THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
AmongTheThugs

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Donation button is the best way to go. I just sent 25 euros. Everyone else should do the same. If you're rich then give more. :D
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I've donated 30 euros from time to time. I'm not what you'd call a millionaire, though, so unfortunately can't splash out thousands of euros...
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:For now, I've just placed a donate button on the very bottom of http://www.septemberclues.org
Please let me know if the sentence underneath sounds ok - or if you have any suggestions for additions/mods.
Simon, you wrote "All funds raised will be used for the upkeeping of this website, of the Cluesforum and numerous initiatives".

I would change that to "of Cluesforum.info (an ongoing discussion of fakery research) and numerous other initiatives".

Also change "upkeeping" to "upkeep", please.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote: Simon, you wrote "All funds raised will be used for the upkeeping of this website, of the Cluesforum and numerous initiatives".

I would change that to "of Cluesforum.info (an ongoing discussion of fakery research) and numerous other initiatives".

Also change "upkeeping" to "upkeep", please.
Done - thanks! :)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Simon, remember the mails we had re Naudet analysis by Leslie Raphael? Well, he has just appeared on a related thread over at LR, where I notice you are still active. ;)

http://letsrollforums.com/proof-naudet- ... 911p2.html

Perhaps it is worth asking him whether he thinks a plane still hit the towers?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmokingGunII

SmokingGunII wrote:Simon, remember the mails we had re Naudet analysis by Leslie Raphael? Well, he has just appeared on a related thread over at LR, where I notice you are still active. ;)

No need now Simon - Heiwa's already obliged! :)
simonshack
Administrator

SmokingGunII wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:Simon, remember the mails we had re Naudet analysis by Leslie Raphael? Well, he has just appeared on a related thread over at LR, where I notice you are still active. ;)

No need now Simon - Heiwa's already obliged! :)
I am actually quite curious to see how Leslie Raphael will reply to Heiwa's simple questions. Let's wait and see. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I would ask him too, if he thought it was possible that it was shot in a Model Studio like this one? :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsfzAvOrjrc
SmokingGunII

Leslie Raphael's answers to Heiwa at LR:

I have some simple questions here:
1. Do you really think airplanes collided with WTC1/2 on 911?
2. If you refer to various footage of planes colliding with WTCs, do you think the footage is real?
3. Have you ever heard of propaganda, planting false info in the mind of people?
4. Do you think skyscrapers globally collapse into a little rubble heap by gravity after a little fire up top?

In a PM I have got the following answers from Les:
1. Yes I do - on balance.
2. Yes.
3. Yes - the official 9/11 story, for example.
4. No

1. Not sure I know he means? :P
2. Oh dear.
3. That's good.
4. Excellent answer.

Now, Heiwa, if he believes, on balance, that planes hit the twin towers and the aluminium wings managed to cut through steel beams, can he explain why the softest part of the plane ( the nose cone) managed to smash through the reinforced Pentagon walls, whilst the strongest parts (the engines) never even scratched the surface and in fact, were nowhere to be seen on the lawn? ;)
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

SmokingGunII wrote: Now, Heiwa, if he believes, on balance, that planes hit the twin towers and the aluminium wings managed to cut through steel beams, can he explain why the softest part of the plane ( the nose cone) managed to smash through the reinforced Pentagon walls, whilst the strongest parts (the engines) never even scratched the surface and in fact, were nowhere to be seen on the lawn? ;)
I asked him in a polite way ... and no reply so far. But he lives at some remote village in Scotland and is maybe snowed in? Global warming? :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

SmokingGunII wrote:Leslie Raphael's answers to Heiwa at LR:

HEIWA ASKED
I have some simple questions here:
1. Do you really think airplanes collided with WTC1/2 on 911?
2. If you refer to various footage of planes colliding with WTCs, do you think the footage is real?
3. Have you ever heard of propaganda, planting false info in the mind of people?
4. Do you think skyscrapers globally collapse into a little rubble heap by gravity after a little fire up top?

LES RAPHAEL ANSWERED:
1. Yes I do - on balance.
2. Yes.
3. Yes - the official 9/11 story, for example.
4. No
Heiwa's question:

Leslie Raphael's reply:
2. Yes.

This is most interesting. So Leslie Raphael actually believes the 9/11 footage (of the Naudet brothers and all) is REAL AND LEGIT?

Interesting - to say the least ! We might need to dig out Leslie from the snow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

This parody of the film "Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close" struck me as very funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNV8JGyiQuA

It isn't research material as such, so I hope it's okay to park this here.