GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fred
Banned

GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by fred »

There is an overwhelming amount of compelling evidence to show that the supposed September 11 victims are fakes.

It seems to me that we need to get this information out to a wider audience and to punish the participants in the hoax, starting with the handful of high-profile globetrotting 'relatives' who keep making media appearances. Exposing the Cantor Fitzgerald hoaxers should also be a high priority.

As a suggestion, the current URL for the forum is a little unwieldy, I wonder if it would be possible to register some shorter name like or '911realityshack.com'-- something short and catchy in order to make it more readily accessible to people who haven't considered these facts. The new domain could simply redirect to the forum here. http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shack is a bit of a mouthful.

The mirrored photos and simulated facebook friends are great finds.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hey I split this topic because you make an important point that is related to the larger problem of our lack of a budget.

We don't have a propaganda machine like the perps do. We are relying entirely on everyone's volunteer time. The admins here pay for some web space but that gets costly fast, as our bandwidth gets used up and of course there is always the problem of someone being able to leech the bandwidth surreptitiously.

Sorry that's just for general readers. So how can we address this problem of not enough people knowing what we do about how ridiculous the 9/11 victim stories are turning out to be, through-and-through?

Well, let's start with your suggestion Fred, which in a careful way was a suggestion to have better marketing and branding as if we were a product that our people (in the consumer mindset that they are) can access more naturally, in their daily habits.

We have a couple solutions right now:

1. The shorter URL http://forum.septemberclues.org/ is a redirect to this free InvisionFree forum

2. The link at the top of this site from septemberclues.org goes to this forum

However, that might not be enough for the casual viewer. For the casual American, who knows nothing about the level of duplicity in our media and their collaboration with the Pentagon on this ginormous propaganda scheme, maybe we need tee-shirts, public TV, ham radio, leaflets, posters, stickers, buttons, mugs, pens and anything else (people are willing to contribute with their own money and time) with A SPECIAL CATCHY NAME.

So now is an arguably "fun" part of our task as investigators. We have to decide if we want a "brand" to organize this nebulous "group" around. In other words, how do we do it if we want to draw more attention to here (instead of to specific media projects that come out of here?)

My argument would be that the projects that come out of this site are superior to the site itself. We don't necessarily want to draw a flood of media to this specific forum, where dumb bells like Jay Leno or somebody will spin it into oblivion, confuse people and frame it as something it isn't. It's better to use this space as a general collaborative environment that inspires personal individuals to think and come up with videos like Simon and Ozzy, BSregistration and others have done. And in that sense, a special catchy name is not only unnecessary; it's a bit cultish like "Pump It Out" or "Prison Planet" or any other source that people use as a crutch to avoid doing research for themselves.

That is why, even though I would love more people to get this, I don't believe it's the right solution to force it down anyone's throat or even make it exciting and interesting outside of its inherent interesting qualities. All that glimmers in the 9/11 truth movement is usually gold-colored sh#t.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

What about trying to book presentations of September Clues and the related research? Would there be any Universities or independent theaters that would be willing I wonder? Would Simon and Hoi or anyone be available to go on tour?
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
hoi.polloi

godzilla 4 Mar 22 2010, 09:43 PM wrote: What about trying to book presentations of September Clues and the related research? Would there be any Universities or independent theaters that would be willing I wonder? Would Simon and Hoi or anyone be available to go on tour?
Simon tours as a matter of convenience, but he has also been lured into some deliberate traps by certain people trying to get him in situations that didn't seem fair or altogether honest.

When I talk about it, people get annoyed so I don't talk about things except briefly, casually, curtly. When Simon talks about it, people listen and perk up and it's a fascinating thing to watch him do power points. I think he should keep doing that, as he seems like the best spokesperson for his own findings.

We are writing everything down, but besides the work that we do, and all the work we put into the http://www.septemberclues.org site, I am not sure what else can be done. Just having patience I guess. Good idea, though godzy. Any other ideas?
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

hoi.polloi @ Mar 22 2010, 03:38 PM wrote:
godzilla 4 Mar 22 2010, 09:43 PM wrote: What about trying to book presentations of September Clues and the related research? Would there be any Universities or independent theaters that would be willing I wonder? Would Simon and Hoi or anyone be available to go on tour?
Simon tours as a matter of convenience, but he has also been lured into some deliberate traps by certain people trying to get him in situations that didn't seem fair or altogether honest.

When I talk about it, people get annoyed so I don't talk about things except briefly, casually, curtly. When Simon talks about it, people listen and perk up and it's a fascinating thing to watch him do power points. I think he should keep doing that, as he seems like the best spokesperson for his own findings.

We are writing everything down, but besides the work that we do, and all the work we put into the http://www.septemberclues.org site, I am not sure what else can be done. Just having patience I guess. Good idea, though godzy. Any other ideas?
I've pondered this for going on two years and haven't had a light bulb yet.

I think maybe Fred's angle is worth unfolding. I agree that the corporate media would be less than helpful.

I will ponder this some more.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Mar 22 2010, 05:38 PM wrote:

Hoi, I also feel just like that. When I talk about media fakery, people get pissed off at me, and I immediately dismiss their willingness to still believe what they are being spoon-fed on the news, and how it plays into their comfort with American Exceptionalism.

Martin, on the other hand, is a great communicator. He introduced me to both Simon's video, and your Report. He responded with kindness to each of my stupid defenses against the truth, and stuck with me until I 'got it'.

I don't have the same tolerance for fools/perps as he does, so I haven't been a very good witness to the truth about 9/11. Now you understand why last night I nominated Martin for Secretary of State! If he could find a way to communicate to more people, the truth would get out more quickly, with less push-back.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

fbenario 4 Mar 23 2010, 01:45 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Mar 22 2010, 05:38 PM wrote:

Hoi, I also feel just like that. When I talk about media fakery, people get pissed off at me, and I immediately dismiss their willingness to still believe what they are being spoon-fed on the news, and how it plays into their comfort with American Exceptionalism.

Martin, on the other hand, is a great communicator. He introduced me to both Simon's video, and your Report. He responded with kindness to each of my stupid defenses against the truth, and stuck with me until I 'got it'.

I don't have the same tolerance for fools/perps as he does, so I haven't been a very good witness to the truth about 9/11. Now you understand why last night I nominated Martin for Secretary of State! If he could find a way to communicate to more people, the truth would get out more quickly, with less push-back.
Benario, please try not to get me killed will you! LOL!

One informed and focused 9/11 researcher can wake a lot of people up so I think we should keep talking about this even though most people go into preprogrammed denialmode immediately.

I agree it's about time we all put our minds into figuring out the best way of spreading the word about this huge hoax. Let's get out of this research cave and point people in the direction of the overwhelming evidence this research has produced over the years!

All they need is to do is start digging in the right places and it all falls apart.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I've been doing 7 presentations around Italy so far - with a zero budget, i.e. covering all expenses out of my own pocket (once, I was reimbursed my train ticket to Northern Italy). With only fliers for publicity, attendance has been a problem but often 80/150 people (of all ages) have turned up. All in all, it's been a positive experience in that the audience response has been surprisingly attentive and, shall we say, supportive. ( Only once, in Naples, did a 'Jon Gold-type' confront me in anger from the back of the hall - but was promptly calmed down by the audience ). I usually start with a powerpoint presentation and some talking, then I show a 1-hour version of September Clues, and finally I take a round of Q&A. More often than not, you get chuckling from the public at the 'funniest' scenes of SC, and a warm round of applause at the end - so it's been a pleasant tour. Best of all, people stick around for the full 2-hour presentations - and line up at the end for more queries and dialogue. I get the distinct feeling that, as far as the TV fakery is concerned, people are quite receptive to the issue and walk away with few or no doubts about it.

So this is the best I've been able to do so far in-between pursuing the research which has now turned towards the 'vicsim' issue; lately, ever since Hoi's intensely productive stint here in my studio - during which he drafted the groundbreaking Vicsim Report - I have preferred to focus on this (time-consuming) topic before 'going on the road' once again. This is the final piece of the puzzle and also, potentially, the most legally pursuable since it involves the verification of public records which, in principle, should be accessible to everyone.

