The War on Tradition

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Sophia Perennis
Banned

The War on Tradition

Unread post by Sophia Perennis »

There is, as is evident by the plethora of research presented on this forum, a truly deceptive and pervasive force of unimaginable magnitude plaguing our present age - it is a force that can be observed to influence every manner and aspect of our lives, ranging from what we believe about our origins, to what we know about the cosmos, to what we accept as the foundation of proper governance and human interaction; there is no one in this Modern world that has not been affected by this seemingly ubiquitous phenomena. Yet in spite of this being the case, there are still those of us who recognize this entity for what it is and accordingly reject it without hesitation. What then, you might wonder, am I suggesting is this power that I imply is responsible for the current degenerate state we find mankind in? In short, it is an ideology, and that ideology is Modernism; though before I begin to explain how, and more importantly why Modernism is to be blamed for the majority of our current issues, it is necessary that I first define what exactly Modernism is.

Modernism is not to be construed as indicative of simply that which is current or predominant in modern times; nor should be it be construed to imply that I, or any Traditionalist for that matter, are somehow opposed to the benefits, albeit few they may be, that have arisen as a result of Modernist thought. What I mean by "Modernism" is an overarching ideology that denies Metaphysics and spirituality and places gross Materialism and Empirical thought in their place. What's more, Modernism is to be understood as the foundation from which Humanism, Rationalism, Progressivism, Copernicanism, Darwinism, Communism, Nihilism, and a multitude of other Modernist beliefs, arise; these beliefs, though seemingly spontaneous and unrelated, are in fact purposely and concertedly propagated by Modernists toward deceptive and nefarious ends, namely so that they may benefit from the dismay and suffering of their fellow man. It should likewise come as no surprise to most of you, given the topics explored on this board, that each and every one of these Modernist ideologies is an outright lie. For example, in regards to Copernicanism, the enormous amount of artificial imagery provided by NASA and the ESA is enough to raise a great deal of concern regarding the theory - for if Heliocentricity was true, there would be no need to fabricate images of the solar system and especially of the Earth.

With an adequate definition of Modernism established, it becomes necessary to explain why Modernism is something worthy of reproach. Succinctly, it is because Modernism, and more specifically the adherents of Modernism, deliberately take Truth, Goodness, Beauty, and most prominently, Divine Order and place the opposite in their place - that is to say: Truth becomes that which is False, Beauty becomes that which is Disgusting, Goodness becomes Evil, and Order becomes Chaos; Modernists simply take reality and invert it, leaving man in a confused and debilitated state. It is clear that Modernists seek to deify Man and elevate him above his creator. They view nature as something to be conquered, to be exploited; and they affirm that through Man's will and reason Man is capable of subjugating everything in creation, including other Men. They call themselves progressives and pride themselves on this ideology, as if it's a virtue of some sort. In reality their progress leads them and their adherents nowhere but further into the depths of hell - an effect which is reflected throughout the world as we see endless wars, starvation, desolation, and suffering increase exponentially over shorter and shorter periods of time.

