THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario »

Burningame wrote:What are we to say to our children about how the world works?
Does having this knowledge affect your daily life, in terms of interactions with people - do you say nothing, do you tell anyone who’ll listen? How do you go on with your normal life?
Thank you for your thoughtful post.

To children:

Teach them the real history of the last 100 years, focusing on the inherent nature of ALL governing authorities - that their main goal is self-preservation (for which they will lie with every utterance), and their complete control of all paid media.

My attitude:

I feel utter contempt for every human who likes caging himself in the partisan shadowplay, and who believes that, in watching news broadcasts, he is seeing a neutral, non-biased presentation of the world.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Burningame,

Last time I checked, they did not give you the lottery prize for figuring out the Egyptian revolution or 9/11, so we have to keep on working to earn a living, don't we, although I myself do not believe in paper/electric money as wealth either-a bit of catch-22, isn't it?
I myself just want to get married and have children in this decade, because living just for myself seems like a waste of time and effort. :D
What will I tell my children? First of all, if I buy a flat, it will not have a TV and I will not subscribe for TV. And you know what? If you stop watching TV, so you do not let them hypnotize and manipulate your brain, trust me you will be less depressed-(I forgot to mention in my credo that TV is inciting emotions too)-you will see that reality, despite the manipulator's action and efforts, is still kind of OK, albeit on the downslide.
What to tell to your children? What your mother and father told you, plus what you experienced. I guess at the age of 30 at the latest, everybody realises that his old-school father was right in every single damn thing he said ;)
About history? You have to tell most importantly your tribal history, whatever your tribe is: the Hungarian nation, the American nation, the Italian nation, or the Scandinavian nations, from the tribal perspective.
Making a difference? All we can say for proven is what is NOT happening-what we see on TV is not happening. So, what can we say about what is really happening? We may speculate, and perhaps logic out. (Here is a speculation example: if global warming is true and we plan to stop it(I am not convinced, but let it be the hypothesis for now) then what is the point to invade Iraq for its oil? As Afghanistan was invaded for the control of the Heroin trade, that I am sure of, than Iraq is on the supply route, and that means they could not care less for the Iranian atom, either, but they want to control the Iranian part of the Heroin supply route, too.)
So, stop watching TV, that is my final advice! :D
Last edited by warriorhun on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

This is not true, warriorhun. My parents believe man walked on the moon. I have told my eldest child, aged 7, that they didn't. She came home with a quiz in which one of the questions was; Who was the first man to walk on the moon? I told her the answer would be Neil Armstrong, but explained man has never been on the moon. When she asked me why, I told her I would explain when she was a little older! :P

My youngest has just asked me where money comes from - I said I will explain when she is a little older.

I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do in the next few years! :lol:

PS. Interesting reading your thoughts guys, so well articulated. I wish I was so lucid.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ImageImage
"In the tradition of the guy who hung a mannequin from his second-story gutters comes French sculptor Julien Berthier.

A trickster as well as an artist, Berthier has created a 21-foot sculpture that looks just like a capsizing ship. In fact, it's so convincing that many a boater has stopped to assist.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20 ... -love-boat
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

If you want to know where the power lies, ask who you cannot critizise
Last edited by MartinL on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Burningame wrote:Simon’s comment about how this could very well be our last chance in history to analyse a huge media event like this, and conclusively prove it as fake, because of advancing technology, is one of the scariest things to me out of this whole thing. If this is true, I really think we’re in trouble.

What I would like to know is: what do you guys do to restore your faith in humanity, if anything? How optimistic are you that we can do anything at all to really make a difference? Does having this knowledge affect your daily life, in terms of interactions with people - do you say nothing, do you tell anyone who’ll listen? How do you go on with your normal life?
In contrast to the “side of holiness,” the kelipos derive their existence from a “lack of Divine desire” and were therefore sundered from G-d‘s unity. They have no existence other than the animation which they receive from the encompassing level of Divine light. When this source is removed they will be totally cut off [from life] and will be utterly obliterated. This is the meaning of the above-quoted verse, “[G-d] has set a limit to darkness....” The darkness of kelipah has a limited time, after which the kelipos will be utterly destroyed and annihilated,” since they originate from a “lack of Divine desire”
Source: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... pter-4.htm
More on Chabad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_Vvc_NJME

This research should lead to you asking yourself the question "what else might have been hidden from us?" Then search for it.

