GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Getting the word out!

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote:Dear simonshack,

Is there a Hungarian translation of the septemberclues video and the main articles of the septemberclues site yet?
If not, I am considering to try to do it.
The video would be the hard bit but I may have technical help from friends. Probably not with voice, but with using Hungarian subtitles. The translation of the articles would be easy for me.
What is the score? Is it existing already?
Woah, Warriorhun!...

No - there's no Hungarian SC translation as far as I know.

If you can translate the articles of the website in Hungarian, I will be dancing in joy. I am aiming to get the website translated in as many languages as possible. In time, I'll take on the chore with the languages I can - French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish...but there's only so much I can do. All help is warmly welcome!

As for the SC video, if anyone of your friends has subtitling skills, I can send you a very helpful Excel file with the integral transcript - sentence by sentence. Let me know and I'l send it your way.

hugs

simon
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simonshack,

I think, first I will have a go at the translation of the articles on the septemberclues website to Hungarian. It will not be ready by tomorrow or by next Monday: it will take a much longer time, of course. A simple, word-by-word, google translator-type work will never do: I have to do it as if it was a poem, so the message of the clues should come through clearly for the future readers. If and when I will finish it anytime in the future, and if I will be happy with the quality of my translation, I will send it to you.
After I finished that part, the next step should be the translation of your Excel file of the sentence by sentence integral transcript of the septemberclues video. If that file would be translated, it could be the basis of a Hungarian subtitled SC video. I can not do the technical part of the subtitling, lacking the IT and video skills it requires, but even if I could not find friends to help me with it, at least the translated text of the file would be ready for possible use.
So I will start up this little Hungarian translation project, but I expect to have time for it mainly during the summer holidays. I will keep you informed.

Best wishes,

warriorhun
simonshack
Administrator

warriorhun wrote:Dear simonshack,

I think, first I will have a go at the translation of the articles on the septemberclues website to Hungarian. It will not be ready by tomorrow or by next Monday: it will take a much longer time, of course. A simple, word-by-word, google translator-type work will never do: I have to do it as if it was a poem, so the message of the clues should come through clearly for the future readers. If and when I will finish it anytime in the future, and if I will be happy with the quality of my translation, I will send it to you.
After I finished that part, the next step should be the translation of your Excel file of the sentence by sentence integral transcript of the septemberclues video. If that file would be translated, it could be the basis of a Hungarian subtitled SC video. I can not do the technical part of the subtitling, lacking the IT and video skills it requires, but even if I could not find friends to help me with it, at least the translated text of the file would be ready for possible use.
So I will start up this little Hungarian translation project, but I expect to have time for it mainly during the summer holidays. I will keep you informed.

Best wishes,

warriorhun
Dear Warriorhun,

This is wonderful. I can't wait - but of course, take your time with the 'poetry'...hehe! As for the technical aspect of the subtitling of September Clues (the film), don't worry: once we have a sentence by sentence Hungarian transcript, I trust/hope our heroic subtitler David (who has already brilliantly handled the Spanish, German and Russian subtitles) will find the time to perform another brave effort for the noble cause!... :) I have sent you the English-Russian Excel file via e-mail (and skype). As you'll see, "all" you have to do is replace the Russian text with your Hungarian translation.

hugs

simon
AnOrdinaryAmerican

Unread post by AnOrdinaryAmerican »

Regarding the Cantor Fitzgerald vicsims - funny you should bring that up! I did a little video on vicsim faces - now on youtube. However, I am currently looking at some of the major companies who "lost employees". I have been studying CF faces and you won't guess what I found. Many of them are spin-offs of Howard Lutnick's face. I could do a little video on just Cantor if that would help.
AnOrdinaryAmerican