With that said, there is a further distinction to be made amongst the Modernists, a kind of Exoteric - Esoteric relationship. The Exoteric group is what Rene Guenon would have called the "Anti-Traditionalists". These are the men like Descartes, Bacon, Kant, Darwin, Nietzsche, and Marx. This Exoteric order operates under a guise of pseudo-rationality and uses tools like the State and the media to further propagate their ideologies. This Exoteric order, however, can only exist through the support and guidance of its Esoteric counterpart and it is this Esoteric order that is a great deal more deceptive and nefarious. Guenon called the men of this Esoteric order the "Counter-Traditionalists", and rightly so. These are the men responsible for descending man into his darkest hour and bringing about the greatest amounts of chaos and destruction into the world. These are the individuals whom we so-called "conspiracy theorists" understand to be in control of all world affairs and societal beliefs. They are called by many names, ranging from the Elite, to the Illuminati, to Globalists, to Jesuits, to Zionists, to Freemasons, to a multitude of other names. It simply needs to be said that though these terms are technically in error, they nevertheless point to an essential quality of the men they seek to describe. Namely that these men are Occultists; members of secret societies who have a well established network of agents working under them and operate by purely subversive and deceptive means. We can observe their effects everywhere in our daily lives, and for those of us with the capacity to discern what they are promoting, we can rightly conclude that their sole objective is to destroy mankind; not simply in a dystopian way, which is what most conspiracy theorists seem to believe - no doubt a result of the works of Alex Jones, David Icke, and Jesse Ventura; but in a spiritual and intellectual way. These Counter-Traditionalists do not simply want a totalitarian police state per se, they want Man to hate God and Divinity and to desire to become permanent subjugates of their Luciferian system. It is therefore no surprise that we find Transhumanism and "H+" arising from this very foundation.

Now, having a decent framework and understanding of Modernism, it is necessary to explain what "Tradition" is exactly being opposed by these Anti and Counter Traditionalists. If you recall earlier I made mention of the fact that Modernists reject Metaphysics in favor of a Materialist world view. It can simply be said that Metaphysics is the Tradition and the Tradition is Philosophia Perennis et Universalis; that is to that all of these terms are reflective of a single divine, universal, and eternal principle or essence. Traditionalism thus provides knowledge and understanding of the Divine and reveals the way in which man may reunite with the Divine. It is here, in the realm of Tradition and Metaphysics, that we find the sacred sciences: Alchemy and Astrology.

I must therefore remark that it is a great tragedy that the majority of modern men would scoff at the thought of Alchemy and Astrology being considered divine, let alone sciences. If they actually knew what Alchemy and Astrology were there would be no capacity to mock these subjects; thus the only individuals who take interest in these great sciences are the Traditionalists and the Counter-Traditionalists, and as one might expect the two use these sciences for entirely antithetical purposes. The former using it to bring themselves closer to God and reality, the latter to further distance themselves and the rest of humanity from God. Of course, it goes without saying that Alchemy and Astrology have also been terribly corrupted by Modernists, and that is to a large degree the reason "reasonable" individuals take issue with these sciences, but Traditional Alchemy and Astrology are still perceptible to those capable of seeing past the corruptions laid by the Counter-Traditionalists and their ilk.

In summation, the purpose of the deceptions we find prevalent in our present day is to sever Man from his origin, God. Space-Travel, Extra-terrestrial life, Heliocentricity, Evolution and Modern Psychology are simply lies propagated to further this end. The Counter-Traditionalists have a firm grip on our world, and as we continue to descend into the darkest period of Kali-Yuga things will only get worse until mankind reaches the inevitable climax, which will result in massive upheaval and catastrophe; an event that I'm sure most would agree is not far off. It is therefore necessary that having seen through the lies and deceptions propagated by the Counter-Traditionalists, we must find our way back to God, and it is my belief that given the intellectual quality of the members of this forum, that is best to be accomplished through a study and understanding of Metaphysics.

For those interested in Traditionalist thought, the works of Rene Guenon, Frithjof Schuon, Ananda Coomaraswamy, and Seyyed Hossein Nasr are all highly recommended.

This lecture is likewise an excellent introduction to Traditionalist thought:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnsXKtE5PNI
hoi.polloi

Re: The War on Tradition

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Okay, thank you for sharing your world view. Because you posted it on a forum which focuses mainly on evidence rather than generalizations, I would ask that you please provide a bit more supporting evidence for it. While referencing one's admired orators/creators/etc. and propping them up is sort of acceptable on some level, what we really expect from you is to lay out in your own clearest terms your own system of thought rather than someone else's; and please have it be relevant specifically to our forensics investigation.

