A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by simonshack »

Highly recommended reading :) !

Media Mayhem Creates National Disaster
by Stewart Ogilby – March7 2012

Clever criminals have gained control of America's media. Political propaganda and deliberately misleading messages are constantly being fed to the public. Television has become the primary instrument for promoting aggressive wars that result in the murders and sufferings of millions of men, women, and childen throughout the world. This horror is now glibly referred to on TV as "collateral damage".

Attractive well-dressed actors and announcers are paid to read from monitors and to say what TV bosses demand. These "media whores" are accessories to murder by promoting warmongers, criminals who pay others to murder that they may monopolize the world's wealth. Their bosses are not creators. They are humanity's parasites.

For several years I have, among others, been doing my best to figure out what did and didn't happen on 911. I was fooled for several years. Only recently have I been able to discard the lies and visual deceit presented that day on television and echoed in newspapers. These media are controlled today by associates of criminal war profiteers and their bankers. Together, they are mass murderers and must be held accountable as such.

Money is no problem for people who actually control the currencies of most nations, our own included. In addition to controlling TV and newspapers, 911 perpetrators upload a huge number of online videos, most of which purport to be "exposures" or a part of a "truth movement". They swamp the internet with similar articles. They help fund a number of "truth groups" that have attracted hundreds of well-meaning people. Memorial web sites, tributes, bogus obituaries, and human interest tid-bits of "murdered victims" are all over the place.

The entire terrorist narrative is designed to invoke the emotion of fear. Denial provides humans with emotional solace. It is understandable that most people, overwhelmed by media deceit and conditioned to trust authority, are unwilling to confront peer criticism. This strategy is employed by those who design the psy-op component to any criminally antisocial activity.

The 911 narrative is a paradigm for the extent to which modern media is able to control public perception and mold public opinion. Below are five short articles by me, all of which have appeared online at VeteransToday.com and at BigEye.org. They should be read in the order presented to gain insight, however initially questionable, about what did happen and, more importantly, what didn't happen on September 11, 2001.

1. Urban Renewal With A Twist?
2. Television's Illusions Enthrall America's Cavemen
3. The 911 Narrative Remains Broad And Retititious
4. The Hoax - A Fable For Our Times
5. Examining the 911 Script Is Not Inappropriate

I wish to express my gratitude to those who have devoted considerable time and effort in attempting to make sense of the confusion and contradictions surrounding even intelligent controversies and discussions of what the 911 events were all about. Honest researchers, albeit often mislead, have been useful in raising pertinent questions and offering speculations and tentative conclusions. Of course, it is impossible to unquestioningly separate honest researchers from frauds and disinformation shills. Even the latter provide grist for the analytical mill.

For months I viewed two online forums, http://www.CluesForum.info and LetsRollForums.com, with skepticism. I would be remiss in not acknowledging my deep appreciation to Mr. Simon Shack of the former forum for his brilliantly presented evidence of massive televised fraud on 911. Techiques of digital animation and photograph manipulation that existed in 2001 had been perfected well enough to pull the wool over the eyes of us all..

The fact that even more clever fraudulent videos, supposedly of the events of that day, have been released over years since 911 evidences the lengths being taken by its perpetrators to perpetuate that day's narrative. Consequently, it is not surprising that portions of their huge lie continue to be accepted by most persons. I urge everyone to carefully study Mr. Shack's septemberclues.org web site and to go through that site's The Vicsim Report. Then ask yourself the hard question: Exactly what was 911 all about?

A reader of one of my columns asked why, if the NYC plane, witnesses, implosions, and rubble video was faked, the Pentagon event was not accompanied by a faked plane video as well. These sorts of questions prove or indicate nothing. My reply was as follows:
Why didn't they do a more accountable job on putting together airliner ‘passenger lists’? Why didn’t they doctor the Bureau of Transportation Statistics to show those phony flights as having existed that day? Why did they arrange for the New York Times and other papers to publish names of Arab hijackers that they clearly realized would be located alive and well, and why do they continue to use those names? Why did they release obviously fraudulent Bin Laden videos? Why did they pull off the anthrax hoax right after 911? Why did they morph and photoshop victim photos? Why didn’t they just implode the NYC buildings, asbestos and all, without all that hoopla? There are many more ‘whys’ that could be listed. The answer: "Ask them".

Initailly "good for Israel" as Netanyaho expressed, 911 may prove to have been a serious error. The New Yorkers may have acquired the participation of the Mossad in their hoax, the fundamental goal of which was to further their own financial ambitions. Without question, they secured the participation of America's TV moguls. If ultimately exposed, the NY schemers may be delighted to acknowledge that they did not mass murder 3000 on that day. Their activities are quite unfortunate for America's honorable Jews insofar as the potential for anti-Semitism goes. A handful of criminals acted in primarily their own self interest.

