The Age of Media Fakery: Art Corner

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: The Age of Media Fakery: Art Corner

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv wrote:Image
Is that the ghost of an animated airplane ascending to Terry Gilliam's animated God in Heaven?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:I think this shows that Alex Jones is too quick to emotional outbursts broadcast all over creation before spending enough time in thought and persistent questioning. Our forum is more scientific, even if it is distastefully scientific and not compassionate enough for some.
Except for the dead civilians in all the wars begun as a consequence of psyops - and all the other wars, of course, going back to the beginning of history after The Fall. All those dead get my full compassion.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:
brianv wrote:Image
Is that the ghost of an animated airplane ascending to Terry Gilliam's animated God in Heaven?
It most certainly is!
geobro
Banned

Unread post by geobro »

my name is geobro i live in the uk and my story is simple but unbelievable on the day of 9-11 i came home and watched this at 11.20 am which in new york time is 6.20 am ?? but just ask around anywhere and people will say in the uk at 9.30 am they heard about 9-11 ???? thats not a smoking gun thats a CANNON .
skepticoverlord the owner of above top secret REFUSED my $10,000 dollar bet on this refusing to answer me ? despite being shown evedence on his site from others that the TIME i say is correct the said owner wAS called pussy and i have closed my account .
if you want proof of this visit a thread called TEN YEARS AFTER 9-11 THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE STILL TELLING LIES on page 2 member SPIKEY on 4/9/11 his reply .
thread //SEPT 11 TH 2001 PERSONAL STORIES 10 YRS LATER page 7 tiger mountain page 9 facchino page 14 manta 78 or look for //zagari / sphota on page 6 / nexusfarox //haweblue but do it juick as something tells me THEY WONT BE THERE FOR LONG that would have been my first bet in 25 years to but dont believe me just ask around and dont forget the time differance and thats all ive got to say on that
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reel.deal wrote:well i'm from the UK too, & when i was out in town & saw WTC-1 smoking & then the 2nd hit "live"
it was 14:20 GMT. 5 hours ahead of NYC. I know the UK/NYC 5 hr time difference for fact as i was
up WTC Tower 2 a couple of years previous to 9/11.
& you 'saw' '9/11' @ '11:20' UK GMT ?!? :huh:

wtf is that? ...deja voodoo?

;)
You will notice he posted in the Art Corner. He's that stupid he couldnt find the right thread!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

reel.deal wrote: ...wtf is that? ...deja voodoo?
;)
:lol:

Did you know that's also the name of a weird Canadian band?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deja_Voodo ... an_band%29

"How Can I Miss You (When You Won’t Go Away)" — Deja Voodoo

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbaqcSvZxNA

Love your Pythonesque 9/11 too, Brian B)
geobro
Banned

Unread post by geobro »

brianv wrote:
reel.deal wrote:well i'm from the UK too, & when i was out in town & saw WTC-1 smoking & then the 2nd hit "live"
it was 14:20 GMT. 5 hours ahead of NYC. I know the UK/NYC 5 hr time difference for fact as i was
up WTC Tower 2 a couple of years previous to 9/11.
& you 'saw' '9/11' @ '11:20' UK GMT ?!? :huh:

wtf is that? ...deja voodoo?

;)
You will notice he posted in the Art Corner. He's that stupid he couldnt find the right thread!
as i say ASK AROUND BUD ASK AROUND or go to the site i named above and look it up if you notice all the media that day is minus the clock from the bottom left corner go ask some older people
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Dyscalculia (or math disability) is a specific learning disability involving innate difficulty in learning or comprehending arithmetic. It is akin to dyslexia and includes difficulty in understanding numbers, learning how to manipulate numbers, learning maths facts, and a number of other related symptoms (although there is no exact form of the disability).
[…]
Although math learning difficulties occur in children with low IQ dyscalculia occurs in people across the whole IQ range, and sufferers often, but not always, also have difficulties with time, measurement, and spatial reasoning. Estimates of the prevalence of dyscalculia range between 3 and 6% of the population.
The perps haz dys problem too, methinks ;)
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Rudy Algera wrote:What about this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAkWNxhBWjs
Yes Rudy, that was discussed back in May: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2370499#p2370499
repentantandy wrote:
fbenario wrote:And now Robin Gibb has died. Any Gibb Brothers' connection to psyops?
Perhaps... but then there's this clever piece of ANTI-9/11 fakery that was, nevertheless, faked up to sound like the bros.: B)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAkWNxhBWjs

Anybody know the authentic identity of who created this?

(It does, I'm afraid, have the slickness and scent of something that might have come from the well-funded InfoWars distraction factory.)

If not, then has the creator of this video done anything else of value to expose the fraud?
geobro
Banned

Unread post by geobro »

Maat wrote:Image
Dyscalculia (or math disability) is a specific learning disability involving innate difficulty in learning or comprehending arithmetic. It is akin to dyslexia and includes difficulty in understanding numbers, learning how to manipulate numbers, learning maths facts, and a number of other related symptoms (although there is no exact form of the disability).
[…]
Although math learning difficulties occur in children with low IQ dyscalculia occurs in people across the whole IQ range, and sufferers often, but not always, also have difficulties with time, measurement, and spatial reasoning. Estimates of the prevalence of dyscalculia range between 3 and 6% of the population.
The perps haz dys problem too, methinks ;)
it would not be the first time in history this has happened watch oliver stones j.f.k the bit when kevin costner is on the steps with commander X ? i think who tells him about it being in the newspapers in new zealand as it happened .

not one person figured this out until explained to them in the thousands of people i have talked with but do not take my word for it just ask around yourself .or does the truth freighten you .ps i am dyslexic but not stupid as i retired at 42 ? to you :P
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

geobro wrote: it would not be the first time in history this has happened watch oliver stones j.f.k the bit when kevin costner is on the steps with commander X ? i think who tells him about it being in the newspapers in new zealand as it happened .

not one person figured this out until explained to them in the thousands of people i have talked with but do not take my word for it just ask around yourself .or does the truth freighten you .ps i am dyslexic but not stupid as i retired at 42 ? to you :P
No one said dyslexia or dyscalculia makes anyone “stupid”. But making unsubstantiated claims about broadcast times because you evidently can’t tell time, and expecting people to accept random hearsay as evidence, is what proves you must be either stupid or a deliberate troll disinfo artist. :rolleyes:

Citing a Hollywood movie script as if it had any relevance is also stupid. :wacko:

I take it that “retired” is your euphemism for unemployable on government benefits? :P