GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: Getting the word out!

Unread post by fbenario »

It's really too bad (but not surprising) that gatekeeper perp site Alternet didn't examine the paid shills supporting the official 9/11 narrative of planes and victims.
Are Right-Wing Libertarian Internet Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations?

There are daily attempts to control and influence content in the interests of the state and corporations: attempts in which money talks.
Rowell and Matthews found that one of the messages Mary Murphy had sent came from a domain owned by the Bivings Group, a PR company specializing in internet lobbying. An article on the Bivings website explained that “there are some campaigns where it would be undesirable or even disastrous to let the audience know that your organization is directly involved … Message boards, chat rooms, and listservs are a great way to anonymously monitor what is being said. Once you are plugged into this world, it is possible to make postings to these outlets that present your position as an uninvolved third party."
Reading comment threads on the Guardian’s sites and elsewhere on the web, two patterns jump out at me. The first is that discussions of issues in which there’s little money at stake tend to be a lot more civilized than debates about issues where companies stand to lose or gain billions: such as climate change, public health and corporate tax avoidance. These are often characterized by amazing levels of abuse and disruption.
I often wade into the threads beneath my columns. But it’s a depressing experience, as instead of contesting the issues I raise, many of those who disagree bombard me with infantile abuse, or just keep repeating a fiction, however often you discredit it. This ensures that an intelligent discussion is almost impossible - which appears to be the point.
The internet is a remarkable gift, which has granted us one of the greatest democratic opportunities since universal suffrage. We’re in danger of losing this global commons as it comes under assault from an army of trolls and flacks, many of them covertly organised or trained. The question for all of us - the Guardian, other websites, everyone who benefits from this resource - is what we intend to do about it. It’s time we fought back and reclaimed the internet for what it does best: exploring issues, testing ideas, opening the debate.

http://www.alternet.org/media/149197/ar ... ns/?page=1
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

OUT NOW !

SEPTEMBER CLUES Español/Spanish ¡NUEVA VERSIÓN!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 9030557851

Another gigantic, slick and superb effort by my multilingual friend David in Perugia (lovely University town in central Italy) ! :)

Please send/diffuse to all your Spanish-speaking friends for Xmas !!!
unrestrained

Unread post by unrestrained »

The whole movement is swarmed with conspiracy addicts and desinformants. I suggest you move on. I decided years ago 9/11 was an inside job. I really don't see the need to come up with one after another more and more outrageous theory that can never be proven. Vicsims? Nuclear takedown? Fake planes? Acme Deathray? It's getting pretty stupid now... Well actually I think the fake planes theory has validity, but I don't have a need to discuss it ad nauseum. I mean you pull all these theories out of you ass, base them on grainy video clips and third hand accounts and sell it as truth. What does it matter? The overwhelming majority of those who don't subscribe to 9/11 = inside job would just get spooked by this conspiracy spitting contest anyways. I've been following this forum and other similar ones for many years now, but they are all turning into viper's dens. I have had it with this conjecture and bullshit. Get a life before your brains all melt into a puddle of molten thermite. Go read the Bible. Spend a fraction of the time you spend on this wank on reading the Bible and you might learn something more more valuable. :ph34r:
simonshack
Administrator

"More more valuable" ?? As in "very very" or "really really "?

Why should I - or anyone else - follow your advice? My ancestors were vikings, for Thor's sake! And what's wrong with Thor, Odin or Freyja? Have massive wars, crusades and indoctrination campaigns been perpetrated in their names? Not that I know of - but hey - I may be wrong as I'm no expert in Norse mythology, after all. But if I should ever develop an interest in religion and mythology, I'd ask you to let me choose my own books, thank you very very much.