You can bet that everyone involved will go to whatever lengths necessary to avoid the disclosure of that hoax. The antecedents to Afghanistan and Iraq wars were scripted and presented to the American public as cleverly as the events of 911 and their subsequent "anthrax attack". That the latter has been exposed as utter fraud does not seem to have seriously impacted either 911 myths or justifications for our nation waging illegal aggressive warfare.

When it was suggested to Thomas Jefferson that something be done to stop the journalistic attacks of Callender, Jefferson cautioned that press freedom must be inviolable. It is unrealistic to expect any eighteenth century man to have anticipated the disaster befalling our nation as a result of corporate government's monopoly of the airwaves, a natural resource nearly as necessarily free for the benefit of an evolving humanity as the air itself.

We Americans are paying a terrible price for not heeding warnings of Jefferson and others with regard to being eternally vigilant in securing a government that represents us, We The People of the United States of America, and in protecting a Constitution created to form a unique form of human organization in which Liberty, which means freedom from tyranny, would be preserved.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/06 ... -disaster/
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Really ?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/31 ... h-a-twist/ (also linked and discussed on Page 15)
The unpleasant fact is that there were some real human beings “disappeared” on that awful day, Simon Shack notwithstanding. I can prove and document that fact. That said, perhaps a majority of the 3000 alleged victims were fictitious characters, “vicsims” as Shack calls them. Such a number adds, again, a nice touch of horrow and increases anger of our masses against dastardly “fanatical and suicidal Arab hijackers”. The whole project was years in preparation, cost millions of dollars, and was carried off like clockwork. Now, let’s strive to get beyond our speculative disagreements on what happened and move toward an understanding of the who and the why of that terrible day.
Is Stewart a member here? Starting to discern a focus on "mossad/israel/jews" in his articles and comments.
simonshack
Administrator

Mickey wrote:Really ?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/31 ... h-a-twist/ (also linked and discussed on Page 15)
The unpleasant fact is that there were some real human beings “disappeared” on that awful day, Simon Shack notwithstanding. I can prove and document that fact.
Mickey,

I have just e-mailed Stewart about his sentences quoted above. In fact, they also had my eyebrows jump. I'll keep you informed.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Where did you disappear to Simon? Was it some wonderful place full of exotic beauties again?
simonshack
Administrator

Stewart has promptly responded to my query regarding his February 7 (one month old) comment under his own article (see link above). I am quite satisfied of the sincerity of his reply. Basically, Stewart point out that he made that comment back on Feb 7th. "Two weeks later I probably would not have been so hasty to make it." So far, I have no reason to suspect Stewart of being anything else than a honest 9/11 researcher.

Hoi: What was that about? Exotic beauties? Oh yes, I've been tending to my garden - and my exotic plants! :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Maybe it is nothing important but, strangely enough, a recent Stewart Ogilby's article about the "media show" of 9/11 was just linked on the website "What really happened".

Link to this Ogilby's article, appearing on http://whatreallyhappened.com/

As our members probably know, "What really happened" is another one of those websites whose popularity is entirely due to have voiced 9/11 "conspiracies" early on. It is ran by Mike Rivero who is not only part of Alex Jones' group (albeit to the margins of it), but who is also suspected of having appeared, along with other morphed portraits of "truthers", among the 9/11 vicsims as "John Wenckus".

Of course, "what really happened" always stuck to the party line of censoring every mention of media fakery. So, what now? Is this just a random link that slipped by? Or are they pretending to acknowledge media fakery for some reason? What's the meaning of this?

Anybody's guess. :huh:
bigeye

Unread post by bigeye »

