Talking about this with my mother

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

nonhocapito 4 Sep 3 2010, 02:18 AM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Sep 3 2010, 02:01 AM wrote: Sounds to me like Ace's "village idiot" mother is just a literary device to introduce his script.
What's the problem, are you envious you didn't think about it yourself?
It doesn't occur to me that I should start a thread entirely based on a lie. Is each of your suddenly initiated threads as disingenuous? Is unblinking deception your usual practice?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

[edited for possible good faith of nohocapito]
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I have been talking for over one hour (on skype videochat) with our new member from Italy 'nonhocapito'. I consider myself able of telling (once I see and talk with a given person for a sustained period of time over a wide range of topics) if a person is legit/sincere/honest or not. This guy is (without a shadow of doubt) - so I kindly ask all and sundry to treat him well. He's gonna come and visit me so I'll keep you updated on my judgment...but I don't think it's gonna change.

I've made mistakes in the past (allowing too much benefit of doubt to newbies) but have made amends and learned from them. I suggest we all make an effort to use more caution when "x-raying" a new member solely through his/her first posts here. After all, we all wish to spread our knowledge and communicate with decent human beings. Too much suspicion of newcomers is counterproductive towards the diffusion of our findings.

Thank you.
http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

JamedD @ Sep 3 2010, 05:43 AM wrote: Doubts about TV fakery aren't allowed here. The terms and conditions explicitly say that you should not have any doubts about TV Fakery if you decide to post on this forum.

You said that you don't believe the imagery was faked. According to you the Nose out mistake was to big a screw up. There is no way they would have allowed a mistake like that to have gone out. You are using the perps mistakes against us.

How then do you explain the Nose out?
Where are these TERMS and Conditions? So opposing viewpoints aren't tolerated here? I thought thats what forums were for?
simonshack
Administrator

JamedD @ Sep 3 2010, 04:43 AM wrote: Doubts about TV fakery aren't allowed here. The terms and conditions explicitly say that you should not have any doubts about TV Fakery if you decide to post on this forum.

JamedD,

Take a break. You need it.
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

simonshack 4 Sep 3 2010, 07:35 PM wrote:
JamedD 4 Sep 3 2010, 04:43 AM wrote: Doubts about TV fakery aren't allowed here. The terms and conditions explicitly say that you should not have any doubts about TV Fakery if you decide to post on this forum.

JamedD,

Take a break. You need it.

ALL MEMBERS Read Before Considering Participation
October 30, 2009

The three administrators of this board - Simon Shack, hoi.polloi and D.Duck - are experimenting with the format of this dialogue. There is one purpose for this forum, and that is to develop the research of September Clues.

Members demonstrating any of the following properties will be warned, their posts edited/moved/deleted, their membership restrained and/or deleted at our behest:

1. Trolls/Disruptors/Turncoats/CIA Operatives
2. People who want to gossip or discuss personal issues
3. Double-speakers (i.e.; sarcastic followers)

If you would like to be a member of this board, please have all of the following:

1. A working e-mail address (confirmation may take a few days)
2. Complete familiarity with http://www.septemberclues.org and a good understanding of media fakery
3. Motivation to contribute cogent research

Our voice is much smaller than the mainstream media's and this research is probably time-constrained. Just because we don't like you on the forum doesn't mean we don't like you. We must stay on task.

If this forum becomes compromised for any reason, and our experiment fails, we may feel the need to close it down. Check http://www.septemberclues.org for all our best findings and updates.

These guidelines will be retroactively applied to all current members.

Thank you and enjoy the dialogue.

JamedD, take a long break, and learn how to read.
If, after some time you manage to learn how to read but still have difficulties with comprehension, take another long break.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack 4 Sep 3 2010, 05:11 PM wrote: I have been talking for over one hour (on skype videochat) with our new member from Italy 'nonhocapito'.
If your spending that much time on Skype, you should conference in his Communist mother too since she's the one who needed convincing! :D

The very thought of mega-shill Ace Baker makes me want to rinse my mouth, shower, and scrub under my fingernails, so if nonhocapito is in fact completely legitimate then I owe him a big apology for even thinking he could be yet another incarnation of that unspeakably evil jerk.

The doubts and concerns seemed to mesh nicely with Ace's known tactics.

As a word of caution, in the past Ace has shown up, registered, and then used a confederate to validate the account and prove that he's not Ace (according to me.)

Anyway, Nonhocapito, if you're unaffiliated with Ace Baker then I'm truly sorry for even considering that possibility!

[And if this turns into yet another Ace+Unknown scheme I'm sure we'll figure that out in the next month or two because Ace isn't bright enough to sustain anything for more than that length of time.]

Let's hope Simon's right and we're not meeting the Italian Jeff Hill.
simonshack
Administrator

fred 4 Sep 3 2010, 10:50 PM wrote: Let's hope Simon's right and we're not meeting the Italian Jeff Hill.
No chance about it, Fred: the first time "Jeff Hill" called me (at 6 AM here in Rome) I immediately smelled the stench of horse-sh#t. I was of course dragged out of bed and was in a daze, but I was still able to sense his total bogusness. He was blasting and feasting about his phone call to "the FBI, who had assured him that they would look into the fake videos"... :rolleyes:

Even though I had not had my morning coffee, I sensed that "Jeff Hill" was a perfect cretin assigned to drag me into some idiotic bandwagon.

Trust me. I am not an idiot.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred 4 Sep 3 2010, 11:50 PM wrote: Anyway, Nonhocapito, if you're unaffiliated with Ace Baker then I'm truly sorry for even considering that possibility!
@Fred: OK, I must admit that, to my shame, I have no idea who Ace Baker is (or Jeff Hill for that matter), so if I had had the time to read the post you later edited (which I hadn't, because I spent the weekend on the lake lucky me) I probably wouldn't be that much offended. :)
This I think demonstrate that there are things of the forum I don't know, and maybe the reactions I got were also caused by this inexperience.... because I didn't go back first to read the old posts and get the feeling of it (I usually learn the hard way).

@simon: thanks a million for you defense! I hope I will not disappoint here as a contributor, not because of the shillness :D, rather for the ability to contribute somehow to the research... your method and that of many contributors is certainly not yet in my range (if that's the expression), especially in the way it can jump ahead using both intuition and facts. But I'll be here when I can with the best of my rational abilities, or so I hope.