GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
walkingwizard

Unread post by walkingwizard »

Now and then I leave comments on different forums and youtube channels
regarding 9/11 and I of course never support any of the plane movies victims etc.

From time to time I get angry mails back about how can I question the whole thing and they wonder if I hate America and bla bla bla.

This is the last example:
Quote:
sirreal6

Jackass ....crastings channel is made up of the 911 vids that the govt was holding back for 9 years....it took a lawsuit to release them...you think these are fake?

And here is what I answered:

Please visit:
http://www.septemberclues.org
Please watch the movie, browse the research forum, keep an open mind. After that it is really up to you to take the red pill or the blue pill

What do you think? should I not comment these people at all or maybe say something else or wiser or whatever.
I do appericiate any suggestions since that I feel everyone we can "win" over is one step closer to a wide public truth.
ww
Veritasirl

Unread post by Veritasirl »

What do you think? should I not comment these people at all or maybe say something else or wiser or whatever.
I do appericiate any suggestions since that I feel everyone we can "win" over is one step closer to a wide public truth.
ww
The more people that are made aware of September Clues research the better. On the negative though side more exposure will bring more shill attacks and shilly comments from people still trying to defend fake imagery as somehow authentic and fake people as real flesh and bone "found under the Towers rubble"!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I say keep at it, WW, the more 'red pills' we can offer, the better! :D

Since Youtube is the venue where most of the perps' propaganda videos are propagated, with the ability to comment, I consider it the front line and main battleground in this War on Error and TV F#^kery :ph43r:

As far as I'm concerned, the most important thing is to keep putting the word out wherever & whenever possible, especially to deprogram the kids. Every little helps and can have an effect way beyond what we may see from the typical scoffing, angry or trolling reactions. For every reply, there are probably a dozen others who read what we say without comment and then follow up our references to this research.

Remember too that perseverance is probably the most underestimated power in the world.

Some of the most tiresome and hardest to crack are those duped by the disinfo agents, which was the the perps' intended purpose of course. Like the "inside job" parrots convinced there were "planes" & "victims" deliberately killed by the government but call us kooks or agents! :wacko: (One blocked me from commenting on their video because they couldn't handle a logical debate on facts).:rolleyes:

Then you get the ones who can't argue their blind faith in the government OCT with any real evidence, so resort to lying that they were "there" and "witnessed planes" or "lost loved ones" etc. I never let them get away with that and have busted quite a few on it (mostly kids) ? even had one admit in PM he was only doing it to troll. :lol:
The trick is to know your subject back-to-front and never retreat.

It can help to have a back-up buddy when under fire from the more persistent dupes and shills though ;)

On the up side, I've made a few converts already B)

Here are a few of my current campaigns [YT ID: JehanneDeLys]:

September 11 2001 Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNTcHq5Tzk

5+ jumpers (new WTC footage)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXa9-VG7r0

11 shooter, shooting people jumping from buildings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkHAmLw-f8

UPDATE: Social Media Giant Youtube Passes 1 Billion Subscriptions
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think it's best to "write our own script" so to speak instead of referencing mainstream movies.

Having said that, the average entertainment consumer might understand such references and each individual is different.

It's great to work it into every day conversation, when at the grocery store, bank, car dealership, phone calls. Just simply reiterating that one doesn't trust the media since 9/11 turned the media into apeshit propaganda is often good enough for some people.

Dismissive comments like "the planes are fake" or "I'm not really sure anyone died on 9/11" or "have you heard of the Reichstag Fire?" are great conversation starters. "HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT?" might be the response. "Well," you state calmly, "because [point 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.]"

Come up with your favorite bullet points.

Also discussing past TV fakery. Iraq. Tonkin.

As for the Internet, it's almost a lost cause. The power one has over forums when one runs a forum -- and I can speak from experience -- is such that most discussions of vicsims can get run into the ground by a random perp logging in and complaining about "photo copyright" (completely absurd and unfounded given we are criticizing the media from a non-profit standpoint but what can you do?)