Michael Rivero's "What Really Happened.com" began online in 1995, the same year that I launched my "BigEye.org". It was immensely popular long before 911 and to say that it owes its popularity to conspiracy reporting of 911 is simply incorrect. I handled the advertising for Rivero for many months to help support that important alternate news site that is a daily archive of online articles. It is not surprising that the site has posted articles about 911 from persons less sophisticated than frequenters of this forum. With my respect to your outstanding contributions to exposing the huge media hoax, I suggest that you take care with respect to "guilt by association". All who have been deluded and confused in the past by the 911 hoax, myself included, are not shills, CIA operatives, trolls, or disinformation agents. That Rivero's image may have been used as a vicsim is irrelevant. I am delighted to have my columns appear on a site that gets over 2 million page views monthly. You want to get the word out or not? Take care lest this site become an online area appealing to those whose egos demand exaltation by belonging to a select group of insiders with a monopoly on truth. Simon has done a phenomenal job. Hopefully, his work and yours may be the lighted fuse that eventually explodes the entire 911 hoax to America's masses. My hope has long been that widespread exposure of that war-propaganda tool may open the door to a new Renaissance.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bigeye wrote:Michael Rivero's "What Really Happened.com" began online in 1995, the same year that I launched my "BigEye.org". It was immensely popular long before 911 and to say that it owes its popularity to conspiracy reporting of 911 is simply incorrect. I handled the advertising for Rivero for many months to help support that important alternate news site that is a daily archive of online articles. It is not surprising that the site has posted articles about 911 from persons less sophisticated than frequenters of this forum. With my respect to your outstanding contributions to exposing the huge media hoax, I suggest that you take care with respect to "guilt by association". All who have been deluded and confused in the past by the 911 hoax, myself included, are not shills, CIA operatives, trolls, or disinformation agents. That Rivero's image may have been used as a vicsim is irrelevant. I am delighted to have my columns appear on a site that gets over 2 million page views monthly. You want to get the word out or not? Take care lest this site become an online area appealing to those whose egos demand exaltation by belonging to a select group of insiders with a monopoly on truth. Simon has done a phenomenal job. Hopefully, his work and yours may be the lighted fuse that eventually explodes the entire 911 hoax to America's masses. My hope has long been that widespread exposure of that war-propaganda tool may open the door to a new Renaissance.
"Advertising" So he's in it for the money? Important? Maybe self-important, not quite the same!

Did Mike ever put a link up to September Clues?
bigeye

Unread post by bigeye »

Perhaps you don't understand the financial necessity involved in maintaining and hosting a huge web site. It is absurd to suggest meeting that realistic demand indicates that one is doing the work only for money. If this is the way you treat someone who ventures to invade your private turf, the exposure of the 911 media hoax, I don't need to be here.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bigeye wrote:Perhaps you don't understand the financial necessity involved in maintaining and hosting a huge web site. It is absurd to suggest meeting that realistic demand indicates that one is doing the work only for money. If this is the way you treat someone who ventures to invade your private turf, the exposure of the 911 media hoax, I don't need to be here.
Web hosts aren't really that expensive, and Mike's site didnt cost a lot.

So, did Mike ever put up a link to Sept Clues? How is he on the issue of no victims on nineeleven? [Blue minutes for paying attention in class! ^_^ ] How many people has he sent here from his site?

Why should I be discussing him?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

:wub:
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

Equinox wrote: :wub:
I stopped following US politics a long time ago but if Ron Paul became president do you really think the media fakery would come to a juddering halt? Isn't every politician just playing their designated role in the real-life stage play?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I rejeceted a lenthy tirade for this, "I don't need any clown politician to tell me how to think or behave".
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Equinox wrote: :wub:
Yeah Equinox, what's with the Ron Paul banner? Do you really think the system is giving you a real choice there? I mean I agree with Paul's libertarian views and anti-military stances as much as the next guy, but I am pretty sure they are yet another phony expedient to herd discontent under a fake umbrella...

This can be gathered by several clues, chief among all the alliance that Paul has with the likes of Alex Jones... I am also puzzled by his wickedpedia page where it says that Paul was influenced by Ayn Rand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_paul#E ... nal_career.
Whoa: is this why his son name is "Rand"? :blink: :P

This would be really strange, because Rand's objectivism is probably the most intensely anti-christian non-communist philosophy america ever produced -- and when I say "anti-christian" I don't mean against the christian church or the religion or the idea of God per se, but essentially against the christian ethos that have been holding our society together for so long -- except it is never clear what kind of social pact should it be replaced with.

According to Rand's objectivism, the only moral absolute is individual happiness, which makes Rand a favorite of characters such as LeVey, founder of the Church of Satan and writer of the Satanic Bible: http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/ ... f-satanism. Characters that are interested in the destruction/predation of the status quo more than they are interested in what should follow afterwards...

But wait, wasn't Ron Paul a conservative, staunch christian? :P

Incidentally: Rand's chief character in her most famous the Fountainhead is an architect -- and one of her earlier hollywood scripts (that's right she worked for Hollywood, like Bertold Brecht) was called "the skyscraper"... I suspect she might be the inspiration for many of the sick heads behind the production of media fakery and fake terror events we deal with on this forum... this should be investigated more.
simonshack
Administrator

Wow. We just broke our record yesterday! :)

"Most users ever online was 200 on April 3rd, 2012, 12:06 pm"