GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

ATTC @ Mar 31 2010, 12:24 AM wrote: What we have to realize is that it's an information war fare.

The elite the TPTB, their power is artificial. Their power is upheld because of our compliance to their power.

And how do they get that compliance? Because they have given the people the illusion of freedom. They are winners because they control the public perception and that is mainly because they control the media. Of course our #1 culprit in 9/11 which all the disinfo movements seem to naturally want to protect.

They don't mind if you implicate Al-CIAda, Bush Co, PNAC, and other Neo Con players, but you can't go after the media, the true head of the snake and tool that transcends those puppets.

So how do we "win" the information warfare. Well it starts by taking apart their propaganda. Like the JREFers these people are trained in the art of demagogy. They say if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle em with BS. Google Propaganda Techniques or Logical Fallacies and that's pretty much the sophist shill modus operandi.

Arguments from ignorance, incredulity, straw man arguments, red herrings, etc etc etc. We have to be aware of these tactics, and how to counter them. Just like there are frequently asked questions, there are frequently shilled comments. If we are prepared for those and know how to take them apart the stronger our case can be.

I give you an example.

Jason Bermas (who now more than ever is obviously a shill. Maybe he didn't start out that way but the way he protects the media perps it's more obvious than ever)

He was asked on some radio show about TV Fakery. I typed out the exchange:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry8KQrfXecc

Nik: You say you don't put anything past them. I know you want to uncover the truth. I have one point I'd like to bring up. I've wanted to talk about this for a moment. Anyway do you believe Todd Beamer phone call was fake?

-
Jason Bermas: goes on tangent about Todd Beamer, Mark Bingham, etc. Classic mainstream truth arguments

-
Nik : Ok with all that said, and I appreciate you saying that please let me finish You know you said that more than likely there was not a lot of debris at the Pennsylvania crash and long story short I've seen some compelling evidence if you look at all the victims, supposed victims of the plane crashes, you look at their pictures,
there's some very strange anomalies.

Very strange similarities in each of the victims pictures. It may appear as if some of the victims were actually simulated, created in a computer database, as part of this war games scenario

And they're touted as being 9/11 victims like Todd Beamer, and they use his
"let's roll" line and other victims were actually fake victims on that day

Look at the pictures go to septemblerclues.info memorial analysis

(interrupted)

Jason Bermas: Alright Nick, I gotta let you go man. You're bringing September Clues which is total garbage and once you start talking about these people were fake, look they had family. Uhh I don't know what you're talking about.

Todd Beamer no matter what you believe whether he made the phone call, his wife wrote a book. That's a real person.

Uhh, you know, Deborah Burlingame, is a real person. She lost her husband who was one of the pilots supposedly at the Pentagon

And then when you try to plug a site like september clues, which is OBVIOUS lie, you know I'm sorry man it's been proven time and time again, that these are just bull shenanigans, these claims that they make on these things.

Man I can't even, folks they have this one video where they claim it shows the nose coming out of the plane but if you look at ALL the other videos from every single angle, the first thing that does come out of the other side is... i mean I'm not saying it's the nose of the plane but it's that same protrusion.

And this is their BIG EVIDENCE for TV Fakery. And then they overlay a bunch of videos shot from different angles at different aspect ratios and say because they don't line up perfectly TV FAKERY. You know they make ridiculous claims because of interlays issues on MPEGs that wings disappear. TV FAKERY. I mean there's absolutely zero, zero credence to this.

I've seen more 9/11 footage than probably 99.9% of the people on this PLANET.

I watched the first three days of news from all the major networks and to say
some of these people were computer simulations man, people like Cee Cee Lyles, they were not computer simulations. Betty Ong, these people had families. I think that is more than a little insulting. Alright, I guess I had to get off on that little tangent for a little while. Let's go to Chuck in Michigan, Chuck you're on the line...

-----

Being able to protect against the claims that Bermas made like about the overlays, the victims families who "wrote books" are "obviously real" the dismissive proof by assertion method another propaganda technique such as "it's been proven time and time again"
wonderful, so he just prove the point that "real" people wrote the book

But you should have explain about the plane dug a hole in the ground from flight 11....That will make a great fairy tales.
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

IceDash 4 Mar 31 2010, 12:29 AM wrote:
wonderful, so he just prove the point that "real" people wrote the book

But you should have explain about the plane dug a hole in the ground from flight 11....That will make a great fairy tales.
When I first started to see this information about TV Fakery and how much the Loose Change people rejected it at first thought it was innocent denial.

Then thought it was ironic hypocrisy and close mindedness. To reject the official version of the story and imply the government is evil enough to kill thousands of its own citizens for political and monetary gain, yet blindly accept certain parts of the attacks to be definitively true.

Then you really see the hypocrisy when you see that they too are "no planers" in terms of Shanksville and the Pentagon. They don't propose commercial planes hit there either. Essentially they believe there were two elaborate conspiracies, one with planes and ones without. And sometimes they go as far as to say there were no commercial planes in NY either but remote controlled planes and pods.

So they too have to account for the passengers in their own research. So I asked why would they be open to the fact of no planes in Pentagon, Shanksville, and even open to idea of no commercial planes in NYC?

Yet they think it was more plausible to execute victims, throw them in the ocean, than to fake identities, which is proposed in the Operation Northwoods plot that they ironically lead their movie with (by trying to gain people's trust by starting with something that can be looked up before going off on their wild speculations and deceptions)

Well now it makes sense after it was proposed that that they were protecting the media perps. Again this did not make sense to me at first but when I looked at the big picture, it made all the sense in the world.

All the so called truth forums and movements, TV Fakery is the one subject that is taboo and gets you censored, banned, or at the least ridiculed and ostracized.

That's the one theory that they can't blame patsies because it would show institutionalized deception of epic proportions.

So they propose these completely unfounded theories like his pod theory and the missile being launched within frames before the strike and all the other unfounded things in a movie that's been edited 3+ times that started off as fiction, yet they poo poo on very credible smoking gun research like this.

Instead of the completely inconclusive ever changing thermite thermate nano, super, stuff that can never be proven because of spoliation of evidence
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I know that I asked for it by asking "what can we do to promote the research" and your ideas are very good. Yes, we have to be aware of all the ways deception is used, we have to recognize when it is being used, etc.

On the other hand ... can we really recognize when deception is being used on us? Unfortunately, no. People either come to the point where they say, "Wow, I am sick of being spun around by my nose hairs. I want to ask myself if I really have to believe anything anyone tells me ever" or they buy into something for a while. Zeitgeist and Esoteric Agenda are good for those people for a while, until they realize those flicks don't really say enough from a personal experience either, and it's more sweeping world-wide generalization that actually dodges a few key points about modern deception techniques aided by technology.

At that point, hopefully - the point where they are floating around in doubt and uncertainty - they don't even need September Clues. They don't need anyone or anything to make moral choices. They can just stop, breathe, realize they still exist, and sort of solidify a bit around that notion of uncertainty. That is the kind of freedom I think we want to imbue.

I think the way to spread the message of September Clues isn't necessarily to argue about 9/11. It's, possibly, as complex as (or if you want, "nothing more complex than") helping people continually ask questions instead of being content with speculation, hearsay, fear and superstition.

To test things for themselves, see things for themselves, open up their senses and stop relying on government, media and banking systems' subjugation of our power through replacement of our senses with theirs ... to never, ever stop asking questions and to never be satisfied with an answer, basically, except for temporary respite when asking questions gets tiring.

Their only weapons as of late are:

1. Get us to ask leading questions with predetermined answers

2. Get us to ask two questions in a row, which answer one another in an infinite cycle

3. Dismissively treat new questions as old hat in order to get us crunching on obsolete questions

and

4. Flood all discussion with pretend support and fake friends in order to steer people away from the charge of asking questions
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 5 2010, 11:11 AM wrote:
At that point, hopefully - the point where they are floating around in doubt and uncertainty - they don't even need September Clues. They don't need anyone or anything to make moral choices. They can just stop, breathe, realize they still exist, and sort of solidify a bit around that notion of uncertainty. That is the kind of freedom I think we want to imbue.

I think the way to spread the message of September Clues isn't necessarily to argue about 9/11. It's, possibly, as complex as (or if you want, "nothing more complex than") helping people continually ask questions instead of being content with speculation, hearsay, fear and superstition.

To test things for themselves, see things for themselves, open up their senses and stop relying on government, media and banking systems' subjugation of our power through replacement of our senses with theirs ... to never, ever stop asking questions and to never be satisfied with an answer, basically, except for temporary respite when asking questions gets tiring.