I say concentrate on local, unmonitored efforts and grow the discussion by introducing our vocabulary to people - TV fakery, vicsims, what is the difference between what the news calls "Fake" and what is actually fake and the news doesn't admit it? etc.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

i respectfully suggest the following.

The biggest fear of the 'perps' is this.

A person who has a high profile, or more worryingly - a very high profile like a Pop star or Famous footballer i.e. fodder for main stream media, suddenly turning around (when they are supposed to be happy with their multi million squid pay off ) and start lecturing with great charisma and detachment on the finer points of TV FAKERY and how we are all VULNERABLE TO SENSORY SIMULATION - and all in front of a TV audience of 18 million (probably bemused) people!

This is their nightmare. Look at current crop of 'personalities' and popstars. There is no John Lennon or even anyone who is remotely politically minded. Where did REM go after they quizzed 'if you believe they put a man on the moon, man on the moooooooon '?
People now are employed across the board because they are safe and not because they are talented.

This is cheap and cheerful and hopefully effective. Don't be frustrated.

Find out the top 'personalities' in your country and where they live. The top radio disc jockeys and all the cohorts of the cult of TV.
Download 'Sept clues' and put it on a DVD. Download the contents of this web site and put it on a DVD. Send it to them. Buy a stamp. Before you post it, take a pic of the envelope and recipients name and address, and post the pic on here on a special thread. Disguise where and who you are. No need to know. Print it and cut around the edges.

Next, send them a letter or email with the link to where the proof of their knowledge of all this Hyper-criminal activity is.
If they deny receiving anything - start the whole process again.

Choice 2, send the mail 'registered' with the return address as the police headquarters of your country! Why not. You are doing your duty.

911 is information criminality at the highest level and has lead to wholesale slaughter in non-covered by legalese lands . Anyone who works for these TV brainwashing agencies knowingly ,deserves to feed to the lions. They have huge salaries to keep stum. lets make their their lying existences a little harder.

Just an idea.
fbenario

Re: Tell the masses

Unread post by fbenario »

Plane-hugger site 911blogger posted an analysis of peoples' psychological defenses against seeing 9/11 clearly. I wonder if they even see how it applies to them, in their cowardice/unwillingness to face the reality of a fully controlled, servile media that faked every aspect of 9/11, including all the images. They put their trust in what their eyes 'saw', rather than what their brain could tell them about what they were spoonfed.
"Discussing with friends and family

The kids and adult grandkids know how I feel and have DVDs, but they have a spectrum of different views. Most 'feel' that 9/11 was an inside job, but there seems to be a lack of urgency / relevance / connectiveness. ...kind of a shallowness, kind of a 'no interest' in disseminating or learning more about what is really going on in the world. ...it is as if the concept of 9/11 being an inside job is believed, but taken with a yawn..

I get the impression that there are many different psychological defense mechanisms at play here. One is apathy, but I think apathy is often overstated. For instance, we're often told that people don't vote because they're apathetic ie they don't give a shit who is elected to office; yet there is also the perfectly logical belief, held by many, that it doesn't much matter which schmuck is elected to office. The game itself is rigged.

I think the dominant reaction to the realization of 911 truth is dissociation. Like the trauma victim who buries the truth in his or her subconscious in order to go on functioning in daily life, many people react to 911 truth by rejecting/downplaying/marginalizing/burying it. The truth is too painful to bear -- and would require immediate action which might expose one to social isolation, ridicule or worse. The easiest and seemingly most rational thing to do is ride out the storm by hiding in the bunker.

Another extremely important mechanism, in my view, is diffusion of responsibility. We see this in the old lynching photographs, where you had hundreds of people standing around while some poor black man was castrated and burned alive; or in the Kitty Genovese case, where a young Italian immigrant was raped and stabbed to death in front of a crowded apartment complex in Queens. Paradoxically, the larger the crowd, the less likely someone will take responsibility and intervene. This also helps to explain why there isn't much difference between crime rates in rural and urban environments -- but why there is significantly less crime in communities where everyone knows each other.

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "Can't somebody else do it?"

Finally, I think the single most important defense mechanism is denial. Not necessarily denial that 911 was an inside job, but denial that we're on a road which will inexorably lead to fascism."

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-11-21/d ... and-family
hoi.polloi

Re: Tell the masses

True, though I suppose we could be accused of not wanting to "face the music" about things that we don't believe are involved. Though of course I will stand up for my right to disbelieve - which seems to be perceived by the public as a rather revolutionary or obnoxious act unless you are disbelieving a cult.

It also does frustrate me that television could basically teach its viewers to steal cars, while driving away with the viewer's car, as it were. It's like the television pacifies people's need for "hints" about how the world works - and what's almost worse, it makes them think they came up with it themselves - Gestalt psychology. Present the borders and the viewer imagines what you want them to see.

e.g.; See triangles? Even more challenging is making these shapes - which aren't there in the first place - disappear. It takes a conscious mental effort to defeat the optical and social illusions presented on TV, even when spoken of.
hoi.polloi

Re: Getting the Word Out

Lately, when I go into a computer store, I browse on the computers to this forum or http://www.septemberclues.org.

Just to see if curious minds find it a little easier.
walkingwizard

Tell the masses

Unread post by walkingwizard »

Hello hoi and simon

I have a suggestion for you, I think you should add a paypal(or similar) logo very visual on both the forum and also on the mainsite. Hopefully we who support all the great research here will donate a buck or two from time to time. I think the purpose with whatever money that may come should be used for taking care of costs for maintenance of the site but also maybe for printing stickers t-shirts badges or what else that could help to get the masses aware of all the hypocracy that is going on.
Or why not just have a little webshop with stuff we can buy that will help spreading the word.

This is just an idea and i am sure you already have it covered in one way or another.
thumns up !
Walking wizard
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Getting the word out!

Unread post by simonshack »

Out now ! :)

SEPTEMBER CLUES - German subtitles

A superb work by David (who invited me last month to the university town of Perugia for a September Clues presentation)
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... F2F1B5C3AD

PLEASE DIFFUSE TO YOUR GERMAN-SPEAKING FRIENDS !
Brutal Metal

Re:

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

walkingwizard wrote:Now and then I leave comments on different forums and youtube channels
regarding 9/11 and I of course never support any of the plane movies victims etc.

From time to time I get angry mails back about how can I question the whole thing and they wonder if I hate America and bla bla bla.

This is the last example:
Quote:
sirreal6

Jackass ....crastings channel is made up of the 911 vids that the govt was holding back for 9 years....it took a lawsuit to release them...you think these are fake?

And here is what I answered:

Please visit:
http://www.septemberclues.org
Please watch the movie, browse the research forum, keep an open mind. After that it is really up to you to take the red pill or the blue pill

ww
Very normal behavior, I get hate e-mails all the time from these clowns! One guy said I needed to go out in the sunshine more? HELLO I live in Florida :P
simonshack
Administrator

Báječný !!! :) :) :)

SEPTEMBER CLUES
with Slovak subtitles !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2256TUlno
hoi.polloi

NICE!

Congratulations. I love our little flags. I updated the pages to show all the flags:

http://septemberclues.org/

and

http://septemberclues.org/mirrors.htm

Let me know when there's a Czech playlist I can link to :)
simonshack
Administrator

Oops - wrong flag, Hoi !

This is the one:
It's Slovakia, not the Czech Republic, you clueless North American kid ! :P

"The present-day Slovakia became an independent state on 1 January 1993 after the peaceful dissolution of Czechoslovakia."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia

To be quite honest - I had to double-czhechk it myself, hehe! (*blushing*) :unsure:
hoi.polloi

Re: Yugoslavia

Duhhh :wacko:

sorry - I guess I saw Czechoslovakia when I looked at it the first time and changed it without thinking. Gosh, I need to get with these U.N., post-Yugoslavian times. Talk about seeing what you pre-judged you see!