To counter some of the things you've said, I have seen no personal evidence whatsoever that alchemy has a single useful definition. Instead, I have seen it referenced and used by countless chemists, mystics and so on, each to their own vaguely related obfuscating of the meaning of "humankind's actions". That is to say, "alchemy" simply seems to be some mystifying and/or stupefying term for "doing something". Let us dispense with such glorified terms for humankind's actions unless you can give us a better definition that all the various people on our site using the term can also somewhat agree to. Please do not "initiate" us into a personal understanding you claim, but do please treat this forum as an academic/logical forum. (Flaws and marketing schemes of academic institutions aside, at least many try to appeal to everyone on a "polite" level that respects many different world views.)

I won't argue with (or in) the astrological discussion; I am not sure if we even have room for that kind of discussion on this site — as important or stultifying to humanity as it may be. However, what we really like to try to pin down in our content are specific people, corporations and organizations guilty of malfeasance, particularly ones with explicit forensic cases of forgery and fabrication we can mock and embarrass in order to expose the method of the brazen lies and help people wake up. I think that even in your careful dichotomy, you would find it hard to quantify how many Anti-Traditionalists are doing good or evil media (or how many Traditionalists are doing either) by your own definitions. Perhaps I am wrong. Please correct me, and please try to do so by putting up proofs. Take your time if you need it. This can be a lonely investigation, I know. But we are here as a platform for you if you can follow this request rather than trying to convert people to your world view as your primary basis for your arguments.

My main reason for writing in response (and not closing the thread outright) is a request for you to stick to evidence that everyone of all walks of life can appreciate and understand. It is also a chance to give a more solid platform for you to share your thoughts. That was a nice 'cover page' to your theory but please provide specific evidences and cases of deception, and please do not do so by propping up metaphysical claims — the hardest science to "prove" that there may be.
Sophia Perennis
Banned

Unread post by Sophia Perennis »

hoi.polloi wrote:Okay, thank you for sharing your world view. Because you posted it on a forum which focuses mainly on evidence rather than generalizations, I would ask that you please provide a bit more supporting evidence for it.
Perhaps I wasn't clear, so please allow me to explain, when I said: " There is, as is evident by the plethora of research presented on this forum, a truly deceptive and pervasive force of unimaginable magnitude plaguing our present age" I was implying that the evidence is already clear and unanimously accepted by the majority of this forums members.
While referencing one's admired orators/creators/etc. and propping them up is sort of acceptable on some level, what we really expect from you is to lay out in your own clearest terms your own system of thought rather than someone else's; and please have it be relevant specifically to our forensics investigation.

Traditionalism is derived from a supra-human source. I, nor anyone else for that matter, can claim to be its originator.
To counter some of the things you've said, I have seen no personal evidence whatsoever that alchemy has a single useful definition.

The general definition of Alchemy is the refinement and transmutation of the soul from Lead into Gold. Lead and Gold of course being analogous to Metaphysical qualities and not the literal substance defined by Chemists. Whether or not you find this definition "useful" is out of my hands.
Instead, I have seen it referenced and used by countless chemists, mystics and so on, each to their own vaguely related obfuscating of the meaning of "humankind's actions". That is to say, "alchemy" simply seems to be some mystifying and/or stupefying term for "doing something".
Without knowing who specifically you are talking about, there is little I can say. Like most titles, whether or not one can be considered an "Alchemist" depends on their understanding and practice of Alchemy.
Let us dispense with such glorified terms for humankind's actions unless you can give us a better definition that all the various people on our site using the term can also somewhat agree to. Please do not "initiate" us into a personal understanding you claim, but do please treat this forum as an academic/logical forum. (Flaws and marketing schemes of academic institutions aside, at least many try to appeal to everyone on a "polite" level that respects many different world views.)
I have provided the definition accepted by most, if not all, Alchemists - which once again is the refinement of one's soul from Lead into Gold; I would hope you would agree that, regardless of whether you believe in a higher power or not, that the definition I have provided is indeed what Alchemy is.
I won't argue with (or in) the astrological discussion; I am not sure if we even have room for that kind of discussion on this site — as important or stultifying to humanity as it may be.
That's a shame.
However, what we really like to try to pin down in our content are specific people, corporations and organizations guilty of malfeasance, particularly ones with explicit forensic cases of forgery and fabrication we can mock and embarrass in order to expose the method of the brazen lies and help people wake up.

