The Garbage Bin

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread postby RoyBean on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 am

The ̶I̶l̶l̶u̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶ really creeps me out
RoyBean
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:08 am

Re: "Wheres Stu ?" ( x2 )

Unread postby reel.deal on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm

.
Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. He did not become a celebrity for his intelligence so I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response. I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. ... I find nothing odd in him ...


Yeah, he's just your basic navy seal turned professional wrestler turned actor turned governor turned Alex Jones buddy turned TV personality. :wacko:


If you are being sarcastic that's a fallacy no? ...and even if he's odd it doesn't prove anything.

...and you are taking my "I find nothing odd in him" highly out of context!
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:34 pm

lux wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Why is there a slew of users on our forum suddenly - seemingly at the same time - expressing "doubt" that obvious long-time paid shills are actually shills at all?


Exactly the question that occurred to me too. All of a sudden it's starting to smell like Infowars.com around here.

Must something in the air. :lol:


Listen dudes, I can only speak for my self, it's my first time in this section of the forum. I'm not really interested in this stuff, actually nonho told me to come here so take it out on him, lol. :P
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:44 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:Suspect him? absolutely! I thought I had made clear that I think that doesn't automatically make him a shill, we can only suspect, assume, guess, etc. it but we cannot prove it.


Enjoy going 'round & 'round, do you?


what do you mean?

ok, but then why do you say it's a logical question to ask me why I'm here given my "attitudes and beliefs"?

Forget I asked. I no longer care as you're obviously not one to be taken seriously. Thanks for at least clarifying that.


...so just because I don't answer your "what on earth are you doing on this forum?" Im not to be taken seriously... :lol: sure, I'll forget your serious question. :wacko:
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: OKC Bombing/WTC connection

Unread postby revolutionphase1 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:20 am

You have officially made me want to never post here again.


Good Job!
revolutionphase1
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Simon a shill?

Unread postby wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 am

..
Last edited by wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
wtc-wtf
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: Simon a shill?

Unread postby wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 am

Yes,I'm sorry,I shouldn't of posted here,I've removed the post.I wont post again until my grammar has improved,and I have something relevant to say.
wtc-wtf
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: Simon a shill?

Unread postby wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 am

In fact who am I kidding I'm 28,my punctuation will never improve,so I'll have to leave this site. :(
wtc-wtf
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread postby wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 am

Again sorry about that,I wont post again.
wtc-wtf
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread postby wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:19 am

and are not in the position to launch accuses around


I'm not a grammar nazi but,the correct word is accusation's,bit ironic that you made a grammar error,whilst telling me off for bad spelling,please remove my membership,because I feel there are worst things,than the odd spelling error.
wtc-wtf
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread postby wtc-wtf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Okay mate,I agree with you,I was been silly there,my problem was that I can't spot the error's(thru lack of my own academic problems)this is my fault,but unfortunately I got frustrated,and (wrongly)took your comment personally.Please accept my sincere apologies.I love this site,and your work,so ill keep my opinion's too myself,until I improve my grammar.Can I just say,I don't have anything personnel against truthseeker,but I was shocked at his thread,I mean you guy's put a lot of effort in,and I felt the thread was suggestive,however I see that I was wrong.
wtc-wtf
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm


Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests