GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
groovygoolie
Banned

Re: Getting the word out!

Unread post by groovygoolie »

I was listening to the radio show on 640 Toronto and was in a mood to tell them I didn't like the show, and why don't he do something else for money,
well he read the e-mail on the air and in completion including the part about doing a show on the fake planes on 911, and that there is plenty of evidence to support that, and it would be more interesting then the subjects he had been used to.
I did not intend to have the e-mail read out loud on the air but he did it.
within a week of that show they had allegedly killed osama bin laden. Also during that week Obama mentioned that Donald trump would have to assume the moon landing was fake, if he had doubts about his birth certificate, and Anderson cooper asked Donald about 911 being real in his interview on CNN, the short interview not the sit down one. Donald did not respond.
the show on 640toronto aired on April 23rd i think 2011.
you can download it at
http://www.4shared.com/audio/RZAbVcyJ/2 ... space.html
1:17:20 he reads my email.
if the link is bad you can joIn garythespaceman all one word in yahoo groups and download his files from his links but this is one of his links so it should work fine.
I haven't listened to it yet but it should be in there toward the end of the show.
they showed Tom Burnett mom and dad today after news of osama's death, its very strange that they are playing along with the scheme if there is one of maybe they were told that's what happened.
So even though I don't particularly like you people; I still have regard for what you do.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

groovygoolie wrote: So even though I don't particularly like you people; I still have regard for what you do.
Dear Groovygoolie,

I don't think we need to particularly like each other in order to tear apart the deceptions we are all fed with. Whether we are vegetarians or beefeaters - none of us wants to let our food be poisoned by a bunch of psychopathic kooks.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I hate you all but I love what you do! :lol:

Just kidding, but it is a kind of interesting sentiment.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Hi Simon,

I noticed you didn't have PMs enabled so I decided to post here.

I'm interested in producing Finnish subtitles for the September Clues video. How does the process go? Is it complicated?
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Makkonen wrote:Hi Simon,

I'm interested in producing Finnish subtitles for the September Clues video. How does the process go? Is it complicated?
Dear Makkonen,

I have just e-mailed you the Excel file with the English/Russian transcript of September Clues. All you have to do is to replace the Russian text with Finnish (well, I do realize this is pretty hard work - but I really hope you will find the time to do the job! - a Finnish version would just be FABULOUS!!!) :)

Once I have the Finnish transcript, I will ask David (our heroic subtitling wizard who has already managed the German, Spanish and Russian versions) to place the Finnish text on the video.

Warmest regards - and let me know if you have any questions/problems - ok?
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

simonshack wrote:
Makkonen wrote:Hi Simon,

Dear Makkonen,

I have just e-mailed you the Excel file with the English/Russian transcript of September Clues. All you have to do is to replace the Russian text with Finnish (well, I do realize this is pretty hard work - but I really hope you will find the time to do the job!) :)

Warmest regards - and let me know if you have any questions/problems - ok?
Hi,

Received the mail and replied. Thanks!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

jaytotale wrote:my non-wageslave pursuit as an alternative musician?
Jay, I LOVE the sound of your band. Your list of influences on your MySpace page, starting with Dead Kennedys and continuing right the way through to Interpol, could also be my list for the last 35 years. Very well done!

You might enjoy spending a few minutes looking at one of my yearly music lists - fbenario.wordpress.com
jaytotale

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaytotale

AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

jaytotale wrote:Dear Simon

In the spirit of Wikileaks and their burgeoning T-Shirt franchise, have you got any September Clues T-Shirts you can send to me to wear on stage while I badger the unwashed during my non-wageslave pursuit as an alternative musician? A sober yellow(like this site) would suffice.

P.s I know you have no T-Shirts, but could you have one tastefully made and shipped post haste!! I'm back on the road with a new venture very soon and want this one to have maximum impact. Heres an example of past vitriol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3xYu41jABs
i have a t-shirt guy who does a great job. i'll have some made. i'll also wear them-i'm thinking more than one design-at our shows.
i'll sell them too and any profit i'll donate to september clues... i'll keep you posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O6r0DRXcUE
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Hey Simon,

Are you familiar with these "amateur" photos of the flying cartoons on 9/11?
I haven't seen these photos before. I'll post a few of them here.

Kathy Cacicedo — director/producer/still photographer/editor/graphic designer

Kathy holds a BFA in Graphic Design from Syracuse University. She has her own company, BuenaOnda Pictures.

"The photo of the second plane approaching the World Trade Center on September 11 was shot on 400 ASA negative FILM. The FILM was developed on September 11 at the STAR LEDGER- NJ's largest newspaper. It can be seen in the Life Magazine book "One Nation [America Remembers September 11, 2001]" and Time Life's "Year in Pictures" The photos have been published in magazines and newspapers around the world. Der Spiegel, Max, Geo Germany. The Guardian, London Times, England. Paris Match, France. Profil, Austria. Herald Sun, Australia. Sette, Italy. NRC Handelsblad, Holland. US News and World Report, The Star Ledger, Encyclopedia Brittanica. USA." - kcphotographer.com
Kathy's reward?
Finally making the jump to film and video, in 2002 she formed her own production company -BuenaOnda Pictures. One of BuenaOnda's first projects - a music video for latin group CTO "Prendele la Mecha" won the BEST MUSIC VIDEO award at the Garden State Film Festival and the NY International Film Festival.
Luke Cremin — amateur photographer

"This image just prior to the plane impact with the South tower still, a year later, puts a shiver down my spine. Image taken from Atlantic Basin due South of the site of the WTC."

Contributor's location on 9/11: Brooklyn, New York
Cite as: Luke Cremin, Image #1200, The September 11 Digital Archive, 10 September 2002, http://911digitalarchive.org/images/details/1200
Pearl Harbor!!

FOIA NIST <_<

Fabien Moreau — unknown photographer :lol:

Joe Vazquez — amateur photographer

Recently found (2010) source details, thanks to researcher Prishep:

"Photo taken by Joe Vazquez at the Gowanus Gas Turbine site. The first plane has crashed into the south tower. The second plane has targeted the other tower. A lone seagull is perched on a coal mound. Striking contrast!"

Update January 4, 2010: See more photos from Joe. None are better quality, unfortunately. YougeneDebs placed the gravel pile "at the NW end of 25th St in Brooklyn (on the water)" and the camera looking over the Federal Bureau of Prisons building, near "where 2nd Ave would meet 28th St, if those streets went that far." -
Bond analyst Will Nuñez had gone to his corner newsstand and bought a $14.99 disposable Kodak, hoping to record the smoking tower out his office window "for history's sake," he says. "I remembered an incident back in the thirties when a plane had hit the Empire State Building, and I was always impressed by photos in encyclopedias." Instead, from his perch on the thirty-second floor of One State Street Plaza, he captured the plane's breathtaking blur out his office window, quite unintentionally. In his shot, a colleague, standing before a vast picture window, looks on in silhouette, next to an innocuous baseball trophy, its tiny batter poised on a two-handled loving cup. The plane had streaked by with such speed, Nuñez had not even realized he had caught it on film until he finally got around to developing the roll a week or two later.
- David Friend, Watching the World Change: The Stories Behind the Images of 9/11, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, New York, p. 13.
source:
http://www.911conspiracy.tv/2nd_hit_photos.html
simonshack
Administrator

Gary-Welz wrote:Hey Simon,

Are you familiar with these "amateur" photos of the flying cartoons on 9/11?
:lol: Cool - thanks, had not seen those 2 masterpieces by 'Fabien Moreau' and 'Joe Vazquez' (that seagull is really cute!).
Now, you might be interested in the second snapshot snapped by 'William Nunez' with his $14.99 disposable Kodak camera. Willy probably had such a huge nose that, as he sneezed in shock after snapping the first shot, the entire window he was standing behind was blown to pieces :

ImageImage

And I just love those $14.99 disposable Kodak cameras. You know, they make those photography-buffs look like right nerds when they fork out thousands of dollars for those shitty Leicas, Hasselblads, Nikon F1's and whatnot...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

No way in hell are those real photos, let alone taken by a disposable!
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:No way in hell are those real photos, let alone taken by a disposable!
Hehe - no way in hell, but somewhere on this planet you might still find weird folks who'll disagree with you ... <_<