GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby brianv on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm

I mean after all, Donald Trump is now the President of the USA. What does that tell you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

I'd still like to know about that comment I'm supposed to have deleted!
brianv

Postby Anyhoo on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:22 pm

brianv » February 28th, 2018, 7:35 pm wrote:I mean after all, Donald Trump is now the President of the USA. What does that tell you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

First, let me apologize if I was incorrect in thinking I saw that in your post. I did not mean to accuse you of saying something you didn't. But if you had said it, it would be accurate. It did take a foreigner to wake me up, because nobody in America is really telling this story. Well, actually some are, but not as clearly as Simon Shack has described it. For example, LetsRollForums, which you call LetsTroll, actually does, upon further reading, does kind of agree that 9-11 was a media hoax, and they discuss fake victims, etc. just like this site does, although not everyone posting there is someone I would trust. I still don't know what I am supposed to do with this. I looked at the recent School shooting in Florida in the USA and, sure enough, that is another case of a Drill made Real, with fake witnesses and both the MSM and police and government officials treating fake news as real. So they are still doing this news fakery to this very month (Feb 2018). From reading various comments on YouTube, it appears a lot of people are starting to be become cognizant of the fact that this school shooting is not genuine. I think people are starting to wake up. I hope so. I am doing my best to help with that. If enough people become aware and awake to this, I think a critical mass will eventually be reached where the legitimacy of both the American MSM and the American Government will be called into serious question, and when people lose faith in both the media and the government, that is when a Revolution could happen. I believe a Revolution must happen in the U.S. to overthrow the corrupt government and replace it with an honest one. There is no way to peacefully reform a corrupt government from within.
Anyhoo

Postby HonestlyNow on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Anyhoo » March 1st, 2018, 10:22 am wrote:. . . overthrow the corrupt government and replace it with an honest one.

Seeing as the "govern-ment" (control-mind, or mind control) has nothing better to do than to tell (force) people what to do or not do and to steal the fruits of our own labor, why would you want any government at all? How does the initiation of force make for an honest group of people, whether they call themselves a government, or go by some other name?
HonestlyNow

Postby fbenario on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:29 am

How does the initiation of force make for an honest group of people, whether they call themselves a government, or go by some other name?

The very act of running for office can be construed as an attempt to coerce others, a violation of their fundamental right to self-ownership and freedom from violence. In that light, even the ‘best’ politicians are thugs.
fbenario

Postby brianv on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Anyhoo » March 1st, 2018, 4:22 pm wrote:
brianv » February 28th, 2018, 7:35 pm wrote:I mean after all, Donald Trump is now the President of the USA. What does that tell you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

First, let me apologize

No I won't let you apologise. How dare you come here and make accusations.

And just to let you know, that your block posting which quickly scanned over reveals, US Government, America, USA American Government, Drill, USA,U.S American MSM, tells me all I need to know about you. Avoid like the plague!
brianv

Postby antipodean on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Anyhoo
http://letsrollforums.com//showpost.php ... ostcount=3

You registered at Lets Roll 6 years ago, why has it taken you so long to have your light bulb moment ?
antipodean

Postby simonshack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:17 pm

antipodean » March 3rd, 2018, 6:28 pm wrote:Anyhoo

You registered at Lets Roll 6 years ago, why has it taken you so long to have your light bulb moment ?

Ditto.
simonshack
Administrator

Postby PianoRacer on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Human beings have been domesticated over hundreds if not thousands of years. They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born. One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.

Qualities such as courage, honesty, integrity, passion, dignity, independence, and curiosity have been systematically eradicated from the human gene pool. Qualities such as cowardice, dishonesty, hypocrisy, sloth, obedience, and dependence have been rewarded and those who posses them have been encouraged to multiply.

Even those like Anyhoo who claim to value the truth and has found his way here cannot imagine an existence without the presence of his masters. To the vast majority of humanity, the concept of true freedom is practically inconceivable and absolutely terrifying. We were bred and indoctrinated to be perpetual children, always dependent on our sadistic parent-figures, and that is exactly what most people are and can ever hope to be.

The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

Perhaps one day the rulers of humanity will tire of the lives of dishonesty and deceit that they have chosen for so long and will deign to set humanity free. If nothing else they have proven their audacity - what could be more audacious than that? Unlikely perhaps, but I don't see humanity achieving true freedom and acquiring true knowledge under any other circumstances. As a result, I try to apply the Serenity Prayer to the question posed by the title of this thread:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
PianoRacer
Administrator

Postby fbenario on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:26 am

^Absolutely right, and exactly how I feel. THIS is what I stand for:

PianoRacer » March 3rd, 2018, 5:13 pm wrote:They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

I've said it before: Our forum is the single most important website in the world.
fbenario

Postby brianv on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:16 pm

PianoRacer » March 3rd, 2018, 10:13 pm wrote:Human beings have been domesticated over hundreds if not thousands of years. They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born. One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.