Having said that, I thank you for caring and wishing to save our souls - as this is evidently a genuine concern of yours. <_<

I'll venture a wild wild guess: you're David Shayler, right? :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02_yYz3XSM4
unrestrained

Unread post by unrestrained »

Yeah, attack a typo, thats style.
Thor riding over the sky heaving bolts of lightning and banging his hammer sounds plausible to a kid. But it sounds pretty dumb or say primal to any spiritually devolped person.
What does wars and whatever some idiot church to do with God or The New Testament? Great way to prove my point though, you are so hung up in this 9/11 kids stuff that you completely fail to see the big picture. Grow up. You really really really really need to.
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Or is that spiritually devolved? :P
Speaking of idiot churches, what has God or New Testament got to do with the price of a new skyscraper anyway? Like they've done so much to keep the peace...
Wank doesn't sound very godly - are you pseudo-God botherer?
My suggestion would be go and knock one out or go and study the "good" book yourself and leave other people to watch out for their own heads. You got to pity the fool really. ;)
Oh, I see, he's playing spot the difference, nice one
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

^ ...@ unrestrained... are you REAL ?

great insights there! seems like another round of Electro Convulsive Therapy way overdue?
& a refitting of a more secure straight-jacket in order then - born again, re-restrained?

Thank God you decided years ago 9/11 was an inside job, the world can live in peace & harmony now,
& its all thanks to you!
Why not convert to Islam? Hi-jack some cartoon planes?
God is Great! All praise to Allah...
Or, if the bibles' made you 'see the light', why not make like the rapper 'Houston'...
'If thine eye offend thee, cut it out...'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_%28singer%29
" Before a 2005 London show, Summers suffered an emotional breakdown and reportedly tried to commit
suicide by jumping from a window while under the influence of PCP. When people in his entourage
stopped him, he was restrained and locked in a first floor room. While in that room, Summers
gouged his left eye out with a fork. "[3]

Thanks for sharing the divine wisdoms of yr ever so gracious 'spiritual enlightenment...'
Get on a stronger script & quit skipping doses... serious!
simonshack
Administrator

unrestrained wrote: Thor riding over the sky heaving bolts of lightning and banging his hammer sounds plausible to a kid. But it sounds pretty dumb or say primal to any spiritually devolped person.
What does wars and whatever some idiot church to do with God or The New Testament? Great way to prove my point though, you are so hung up in this 9/11 kids stuff that you completely fail to see the big picture. Grow up. You really really really really need to.
Dear "unrestrained",

If I were a religious/patriotic kind of person, I would be mad at you. "How DARE you offend my myths and culture?" :rolleyes:

Well, I'm not such a person. As for the 'big picture' that you mention, I have one that - admittedly - I have been almost overly obsessed in conveying to my readers in these last 3/4 years. Here's a sample of it:

You are free to believe that this is an authentic view captured by a real camera.
I am free to believe that it is not such a thing - and to alert people to this fact.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

unrestrained,

Thor riding over the sky heaving bolts of lightning and banging his hammer sounds plausible to a kid.
I agree, kids buy that shit but when they become adults they grow out of it cos they know better.

But do you know what:

Kids also buy the story " There's an invisible man living in the sky and he has ten things he does not want you to do" - but the sorry part is, that those kids will live a whole life, die old and never become adults.

ToDiLo
D.Duck
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

The guy clearly needs a good dose of Bill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg3RHSZe_s

Keep questioning or die - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkyyTn5W ... re=related (sums it all up really IMHO)
:)

"…we always kill the guys who try and help us. Isn’t that strange, that we let the little demons run amok, always?"
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The Bible has shown that Jesus - if he was even a real historical person, which I have my doubts about - had no patience for liars, usurpers and lay-abouts.

Take some of your own advice, unrestrained, and take a look at what your Christ would encourage man to do when confronted with a world-wide propaganda system -- sit on our asses and read the Bible while our fellows are dying and killing one another? Think again!

Peace is the way.
Birthday Boy

Unread post by Birthday Boy »

Unrestrained,

You remind me of all the poor deluded religious freaks with whom I attended University, particularly the Jews.

There's nothing more odious than contented ignorance.

Did you know that Jebus masturbated at least four times a day when he was thirteen?

Now you do, Dickhead.

B.B.
Birthday Boy

Unread post by Birthday Boy »

What's up with the time travelling?

[This post was written on January 4th, 2011 at 13:38 hours.]

I've worked it out but don't understand why it happens.
When I log on the UTC travels forwards by four days.
When I log off all times revert to normal.

Hence, when I was logged on the date of my last post read as January 8th, 2011.

BB
simonshack
Administrator

testing date issue

...hmm dunno, doesn't do it for me. Maybe because you're far far away on the other side of the world? B)