The Age of Media Fakery: Art Corner

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
AnonymousTruther2

Re: The Age of Media Fakery: Art Corner

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

it's unfortunate that the old 911movement forum was suddenly shut down the way it was, that certainly didn't help his image any. It seemed to have been sabotaged by one of the other moderators, if we take Killtown's word for it.
Ok, thanks Fred, I just learned something here.
Please use the search option and find those posts to read about "jeff hill".
Ok I will. Thanks. But let's not forget that people asked me about Jeff here in this thread. I just answered.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

re-edited 2 posts down.
Last edited by Equinox on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
AnonymousTruther2

Hey Equinox?
What are doing? Are you trying to mix what I said up in your comment, with somebody else bullshit about Jennifer Spell? Are you trying to say that I wrote this about Jennifer Spell???

Why does it say; "AnonymoustTruther2 wrote" when I NEVER DID say that about Jennifer Spell?
Are you trying to sabotage me here?
This reminded me of a thread I stumbled across the other day... @ perp it out… It was in regards to Jeff’s call to alleged 9/11 amateur Jennifer spells.

Have a look how just coz he thinks Jennifer is a nice person over the phone... He changes his view about 9/11. And insists everyone on his forum do the same…

Jeffery Shills Thread at Perp It out..

Jennifer Spell - 9/11 Videographer
http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/topic/932841/1/

For now I would just like to say this!!! I spoke with Jennifer Spell today for about 3 hours. I promised her I would not put the conversation on the internet and I won't, so people are just going to have to believe me when I say....

- Jennifer Spell is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life!

- I believe her 100% when she said HER VIDEO IS REAL ( although the fact still reamins; ALUMINUM PLANES DON'T MELD INTO STEEL AND CONCRETE TOWERS, THEY CRASH AGAINST THEM!!!)

I AM RETHINKING MY VIEWS ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE HAPPENED AND OTHERS SHOULD DO THE SAME!!!

I believe she is a genuine good person! I believe her when she says her video is not fake and that is what she saw on 9/11...

Why is it written as if I said that? I never did. Her video looks fake anyway.
Are you trying to hurt me in this forum by putting up what I said first and mixing it with somebody else??? :angry:
This inaccurate, fictitious, ungenuine,... it's simply wrong! And I don't like that I have to deal with this.
Or is it normal here to mix people comments as if they said it?
You have either editing to do in this post or you're lying about me. It's one or the other.
Which one is it?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Why is it written as if I said that? I never did. Her video looks fake anyway.
Are you trying to hurt me in this forum by putting up what I said first and mixing it with somebody else??? :angry:
This inaccurate, fictitious, ungenuine,... it's simply wrong! And I don't like that I have to deal with this.
Or is it normal here to mix people comments as if they said it?
You have either editing to do in this post or you're lying about me. It's one or the other.
Which one is it?

The post has NO sabotage, Prehaps when I wrote, it up it has come out wrong. It is all about Jeff Shills post... I was not talking about you at all. I did not mention your name.... I did qoute, you just to show you and others more about Jeff Shill... If one even clicks on the link I provided to perp it out. One would actually notice the post is from Jeff Hill. They are his words. Sorry if you took this the wrong way. The post came from this thread here In the truthers and shills thread. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=45 ( will re edit to make it easier to read)

The day Jeff Hill turned into a Plane Hugger. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=45
This reminded me of a thread I stumbled across the other day... @ perp it out… It was in regards to Jeff’s call to alleged 9/11 amateur Jennifer spells.

Have a look how just coz he thinks Jennifer is a nice person over the phone... He changes his view about 9/11. And insists everyone on his forum do the same…

Jeffery Shills Thread at Perp It out..

Jennifer Spell - 9/11 Videographer
http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/topic/932841/1/

For now I would just like to say this!!! I spoke with Jennifer Spell today for about 3 hours. I promised her I would not put the conversation on the internet and I won't, so people are just going to have to believe me when I say....

- Jennifer Spell is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life!

- I believe her 100% when she said HER VIDEO IS REAL ( although the fact still reamins; ALUMINUM PLANES DON'T MELD INTO STEEL AND CONCRETE TOWERS, THEY CRASH AGAINST THEM!!!)

I AM RETHINKING MY VIEWS ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE HAPPENED AND OTHERS SHOULD DO THE SAME!!!

I believe she is a genuine good person! I believe her when she says her video is not fake and that is what she saw on 9/11...
WTF??? That isn’t real research… You can’t just coz you like the sound of someone say. That the facts arnt real… And try to get everyone else to change there minds... What a perp!! LOL.

Meanwhile he completely ignores the facts… On Jennifer’s footage

Any ways I want this thread 2 go back to what it is intended for... 9/11 art and media..

and....

AnonymousTruther2

Ok. Equinox! That's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear from you!Thanks. :D
There's no problem anymore... but you understand how I felt... it was in the same square as my quote, as if I had written this. Thanks again. Nice to meet you.

I'll ask my question again. Yes, Jeff Hill the shill, no problem... and maybe there was fake interviews in Continuous Pieces 1, but still, nobody answered, not in "search" too... Where can I have the proof that most of these interviews were faked... There's nothing.
Yes, he is on Infowars now, and he's a liar... but that doesn't make the old interviews fake. I just need PROOFS of fakery of these interviews. Nobody has it. Only speculations.
If there's proofs in "search".... I just couldn't find it. :huh:

I said ALMOST all fake interviews.... because the ones I used in my video are with OBVIOUSLY John Lear and Russ Wittenberg... there's nothing fake in these 2 interviews. Is Lear and Wittenberg all truthers? NOT AT ALL... but that doesn't make their interview fake.
I'm looking for answer about all these fake interviews, and for now, for me... it's only speculation.

And another question, how do I add the name of the poster of the quote I want to add?
If I click "quote" the name of the person doesn't come with. Do I have to copy-paste it myself, or is there a trick? :huh:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:. . . or is there a trick? :huh:
Click on the "Quote" button within the poster's post you want to quote, in the upper right corner.
AnonymousTruther2

HonestlyNow wrote:
AnonymousTruther2 wrote:. . . or is there a trick? :huh:
Click on the "Quote" button within the poster's post you want to quote, in the upper right corner.

ok. thanks HonestlyNow! :D

----------------

I'm sorry, but I have another question.
Since Equinox and I reestablished the facts about the previous misunderstanding in "quotations"... should I edit or remove one of my previous post? Or should I let it like that?

Thanks in advance for anyone who's been here for a while for answering me this one. :D
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

no its all fine continue on :D
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

It was Killtown's site that originally "took me" to 911Movement. Years of brilliant research by many, including some who inhabit this forum, was lost forever. Killtown blamed the closure on some entity bribing Big Slick (?) who pulled the site.

Killtown has denounced his previous "no planer" views at WTC - despite all of his research of no plane debris at Shanksville - over at Lets Roll. :P

There is a pattern with all of these "no planers" that turn against "no planers" to which Simon has alluded to on many occasions previously. There is another one within our midst as I type - and I saw it coming. It's known as discrediting research by association.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfYCpeBHi4
NJean

Unread post by NJean »

reel.deal wrote:Image
:P
that is fantastic!

really good.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.