I just watched a fantastic video on what the Arizona "shootings" were really about. I had suspected as much. I knew the Feds were getting tired of Arizona acting independently and defying Federal orders.
Here is the video.
"Assasination In Arizona By Mk Ultra Hitman"
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ra_hitman/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:I just watched a fantastic video on what the Arizona "shootings" were really about. I had suspected as much. I knew the Feds were getting tired of Arizona acting independently and defying Federal orders.
Here is the video.
"Assasination In Arizona By Mk Ultra Hitman"
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ra_hitman/
There was no assassination - or anything else. You might have reviewed our thread on it before posting.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:Regarding the Cantor Fitzgerald vicsims - funny you should bring that up! I did a little video on vicsim faces - now on youtube. However, I am currently looking at some of the major companies who "lost employees". I have been studying CF faces and you won't guess what I found. Many of them are spin-offs of Howard Lutnick's face. I could do a little video on just Cantor if that would help.
It would be a great help, especially when people see how easy it is to do. I recently watched a program on the idiot box about face morphing, where by people couldn't even recognise the middle of their own face when inserted into the outside of another face.
I calculated that a template of 50 faces could potentially produce 2,500 different faces when mixed up, and if you factor in the use of face age-ing software, maybe only a couple of dozen faces could produce a few thousand..
This could also extend to characters in the various eye witness videos which seemed to first appear years after 9/11.
A characer in this eye witness video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLZCaSP ... re=related
Image Image
Has a middle face similarity to a character in this eye witness/ survivor videohttp://www.911conspiracy.tv/A_Tale_of_Two_Towers.html
Image Image
simonshack
Administrator

Just to warn everyone that septemberclues.org may close down for a little while - until I figure out how to forward the years' hosting fee ($299.40) to Acorn Host, our American hosting service (deadline April 9). I used to just use my Paypal account but they just told me yesterday that they have 'phased out' Paypal as a method of payment for some reason... Since I have no valid credit card at this time, I guess I'll have to send them a postal check from Italy, which will probably take a while to reach the USA.

As it's getting a little tougher for me of late to face the various expenses/web fees for this research, I do appreciate any support - however small - from you guys. I've always tried avoiding to appeal for donations but, in the long run, I've come to realize such 'pride' is pretty dear to uphold ! This last month has also been pretty wild - with my dog undergoing major surgery (and seems to be ok now, thank Dog!) and a freak lightning zapping (actually, grilling!) my main PC, my modem and my phoneline as I sat in my studio (with fireball and all flashing at my face! - I must have been "haarped", haha!) :lol:
To anyone chipping in $15 or more, I'll send a courtesy SC soundtrack (17 tracks in mp3 format) in a jumbo mail - whadda ya say? ( small D-button at bottom of this page: http://www.septemberclues.org/contact.htm )
AnOrdinaryAmerican

Just a little update... My video on the Cantor Fiztgerald VicSims is going very well. I will be finished by end of week I'm sure.

Simon, I tried to find your "donate" button but could not.
AnOrdinaryAmerican

Hi everyone. As I was working on the Cantor Fitzgerald VicSim presentation, I came across a really bizarre item n the background of this image. The vicsim is Carlos Samaniego. I created a short QuickTime movie on what I found. I'm curious to see what others think of this object.

Please check it out ...

http://crisscross.net

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:Hi everyone. As I was working on the Cantor Fitzgerald VicSim presentation, I came across a really bizarre item n the background of this image. The vicsim is Carlos Samaniego. I created a short QuickTime movie on what I found. I'm curious to see what others think of this object.

Please check it out ...

http://crisscross.net

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /4167.html
Please make a gif or something. I have no time or inclination to install a plugin in my browser only to watch this...
simonshack
Administrator

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:
Simon, I tried to find your "donate" button but could not.
Wow! :huh: You're not the first one who tells me this!
Please, folks: How many of you cannot see the little donate button at the bottom of this page? :blink:
http://www.septemberclues.org/contact.htm
AnOrdinaryAmerican

by nonhocapito » April 12th, 2011, 5:13 pm

AnOrdinaryAmerican wrote:
Hi everyone. As I was working on the Cantor Fitzgerald VicSim presentation, I came across a really bizarre item in the background of this image. The vicsim is Carlos Samaniego. I created a short QuickTime movie on what I found. I'm curious to see what others think of this object.

Please make a gif or something. I have no time or inclination to install a plugin in my browser only to watch this...

Here is the Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFCTakx4aac
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Please, folks: How many of you cannot see the little donate button at the bottom of this page? :blink:
I've never had a problem finding the button, and this link works.
AnOrdinaryAmerican

fbenario wrote:
simonshack wrote:Please, folks: How many of you cannot see the little donate button at the bottom of this page? :blink:
I've never had a problem finding the button, and this link works.
Perhaps it is because I use a Mac. I even looked at the source code for the page and cannot find any type of "D" or "Donate" button. I will use my fiance's laptop with windows OS later tonight.