Are you a body, or do you have a body? If you only have a body, then who are you and where did you come from? ;)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Next post is for Edgar J. Steele, Brendan O'Connell, and all others imprisoned because they dare speak truth.
Last edited by MartinL on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Edward Gibbon (April 27, 1737 – January 16, 1794) was an English historian and Member of Parliament. His most important work, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, was published in six volumes between 1776 and 1788. The Decline and Fall is known for the quality and irony of its prose, its use of primary sources, and its open denigration of organized religion.

In his multi-volumed book on the Roman Empire he states:
Humanity is shocked at the recital of the horrid cruelties which [the Jews] committed in the cities of Egypt, of Cyprus, and of Cyrene, where they dwelt in treacherous friendship with the unsuspecting natives; and we are tempted to applaud the severe retaliation which was exercised by the arms of legions against a race of fanatics, whose dire and credulous superstition seemed to render them the implacable enemies not only of the Roman government, but also of humankind.
In our era, more than 200 years later, it's becoming blatantly obvious that "dwelling in treacherous friendship with the unsuspecting natives" is more of a Modus Operandi for this sect then something which happened a long time ago. They views themselves as racially superior due to their culture-gone-to-seed, maintained by heavy inbreeding which gives this tribe more than 20 genetic diseases that none of the other tribes possess.

For instance, the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel Ovadia Yosef, a highly appreciated Talmudic Scholar (Jewish law) and one of the worlds foremost Halakhic authorities (Jewish Law) openly states his undisguised contempt for non-Jews on a regular basis without it being reported in the Western tribe-controlled media.

In April 2010 BBC ran this story:
Rabbi calls for annihilation of Arabs: The spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-orthodox Shas party, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, has provoked outrage with a sermon calling for the annihilation of Arabs.

"It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable," he was quoted as saying in a sermon delivered on Monday to mark the Jewish festival of Passover.
Further the article states, just to remind us that this is not some obscure figure:
Rabbi Yosef is one of the most powerful religious figures in Israel, He is known for his outspoken comments and has in the past referred to the Arabs as "vipers".
Later the same year the rabid Rabbi spoke even more honestly when Jerusalem Post ran the following story in October last year:
Gentiles (non-Jews) exist only to serve Jews: The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim (non-Jews) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.
All this vile anti-human hatred stems from the 63 books of the Talmud, the Jewish law "interpreting" the Torah.

First 2 quotes from Deuteronomy 6-7:
And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,

And houses full of all good [things], which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
When the LORD your God shall bring you into the land where you go to possess it, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you;

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, [and] utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
Moving on to the Talmud itself:
There can be no doubt that the Talmud has been the most important factor in Jewish life. Time and agzin, it has proven to be the fountain of life to the Jewish nation during its entire exile, so that it is impossible to think of Israel, without thinking of the Talmud.
– preface to EN JACOB AGADA OF THE BABYLONIAN TALMUD