Qualities such as courage, honesty, integrity, passion, dignity, independence, and curiosity have been systematically eradicated from the human gene pool. Qualities such as cowardice, dishonesty, hypocrisy, sloth, obedience, and dependence have been rewarded and those who posses them have been encouraged to multiply.

Even those like Anyhoo who claim to value the truth and has found his way here cannot imagine an existence without the presence of his masters. To the vast majority of humanity, the concept of true freedom is practically inconceivable and absolutely terrifying. We were bred and indoctrinated to be perpetual children, always dependent on our sadistic parent-figures, and that is exactly what most people are and can ever hope to be.

The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

Perhaps one day the rulers of humanity will tire of the lives of dishonesty and deceit that they have chosen for so long and will deign to set humanity free. If nothing else they have proven their audacity - what could be more audacious than that? Unlikely perhaps, but I don't see humanity achieving true freedom and acquiring true knowledge under any other circumstances. As a result, I try to apply the Serenity Prayer to the question posed by the title of this thread:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

I wish we had an Applause Button! Excellent post there Piano Racer.
brianv

Postby hoi.polloi on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 pm

PianoRacer wrote:The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

I agree with the latter part, but the war is definitely not over from their perspective. It would be naive of us to assume this, and unimaginative to assume nothing can be done. It is also untrue that they "bred out" resistance although that's an imaginative (if Darwinian) interpretation of what has actually been taking place and still is.

Bear in mind there is also malnutrition and fake food to blame — the hypnotic pacifying effects of mass entertainment — the greater positive turn towards non-violence and a number of other complex factors. You sound unrealistic.

It's maybe great to write something like this and make it seem to the enemy as though there is nothing to be done and we should simply continue to do nothing (as if we have been doing nothing).

I think it's just as correct to suggest every sort of little creative spark might inspire the next great thing — even if it's just another CluesForum or Fakeologist. brianv, you yourself said we should start this forum. Were you saying "the war is over" back then, when you said there was a demand for our own place to host this information?

Sorry but I disagree with some of the blasé attitude (where it's not about a sense of inner peace, which of course I agree with).

Where do we go from here? We keep doing what we're doing. But more and better and so on.

They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born.

Wrong for many.

One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.

It's called terrorism and it's what governments do. Reproducing isn't the dilemma. DNA doesn't breed resistance. It's lack of education and the seduction of the attention of offspring into the arms of the military cult that runs States.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby SacredCowSlayer on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 am

hoi.polloi » March 4th, 2018, 11:49 am wrote:
PianoRacer wrote:The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

I agree with the latter part, but the war is definitely not over from their perspective. It would be naive of us to assume this, and unimaginative to assume nothing can be done. It is also untrue that they "bred out" resistance although that's an imaginative (if Darwinian) interpretation of what has actually been taking place and still is.

Hoi,

I agree with you my friend. If the “war” were over, mankind wouldn't remain under the constant digital bombardment of mass media and contrived “dialogue” that effectively sedates (or worse, cripples) the otherwise imaginative and creative mind.

Perhaps one may argue that this “bombardment” is just a method to maintain the status quo. And adjustments are made from time to time as humanity is observed.

But nevertheless, if independent thinkers had been “bred out of existence”, then this forum wouldn’t exist.

Moreover, I submit that there are more people out there who are skeptical of their governments and media toilets/outlets than we may think. A lot of them have simply calculated that the social and/or economic price of “speaking up” is too much to pay for a result that is not tangible/identifiable, let alone certain. So they remain silent. It’s a fear that is very real, and one that I am sympathetic to.

hoi.polloi » March 4th, 2018, 11:49 am wrote:Sorry but I disagree with some of the blasé attitude (where it's not about a sense of inner peace, which of course I agree with).

Where do we go from here? We keep doing what we're doing. But more and better and so on.

They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born.

Wrong for many.

One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.

It's called terrorism and it's what governments do. Reproducing isn't the dilemma. DNA doesn't breed resistance. It's lack of education and the seduction of the attention of offspring into the arms of the military cult that runs States.

That is completely supported from what I’ve been able to observe in life. I will just note that the “lack of education” your refer to is probably not what most people think of when they hear the word “education”. But I don’t want to put words in your mouth.

From my perspective, we (I, along with my lovely and intelligent wife) have taken it upon ourselves to educate our children. We have dropped the word school almost completely, as the image of rectangular buildings with bells and whistles, loud speakers, and the constant shuffling of children from one place to another is hardly what we consider to be an ideal environment for an active learning mind to flourish in.

In fact, such environments serve largely to create “obedient soldiers”, notwithstanding the fact that I (along with undoubtedly many others on this forum) made it through that very system and have become the person I am today. But I do consider it to have been a complete rip-off , and I resent the deliberate programming that delayed my ability to develop critical thinking skills or to ask fundamental questions.

The best I can do right now is try to make sure my children don’t have to wait until their mid 30s to snap out of it. In fact, they won’t have anything to snap out of, since their minds have been able to flourish in the absence of trauma and the rigidity of a system that stunts such growth for a large percentage of children.

