goes to the prison in Vale dos Judeus for an encounter with Fernando Farinha Simões...
On return, José Esteves brings with him a 18 page letter with the confession of Fernando Farinha Simões about the Camarate affair.

Fernando Farinha Simões, gives, by phone from the prison , his consent to the divulgation of the confession to the public.

- The audio of the consent is heard and the document scanned pages follow.-

I, Fernando Farinha Simões, finally decided, in 2011, to tell all the truth about Camarate.
In the past, I never told the entire operation of Camarate, because the judicial process was running, and I could be arrested and condemned.
I did not talk for 25 years, because I was prone to silence under the CIA, this is now changed, since the CIA abandoned me completely from 1989.
I finally decided to speak for will of conscience.

- Farinha simões then start to talk about the investigation.
He states _ that the first time he talked about Camarate was in 1995 to the Parlamentar Inquiry Commission, and since then always denied the accidental thesis from the Judiciary Police and the " Procuraderia Geral da Republica"
_ he talked about the envolvement of certain people in the commissions, these people remained in silence.
_ In all the declarations since 1995 he never told the entire truth, and he is in regret for the death of the people and the consequence for the country of this operation.

- Then he starts to explain how he came to be an intelligence operative.

In 1974 he was in South Africa, he worked for the NISS - National Intelligence Security Service, then he met a double agent named Uta Gerveck, that worked at the same time for the BND (west Germany) and the Stassi (east Germany).
In 1975 He is asked to work for the CIA, witch he accepts. He starts to work for the American Embassy in Lisbon, and work there from 1975 and 1988. In 1976 he invited to join the stassi, he talks to his chief in the CIA and Accepts, later he is presented to the Stassi director, Marcus Wolf in 1978.
He works in contact to diverse inteligence comunities, in 1978 he starts to work as a covert operative for the Office of special operations, Working all around the world for the CIA and and after 1981 also for the DEA.
In 1980 he meets in Paris with Henry Kissinger and Richard Lee Armitage, member of CFR (Counceil for Foreign Affairs and Relations) and OSCE , created by the CIA, and other "perpetual war advocates"

- He describes the drugs and arms traffic for some pages

Around 1980 Franck Carlucci talks with him for the first time about an operation of maximum importance and with priority in Portugal, to be made with his help, the CIA and the Embassy of USA in Lisbon.
Them he meats Frank Sturgies, who starts to talk about the operation that consist on eliminating an important person, connected to the Portuguese government.
In September or October of that year he plays tennis with Frank Carlucci and has dinner with him, where Carlucci tells him that there are problems in Portugal with the transport and sales of arms, Francisco Sá Carneiro was not a friend of the USA, and after the dinner they are joined by General Diogo Neto, Coronel Vinhas, Coronel Robocho Vaz and Paulo Cardoso, where the necessity of the removal of obstacles to the arms sale is stated. All these elements state to carlucci that "I am" the right pearson for this operation.

In October 1980 another dinner where Frank Sturgies (CIA), Vilfred Navarro (CIA), General Diogo Neto and Coronel Vinhas talk of the same operation, and in another dinner Oliver North states the obstacles must be removed.

There are portuguese that are profiting from the arms sales, like Major Canto e Castro, General Pezarat Correia, Franco Charais and a businessman named Zoio.

At the time Adelino Amaro da Costa was trying to end the arms deals and investigating the Ultramar development fund, and eliminating established organized crime.
and Since they were elected the only way of removing them was by treachery.

A few days later Farinha Simões recives a telefone call from Major canto e Castro (part of the revolution counceil) where he is asked to encounter him in the Altis Hotel, Along with Frank Sturgies. In a second reunion with also Philip Snell, Frank sturgies encharges Farinha simões of finding people for the operation and the building of the bomb. The operation is payed by the CIA and Canto e Castro that also works for the french intelligence.
Farinha Simões talks with José Esteves and later with Lee Rodrigues, conected with Evo Fernandes from the resistence in Moçambique, renamo.. He also speaks with members of the spanish ETA in the case of the plot being carried by fire arms.
In another dinner in the house of frank Carluci, just the two, Carlucci tells "me" Avelino Amaro da Costa is the target of the operation, he was dificulting the weapons trade and there was green light from Kissinger and Oliver North.

- Resumed text as wrote by Farinha Santos:
Three week before the plot, Canto e Castro and Frank Sturgies tell me the target is Adelino Amaro da Costa. Canto e Castro tell me that he is traveling to London. Frank Sturgies asks me to get an access cart to the aeroport to Lee Rodrigues, the person that will take and install the bomb.
I recive a call from Canto e Castro for me to come and meet him there, ... Canto e castro picks me and takes me to an Hotel where he shows me the material for the bomb, and tells me to pick this mateirial in the Altis Hotel in Lisbon.
I go to the Hotel with José Esteves to pick the bag and José Esteves then prepares a bomb with the material, with the help of Carlos Miranda.
Major Canto e Castro comes back from London and I tell him the bomb is ready. Lee Rodrigues is presented to me by Canto e Castro.

Some day later there is a reunion between me, Canto e Castro, Evo Fernandes and Lee Rodrigues.

In November I am called to a meeting in an Iate, I take José Esteves with me and go, in there are Philips Snell, Oliver North, Frank Sturgies, Sydral and Lee Rodrigues and 2 or 3 more persons.
The order for the preparation is given, money is payed to some operatives.
Lee Rodrigues asks me for a card to access the airport.
I obtain a forged card for the effect.
José Esteves prepares in his house the device, with the help of Carlos Miranda.
After de device is ready I go to Paris, In the Ritz Hotel I meet Oliver North, coronel Wilkinson and Philip Snell, it is refered that the target is Adelino Amaro da Costa, Minister of defense.
5 or 6 days before the plot, I come back to Portugal. A Dinner is marked in the Sharaton Hotel, in the dinner and individual I do not knew apears, he is presented to me by Oliver North, his name is Penaguião. Penaguião claims he is Sá caneiro personal guard. Oliver North refers that Penaguião is part of Sá Carneiro personal secutity, and he is the man that will put Sá Carneiro in the plane. Penaguião affirms coldly and directly, that Sá Carneiro will go in the plane, " this way two oponents will be killed with on stroke" He afirms his elimination is necessary because he is anti-american and supports unconditionaly Adelino amaro da Costa in the denounce of the arms trade, and the discovery of a "blue bag" in the Ultramar defense fund, and everything was programmed from the start to include Francisco Sá Carneiro and Adelino Amaro da Costa.
Penaguião says that he will put Francisco Sá Carneiro in the plane.
After the dinner we are joined by General Diogo Neto and Coronel Vinhas.

I became perturbed with this information about Sá Carneiro and decide to go to the residence of the ambassador of the USa, in Lapa, where Frank Carlucci is and tell him what I have heard.
He tells me not to be preoccupied, because that was determined long time ago. He told me the that Mário Soares was their man, aand that Sá Carneiro did not serve the strategic interests of the USA.
Mário Soares would be supported by the American Establishment, along with other liders from PSD and PS. I accept this situation since I was to be protected after the operation.

Three days before the plot there is a reunion, in Rua Preta, in the Roquete Palace, where Canto e Castro, Farinha Simões, Lee Rodrigues and Carlos Miranda participate. In this reunion the last details are layed, Lee Rodrigues says he is ready and Canto e Castro says it will be for 3 or 4 December. In this reunion is stated that the target is Adelino Amaro da Costa.
The next day we meet Canto e Castro in the Sharaton Hotel and go to dinner in the restaurant "O Polícia".
sentientlinergy
Banned

On the day of 4 December I call to William Hasselberg, on the American Embassy, to confirm that the plot is to be carried, it is referred to me that it is. At the afternoon José Esteves brings a bag to my house and we go to the airport, in a BMW from José Esteves.
In the airport, José Esteves and I entered by a lateral entry, next to a fiscal guard post, utilizing the forged card. José Esteves gives the bag to Lee Rodrigues that dresses a pilot uniform, and is also seen by me. About 15 minutes later, he leaves without the bag, and leaves the airport with me. We separate ourselves, but later José Esteves meets me in the Bacta hairdresser. In the Alvalade Comercial Center.
After José Esteves appears in my house with his companion, named Gina, and a clothes bag to remain there just for precaution. We hear the 20 Hours news on the television, and José Esteves becomes surprised, he did not know Sá Carneiro would go on the plane.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Twitter users shocked to discover 9/11 was real

TEENAGE Twitter users believe that the events of September 11, as portrayed in movies World Trade Center and United 93, were fictional, it has emerged.

The original 9-11 made $140m

Close to a thousand teenagers, across the United States and the world, have tweeted messages like “OMG 9-11 was totally a thing… am I dumb for not knowing this?” and “Twin Towers movie not just a movie! #hadnoidea”.

Beauty therapist Helen Archer said: “I did wonder why there was so many films about the same thing but there’s like hundreds of films on vampires and they’re not real. Are they?

“Does that mean all those shaky-camera documentary style films, like The Bourne Supremacy, actually happened?”

But many have claimed there is no evidence the events were not fictional. 1TrueRed tweeted: “#911real stupids need to check IMDB, its just a remake of Towering Inferno made in 1970s”. The tweet received 1,876 retweets.

The lack of any record of September 11 on Twitter timelines or Facebook pages has also been cited as evidence that the terrorist attacks never happened.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 204175132/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MsQ wrote:I have become quite interested in the history of altered photos and film, and their roles in history and as propaganda tools.
I'm currently reading Propaganda and Information Warfare in the Twenty-First Century, by Scot Macdonald, which I conveniently found online. When I've finished it, I'll be looking for more. I wondered if anyone here knew of any other similar websites to recommend? Hopefully some exist!
Thanks MsQ! :wub:

..for linking to this highly recommended reading:

PROPAGANDA AND INFORMATION WARFARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY

Altered images and deception operations
by Scot MacDonald

In the past, photographs and film were the closest representation of reality
available. Propagandists and those seeking to conduct deception operations
used crude methods to alter images of real people, events and objects. Such
photo-manipulations could usually be detected relatively easily.

Today, those who produce propaganda and practice deception based on images
no longer even have to start with reality. Computers allow the creation of any
imaginable image, still or moving, with appropriate accompanying audio. The
quality of an altered image depends on both the sophistication of the technology
used and the skill of the manipulator. Technology will soon provide the ability to
alter images perfectly with little or no chance of detection, especially if the time
frame for analysis of the image is short, such as during an election campaign or
a foreign policy crisis.

http://athens.indymedia.org/local/webca ... ations.pdf
fbenario

MsQ wrote:Discussion of the key elements of propaganda, deception and photography serve as the foundation for an examination of why the United States and the West are likely targets for attacks using altered images, how adversaries might use such images against the West and what the possible defenses are against them.
How 'bout the US being the aggressor, and targeting everyone else on the planet using altered images?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40K2S0-5Xo0
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

fbenario wrote:
MsQ wrote:Discussion of the key elements of propaganda, deception and photography serve as the foundation for an examination of why the United States and the West are likely targets for attacks using altered images, how adversaries might use such images against the West and what the possible defenses are against them.
How 'bout the US being the aggressor, and targeting everyone else on the planet using altered images?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40K2S0-5Xo0
Yes, I would say most definitely about the US being the aggressor and targeting everyone else on the planet. I'll spare you the rave, but US influence in the media and in regular television and film shits me to no end. I was just quoting the paragraph about the book above :)

Without even playing the clip, I'm going to have that Altered Images song in my head all day now :D Someone gave me the single for my 11th birthday. Not a bad song, but nowhere near as good as their earlier release Dead Pop Stars :)
fbenario

No kidding.
Or, as Mr. Lutz writes in his catalog essay, whereas photographers once hoped to participate directly in actual events, many are now "more interested in the twilight world of the playhouse where magical slippages of reality occur."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... ljournal_2
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I'd like to thank Thunder for posting the Construction worker driving his gleaming truck with his hard hat on - an interview I have been searching for fuitlessly for months!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzzHjLYjuA

Here's a quick study I did of his POV when the clip first appeared....

25 Park Place - 5 storeys high. ;)

http://www.nyc.gov/html/lpc/downloads/p ... kplace.pdf
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaytotale

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Another one of those stories that make you go hmmm.
Suicide riddle of weapons expert who worked with David Kelly: Scientist tells wife he is going for a walk, then takes his life in a field... just like his friendBody of Dr Richard Holmes discovered in a field four miles from the Porton Down defence establishment
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances in latest case but revealed scientist was 'under a great deal of stress'
He resigned from Porton Down last month, but it is unclear why
By Nick Constable and Ian Gallagher
PUBLISHED: 21:58 GMT, 21 April 2012 | UPDATED: 22:45 GMT, 21 April 2012
Comments (17) Share

A weapons expert who worked with Dr David Kelly at the Government’s secret chemical warfare laboratory has been found dead in an apparent suicide.
In circumstances strongly reminiscent of Dr Kelly’s own mysterious death nine years ago, the body of Dr Richard Holmes was discovered in a field four miles from the Porton Down defence establishment in Wiltshire. It is not yet known how he died.
Mr Holmes, 48, had gone missing two days earlier after telling his wife he was going out for a walk – just as Dr Kelly did before he was found dead at an Oxfordshire beauty spot in July 2003.

ImageImage
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Kelly.html

If this isn't a clear example of a digitally manufactured subject, then I don't know what is.
This is a strange story, under 'normal' circumstances.

It seems to me that someone may be trying to (not so) subtly tell us something.

I have been following this story for the last month or so.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=205948

I've been through the links, listened to the shows and updates, and have taken stock of the many
strange, inconsistent, incriminating and outright silly stories published recently.

Too good to be true? Maybe.
Though I tread carefully, I do hold some hope.

http://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com ... of-nesara/