Now this is what I suggest our current joint efforts should focus on : since it's becoming clear that we have no (or very few)BIRTH DATES/RECORDS (mm/dd/year) for the alleged 9/11 victims, this data seems to have been a major hurdle for the perps to falsify. Therefore, we may compile a shortlist of a given number of vicsims and ask for each of their relevant, local authorities to release their birth certificates. I believe no Western nation has laws impeding public access to such basic information. If any civil US lawyer/attorney is on board, please tune in and offer some legal perspective on this. Stay tuned for my preliminary findings (about missing birth records) which I'll post in the "Memorial Scams" thread...
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

I would like to add that Italy would be different than USA. The USA is crawling with feds watching everything and trying very hard to control this situation. We probably all know jokes about Italian military coordination. It is virtually guaranteed that paid hecklers will appear at any presentation of September Clues event remotely advertised to efficacy, when given in the United States. Probably, our intelligence organizations pride themselves on that kind of anal retentive level of discouragement and fearmongering.

Because Americans are not accustomed to thinking of their country as specifically more controlled and Orwellian than other countries, and actually they think the opposite, I think we are up against people's naivete when it comes to presentations at home. The USA is presently one of the most controlled and locked-down and anti-freedom countries on the planet. Private viewings at home are the least controllable, so perhaps DVDs and that sort of thing are better for the States.

I don't think just anyone gets the "Al Gore all clear" in our country. Or am I being presumptuous?
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

September clues was played on foxtel on the history channel last september 11 too the whole of Australia. A fellow co-worker come too in just raving about :D

If putting Dvd's out there is a good Idea Is there a september clues dvd cover that can be printed on normal printer?
hoi.polloi

Realism911 @ Mar 23 2010, 01:10 PM wrote: September clues was played on foxtel on the history channel last september 11 too the whole of Australia. A fellow co-worker come too in just raving about :D

If putting Dvd's out there is a good Idea Is there a september clues dvd cover that can be printed on normal printer?
a proper DVD package isn't a bad idea.

is this true - September Clues was on some sort of UHF broadcast? what channel was this - could you tell more about it?
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

hoi.polloi @ Mar 23 2010, 06:23 PM wrote:

is this true - September Clues was on some sort of UHF broadcast? what channel was this - could you tell more about it?
Actually today I went too verify that. and Unfortuantly the guy that said he saw it.. got it wrong. he didnt see it on the history channel turns out he saw "loose change" on the history channel here in australia. " we have loose change put on evry 9/11 aniversary in Australia. I wish sep clues got T.V. airplay

Turns out he downloaded sep clues of through torrent. He did enjoy it though. sep clues kinda put things into perspective for him.

yes I think a dvd pakage would be good. I would like too distribute copies shortly and I think something like just a basic cover/pocketsleeve. is a good idea. Lot's of cd's that I have handed too me in public here in australia were kinda Bland.

what do you think would be good in a sep clues dvd package? I havn't seen the hour long version yet. maybe that might be a good one for people too watch first hand .. or prehaps 'sep clues' the full two hour version. and also either a second cd or on the main cd you can have a part where you scroll through the shorter 10 minute clips explaining detailed things e.g. 'nosed out', 'some birds', 'the plane facts.' . B)
The Populist

Unread post by The Populist »

Hello;

This is my first post on this forum. For some reason, I have been listed as a member for a week, yet I could not post or access any forum features. My name is A Scott Piraino, and my website is http://thepopulist.net. I've been a weblogger and a writer for quite awhile, but most everything I've written is bunk now that I've woken up.

As to this thread, I think I have found the "Vicsim Report" - is this it? http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... ic=93&st=0

If that is not it, could someone provide a link?

Also, the first post on this thread mentions simulated facebook friends. I did a search, but I did not find this information. Could someone show where that information is?

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The Populist @ Mar 24 2010, 02:00 PM wrote: Hello;

Hi Populist - welcome,

The website just exceeded its bandwidth limit last night - am sending more cash right now to the hosting site to upgrade it (for the umpteenth time!...)

