GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

whatsgoingon wrote:I viewed Part A moments ago and Youtube did not register my viewing. :lol: They are a total fraud.
Server timed updates tallies the numbers, dont worry!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

On Dec14 2011 Craig McKee (of the Truth and Shadows blog) e-mailed me with this question - that he has submitted to a number of (quoting Craig) 'notable members of the truth movement'.

Here's Craig's question:
“When did you come to believe that the 9/11 official story was false and that 9/11 was an inside job – and what piece or pieces of information convinced you?”

Craig has now published on his Truth and Shadows blog 36 responses he has received - including mine (to be found near bottom of page): http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/20 ... e-911-lie/

Now, I'm not sure if this helps much towards "getting the word out". I don't know much about Craig McKee, but I have little or no reason to think he's anything other than he says he is - someone interested in all facets/aspects of the 9/11 PsyOp. However, I must say I'm not really too excited of having an article of mine published on the same page as several individuals (no, I won't name any names) I strongly suspect to be professional 9/11 truth-gatekeepers/CIA operatives and whatnot. Anyways, I felt it was right to respond to Craig's survey of sorts - and thank him for inviting me over to his blog.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Craig has now published on his Truth and Shadows blog 36 responses he has received - including mine (to be found near bottom of page): http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/20 ... e-911-lie/
Very well done - an excellent summary of what we know, striking just the right tome of dismissiveness, and contempt, for the terribly-done TV movie shown that day.
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

As a huge fan of the then punk / new wave band Blondie (1976-80) i was hugely disappointed to see that lead guitarist and New Yorker Chris Stein & his actress wife Barbara Sicuranza have used her youtube account (francisbaconegg) to upload more fake footage under the title "9/11 home video.
Last edited by kansasinnovember on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Hi everyone

I've just finished translating and sub-titling the French version of Simon's "9-11 ACTORS" epic video.
You can view it here (well, for those who understand French). :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOowFSMII7g

I'm also "taking care" of the Japanese version of September Clues :ph34r:
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I actually extended the original video. At around 07:03, I've included what I would call some "potential suspects" regularly acting as 9/11 truthers in France. (sorry Simon about the audio massacra..oops, I guess I'm not as professional as you are <_< ).
kansasinnovember

kansasinnovember wrote:As a huge fan of the then punk / new wave band Blondie (1976-80) i was hugely disappointed to see that lead guitarist and New Yorker Chris Stein & his actress wife Barbara Sicuranza have used her youtube account (francisbaconegg) to upload more fake footage under the title "9/11 home video.

...And now the uploader has decided to BLOCK me from any further comments on this youtube video,feel free to comment on my behalf if you have the time,cheers Dave.
kansasinnovember

kansasinnovember wrote:
kansasinnovember wrote:As a huge fan of the then punk / new wave band Blondie (1976-80) i was hugely disappointed to see that lead guitarist and New Yorker Chris Stein & his actress wife Barbara Sicuranza have used her youtube account (francisbaconegg) to upload more fake footage under the title "9/11 home video.

...And now the uploader has decided to BLOCK me from any further comments on this youtube video,feel free to comment on my behalf if you have the time,cheers Dave.
It seems now that it's not just me that has been blocked from questioning the authenticity of this video,the uploader has decided to make this video "private" and therefore only availible to invited guests...free speech,good while it lasted.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ARE WE GETTING THE WORD OUT? YOU BET WE ARE ! :) :) :)

Mr Stewart Ogilby wrote the below, superb article a few days ago - and kindly sent me an e-mail with a link to it.

I consider it the most brilliantly engaging and concise piece I have ever read - concerning 9/11 (and our tireless work here!) :
http://bigeye.org/911_urban_renewal_with_a_twist.htm
911 - URBAN RENEWAL WITH A TWIST?
Stewart Ogilby - http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/31 ... h-a-twist/

I was born in Staten Island Hospital and grew up on the southwest shore of that island when its waters were clean and teemed with fish including porgies, weakfish, bluefish, striped bass and big sharks. Our island, a burough of New York City, had clean beaches, dense woods, farms, unspoiled lakes, and abundant wildlife. Raritan Bay separates the island from the shoreline of New Jersey that stretches around to the entrance of New York harbor. Working on South Beach as a lifeguard in the summer for the NYC Department of Parks during my teens, I could watch magnificent passenger liners as they arrived and departed through the Narrows. On clear days the parachute jump ride at Coney Island in the distance could be seen from my beach perch. More than once I explained to Sunday city folk, when asked, that it was the Eiffel Tower. Some people are amazingly gullible.

To access Manhattan it was necessary to ride the ferry. When the Verrazano Bridge was planned my parents, both of whom came from old Staten Island families, recognized that the end had come for their beloved bucolic island and they bought a farm in Ohio. In my teens I spent summers with cousins and other family on the island. Some years later I watched the familiar New York City skyline change as two box-like immensely high buildings, presumably modern in design and vastly different from neighboring structures, towered above Hudson River’s city piers.

