OUR FORUM'S ANNIVERSARIES

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

OUR FORUM'S ANNIVERSARIES

Unread post by fbenario »

Today is the 365th day since Hoi, Simon, and Duck took this forum public, with tomorrow, October 18, the one-year calendar anniversary.

I began posting, fairly early on, that this was the most important website on the internet, as it was clearly the only site that I thought was acting in good faith on 9/11 to figure out what did - and didn't happen - on that day. (At that time, I and others were still sad at the loss of 911movement.) Even before this forum started, the regulars here, unfortunately numbering no more than about one dozen people (with surprisingly few here in America, where I am), thought Simon's video work and Hoi's Vicsim Report conclusively proved 9/11's media fakery - with NO images/videos of the 'events' of that day being real or trustworthy. I do have to say, however, that having this forum's additional year of research supporting Hoi and Simon's work has removed any possibility of their work being overturned - at least in my mind.

We have won the investigative/research battle, and our theories as to the reality of that day are the ONLY 9/11 theories with ANY credible supporting evidence of any sort.

Period, full stop, we won. Now we just need to keep going with aplomb and equanimity in the face of the continuing debunking/attacking we will suffer. I hope we can do whatever it takes, without us regulars (primarily those few of us with a one-year track record of relevant, non-perp/shill posts) attacking each other personally.

Hoi, Simon, and the other regulars, you have my permanent and undiminishing respect and admiration for you and your intellectual efforts. Bravo.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Seconded.

Well said Fbenario. I can only marvel at the hours upon hours of truly inspiring work and research Simon, Hoi and all other regulars have put into this groundbreaking website.

Let's hope September Clues and it's die hard members can continue the good work for more years to come.

Who else are going to keep the ba*tards honest? ;)
WTF

Unread post by WTF »

The only question is: WILL THE TRUTH EVER MAKE ITS WAY MAINSTREAM?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

WTF 4 Oct 18 2010, 04:26 PM wrote: The only question is: WILL THE TRUTH EVER MAKE ITS WAY MAINSTREAM?
Over the perps dead body. Maybe when everyone is controlled by a central computer with a chip in their head like the Borg in Star Trek will you see the whole truth of any of the subjects discussed on this forum go Mainstream, whether it be 9/11 or something as insignificant as the Moon landing. We have to get out there ourselves and spread the word.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fbenario,

While thanking you for your kind and encouraging words, I wish to extend my thanks to everyone on this forum for putting their time and brains at the service of our collective efforts. As I wrote elsewhere yesterday, I think we're doing pretty well and that no measure of 'counter-intelligence' thrown at us can obscure our findings - only slow down their diffusion for a while.

We decided to launch this forum a year ago, since the sudden closure of "911movement.org" left many media fakery researchers, so to speak, 'homeless'. We called it then - and still do - an 'experimental' exercise, well sensing the enormity of the task ahead, aimed at piercing the mainstream media armor and diffuse some real knowledge in this world. In the circumstances, I believe we have produced some impressive results while keeping our ship smoothly on course. The much expected attempts to sabotage/discredit our efforts have proved rather lame and have - quite frankly - kept backfiring on our mighty, unscrupulous opponents.

The rogue mass media deception machine is, of course, far from vanquished but we've scored some useful points and, hopefully, 'conquered' many useful minds. In this 'War on Error" of ours, that wretched, unwieldy machine keeps making mistakes and I like to think we're having a role in rolling the snowballing, worldwide disenchantment with the mainstream news corporations.

This year's labor has reaped some extraordinary fruits. I will personally remember it as the "year of the Vicsims", in dedication to Hoi Polloi's groundbreaking Vicsim Report and to everyone's invaluable contributions to this fundamental discovery: not only have we uncovered that few or none perished on 9/11, but this pattern has shown to be applicable to virtually every major "terrorist" event in recent years. It now looks like none of the so-called "Al-Qaeda attacks" have claimed any victims but are nothing but pathetic, state-sponsored false-flag simulations (so-called "psyops") designed to install a climate of fear among Western society - and pave the way for profitable, illegal wars. These barbaric aggressions constitute an affront to the entire human race and need to be stopped.

We're doing well. Let's keep at it, folks! :)
http://www.septemberclues.org
fbenario

Two-Year Forum Anniversary

On October 18, 2009, Reality Shack, this forum's predecessor, began. With the exception of a one-week transition to the current forum, we've had multiple members make important contributions on a daily basis ever since. Total topic views now total around 1.5 million, and I myself have never once thought "you know, reading the forum today just isn't a priority".

Hoi, Simon, and Brianv were members from the start, SmokingGun and I joined 4 days later, Dcopymope in April 2010, followed by Nonho, Brutal Metal, Reel.deal and Maat over the summer of 2010, and this year brought Warriorhun and Bostonterrierowner, our two invaluable Central European contributors. All of you have added to my life, and I think the lives of many others, greater depth, color, understanding and wisdom.

Collectively we have worked toward our goal of teaching every person to think for himself, so that he no longer automatically attributes good faith and accuracy to whatever his oh-so-beloved mainstream media and government tells him. Well done, everyone!
hoi.polloi

Re: Two-Year Forum Anniversary

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for the positive thoughts, fbenario.
fbenario

Re: OUR FORUM'S ANNIVERSARIES

This post is number 29,992 on the forum. I'm going to bed, and thus won't be awake for number 30,000.

VERY WELL DONE, all of you! A round of applause for all, and my heart-felt thanks. You have made my life richer in so many ways!
IoanIancu

Unread post by IoanIancu »

The only question is: WILL THE TRUTH EVER MAKE ITS WAY MAINSTREAM?????? :P :lol:
Last edited by IoanIancu on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

IoanIancu wrote:The only question is: WILL THE TRUTH EVER MAKE ITS WAY MAINSTREAM?????? :P :lol:
IoanIancu,

If you wish to remain a member here, I suggest you read and introduce yourself appropriately in the REQUIRED topic: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
Then you can explain what exactly you found so amusing about WTF's comment :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:
IoanIancu wrote:The only question is: WILL THE TRUTH EVER MAKE ITS WAY MAINSTREAM?????? :P :lol:
IoanIancu,

If you wish to remain a member here, I suggest you read and introduce yourself appropriately in the REQUIRED topic: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
Then you can explain what exactly you found so amusing about WTF's comment :)
Mainstream as in ABC?
Can you imagine...

Good Morning this is ABC News, and I'm some bint with a plastic face and tits.

Er, remember we told you about uhm, and showed you footage ahem of those [double tempo] airplanes hitting the world trade center, and all those mutter mutter dead people on "nineeleven" er, yes, well...it's kind of a long story but it's all a pack of lies. It never happened and all those movies and books and survivors stories are a fraud and we made millions. And we are also responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people in far away lands. We are the scum of the earth! We hope you can find it in your hears to forgive us and God Bless America.

And now a few words from our sponsor - Mr Ronald McDonald....
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

In the last year, our unique visitor count has more-than-tripled from 10,000 (to 35,000 for this month).

And it totals to about the total population of the USA in terms of "unique visitor" hits. Good on the truth for surviving this long!
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ A unique visitor is someone who never visited before?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:
And it totals to about the total population of the USA in terms of "unique visitor" hits. Good on the truth for surviving this long!
Uh - well, not quite so, Hoi (unless I'm missing something). But this month we've been having more traffic than any other month since Cluesforum was born. Also, Alexa has us among the top 100.000 most popular websites in the world (again, unless I'm missing something). Last time I checked we were at around #86.000. It can't be bad - thanks to everyone for making it so - and do keep diffusing it everywhere you can ! :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:^ A unique visitor is someone who never visited before?
Not necessarily! If someone visits the site fifty times it's counted as one visitor!