Once it is up again, you'll find the Vicsim Report and all the rest here:
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

What we have to realize is that it's an information war fare.

The elite the TPTB, their power is artificial. Their power is upheld because of our compliance to their power.

And how do they get that compliance? Because they have given the people the illusion of freedom. They are winners because they control the public perception and that is mainly because they control the media. Of course our #1 culprit in 9/11 which all the disinfo movements seem to naturally want to protect.

They don't mind if you implicate Al-CIAda, Bush Co, PNAC, and other Neo Con players, but you can't go after the media, the true head of the snake and tool that transcends those puppets.

So how do we "win" the information warfare. Well it starts by taking apart their propaganda. Like the JREFers these people are trained in the art of demagogy. They say if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle em with BS. Google Propaganda Techniques or Logical Fallacies and that's pretty much the sophist shill modus operandi.

Arguments from ignorance, incredulity, straw man arguments, red herrings, etc etc etc. We have to be aware of these tactics, and how to counter them. Just like there are frequently asked questions, there are frequently shilled comments. If we are prepared for those and know how to take them apart the stronger our case can be.

I give you an example.

Jason Bermas (who now more than ever is obviously a shill. Maybe he didn't start out that way but the way he protects the media perps it's more obvious than ever)

He was asked on some radio show about TV Fakery. I typed out the exchange:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry8KQrfXecc

Nik: You say you don't put anything past them. I know you want to uncover the truth. I have one point I'd like to bring up. I've wanted to talk about this for a moment. Anyway do you believe Todd Beamer phone call was fake?

-
Jason Bermas: goes on tangent about Todd Beamer, Mark Bingham, etc. Classic mainstream truth arguments

-
Nik : Ok with all that said, and I appreciate you saying that please let me finish You know you said that more than likely there was not a lot of debris at the Pennsylvania crash and long story short I've seen some compelling evidence if you look at all the victims, supposed victims of the plane crashes, you look at their pictures,
there's some very strange anomalies.

Very strange similarities in each of the victims pictures. It may appear as if some of the victims were actually simulated, created in a computer database, as part of this war games scenario

And they're touted as being 9/11 victims like Todd Beamer, and they use his
"let's roll" line and other victims were actually fake victims on that day

Look at the pictures go to septemblerclues.info memorial analysis

(interrupted)

Jason Bermas: Alright Nick, I gotta let you go man. You're bringing September Clues which is total garbage and once you start talking about these people were fake, look they had family. Uhh I don't know what you're talking about.

Todd Beamer no matter what you believe whether he made the phone call, his wife wrote a book. That's a real person.

Uhh, you know, Deborah Burlingame, is a real person. She lost her husband who was one of the pilots supposedly at the Pentagon

And then when you try to plug a site like september clues, which is OBVIOUS lie, you know I'm sorry man it's been proven time and time again, that these are just bull shenanigans, these claims that they make on these things.

Man I can't even, folks they have this one video where they claim it shows the nose coming out of the plane but if you look at ALL the other videos from every single angle, the first thing that does come out of the other side is... i mean I'm not saying it's the nose of the plane but it's that same protrusion.

And this is their BIG EVIDENCE for TV Fakery. And then they overlay a bunch of videos shot from different angles at different aspect ratios and say because they don't line up perfectly TV FAKERY. You know they make ridiculous claims because of interlays issues on MPEGs that wings disappear. TV FAKERY. I mean there's absolutely zero, zero credence to this.

I've seen more 9/11 footage than probably 99.9% of the people on this PLANET.

I watched the first three days of news from all the major networks and to say
some of these people were computer simulations man, people like Cee Cee Lyles, they were not computer simulations. Betty Ong, these people had families. I think that is more than a little insulting. Alright, I guess I had to get off on that little tangent for a little while. Let's go to Chuck in Michigan, Chuck you're on the line...

-----

Being able to protect against the claims that Bermas made like about the overlays, the victims families who "wrote books" are "obviously real" the dismissive proof by assertion method another propaganda technique such as "it's been proven time and time again"