THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
grav

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by grav »

Hey guys,

just found this forum recently and think it's awesome. this is the only place on the internet i've found where people are discussing media fakery. i've tried talking about this in other forums and to most people it is just UNFATHOMABLE that this could be going on. i get ridiculed for suggesting the media could be making fake imagery and staging psyops. why is this so difficult to conceive? i think the CNN fake newcast of the Gulf War in the early 90's with Charles Jaco was what sealed the deal for me that the news is a staged production company.

anyways, i got caught up in the alternative media and 9/11 Truth for awhile and have come to realize it is almost entirely controlled opposition. it is hilarious that they are demonizing the idea of Media Fakery and "no planes". I actually saw September Clues a long time ago but was SCARED OFF from it because the "truth movement" was ridiculing it. so the military can pull off this incredible covert demolition operation but they can't spend a few hours with some CGI software? ha. i do suspect the controlled opposition is somewhat designed to finger the "government" and protect media control.

i am of the mind now that everything coming down the wire is a fake, staged, psyop, CGI, etc. until proven otherwise. occam's razor, simplest explanation based on the evidence we have that this fakery goes on.

anyways, just wanted to say Hi and share my gratuity that this forum exists. i'll be ready to help scrutinize the next media fraud.

take care

-grav
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks grav. Welcome to the bizarre world of knowing more than those around you.

Remember to start conversations about it in your daily life, if possible, without being anti-social.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

grav wrote:Hey guys,

just found this forum recently and think it's awesome. this is the only place on the internet i've found where people are discussing media fakery. i've tried talking about this in other forums and to most people it is just UNFATHOMABLE that this could be going on. i get ridiculed for suggesting the media could be making fake imagery and staging psyops. why is this so difficult to conceive? i think the CNN fake newcast of the Gulf War in the early 90's with Charles Jaco was what sealed the deal for me that the news is a staged production company.
Well, here we have yet another individual who have confirmed what Ive been saying. They think that these news stations are legit sources of info in of themselves and so they blindly trust whatever is said and shown on them without any critique. The people who claim to be looking for truth who ridiculed you for discussing media fakery are no different than those same people they call the "sheeple", or the masses. You came to find out that those "truth seekers" were as much of a waste of your time as the majority itself. They ridicule it because of their preconceived notions they get from the "truth movement" that tell them that September Clues is disinformation.
grav wrote:anyways, i got caught up in the alternative media and 9/11 Truth for awhile and have come to realize it is almost entirely controlled opposition. it is hilarious that they are demonizing the idea of Media Fakery and "no planes". I actually saw September Clues a long time ago but was SCARED OFF from it because the "truth movement" was ridiculing it. so the military can pull off this incredible covert demolition operation but they can't spend a few hours with some CGI software? ha. i do suspect the controlled opposition is somewhat designed to finger the "government" and protect media control.
This is partly true but from my viewpoint the words "government" and "media" are interchangeable, they are one and the same entity, so it really shouldn't matter to us anyway.
grav

Unread post by grav »

i think the media is some sort of anchor for people in a way. you can call the networks biased and poor journalists, but accepting the possibility that they are actually fabricating events is kind of like opening up pandora's box for our worldview being based largely on a hoax. sort of a Truman Show effect i guess you could say. "surely if this were true someone would have figured it out and told me by now. i can not be this deceived."

yes the common viewpoint seems to be that perceived government and media are separate entities though it is quite clear they are all part of some inner-working system. the 'government' makes a fantastic scapegoat and diversion though. focus on those shadowy figures in the background while the magician works his illusion on you center stage.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It seems Ireland is celebrity hoax and scareware central these days what with some old nazi woman visiting and some wall street fall-guy from the alleged united states coming calling too! Poster persons for the Regime!

Luke fucking Rudkowski in Ireland - well well! They really are scraping the barrel! I had hopes for Jim Corr - dashed against the rocks! Alan Watt - what a tosser he is!
hoi.polloi

Luke Rudkowski! Hahaha

I guess if you're kicked out of your cosy psy-op home with AJ, you can always find some freelance work in the UK. I wonder if he gets to go on a "visitors" visa.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:Luke Rudkowski! Hahaha

I guess if you're kicked out of your cosy psy-op home with AJ, you can always find some freelance work in the UK. I wonder if he gets to go on a "visitors" visa.
Are they giving out passports to chavs now?

James Steven Ignatius "Jim Corr" MBE - no less!

The Corr siblings were awarded honorary MBEs in 2005 by Queen Elizabeth II, in recognition of their musical talents(??)* and also their charitable work which raised money for Freeman Hospital in Newcastle, victims of the Omagh Bombing and other charities.

Victims Omagh. What was it --- Rose Abad? You know, the girl who also died on "9/11" and later died again in the Madrid bombings!!

The MBE
hoi.polloi

How come we never get that kind of thing? :P
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

grav wrote:i think the media is some sort of anchor for people in a way. you can call the networks biased and poor journalists, but accepting the possibility that they are actually fabricating events is kind of like opening up pandora's box for our worldview being based largely on a hoax. sort of a Truman Show effect i guess you could say. "surely if this were true someone would have figured it out and told me by now. i can not be this deceived."

yes the common viewpoint seems to be that perceived government and media are separate entities though it is quite clear they are all part of some inner-working system. the 'government' makes a fantastic scapegoat and diversion though. focus on those shadowy figures in the background while the magician works his illusion on you center stage.
Well, it is far bigger than "government" and "media", it’s the entire system and the populace that give it their energy as I have always said. I don't think “shadowy figures” is the correct term for it, more like shadowy organizations. If we are to really focus on the main elitist institutions or those groups with the most influence within the system, whether it is an NGO group or a foundation and trace the origins of these groups you will always run into a secret society of some form, and they are all connected, forming a web across the globe. If you read Carroll Quigley's books on the CFR you will see that the CFR is a front group in of itself for a secret society that was started by Cecil Rhodes in cooperation with all the other biggies like the Rothschild family, who is a main trustee to this group. The Rhodes scholarship is also a front. The only reason we know about these guys is because of Carroll Quigley, who stated that his only disagreement with this network (web work) was that it wished to remain unknown, so he simply made it known which was his undoing.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I had a laugh today - and just have to share it with you all -

Did you know what 'shack' means in military aviation jargon? Here's what I bumped into:

shack n. a direct hit on a target by a bomb or missile.

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/language ... 04741.html
The term was largely replaced by references to the "circular error" (a term much used by the end-of-WWII Strategic Bombing Survey of European targets), or by references to the distance of impact from the desired ground zero (DGZ); If they hit the DGZ, they had "zero error" or "zero C.E.P." (sic -- The abbreviation for the pre-drop estimate of the expected "Circular Error, Probable" became the term for the result.) As fighters were equipped with more complex, computing bombsights, late-Vietnam era, the shack term moved into use in the fast-movers' culture.
And here it is confirmed by Wicked Pedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shack
"In military aviation jargon, a "shack" refers to a successful, direct hit on a ground target."

Now, I swear to the Heavenly Dogs (lest I'd be suspected of being Top Gun Mohammed Atta himself) that I had no idea this was one of the meanings of 'shack', back in the 90's when an American Jazz musician coined my nom d'artiste which, as I have oft explained, is nothing else than the English translation of my real Norwegian name 'Hytten' ('the hut' - or - 'the shack'). Well, hope this doesn't come through as some egotistic drivel. I really think it's kinda droll!

And I just LOVE the 'zero error' part of it ! :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

I suppose they just couldn't make up their minds?

Haha - is she even there?
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.