The so-called “twin towers” were flagship structures in NY Port Authority’s new World Trade Center in which seven other smaller ones were constructed. Building 7, which eventually achieved notoriety due to its obvious demolition late in the day on 9/11, was roughly half the height of the twin towers. The Port Authority’s 1964 cost estimate for the project was $350 million. By September 1965 it had risen to $525 million. By December 1966 it was $575 million. There was no stopping this highly touted project to construct the world’s tallest buildings, despite serious financial reservations. Bid at $750 million, the final construction cost was $1.2 billion.

By the time it was complete, commercial office space was no longer in great demand. The buildings were topped off but some say that they were never fully occupied. To save money, interior construction, such as floors, would be constructed as leases were signed. To hide financial reality, occupancy percentages were calculated on constructed areas only, it is claimed.

The twin towers were a financial boondoggle. To make matters worse, there were design problems. Any good sailor knows of galvanic corrosion between aluminum and steel, especially in a marine environment. As winds blew across the Hudson, the aluminum exterior sheathing began to separate from the interior steel beams. The face of the WTC began to fall off. Tenants would not tolerate the tremendous noise of repair. The sensible financial move for the Port Authority was to demolish the buildings. Due to the asbestos insulation, according to one source, the EPA would not permit the buildings to be imploded conventionally. They would have to be taken down by 2007 beam by beam, floor by floor, at a projected cost of $20 billion.

What to do? Well, these guys are not stupid. Today there are millions of Americans who, although not inclined to believe you can see Europe from the shore of Staten Island, are totally inclined to believe whatever masquerades as news, official government pronouncements and narratives broadcast from their magic boxes, the ubiquitous television sets that have matriculated from homes into restaurants, bars, barber-shops, and public areas. Add controlled newspapers and Hollywood fantasy and their propaganda game is complete.

Most intelligent and informed persons now realize that 9/11 was an “inside job”. TV narratives provide diversions. Let’s consider a few “what if’s”. These will offend, disgust, amaze, delight or confuse you, based upon the extent of your own knowledge and research since 9/11:

What if the story of hijacked commercial airliners is not true?

What if 9 WTC buildings (yes, 9!) were explosively demolished?
What if the buildings had been emptied and thousands not killed?
What if partying Arabs had been imported to be patsies?
What if UA-175's impact of WTC-1 was animated digital fakery?
What if photographing that incoming drone plane had been pre-planned?
What if owners of America’s mainline media are complicit?
What if published airliner passenger lists are fake?
What if “lost relative” posters swamping NYC were fakes?
What if “The 911 Truth Movement” has been infiltrated for diversions?
What if “dead victims” were manufactured and unreal persons?
What if millions of dollars are being paid out to “grieving” actors?
What if no commercial airliners were crashed anywhere?
What if the 911 narrative was twisted to further demonize Arabs?
What if money, war, power, and psychopathology is in charge?

If 9/11 was an inside job, to be eventually exposed as such, would the perpetrators have risked murdering thousands of innocent civilians only to have many thousand more irate relatives breathing down their necks, demanding answers, and eventually suing them? What of the criminal liability?

If you think these ideas are far-fetched, please dig into work done pertaining to 9/11, New York City’s huge urban renewal project, over the past decade. As a start, approach with a new perspective Simon Shack's September Clues and Phil Jayhan's Let's Roll Forums. Listen with caution to better financed 911 Truthers.

Sums of money are being raised by grieving family members who are equipped with one or two photos of their “murdered loved one”. Arrests for fraud and sworn testimony from opportunists may become the key to exposing the 9/11 perpetrators, addicts to money and dominance, the wanna-be masters of projected world government.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Woo hoo! B) That made my day, Simon! Sanity is shining through, bloody marvelous! Image
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

I agree, nice article! Wish he had added, this important what if to his nice list

What if the "jumpers" were fake imagery/CGI to impose psychological trauma?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Those damn "jumper" pixels. Yeah, I'd copy this article and add that question (or more) in square brackets, but I feel that would be a bit shilly. <_<

Nice read. Thanks, Simon. Hopefully sanity is spreading.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

hoi.polloi wrote:Those damn "jumper" pixels. Yeah, I'd copy this article and add that question (or more) in square brackets, but I feel that would be a bit shilly. <_<

Nice read. Thanks, Simon. Hopefully sanity is spreading.
Not quite sure I understood that hoi :unsure: :huh:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Not sure why I missed that post, Simon. Excellent article and confirms that there are only two websites worth visiting these days if one wants to get close to what actually happened on 9/11. I think the two forums are getting closer together with the respective research but, alas, I can never see Jayhan & yourself ever being civil to each other! :)

Some of the stuff on LR still riles me, but I would like to see the likes of Ooda Loop & Vanity Fair register on here.