THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Post Reply
MsQ
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by MsQ » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 pm

I just finished listening and loved the show. I hope the next one is soon!
I actually sat down for the whole 2 hours and listened without fidgeting or doing anything else. Something I find impossible to do, and can't recall doing for my entire adult life at least :blink: :D
Thank you Simon for all the work you've done, it's been really eye opening!
I recently re-watched September Clues and was struck by how fake most of the 9/11 footage looks to me now compared to when I first viewed it earlier this year. I realised how much I've learnt already from reading this forum :)

disinpho
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by disinpho » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 pm

AmongTheThugs wrote:Simon, you sound great. you're English is much better than the other two! :lol:
I love weed but there's a time for it. Clearly the co-host is fried and some of his comments
are incoherent babble. :D
I think the problem lies with the whole 3-person dynamic. One person will often step into the background and his comments will seem like interjections instead of participation in the talk. With a little more practice the host duo could become quite dynamic and interesting. I don't mind if either smokes weed, if it doesn't make him incoherent, and I really didn't think he was. I enjoyed both hosts and the show was good, although maybe not something for every 9/11 "beginner".

The two hosts also did an interesting 911-special on March 18th, with slides. It can be found here: http://www.therealnewsonline.com/new-91 ... -blog.html . This might be something you could send to zombified friends and relatives :D

Equinox
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Equinox » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 pm

simonshack wrote:Thanks for the kind words, guys. Btw - and to be fair with my radio hosts - the Bic lighter was actually me re-lighting a tobacco ciggy from time to time (I smoke self-rolled 'natural' tobacco - which doesn't burn as well as the WTC steel :P ) and the coughing in the background was my girlfriend which is down with a terrible spring flu these days...
I knew it was you for some reason when, I heard it could hear it being smoked. just picture you lighting up a ciggerete. I find it funny how 2 members we picked up on the subtle things like the BIC lighter noise. We always naturally pick up on clues in audio and or visual.
Look what you created Simon haha :lol:

The clues!
Image


Simon you sound really fluent and proffesional in sharing your research... B)

Yes I should have skype in the next few days I will give you a call, and have a chat. Also I want to touch bases on professionally archiving things. I have a timeframe to get it done.. in 8 weeks ( completed phase 1 of downloading 2nd hit, ALL collapse footage, Archives, and the rest) now working on getting the posts.
But any ways Ill chat with you about it on skype.

Other than random comments, I will only be submitting one more proper posts for 8 weeks. ( dam addictive forum is to much of a distraction haha)( I will paste it in Sim city l8ter tonight)

:D

Equinox
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Equinox » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 pm

disinpho wrote:
AmongTheThugs wrote:Simon, you sound great. you're English is much better than the other two! :lol:
I love weed but there's a time for it. Clearly the co-host is fried and some of his comments
are incoherent babble. :D
I think the problem lies with the whole 3-person dynamic. One person will often step into the background and his comments will seem like interjections instead of participation in the talk. With a little more practice the host duo could become quite dynamic and interesting. I don't mind if either smokes weed, if it doesn't make him incoherent, and I really didn't think he was. I enjoyed both hosts and the show was good, although maybe not something for every 9/11 "beginner".

The two hosts also did an interesting 911-special on March 18th, with slides. It can be found here: http://www.therealnewsonline.com/new-91 ... -blog.html . This might be something you could send to zombified friends and relatives :D
Nope really hats of to Brian S and Justin,
For thinking for themselves going against the Grind, And telling it how it is. They rock in my book.
Image

Image

Good on those 2,
Gees it’s only like the biggest story this side of the milennuim. Haha where are the rest of the interviews?
People just take imagry and amateur videos as always legit..

I suppose the old saying goes…
Seeing is believing, And a picture says 1000 words…

But what happens when the pictures are fake?
Appropriately titled "Whatever It Takes", the ad uses Bush's convention acceptance speech, stirring music, and images of dedicated troops and families in the heartland.

Bush 2004 Campaign Ad - Whatever It Takes


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgS_qPsTfmQ


Image

Image


Clones!
Whatever it takes fakes alright :P

AmongTheThugs
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by AmongTheThugs » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Don't get me wrong, those guys are great. I'm an avid pot smoker so I know the co-host was high as hell. I can't speak well when I'm fried either! He should get a vaporizer though and take smaller tokes. :D
I wish they were a bit more familiar with September Clues but their hearts are defiantly in the right place. I'll check out their show often.
Simon, I think you should script a nice long interview for yourself and have someone interview you with it. That way you get a lot said without getting off track, etc.

Alphard
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Alphard » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:46 am

....
Last edited by Alphard on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

TrutherInTX
Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by TrutherInTX » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:48 am

Great interview Simon. Your spoken English is just fine. I do not post a whole lot but I am a huge fan.

I often post comments to 9/11 articles and other fakery articles on MSNBC & others and point people to your site. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure things out and this is the only site that I know truth is spoken and required. My observation is that the alternative media is largely co-opted. There are sometimes nuggets of interest but even most of that is fake. As an aside, if there is a list anyone has compiled of other real sources I would really appreciate learning what those are.

My biggest problem is that I can now spot the fakery and there is so much of it that I am overwhelmed. The biggest one I see the most here in Texas is fake shootings. Every single day when I drive to work on the radio there are multiple shooting deaths. Sometimes I question myself and then I think these people pulled off the biggest event in history, they could make up any shooting. I'm really curious how they do it. Either there are a lot of people in on it or playing the game or much is in Hollywood and locals are kept out of the loop.

The only person that I have woken up is my mother. I think my brothers are suspicious but they have busy lives and its not top of mind for them. My friends and co-workers are completely psy-oped. I tried to tell one guy I work with after he brought it up and he did not speak to me for a couple months. People are scared to face that their reality is not the way it is. The good new is though the more the bad guys hurt us though I see more people questioning why it is the way it is. They are being forced to face their reality.

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 am

TrutherInTX wrote:[1]My observation is that the alternative media is largely co-opted. There are sometimes nuggets of interest but even most of that is fake.
...
[2]My biggest problem is that I can now spot the fakery and there is so much of it that I am overwhelmed.
...
[3]My friends and co-workers are completely psy-oped. I tried to tell one guy I work with after he brought it up and he did not speak to me for a couple months.
No. 1 - That's a great definition of 'limited hangout'!

No. 2 - Goodness, please don't view your ability to see things as they really are as a problem. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. It is a thing to feel joyous about. I would suggest that every person has an obligation to himself, the people he influences, in fact the entire world, to see reality as clearly as humanly possible.

No. 3 - My current situation also. Every single person to whom I have sent the septclues link has broken all communication with me, except my partner and my best friend (who really don't have the option to cut off all communication), and even they have never agreed that media fakery exists. Sheeple.

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Dcopymope » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 am

fbenario wrote:
TrutherInTX wrote:[1]My observation is that the alternative media is largely co-opted. There are sometimes nuggets of interest but even most of that is fake.
...
[2]My biggest problem is that I can now spot the fakery and there is so much of it that I am overwhelmed.
...
[3]My friends and co-workers are completely psy-oped. I tried to tell one guy I work with after he brought it up and he did not speak to me for a couple months.
No. 1 - That's a great definition of 'limited hangout'!

No. 2 - Goodness, please don't view your ability to see things as they really are as a problem. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. It is a thing to feel joyous about. I would suggest that every person has an obligation to himself, the people he influences, in fact the entire world, to see reality as clearly as humanly possible.

No. 3 - My current situation also. Every single person to whom I have sent the septclues link has broken all communication with me, except my partner and my best friend (who really don't have the option to cut off all communication), and even they have never agreed that media fakery exists. Sheeple.
Well, you don't go out evangelizing the mass man with a viewpoint that is contrary to there's in anyway unless you want to be completely ostracized, or worse. It should be obvious to you now that those people are a lost cause. If you want to keep your "friends", then I'd just keep my mouth shut. I thought we established at some point that learning this info is an individual thing, and we should treat it as such.

lux
Member
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by lux » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:41 am

I have a few friends I can talk to about this stuff (fortunately!) but it is over the head of most people I know. I don't try to “wake them up.” If I did, it would only make them think I was crazy. I just try to validate anything they express that seems to be a glimmer of possible awareness.

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Dcopymope » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:45 am

lux wrote:I have a few friends I can talk to about this stuff (fortunately!) but it is over the head of most people I know. I don't try to “wake them up.” If I did, it would only make them think I was crazy. I just try to validate anything they express that seems to be a glimmer of possible awareness.
And this is the only way you could get through to them at all, which in the end still isn't worth my time because it isn't going to get anywhere because of the fact that you can't discuss any of it with them in any real depth. It goes to show that the powers that be have done a hell of a mind job on the public.

Equinox
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Equinox » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 am

Youtube user--- 911SMOM---http://www.youtube.com/user/911SMOM

I don't know which member you are on this forum, I don't have too... But this... Video right here...is very well made. that is a real good video you have made. 5 stars B)


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgfoM2ZnJ8s

Links in info box right to this forum nice work!
I felt inspired after watching this. Nice soundtrack !

waterwitch
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by waterwitch » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 am

Don't know if anyone has posted these collapsing towers before, but I suspect fakery, albeit it of a more sophisticated nature than we are usually presented with :unsure:

COLLAPSING COOLING TOWERS

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggg3C87UVCY

The fact that the first "twin towers" are drinking tea might be a cryptic heads-up as to who is ultimately behind the whole theatre production called "9/11". It's eleven o'clock and everything stops for tea. British elite claiming ownership in their offhand signature style, anybody? :blink:

MsQ
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by MsQ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 am

TrutherInTX wrote:
My friends and co-workers are completely psy-oped. I tried to tell one guy I work with after he brought it up and he did not speak to me for a couple months.
fbenario wrote:No. 3 - My current situation also. Every single person to whom I have sent the septclues link has broken all communication with me, except my partner and my best friend (who really don't have the option to cut off all communication), and even they have never agreed that media fakery exists. Sheeple.
Aww :(
So far most of the people I've mentioned September Clues to have been very receptive about the idea of media fakery. I don't think anyone has gone so far as to actually check out the movie or site though, but anyway...
I've had a couple of negative reactions from people. This has actually had the effect of me wanting to break off communication with them ^_^

wtc-wtf
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by wtc-wtf » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"
by Equinox on April 12th, 2012, 4:27 am

Youtube user--- 911SMOM---http://www.youtube.com/user/911SMOM

I don't know which member you are on this forum, I don't have too... But this... Video right here...is very well made. that is a real good video you have made. 5 stars
Wow nice video.I like that guy at the end who says if any bombs go off we will not be fooled.

Post Reply