In his famous classic "The History of the Talmud Michael Rodkinson, the leading authority on the Talmud, in collaboration with the celebrated Reverend Dr. Isaac M. Wise states:
With the conclusion of the first volume of this work at the beginning of the twentieth century, we would invite the reader to take a glance over the past of the Talmud, in which he will see... that not only was the Talmud not destroyed, but was so saved that NOT A SINGLE LETTER OF IT IS MISSING; and now IT IS FLOURISHING TO SUCH A DEGREE AS CANNOT BE FOUND IN ITS PAST HISTORY...THE TALMUD IS ONE OF THE WONDERS OF THE WORLD. During the twenty centuries of its existence...IT SURVIVED IN ITS ENTIRETY, and not only has the power of its foes FAILED TO DESTROY EVEN A SINGLE LINE, but it has not even been able materially to weaken its influence for any length of time. IT STILL DOMINATES THE MINDS OF A WHOLE PEOPLE, WHO VENERATE ITS CONTENTS AS DIVINE TRUTH... The colleges for the study of the Talmud are increasing almost in every place where Israel dwells, especially in this country where millions are gathered for the funds of the two colleges, the Hebrew Union College of Cincinnati and the Jewish Theological Seminary of America in New York, in which the chief study is the Talmud... There are also in our city houses of learning (Jeshibath) for the study of the Talmud in the lower East Side, where many young men are studying the Talmud every day.

Code: Select all

R. Jacob b. Aha found it written in the scholars’ Book of Aggada: A heathen (NON-JEW) is executed on the ruling of one judge, on the testimony of one witness, without a formal warning, on the evidence of a man, but not of a woman, even if he [the witness] be a relation. 
~ Talmud, Sanhedrin 57b (Google Noahide Law)
Rabbi Johanan said: A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death, for it is written, Moses commanded us a law for an inheritance; it is our inheritance, not theirs.
- TALMUD, Mas. Sanhedrin 59a, Soncino Edition.

Sounds pretty tribal to me....

Malaysian PM urges Muslims to unite against 'Jewish domination'

PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia (AP) 10/16/2003 — Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on Thursday told a summit of Islamic leaders that "Jews rule the world by proxy" and the world's 1.3 billion Muslims should unite, using nonviolent means for a "final victory."
...today the Jews rule the world by proxy, They get others to fight and die for them.
Warriorhun is speaking truth, however veiled and disguised. The facts he is pointing out regarding communism, multiculturalism etc are spot on. Unfortunately.

Are we gonna fall into the trap of becoming an "academic institution" and fearing to speak out against evil to protect our own field of research? What about the totality of it all? What about the big picture? The world is degenerating faster and faster. Are we gonna keep quiet when academics are jailed for publishing their research material? Like this example: http://www.germarrudolf.com/

"Know thy enemy" - do research. Break all preprogrammed limits and embrace truth ya'll B)

Jews posing as extremist muslims: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/11/05/ra ... index.html

Who benefitted from 9/11?

Why solve the crime if we aren't gonna face the perps and accuse them of the crime?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

hoi.polloi wrote:
You just have to be okay with the fact that I don't trust any of you. If you're not okay with that, there is a good chance I will mistrust you further.
[...]
I am hard-pressed to believe even three contributors here are legit anymore. I have my doubts about everyone. And that has turned out to be a good idea, what with long-time researchers D.Duck and Ozzy seeming to be rabble-rousers instead of producers of long-lasting intelligent critique of the media. I think the military would hire people to 'get accepted' by Simon in order to study social dynamics. So please don't be offended if at the same time I offer platitudes I don't actually trust any of you.
I feel the same way. I intuit that this could have been one of the perp's intentions : to off-put so many using this mistrust creation tactic. Anyway...I'm sure others wanna ask this - though I'm not too worried about it myself- but did all admins have access to account logs? lol, now i understand why I and so many others were always warned about logging on to these type of forums unless you knew how to 'anonymize' yourself. I use shared proxies most of the time but even without them I wasn't too concerned. But how can you blame anyone for being so cautious, I guess. :P
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

"warriorhun"]Dear hoi.polloi,

I thought that sentence you quote from me was so absurd that it will be straightforward for you, that it was a JOKE! I know you are cool, man!
I blame the internet communication myself: everybody takes everything literally without a smiley?
Okay, here is two instead. See: ;) :D
Absurd? geez loise, you've used other racial slurs on this forum before...maybe that's why this seemed so in character! lol :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P ;) :o
any fuckin way ....
My granddaddy (RIP) used to tell me the most atrocious bedtime stories involving lynchings and what have you... kikes, niggas, chinks, spics....and mom and pop weren't all that different either
I've tried to be something else....something more, but I have to admit it ain't easy!
what with all that, as you say, "race mixing propaganda". I agree with you, a white man of little character can lose his identity in such an assault! I personally don't care if one of my own wishes to jump another's bone as long as it's NATURAL and not because of a "manipulated media enticement" !!! Are we all cool, man? lol
Last edited by RoyBean on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I assume the perps are very wealthy and control plenty ready money to hand out to silence people. Take such a simple matter as the ‘alleged’ crush-down collapses of WTC 1&2, i.e. a light weight, weak top structural assembly C (13 floors in WTC1) is supposed to drop and compress/destroy the heavier, stronger bottom structural assembly A (97 floors in WTC1) by gravity into rubble.
Any honest civil or structural engineer calculating the energy, momentum and forces required for such an event will find that there is not enough energy available and the forces are too small and that any momentum just disappears in the ground below, e.g. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm . The fake footage of the said event broadcast ‘live on TV’ is also just a stupid animation and not very convincing as such. BUT, ordinary people believe anything seen on TV, so the perps have an advantage.
But how can the perps fool the 10 000’s of engineers at ASCE, etc. Of course they use some useful idiots like prof. Bazant at Chicago, IL, that demonstrates that, YES, structures/buildings do collapse by themselves from top down and they bribe some civil servants at NIST to produce the same nonsense (in a 10 000+ pages report) and it seems that it is enough. Universities and labs teaching and analyzing the same matter shut up. Silence. The latter are simply afraid to stir up any shit. They are staffed by weak people not ready to stand up for anything. Sad actually but there is no reason to get depressed for that. I offer Euro 1 000 000:- to any such weak creatures proving me wrong and they, the poor sods, suffer as they cannot do it. Serves them right. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm .
I have a feeling the perps tried to recrute me to become part of the ‘team’ by offering me easy money to start a consultancy business (that they could use to launder their money ?) but who wants to play such games? Apparently plenty people. But not me.
Last edited by Heiwa on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
warriorhun

Dear RoyBean,

You are below 30, right? :)
Race-mixing Media propaganda targets young white women, not men. Why do you think in war women are mass raped, and the main body of civilian casualties and deaths in war are young fertile women? Because they are carrying the future of the nation, not the men, that's why. AND MEDIA IS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. White man can spread around themselves for all I care. They are targeted by Media to become soft pussies instead.
I do not understand what racism is. I am white, I want my country white, and I stand by my race if it is in conflict with another race. Is that racism?
Besides, the causes of "racism" could be solved in less then 10 minutes, but it is against the interests of the perpetrators: if we stop hating each other, we may notice them and start up pogroms: that is how they think. So to talk about races and their conflicts-in which the tribe wish the white Christian men to lose because white Christian men kept them where they belong throughout history-it is not "racist slur", whatever that means.
warriorhun

Dear All,

The only reason I brought up the topic of that tribe was because of their Media ownership and political control. That, and the "Al-Qaeda" pseudo-terrorist gang connects them to 9/11 and Media fakery. I was just interested: Are we talking about the same thing? Yeah, more or less. That's settled, then.
I could quote undisputable truths from the "fake" Protocols till the cows come home: but I refrain from it. Why?
Make no mistake: 9/11 is an American event. The fakery was done by the American media. The awakening of the Americans is the most important. In America, "anti-semitism" sells worse than soccer (football for us, Europeans :D )
They are conditioned so that "hate speech" triggers automatic rejection. If we expose Media fakery from that angle, we will trigger automatic rejection, no matter if we are right or wrong.
It works the other way around. We expose Media fakery. We present the proof. Then we suggest: check out for yourselves who owns the media and political control. If they find out for themselves, then the trigger is circumvented.
So, let us not discredit ourselves by stating obvious truths. :D Let us concentrate on the Media fakery angle, and let the readers extrapolate from there. What do you think?