You must realize that the true perpetrators of these events will never be known to us, let alone to the masses. Secret societies exist namely because of their great capacity for keeping secrets. Although, if you don't believe in secret societies, I suppose much of what I have said is irrelevant to you. So do you believe there is a group of men operating under a framework of subterfuge and deception that is orchestrating these events, or do you believe it's just the Media networks and various Government agencies, like the CIA? Not that the latter wouldn't technically fall under the definition of a "secret society", but I have a more narrow idea what a secret society is.
I think that even in your careful dichotomy, you would find it hard to quantify how many Anti-Traditionalists are doing good or evil media (or how many Traditionalists are doing either) by your own definitions.
Seeing as I didn't define Good and Evil, it would clearly be difficult to quantify such a thing ^_^ , so please allow me to define these terms. Goodness is not merely that which is beneficial, Goodness is an adherence to and an acceptance of natural laws. The most important of these natural laws, atleast in regards to human interaction, is the non-violation of the other party's consent; that is to say, anything that is not consensual is evil. Evil then is simply anything that is done without the consent of the other party.

In the case of the Media, deception is employed on a massive scale so as to subvert the consent of the masses and to coerce them into bending to the Media owner's will. Simply put, the Media Networks act fraudulently so that they and their masters may benefit from their victims; and that is quantifiably evil.
Perhaps I am wrong. Please correct me, and please try to do so by putting up proofs. Take your time if you need it. This can be a lonely investigation, I know. But we are here as a platform for you if you can follow this request rather than trying to convert people to your world view as your primary basis for your arguments.

My main reason for writing in response (and not closing the thread outright) is a request for you to stick to evidence that everyone of all walks of life can appreciate and understand. It is also a chance to give a more solid platform for you to share your thoughts. That was a nice 'cover page' to your theory but please provide specific evidences and cases of deception, and please do not do so by propping up metaphysical claims — the hardest science to "prove" that there may be.
Make no mistake, you guys do an excellent job at what you do. I am simply not a skilled photo or video analyst, so I just don't have anything to offer in that regard. I am however decently versed in Metaphysics and Esoterism and it is in this field that I believe I can help reveal why these deceptions are occurring. Simply put, I am trying to answer the question of: "To whose benefit?"; and in doing so I hope to reveal the underlying force driving these deceptions.

If you have any questions, please ask.

All the best,

S.P.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The general definition of Alchemy is the refinement and transmutation of the soul from Lead into Gold. Lead and Gold of course being analogous to Metaphysical qualities and not the literal substance defined by Chemists. Whether or not you find this definition "useful" is out of my hands.
I don't find this useful. It means a soul, with all its sorts of nigh infinite possible interpretations of that word, should change from a heavy substance to a malleable substance? It means it should change from a dark substance to a bright reflective substance? It means it should be a less coveted to more coveted atomic structure? Why is the soul metal? Why not wood? Water?

If you mean that a soul should go from evil to good or from good to evil, then you are talking a more reasonable language without seducing people into a somewhat arbitrarily abstracted dialogue. Comparing a soul to metal is kind of offensive and stupid, in my opinion. If you have proof the soul is comparable to metal, start a blog and post it on Fakeologist. Not sure how much they would tolerate it, though.

We just don't need metaphysical discussion on the forum. And since you are not willing to put up specific evidence about it, I'm closing the thread. Feel free to hold your personal mystical beliefs, but since it requires you explain them to prove they are being targeted, you will not be able to show that on our forum.