I've been hammering at my girlfriend recently that I've now taught her enough, that I was tired of the same old responses from her, and that it was time for her to stop believing in American Exceptionalism. She responded by asking, "If I stop believing all the things I've known throughout my life, what do I replace it with?"

I answered: 'Living in truth, rather than lies and myths, is the only way to live.'
hoi.polloi

I answered: 'Living in truth, rather than lies and myths, is the only way to live.'

Not to interject on your intimate conversation, but since you are sharing, I understand "the only way to live" to mean - figuratively - the only way to live comfortably with one's self.

I guess we are discovering that isn't true. For some people, a bit of selflessness is akin to death and weakness. They actually equivocate altruism with death and evil, like Ayn Rand famously did in her creepy, rape-fantasy novel The Fountainhead.

Since humans are varied enough on this planet to allow for some healthy selfishness, we can afford to have some of these people running about pulling pranks on others and raking in the dough.

But when it comes to my friends and family and those I consider close, we have to see eye-to-eye on the basic moral principle that you don't cause suffering to others when possible. Unlike some other low-level theologians who declare that suffering is necessary to understand pleasure, I find that pleasure is derived in a change from neutrality, rather than a change from one extreme to the other.

Perhaps September Clues is mostly about balance and poise - allowing people to shed the old myth of "the rewarding, penitential, necessary struggle" and graduate to the notion of "the rewarding, necessary ease of existence" ... or something along those lines. Maybe trying to define what we are doing is a mistake and chaos rules. Just trying to help people frame our efforts in a positive way.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 6 2010, 11:41 AM wrote:
the basic moral principle that you don't cause suffering to others when possible.
Exactly right, Hoi.

With my girlfriend I bring everything back to the most basic principle of bioethics - no human has a right to decide to hurt another person, or to decide when to end their life.

This filter renders the vast majority of US government/military action over the last, oh, 100 years, excruciatingly painful to contemplate. One war crime after another.

When she doesn't get my point, I ask her how she would like it if her parents were killed by an unmanned drone dropping a bomb from 10,000 feet.

(And before you conclude that she is just mean-spirited, I would like to point out that she has the biggest heart for others of anyone I've ever known. Unfortunately she has spent a lifetime in the fatal embrace of America, with its murderous Exceptionalism.)
WHTT

Unread post by WHTT »

There's this:

http://wikispooks.com/wiki/Special:Categories

Above page seems is handy, listing catagories in alphabetical order. First four:
# 7/7 (7 members)
# 9/11 (6 members)
# 9/11 No planes (1 member)
# About WikiSpooks (14 members)

I just now found out about (this new) wikispooks here:
http://cryptome.org/0001/wikispooks.htm
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

The 1 inch button/badge can be a fantastic little platform for broadcasting a message.

I've made my first protoype september clues badges today...

These aren't really very good but they're a start...

I think it will be cool to have "spot the difference" Honor Elizabeth Wainio 1 inch buttons.

But the designs need to be printed out big and then shrunk down on a photocopier, to keep the detail. - Precision work.

I'll post back when when i've got some killer badges.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Nice ! :) :) :)
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

For a second, I thought you'd photoshopped Wainio holding up a tommy gun before I realized that was the background. :lol:

However, these are great, and I endorse them, whatever that means. B)
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

God save September Clues! I like buttons. Bring back buttons.
timothymurphy

September Kitsch

Hoi, thanks for the endorsement.
Just posting to warn that you might need to get some extra bandwidth to cope with an explosion of hits from southern England...

This his 'n' hers Wainio set is maybe too camp, so it'll have to remain a one-off rarity.

But I'm wearing one of these orange chaps with pride.
People will probably think it's a band, but I'll be on hand to explain.

PS.
Simon, i loved your Columbo trick on the Old Elm Tree Forum.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I like the Orange, maybe you can post some to Anthony Lawson.
timothymurphy

Ok, Camp Schmamp...

Anthony Lawson will have to go and get his badge from my online store, and get in the queue...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53749199/se ... tton-badge
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53748289/se ... uttonbadge

This is a bit bizarre, and experimental.
If it's not cool, i'll take these items down
But it'll get the word out...

If this gives the impression i'm profiteering that's unfortunate because the price will barely cover the postage. This is just a fun experiment.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just ordered the first one ! There was only 1 available?... We need 6 billion of them ! :D
Only 1.50? Does that even cover the postage? Hey, you even get 2 Wainios for the price of one !
http://www.septemberclues.org