A person I love dearly recently asked my teenage daughter “so how do you know when you graduate?”
It was a sincere question, and nothing snarky intended. She quickly and confidently replied with no hesitation and said “I don’t intend to ever really graduate. I want to learn for the rest of my life, so the idea of a graduation doesn’t seem useful to me at this point.”

She is incredibly composed and well spoken when people ask her questions about “home schooling”.

It’s funny how our replies to their common questions often leave them asking aloud why they place their children in schools.

So, for me, that’s where I am going from here. No wasting time on trolls, time wasters, or liars. I’m keeping my mind sharp, and tending to the people who will go on to perhaps answer some of the questions that have been discussed here.

Just as a side note, we recently decided to give our children permission to explore CF and any curiosities contained herein, and to bring a discussion (if they wish) to the table about something they found interesting.

That said, I do appreciate the balance around here which makes this possible for me to do with regard to my children. If this was an “open forum” then it would get trashed such that I wouldn’t let them near it.

At this point they are developing their own instincts for what kinds of sites and purported “information” sources should even be given consideration. I truly enjoy walking through the process with them. It’s going to be frustrating and maddening for people when they try to sell a pant load to my children. They are kind and know how to handle themselves very well in those situations (rare though they may be).
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Postby patrix on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am

Dear SacredCowSlayer,

It's very interesting to read about other parents and their thoughts. I've been very open to my children (6 and 10) about my thoughts (in a way I think works with them). But as for schooling, they go to regular school. I suspect there will be discussions down the road with the teachers since Simon are about to give "Copernicanism" a serious blow (in my view fatal) and since light, magnetism and electricity does not seem to be what Einstein and the established science claims. And the upside as you point out, is that the children don't have to relearn. They just have to cope with the fact that in our "Copernican" society and school, there is one view. But there is also a growing number of people in the world that reject these ideas. And when the time comes they can use their own ability to observe and use logic to figure out where they stand.

And I would also like to express my deepest gratitude to everyone in this forum doing quality research for the fact that my children will not have to grow up with the modern day version of illiteracy.
patrix

Postby Anyhoo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 pm

simonshack » March 3rd, 2018, 9:17 pm wrote:
antipodean » March 3rd, 2018, 6:28 pm wrote:Anyhoo

Ditto.

I can explain that very easily. I have registered at all kinds of web sites over the years as I attempted to look into deeper truths, not just about 9-11 but about a whole host of subjects. But I want to keep this limited to discussion of 9-11. I have long known that the official story was BS but, beyond that point, I was confronted with a many different explanations for 9-11, all sounding very reasonable but all pointing in completely different directions and every single one leaving me hanging. Unable to find the truth in all the misinformation and disinformation, I just stopped looking for long periods of time. I worked as a software developer for many years so my concentration kept being pulled into the various projects I was involved in, but always in the back of my mind I knew I had this 9-11 mystery that was driving me crazy trying to figure it out. As an analyst, I did not know what to think, but I always had a need to understand this event. Why has it taken me so long to have my light bulb moment? I cannot answer that other than to say that recently I took my fourth dive into the 9-11 mystery pool and watched 'September Clues' again (I had watched it before without true comprehension) and this time I had enough information (from previous research I had done) to understand what I was seeing and its meaning. I can only say that I have been mentally dense not to see what is presented so clearly in that video, but I believe Simon Shack has come closer to anyone to describing the truth of 9-11 than I have come across before.

Having said all that, I am dismayed and frustrated not to see more people coming to this web site. In the U.S. everyone I know apparently believes the official 9-11 story without question and anyone such as myself who tries to say anything different is automatically labeled as a "Conspiracy Theorist" worthy of being mocked and ridiculed. I consider myself to be an intelligent person who has for many years wanted to know the truth about 9-11; who has tried using all of mental capacity to understand it and could not do it until finally I had my light bulb moment, as you put it. To do it, I had to be in a position in my life where I was able to basically throw out my previous version of reality to accept that 9-11 was a media hoax. That is what it took for me to see it, so I know that nobody can be told this. Some may see it easier than others. To most it will seem like BS because they cannot conceive that so many people (media, government, etc.) would be involved in such a huge hoax. I feel like I am rambling now and I should end this post, but to answer my own question, where do we go from here? We educate ourselves. We learn and understand how it was possible for them to create this hoax. We learn what power structure is behind the hoax. If we did not know about 9-11, what else don't we know about? To summarize, what we do is we learn the true nature of the reality in which we live. Some call that taking the red pill. Learning the truth about 9-11 is just one small part of it.
Anyhoo

Postby antipodean on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:49 am

Anyhoo it looks as though you had a long fractured introduction to 9/11 truth. Just because you look as though you may need some therapy it doesn't mean that any others on this forum do.
My name is Anyhoo and I'm an alcoholic, no sorry I mean 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
antipodean

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM