Gygès' Esoteria 101 (Caution: severe lack of editing)

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Gygès

Gygès' Esoteria 101 (Caution: severe lack of editing)

Unread post by Gygès »

[ADMIN: This series of posts has been split from its parent topic "Numbers and Semiotics in the News: Why?" because of poor editing and general impenetrability. There may be some very good information dumped here, but it doesn't seem to be organized in any cogent way (as author Gygès admits) so here is its own private topic for the Living Room to spark discussion and hopefully lead to some more concise and logical answers (if there are any to be got from here) ... -hp]

Hi everyone,

I've personally been very interested in all that esoteric subjects recently, I've read and researched quite a lot about this stuff. These studies that can last a whole life, so I won't say I know much, but I managed to get quite an "opinion" about some things discussed here, so I'll just give my personnal point of view about some things, if I can.

First, everything I've read util now has lead me to the conclusion that the many cosmologies, symbols, religious rituals and ceremonies (dances and music, trance), and every occult, esoteric, hermetic, gnostic, or magic conceptions and practices should be ALL related the most ancient african cosmologies and the most ancient african religious/shamanistic cult teachings. My undesrtanding is that the "african" man, or simply the "ancient man" (who just happens to be black when he live in very sunny area) has developed, between let's say -150 000 and -50000 all kind od religious ceremonies and practices of many kinds, that they next spread all over the world, and which constituted the basis for every great first ancient "civilisation" in the world (basically every civilization). This would explain why all the languages in the world, even sanskrit, seems to find their roots in a first and unique "language", whose first systematized root should be the ancient african/ethiopian language and writings. Note the egyptians claimed (themselves) to have received their own knowledge and cult as an heritage and a gift from the Nubians/ethiopians : egyptians priests claimed positively that nubians-ethiopians (kushites in the bible) learned them the most important basis of their own civilisation and were their first teachers and "masters". (just as some greeks admitted it for egypt towards greece).

Egyptians claim to have been taught by ethiopians :

1) their many religious pratices and main cult practices (skin painting, "horns", scarifications, elongated head or ears (see buddha ears)
2 the names of their own gods, and the way to worship them (just as for "kings" pharaoh as well)
3) language, writing, arithmetics (how many different writings and languages are there in africa ??)
3) all their cosmological doctrines (spirit of nature as a universal mind, god as Word incarnated, origin in "water", feline goddess, and so on)
4) cult of their king as a solar god (killing of the king is a pratice found in south africa, as well as middle-east or indus valley)
5) art of crafting, building of boats, and so on ... (see earliest dynasties royal abydos necropolis ; see abydos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abydos,_Egypt)

So my personal opinion is that all the ancient civilizations, cults, religious practices and cosmological conceptions of the world are all related to ancient african religious conceptions (in particular west african, center african, and especially sudanese/ethiopian origin) and are only deliberate and/or involontary transformations, deformations and adaptations throughout time. But I think that, judging by the evidences, there only can be one common source to all these so similar conceptions and practices. (kings, pyramids, 3 class societies, solear and stars worship, serpent worship, cow worship). All etymologies seem to confirm this too (to my mind).

So I'm just telling this because I do think, therefore, that anything about all occult, religious or esoteric matters can only be explained by and from egyptian or predynastic african religious practices, and be well understood from that point.

Now, as far as "numbers" are concerned, I'd distinguished number symbolism from "kabbalistic numerology".

Number symbolism refer, in my mind, to the numerical explanation of life, in african religion/philosophy : for example and really in short : 1 = means totality in unity, god in latency 2 = life, existence as duality, tension between opposites 3 = first geometrical figure, harmony, balance, wholeness of nature or god 4. physical and material word 5) reality nature + man (the fifth element, man) ... 6 = "hell" "saturn" "winter" (evil, death or devolution) 7 = perfection, final completion (11= passage , probably towards me to a next astrological era, now aquarius, like every 2100 years (not exactly but...)

However numerology seems to me quite an "invention" of hebrew priesthood, through kabbalah, Sefer Ha Zohar...., which might be esoteric ciphered stuff, aimed at "concealing" the egyptian/sumerian knowledge (african basically) and the true origin of their cosmology and "religion" (abraham = ab, father Ra, sun, ham : "Ham, son of Noah, The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in Psalms 78:51; 1". So kabbalah was "magic" and esoteric teachings reserved for the few highly initiated people (just as today), while exoteric religious teachings were for the profanes (just as today).

Then I think all sorts of numerical cipher techniques were often used, from that time until today, to conceal esoteric, subversive or political works, such as the "apocalyptical works" of st John, ezekiel, and so on... The bible in itself must have been entirely ciphered so that there could be several levels of understanding and teachings, just as in most of the medieval period (cathedrals), renaissance or modern era works of art : only esoteric, gnostic, alchemical or cabalistical stuff. To my mind, "art" and esoterism are almost two words for one thing. Just that only very few are taught the meaning (and especially the true and deep meanings) of symbols, as well as their relation to african/egyptian philosophical, scientific and religious system, which might be the real and only "holy book", africa or egypt being the "holy land", mind, body and spirit being the "holy temple", "man, earth and the universe together" the "holy trinity", and so the Pyramid as an allegory for everything, and especially for the "MAN" ("manpower" !) "re-creating" or protecting himself in another "perfect temple", proving that way that he managed, in a sense, to "equal" god (which was not a sin for them, but, in fact, the true "goal" for a man to pursue : "becoming again the god that he was". see "gnosticism").

Now, as far as "occultism" is concerned, I do believe that the word first referred, from an african shamanistic point of view, to all the "invisible" things, such as wind, sounds, and music, electricity, magnetism for example, and basically to "all the "real" world we just can't see", the "other" world that we only can "join" during dreams, trance-like-state, or "death", which didn't meant "ending" but "passage, crossing" to this "other" world. Now it pretty much means "esoteric", with a quite dark reputation of sorcery, and black magic.

In this regard "Magic" was probably, to my mind, considered, first, simply as the "different kind of interactions man may have with "Nature", ie the "spiritual world", ie "god". Basically, everything, in the universe, was related to everything. Everything was "magic",because nothing can be such thing as "not magic". To them everything was magic, and their were no such distinctions as "natural" or "supranatural", "normal" or supranormal" : everything was just natural and supernatural at the same time and could be interacted with through "magic" : just "naming" something was a deep magical activity (god "ptah" made the world "by his words" according to egyptian cosmology).

Now to jump to more recent times, I just think all the "kabbalistical", "gnostical", "alchemical", "hermetical", or "religious" corpus are merely deliberate falsification, as well as pure misunderstanding of the oldest "african" scientifical, philosophical, religious teachings or "holy doctrine", just stolen, copied, altered, re-ciphered, and used by the so called "hebrews"/ babylonians/ persians/ greek and roman as the most efficient tool to enslave the whole world and humanity under the form of a unique book, and under the control and jurisdiction of one world empire monopoly (greeks, babylonians, late egyptians, persians, and romans joining together for the project.)

So to me this is basically concealment of the true teachings, and spreading of bullshit, in the aim to tease people, use them, confuse them, drive them nuts or making them obedient, but never find out any truth out of that. Misleading everybody to control everybody.

This, besides, reminds me of what I learnt about the society of the so-called "hashishins" (ismaelians), which is certainly the real root of all the european secret societies (templars, jesuits, freemasonery) : I read that every initiate was taught a "new version" of the "truth" at each stage of his evolution inside the society. Don't remember exactly what were the first ones, but basically, the last one was that, pretty much "there were no real doctrine at all, no real secret, and that NOTHING was true, nothing real, except the GAME of everything, created and engineered by the many lies and manipulations... by tricks... So was GOD : the great master of treachery and trickery, the great illusionist, and all of us merely Fools. So said the so-called "Shakespeare" : all the world a "stage", and us merely "players".

So to try to answer the question more directly : why numbers and semiotics in the news ? I'd see several main reasons :

1) this is just what "masters" and great artists do, in order to "express" themselves. They have to express themselves in highly symbolic and esoteric works because this the only way the to "condense" and express many things in a relatively "small" work of art.

2) this is a lot of fun and the most immense pride for such arrogant men (see the letter from alexander to aristotle about the fact that aristotle taught some "secrets" to "people")

3) symbolic teachings is understood very well by inconscious, so they can easily shape us, at a very deep and subconscious level. (Confucius : "Signs and Symbols Rule the world, not rules and law” – Confucius) In this regard, I think just that we "understand" unconsciously what seeing a tower falling means, what a plane crash "symbolizes", just as we know without being aware of it what each symbol or number means. Because symbols have a profound relation with their meaning first, and also because we are educated to their meanings quite unconsciously, but quite effectively, all along our lives, just by the highly symbolic day to day environment, in which we all have been raised, and now live.

4) to tease us : as they know what people are really deeply "craving" for (plenitude, achievement, completion, joy, intensity, happiness, life, nirvana, paradise, or whatever one calls it) and as they sell us "hell" ( the contrary of freedom and joy), I think medias in general are just many many ways to tease us with what we crave for, in symbolic way or in a more literal way. But they never explain to anyone how he can really reach it, so that he is forever a slave to the master, through his or her own (though "induced") desires, craving, expectations, feelings, emotions, and so on... Just a very efficient trap for all souls.

5) Just to mock us.... I guess they just think that only those who have worked so much as them (the fewest, not all of them) to acquire the immense knowledge and to pass the many levels of initiation are the only one who are able to rule the whole world, to create it, to shape it, to shape and guide humanity, that they have the right to do it since they have the capacity, and that they deserve it.

As a "conclusion" I'd say that the spirit of the initiation has been lost a very long time ago in the minds of political leaders of the ancient times and that from this time, the world was never ruled in a "wise" way, respecting the true traditional laws of nature and life, so that it could be ruled by those who had inherited this knowledge. But the spectacular thing is that this evolution really seem to have been anticipated by the true wise men of the ancient times : they knew "their" knowledge would soon fall in bad hands, and that humanity would have hard times. But they also predicted that those who would try to "challenge" the laws of wisdom and enslave the world, would become more and more ignorant and act more and more evil, until they just finally mess everything up and lose control, of themselves and of the world next. They also predicted that humanity, in spite of these efforts to deprive it from true knowledge, would in one way or in another, and with the help of true wise men all along the centuries, would find a way to preserve this knowledge, to make it grow, and managed to spread it, so that humanity, and even children, would one day (the "real" promised land ?) be able to learn and to understand all the great sciences of the ancient doctrine, i.e. to be able to write, to understand arithmetics, to read books and get scientific knowledge, to be able to understand beauty and arts, and be creative themselves thanks to these knowledge.

Sometimes I just think, although I consider all the horrible things that are just happening now everywhere in the world, that humanity in general, and many of "us" have made astonishing progress in the last 100 years, and that no one can guess, now that internet exists, what progress, and in spite of all their efforts to weaken us and to slow the process, what progress humanity can make in the next 20 or 50 years. I just don't know, but anyway, sometimes I think the world might not be on such a disastrous road than I thought until now.

And after all, who knows exactly, how many of "them" (but aren't we all masters and slaves in this system), how many of the "rulers" of this game are really deeply and entirely nasty, and sick enough to really want the destruction of the world and humanity ? I think most of them don't even really have the courage to genuinely wish that. Many of them might fell embedded in a "system" they just don't like, and who make them suffer just as us all. Who this system really benefits in the end ? No one. Not us, but surely not them too. I'd even say it's just way more harmful for them than for more "innocent" people. Who knows if many of them, just as many of us, are now feeling like living another way and trying to live freely for the first time ? I just hope that those who really feel like to free themselves and find true and complete "well-being" will realize that there may really be a "universal path" to reach it, grasp the true "knowledge" that lights the road, and find the way out, so that humanity can live again in a wiser and (definitely) more harmonious and inspired way. I do think sometimes this might be the "fate" of humanity, just remembering what Arthur Rimbaud wrote (who was not precisely a very "optimistic" man :rolleyes:) : "Je vis que tous les êtres ont une fatalité de bonheur" which means (not a literal translation) "I understood that all the humanity has a "fate" of happiness." I just hope he could have seen clearly. And I just try not to worry anymore, for anything, as a rule, because it's just unhealthy, just as I listen good music, jazz, reggae and more african music, because this is simply healthy.

That was (again) just my point, sorry if this was a bit off-topic.

Bye !
Gygès

Re: Numbers and Semiotics in the News: Why?

Unread post by Gygès »

Re,

Just to give some examples of how I personally think numbers are sometimes "used" in a esoteric and symbolic way in movies or printings or art in genral, and maybe also in some events :

Example in Matrix, the number of Neo room is 101. This might be a symbol for "entrance", "beginning" "door" "passage". Because the number "looks like" a door, a passage "O" (a "hole" in fact), beetween two "poles" I I. = I0I (remamber the fisrt scene of "eyes wide shut" : two columns (or "poles" symbolizing "entrance" in the movie, or in the "esoteric journey") and the "blonde woman" undressing in front of a mirror : this reminds the allegory of "venus undressing in front of a mirror", and venus is the (wonderfully blazing) star who appears before the sun (now about 5.30 every morning) : the "morning star", or "lu-cifer", ie "the one who is bringing the light" (ie the "sun", ie "complete and true initiation).

Another example is In a poem of Rimbaud : "à 3 heures, première du matin". "Three o'clock, first hour of the morning" : (I've always wondered how 3 o'clock could be the first hour of the morning, cause I'm quite sure I've never seen the dawn beginning at 3 o'clock....) In fatc, I learnt that 3 o'clock, on the "astrological level" represents Mars, which is the god of war but also the month of the sign of ARIES (which is Bélier in french, when Belliqueux means "who likes war" in french, and aries like to go head first to break doors and make a path, don't they ?).

And we have not been taught Aries was the ancient FIRST month of the year (this is why september, is "sept", ie 7, in french, october is "octo" ie 8, and so on...). So the golden Aries (Amon for the egyptian) was the number 1, and the symbol of the "renaissance" of Nature/God in Spring, in March : so the golden old sheep god, after "death"in winter (he was a goat at that month !), resurrected "magically" in a fresh new baby lamb, just when "crossing" through the two "poles" of the annual year, and of the Zodiac, to accomplish again a "new" cycle. So that's why 3 O'clock is indeed the "first" true hour of the "true" morning". (by the way that's why the french has the "rooster' as an emblem, because he is the one that is supposed to "wake" us up to the "morning" (the band "Oasis", album "morning glory" and so on... almost everything is like that !).

Other example of "numbers" meaning (people in ancient times (and surely still today) definitely thought that numbers had "magical" effects, but just as they thought almost "everything" had a magical "effect", like hair, mirrors, colors, .....)

8 is a symbol for eternity because of the pathway of the sun around the earth which basically "draw" such form, if one put a stick of wood in the ground and wait one year long, noting the marks of the shadow projected by the stick, what we call in french "analèmne" https://www.google.fr/search?q=analemna ... l&tbm=isch

Another reason for 7 = divine perfection 8 = eternity is because ancient priests had noticed that there were 7 main "planets" in the solar system, that the phases of the moon could be divided into 7 days, that the pattern was connected with the gestation time for women, (who could create "life", just like "goddess" does), they were 7 notes in the music, and so on... So "human life" was symbolized by a 7 days path, from the dark moon to the Sun Day : so 7 was interpreted as the divine perfection of the Sun or Light, which only can "result" in "infinity", ie in 8.

17 is the symbol for "good star" : just because 1+7 = 8 again. maybe symbolizing "second level" of "divine infinity" when joining the stars in the cosmos after "life", what the ancient african priest considered to be our birth place and our next place. see "gnosticism teachings").

"Represent the action of the evolution on the Cosmos and its tendency to the karmic liberation, 1 + 7 = 8, according to R. Allendy."
"According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of the Holy Spirit."

"Seventeen is the 7th prime number." wikipédia

Note that the sum of every number from 1 to 17 = 153.

John 21:11
"New International Version
"So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn."

So maybe the fact that this verse is itself in John 21.11 is not fortuitous....

21 : (http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu21.php)
"Number of the perfection by excellence, 3 x 7, according to the Bible.
Symbol representing the unknown superiors or the great spiritual Masters of the humanity.
It is the numbered representation of God and the Temple, and for this reason it is considered by the esoteric texts as a divine number or sacred.
Number of chapters of the book of Judges in the Old Testament."

11 : (http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu11.php)
"Symbol of the interior fight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it. But it also represents someone who comes out victorious of the tests with the acquired knowledge.
Represent the transgression of the law .
Number expressing more than the human sin, it is the sin in general or cosmic, according to R. Allendy.
Eleven is therefore the number of the martyrdom.
In China, number representing the way (the Tao) of the sky and the earth. It is the number of the central union of the sky, 6, and of the earth, 5.
Bad number according to the Hebrews. This is why there would not exist any name having eleven letters in Hebrew."

So I just guess now that "some" might still love to play this kind of little game today .... and maybe mainly ... for themselves !

Mean maybe sort of an "Supreme Art" for them to make it interact with "reality" .... maybe this what they call real magic....

Who knows...
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

@Gyges

Great summary!

"Jew" , "Hebrew" , "Isrealite" for example were just ranks given to the initiates of Chaldean mysteries.
I will bring wrath of the deluded bible hugging members of this forum but Jesus Christ/ Christianity evolved from the cult of Julius Ceasar and it was Constanine and Theodosius that made this cult universal/catholic, ending centuries long religious tolerance in the empire. Jesus Christ/Christos was also an offical title of the Emperors.

Keep on digging.
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

bostonterrierowner wrote:@Gyges

Great summary!

"Jew" , "Hebrew" , "Isrealite" for example were just ranks given to the initiates of Chaldean mysteries.
I will bring wrath of the deluded bible hugging members of this forum but Jesus Christ/ Christianity evolved from the cult of Julius Ceasar and it was Constanine and Theodosius that made this cult universal/catholic, ending centuries long religious tolerance in the empire. Jesus Christ/Christos was also an offical title of the Emperors.
Keep on digging.

Thanks Boston.

As far as these words are concerned, I think that you're quite right, especially for the word "jew" (check "C. Freeman, "celestial" master) : C freeman explains (greatly) that the "name" "jew" was sort of a "title" of initiates, among the "moors..."

(to me the right etymology for "hebrews" may be "habiru" "apirou" or something like that, meaning more or less "nomads", and indicating the original "nomads" inhabitants of Canaan.

[Wikipédia : "Apirou, Abirou, Hapirou ou Habirou est le nom donné par de nombreuses sources sumériennes, égyptiennes, akkadiennes, hittites, mitannites, et ougaritiques (datant environ de -2000 à -1200) à une catégorie de la population du nord-ouest de la Mésopotamie et du Croissant Fertile, depuis les frontières de l'Égypte, jusqu'en Canaan et en Iran. Le portrait qu'on dresse des Apirou varie selon la source et l'époque : ils sont nomades, semi-sédentaires, hors-la-loi, marginaux, rebelles, mercenaires, esclaves, travailleurs migrants, etc." [.... "Habirou" is the name given by many sumerian sources, etc..... to a category of N.E mesopotamian people, (....) from egypte, canaan, to Iran. (...) they were nomads or semi-nomads)

Just as "christ", which means "the one who has received the divine onction" (certainly psychedelic stuff !), but also sort of "king" title ("the one who is "dead" and "reborn" in eternity, just like the "Sun" him)

Just as "Magi" = "magister" = "master" = the word "MA" is quite a word for "truth" in african languages ("MAAT", egyptian goddess of "truth" and "cosmic order", Justice), and for the root word for "MATER" (giving "MOTHER") and everything "feminine", related to water.... (french : "marine" "maritime" "mer" "mare nostrum", "marie" "mary")

I think M and W were only one letter, no W before, just as no "J" before 18th century, so never was any Jesus, I guess "Iesus" was also a title coming from "IES", supposedly the sacred glyph or name for BACCHUS in "roman" mysteries. (= Dionysos =Osiris, gods od "wine")

To me the letter "M" is used in "free-masonery", just as the letter "G" mainly because G is the 7th letter, refering for the "goddess principle". and "M" because it is the (EDIT 13th letter of the alphabet : ie "God" again. (edit : sorry...! "anyway", for the egyptians 12 and 13 were both "divine" numbers, just like 7 and 8 as well, 12 was assiocated with the letter "L" a symbol for Jesus as the "corner stone" I believe)

M = mother, feminine, water. (The letter looks like the "waves" on the sea.)

Note the "holy see" : "see" comes from "seat", and the real african name for ISIS, was ASET, which means "throne, seat", because she is the goddess who is "sat" on the throne. (think "to sit" and "to sat" have this root as well, through phoenician language, root for all european languages, so english too).

M, therefore, represents the Goddess, ie the Master , so "wisdom", like "Athena", whose symbol is the OWL, which was Minerve for the romans. (but the two comes form the egyptian "Neith" : Wikipédia "Plato also noted that the citizens of Sais in Egypt worshipped a goddess whose Egyptian name was Neith, and which was identified with Athena.")

To come back to "Jesus" as osiris, dionysos or Bacchus (just one of his many "forms" : god of "wine" "bread" and "trance". Think wine and wise have the same etymology, but I guess they were not really talking of "wine", as we drink it today. it must have been the so called "greek wine", sort of a "magic potion" (asterix, french comics), composed of wine, but really a sort of "soup" with many medicine herbs and hallucinogen and psychedelics plants in it (think alcohol was needed for the psychedelics to "enter" the into the "body", just like this type of drugs need to have an effect. Same thing for the "Eleusian beer", I think their was "spurred rye", "ergot" in it ! (and ergot is a cereal which you can use to make "bread" I guess)

Ancient initiation certainly was conceived as a highly psychedelic experience with psychedelic drugs, just as in south-american "mushroom pratices" today. Maybe ancient african religion and ancient african way of living was very close to the way south-american tribes live today....

To conclude with "Jew", C Freeman explains the reason for the analogy between the words "Jew " and "Jewels" : he explains that "jewels" were a symbol for the "glands" in our endocrinal or hormonial system, ie our "7 chakras" ; the spiritual practices (learning, but also "yoga", which must be related to the so-called "egyptian silence") are meant to symbolicaly "enlighten" these 7 chakras, ie to activate the 7 glands, in order to become "illuminated", a "jew". Therefore the real "jew" has become a "king", and he can be horned (just as the divine animals are : bull, cow, ram, goat,...) with a crown with real gems or jewels on it.
So, when you have become a true intiate in the ancient knowledge you must have been considered or called a "jew" (and IES/osiris the "king" of the "jews").
In medieval europe (spain particularly), some "jews" were often hired as personal "doctors" for european kings or queens : in fact, I guess they must have been
"jews" but also "moors", ie highly educated masters (north-african, west african, or yemenites, and arabs) learned in all the ancient sciences, so in medicine as well.

Passage from ‘The Ethiopians, A History’ by Richard Pankhurst

“The Ethiopians were regarded by the Greeks as the best people in the world. Homer speaks of them in the Iliad as the ‘blameless Ethiopians’. He claims that they were visited by Zeus, the king of the gods, by the goddess Isis, who travelled to their country to participate in their sacrificial rites, and by Poseidon, the sea god, who ‘lingered delighted’ at their feasts. This theme was taken up, in the first century BC, by Diodorus of Sicily, who asserted that the gods Hercules and Bacchus were both ‘awed by the piety’ of the Ethiopians, whose sacrifices, he claims, were the most acceptable to the gods.”

"given to the initiates of Chaldean mysteries."

It's interesting that you named the "chaldeans" because I do think it's quite noteworth to notice that the babylonians had a "special class" of priests who were distinguished from the babylonians in itself. So I guess this is just because was merely initiates of the ancient "egyptian" mysteries, possessed all the astronomical, symbolical and religious knowledge, so that they may have formed a sort of "foreign priesthood" in baylone (just as Eleusis, Mithra, Ceres mysteries must have towards greece, roman empire) Something quite specific and not under the juridiction of local power, but quite independant from it. Not very clear to me, but this is what "appears" to be, seemingly.

Speaking about the Ethiopians, and about their supposed connections (identity) to the Indus valley people :

Here what Online etymology says : http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=naga

"naga (n.) in Hindu mythology, race of serpent demons, offspring of Kaduru, guardians of the under-regions; 1785, from Sanskrit naga "serpent, snake," of unknown origin."

But....

"Naga/Nagash was also the title 'King' for the ancient Semitic speaking people of modern Ethiopia who lived in Arwe, and ancient kingdom in Punt. In addition, the ability of the Ethiopians as sailors, is supported by the title "bahr nagash" which means "ruler of the maritime province" (Eritrea).

According to Ethiopian traditions the first empire was founded by Za Besi Angabo, of the Arwe line which ruled Ethiopia for 350 years. This dynasty began in 1370 B.C. The traditions of this dynasty are recorded in the "Kebra Nagast" , or "Glory of Kings". (Doresse 1971)

The greatest and most famous of the rulers of Arwe was the Queen of Sheba, known as Makeda of Tigre, and Bilkis to her subjects in South Arabia. (Windsor 1969, p.38-39)"

"The Puntites have had many religions. Before Christianity and Hebrewism their religion consisted of several gods. The people worshipped the serpent Arwe."

And also in regard to this :

Ancient African Kings Of India By Dr. Clyde Winters

"Ethiopians have had very intimate relations with Indians. In fact, in antiquity the Ethiopians ruled much of India. These Ethiopians were called the Naga. It was the Naga who created Sanskrit.

"A reading of ancient Dravidian literature which dates back to 500 BC, gives us considerable information on the Naga. In Indian tradition the Naga won central India from the Villavar (bowmen) and Minavar (fishermen)."

"The Naga were great seamen who ruled much of India, Sri Lanka and Burma. To the Aryans they described as half man and snake. The Tamil knew them as warlike people who used the bow and noose."

"The Naga probably came from Kush-Punt/Ethiopia. The Puntites were the greatest sailors of the ancient world."

"William Jones, explained that the Ethiopian origin of Sanskrit was supported by the fact that both writing systems the writing went from left to right and the vowels were annexed to the consonants. Today Eurocentric scholars teach that the Indians taught writing to the Ethiopians, yet the name "Nagari" for "Sanskrit" betrays the Ethiopia origin of this form of writing.

"The Ethiopian script has influenced many other writing systems."

"Dravidian literature indicate that the Naga may have introduced worship of [the "black"] Kali the Serpent, Murugan and the Sun or Krishna.
It is interesting to note that a god called Murugan is worshipped by many people in East Africa.
It is interesting that Krishna, who was associated with the Sun, means Black, this is analogous to the meaning of Khons of the Kushites.
Homer, described Hercules asfollows: "Black he stood as night his bow uncased, his arrow string for flight". This mention of arrows identifies the Kushites as warriors who used the bow, a common weapon of the Kushites and the Naga."

Wikipédia :

"In Sanskrit, the term nāgaḥ (नागः) refers specifically to a cobra, the hooded snake. In fact, the Indian Cobra is still called nāg in Hindi and other languages of India today. Thus, the use of the term nāga is often ambiguous, as the word may also refer not only to the mythological serpents, but also, in similar contexts, to ordinary snakes, or to one of several human tribes known as or nicknamed "Nāgas."

And to conclude this :

Quotes from great man Runoko Rashidi :

"Modern humanity began in Africa. More than 100,000 years ago that humanity began to filter out of Africa. Asia was their first destination. These Africans did not arrive in Asia destitute and penniless. They came as the first people. They introduced human culture to Asia.

Of the places in Asia these Blacks had their largest influence were Pakistan and India. They made up the tribal people of India, the first people of India. They help build the Indus Valley civilization, where people domesticated rice and invented the windmill and advanced agriculture, and had a peaceful civilization built on trade and commerce. This was before untouchability and the subjugation of our people."

“The ancient Indians belonged to the Kushite African race, still numerous in a wide area of the globe, spread from India in the East to Senegal in the West. Of this group of ancient Blacks, the Naga People were and still are the largest subgroup of the Kushitic speaking branch of the Black African race. In fact, the Nagas still retain the title “Naga” in various forms throughout Africa and South Asia even today.

There are many examples of the term “Naga” still being used to describe various groups in Africa and Asia, who are all of the Kushitic branch of the Black African race. For example, the Blacks of West Africa were called “Nugarmar-ta.” “Nagomina” is the name of a tribe from West Africa, who were part of a series of great civilizations which existed in the region before 1000 B.C.

The “Naga,” are another group of people related to India’s Naga people, who live in various parts of East Africa and in the nation of Sudan, the original homeland of all Naga and other Kushitic Black peoples. The word “Nahas” is another word for “Nubian.” Names of tribes and nationalities such as “Nuer,” “Nuba,” “Nubian” are all related to the Naga tribes of India and South Asia. Long before the barbarians infiltrated India, the Blacks (Naga, Negrito, Negroid and all those belonging to the Negroid-Australoid Black race, as well as pure Negritic racial types ruled India as well as a substantial portion of Asia from Arabia to China and the South Pacific, as well as the Indian Ocean region”

So I believe this quite make sense, and could also explain many "anologies" between many words, even like "Christ" /"Kristna" for example, that is definitely not a direct connection, but these words may have a some more ancient connection anyway... so etymology is not an easy stuff, but I do think this is a great key for understanding and relating things together...

bye.
Last edited by Gygès on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Lots of information to digest, thanks again Gyges.

Can you please elaborate on this ? :
I think M and W were only one letter, no W before, just as no "J" before 18th century
'

It's interesting that you named the "chaldeans" because I do think it's quite noteworth to notice that the babylonians had a "special class" of priests who were distinguished from the babylonians in itself. So I guess this is just because was merely initiates of the ancient "egyptian" mysteries, possessed all the astronomical, symbolical and religious knowledge, so that they may have formed a sort of "foreign priesthood" in baylone (just as Eleusis, Mithra, Ceres mysteries must have towards greece, roman empire) Something quite specific and not under the juridiction of local power, but quite independant from it. Not very clear to me, but this is what "appears" to be, seemingly.
These mysteries/lodges/orders later evolved into modern Freemasonry. Templars called one another FRERE MACON hence the anglicized FREE MASONS. It's been most probably the same oligarchy/priesthood ruling us for thousands and thousands of years.
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

HI

"Can you please elaborate on this ?

I think M and W were only one letter, no W before, just as no "J" before 18th century"

Yes, for the letter "J", I read this several times ... (sorry I wasn' t very precise, because it was not really used before the 17th century, I should have searched the quotes....)

"How Did the Name Jesus Originate? By Dr. Lee Warren,

"Today many Christians and others assume that the Greek name Jesus was the original name of the Savior who was Hebrew. If one does the research, one finds out that it is impossible for the Savior’s name to be Jesus.
(...)
The English name “Jesus,” which later employed the letter “J,” is a derivation from Greek “Iesous” and the Latin “Iesus” version.
This name “Jesus” commonly used in Christianity today did not exist and would not be spelled with the letter “J” until about 500 years ago.

Does the Letter “J” exist in Hebrew, Latin or Greek?

The answer to this question is no. In fact, there was no letter ‘J’ in any language prior to the 14th century in England. The letter did not become widely used until the 17th century.

The Encyclopedia Americana contains the following quote on the J: “The form of ‘J’ was unknown in any alphabet until the 14th century. Either symbol (J,I) used initially generally had the consonantal sound of Y as in year. Gradually, the two symbols (J,l) were differentiated, the J usually acquiring consonantal force and thus becoming regarded as a consonant, and the I becoming a vowel.

It was not until 1630 that the differentiation became general in England.” Note in the original 1611 version of the King James Version of the Bible there was no “J” letter in this Bible for because it did not exist. James was spelled Iames. Jesus was spelled Iesous.

In the Hebrew alphabet there is no J letter or sound and it is shown follow: Read form right to left.

(....)

The Greek alphabet shows that there is no letter J or sound.

Now the Oxford English Dictionary shows the derivation of the name “Jesus” as follow: “In ancient Latin Jesus is spelled Iesus, in ancient Greek (I-ee-sous), ad. late Heb. or Aramaic yeshua, Jeshua, for the earlier y’hoshua, Jehoshua or Joshua (explained as ‘Jah (or Jahveh) is salvation’: cf. y’shuah ‘salvation, deliverance’, and Matt. 1.21”

Here we see that in the ancient Latin and Greek languages “Jesus” was spelled with the letter “I” for there was no “J” in either of these languages. In Hebrew we know there is no J letter. So Jesus was originally spelled Yeshua, and y’hoshua. Note: Here the Messiah’s name was spelled in Hebrew two different ways due to the tradition of the Masoretic priests. They did not want to pronounce the sacred part of Yahweh’s name, so they changed the ‘Yah, to ‘Yeh, which will be discussed later in this article.

Webster’s New World Dictionary confirms the Oxford World Dictionary, but it shows the derivation of “Jesus” correctly transliterated in Latin, Greek, and Hebrew using the letters “I” and “Y,” showing that there was no J used in these original languages when the scriptures were translated into them. "

So that is what I had read about the letter "J".

As far as M and W are concerned, I don't really remember in which conference I heard that so I think I'll have to make some searches to see if I can find better infos...

Just was explained the MATER and WATER were "one single" word, relating it to the french words "la mère" (the mother) et "la mer" (the sea) : as Isis is the "mother goddess" and the "goddess od navigation, sea and water in general"...

So I see if I find more about that because I don't remamber where or when I exactly heard this... (sorry)

Gygès
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Lots of information to digest, thanks again Gyges.
These mysteries/lodges/orders later evolved into modern Freemasonry. Templars called one another FRERE MACON hence the anglicized FREE MASONS. It's been most probably the same oligarchy/priesthood ruling us for thousands and thousands of years.
Yep ! Free-masonons introduction "ceremony" and rituals are so similar with egyptian initiation ceremonies and symbolic teachings. It's just... the same !

Note the templars were from France, and their symbol is this :

where "Free" means "libre" in french but also "franc" (which today weans pretty much "frank" but originally signifies "free", root fot the word "France" :

The birth of the "franc": the ordonnance of 5 December, 1360

Jean II Le Bon (John the Good) passed an ordonance creating the first 'franc' on 5 December, 1360. This gold coin or denier (3.885 grammes of 24 carat gold), showing the king on horseback, was minted as payment the ransom for the King held prisoner by Edward III, King of England, after the defeat at Poitiers, on 19 September, 1356.

The name 'franc' comes from the reasons for the making of the coins: "We have been released from prison, and we are 'franc' (autonomous) and released for ever", said the King in his ordonance.

In the period thereafter up until the Revolution, other ordonances were passed instituting other coins: for example, in 1365, Charles V created the "franc à pied" (the standing franc), showing the monarch standing with a sword in his hand, and in 1422, Charles VII had a "franc à cheval" (a franc on horseback) struck of 3.059 grammes, in fact the last gold coin to be called the 'franc' ever minted."

So I think it's rather similar....

Note that the "franc" was created the in 1360, when the templars were arrested in 1307...

Wikipédia :

"The Templars' existence was tied closely to the Crusades; when the Holy Land was lost, support for the Order faded. Rumours about the Templars' secret initiation ceremony created mistrust and King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Order, took advantage of the situation. In 1307, many of the Order's members in France were arrested, tortured into giving false confessions, and then burned at the stake. Under pressure from King Philip, Pope Clement V disbanded the Order in 1312. The abrupt disappearance of a major part of the European infrastructure gave rise to speculation and legends, which have kept the "Templar" name alive into the modern day."

So definitely many interesting things to dig there I think....
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Re,

Letter W :

(wikipédia)

"C’est une ancienne ligature datant du Moyen Âge, réunion de deux V (d'où le nom en français, double v) ou de deux U (en anglais : double u)."

It says this "letter" was only a mediaval sign formed of tow "V" or of two "U" letter (in frecnh we pronounce it "doulbe v", but in english language you pronounce it " double u" )

"La lettre W est la dernière lettre conventionnellement entrée dans l'alphabet français. Le Petit Robert la reconnaît comme 23e lettre de l'alphabet en 1964, tandis que le Petit Larousse l'avait intégrée depuis au moins 1951.

So this letter, as a real letter, is said to be "the last letter entered in the french alphabet", admitted to be the 23th letter alphabet only in 1951 (!)

(Cependant, W n'est jamais complètement sortie de l'usage pour retranscrire des noms communs étrangers ou dialectaux, ainsi que des noms propres. En 1751, l’Encyclopédie de Diderot et D’Alembert utilise le W mais indique à l’entrée « W » que « cette lettre n’est pas proprement de l’alphabet françois. C’est la nécessité de conformer notre écriture à celle des étrangers, qui en a donné l’usage ; de la même façon, le Dictionnaire de Trévoux en 1771 indique « Cette lettre n’eſt pas proprement une lettre Françoiſe. C’eſt une lettre des peuples du Nord.»)

But they precise the sign W was used for foreign names, and for proper nouns. The french Encyclopedia uses it precising "this is no correct french". Trévoux dictionnary precise "it is not a french letter, it is a letter taht belongs to the "people of the north".
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Letter M :

(okay now I know why I thought "M" was the 12th letter of the alphabet, instead of the 13th !! :rolleyes: )

"Mu (uppercase Μ, lowercase μ; Ancient Greek μῦ [mŷː], Modern Greek μι or μυ [mi]) is the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 40.

Mu was derived from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water , which had been simplified by the Phoenicians and named after their word for water, to become Phoenician "mem".

So I've just found a reference too for the letter M as a symbol for "water" , its "wave form" and the association with "mother" : (http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alp ... 1-mem.html)

"So in the shape of both open Mem and final Mem, we see that the letter Iod is like a wave at the top left, which expresses that the Iod, which is the beginning of יהוה Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei, as a water wave, makes poosible the flowing of the Logos, the word. That is why in Kabbalah the letter Mem symbolizes water."

"The letter Mem is one of the three mother letters that we always address in Kabbalah, namely Aleph, Shin, and Mem. We talked about Aleph in our first lecture. Now we address Mem, the symbol of water..."

"The letter Mem is used to write the words "Maya" and "Om"."

"The Letter Mem and the Divine Mother : That womb is the unknowable, and this is why the letter Mem symbolizes the womb. The מ open Mem, which has a gap in the bottom, is the womb that is ready for parturition; it is that womb from which all the days of Genesis emerge, except the first. The first day is related with the ם final Mem, which is closed, represented in the word בראשית Bereshith (Genesis)."

"Aleph, Iod, Mem, and Hei spell אימה aima, "mother." אימה Aima is Aima Elohim or Akash, Aima Elah-Yam, "the Sea Goddess Mother."
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Again,

Now, to relate it to the "previous" "sea goddess mother(s)" , and the letter "M" as well :

Egyptian goddess "Ma´at" : (http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/maat.html)

"Although she was often personified, Ma´at is perhaps best understood as an idea, rather than a goddess, but she was central to conceptions of the universe, balance and divine order in Ancient Egypt. The name Ma´at is generally translated as "that which is straight" or "truth" but also implies "order", "balance" and "justice"."

"Ma´at was depicted as a woman wearing a crown "

The word "ma" in english language :

Definition of ma
" pretty, cute or hot girl"
noun
"mother".
ma
"It's the shortened version of the word "mami." Used in refrence to a female, generally one held in higher esteem than the average chickenhead.
Can also be used as a nickname for one's mother. "

So all of this seems to me to be quite related. Just as Money, in french "argent" (silver), the moon is "silver" color, Isis is associated with the moon and also with the "sea", and "money" is often associated with metaphors about "liquid", such as in french "flux monétaires" (= fleuve = "river") , ("l'argent coule à flot", just the same meaning), and so on, so I think it's just the same in other languages...

That's why this doesn't seem to me to be so improbable :

(especially if we connect : " sin, woman,money, serpent, gnostic "ophites" snake "savior glyph" (here : https://www.google.fr/search?q=gnostic+ ... 00&bih=764) and so on and on....

Just seems to be an infinite play on symbolic analogies between everything.... that's all related, I think, to the "Theory of correspondences" (many things about this "theory" here, apparently, I haven't checked the link entirely, sorry, but seems interesting : https://www.google.fr/search?q=gnostic+ ... 00&bih=764

It leads to another connection I forgot to talk about : the "wisdom goddesses" (Athena, Ishtar, Minerve)

were often associated with the "Owl", which was, interestingly, also related to the letter M :

(From Wikipedia)

Owl in hieroglyph

"The Ancient Egyptian Owl hieroglyph is Gardiner sign listed no. G17 for the owl-in-profile, but the head faces the observer.
The owl hieroglyph is used in the Ancient Egyptian language hieroglyphs for the alphabetic consonant letter m."

[To know more about "owl" symbolism, see the brilliant "Booker T coleman"'s conference on google : " The Dogons" ("in london" is the best one, to my mind)]

So it's seems really INFINITE..... I've another good link specially about the letter M, with many other great connections and explanations so I'll check it and bring some excerpts here late in the evening or night (I have a "night" job :D )

Sorry if this is a bit too much of different infos, but everything seems related to everything, so it's difficult not to open the many doors in the same time...

See you later
bostonterrierowner

@Gyges

Legend goes that 13 ( I smell medieval PsyOp, Lehman Brothers type :) )Templars survived king Philip's crackdown and when in 1312 the order was dissolved by Clement V all of them were dispersed to estabilish 4 metropolitan lodges in Stockholm, Naples, Edinburgh and Paris . Looks like somebody decided that it would be better to break the order into more corporate entities, still working for the Pope/Roman Emperor . German Templars became "Rosicrucians" and "Teutonic Knights" ( later destroyed by Poland-Lithuania ). Edinburgh was a headquarters of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and in Iberian Peninsula former Templars were called Illuminati or Knights of Christ ( Ignatius Loyola joined this order at Marensa ).

Notice that the similar story is being told about the Rotschilds, papal Hof-Juden.

Are the Jesuits the continuation of the Templars ? I strongly suspect they are :)

Tupper Sausy's "Rulers of Evil" is an interesting read worth of recomendation dealing with this subject
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

bostonterrierowner wrote:@Gyges
Are the Jesuits the continuation of the Templars ? I strongly suspect they are :)
Oh yeah I think this is just what they are !!

I see the connection a bit like that :

"Ancient Egyptian initiatic knowledge" was in the hands of the "assassins order" (in fact "Ismailis"), which was, in a way or in another, transmitted to the "Templars".

"In reality, the assassins are a branch of the Nizari Ismailis. .... It is not known to what extent the Order of the Knight Templars were influenced by the Assassins, " (http://www.hermetics.org/Assassins.html)

Therefore the templars must have been felt, maybe, a bit swindled, and began to act for their own, or even maybe in a true humanistic way. Then the order was destroyed. Some money must have been secured and hidden by the "true" templars, some must have been took back and secured by the POepe and french king. Then I think the ordre was preserved and recreated in secret, but not in the town you quoted, to my mind, it is more probable it is in Portugal and Ireland first, then perhaps the money kept by papacy in Switzerland. (just how I quite find it coherant....).

Because then there is the knoweldge which is in Portugal, the bizarre stories of the so-caaled "Colombus" marrying a portugese woman (note the "templars like" red cross of Colombus Ships) :

"According to Rosa, Columbus was trained as a pilot in Portugal and lived in Madeira where he married Filipa Moniz, a Portuguese noblewoman and daughter of Bartolomeo Perestrello, a Knight of the household of Prince Henry the Navigator, Captain and Governor of Porto Santo, a smaller nearby island at northeast of Madeira. Columbus’s 1479 marriage to Filipa Moniz, who was an elite member of the Order of Santiago, required the approval of King John II of Portugal indicating the recognition by the King of Columbus’s aristocratic lineage."

Seems probably all "fake" and stories, but definitely something curious here anyway....

Especially if we connect this with the "alumbrados" :

"The alumbrados (Spanish pronunciation: [alumˈbɾaðos], Illuminated) was a term used to loosely describe practitioners of a mystical form of Christianity in Spain during the 15th-16th centuries. Some alumbrados were only mildly heterodox, but others held views that were clearly heretical. " (wikipédia)

Relating to the connection between the so-called "Marranos" and Ignace de Loyola, founder of the jesuits :

(by Henry Makow Ph.D.)

"After Christians took back Spain from the Moors in the 14th Century, they wanted "to root out all non-Catholic elements in the country and unite it under Catholic rule." (Prinz, The Secret Jews, p.25)

Jews had lived in Spain since the 4th Century BC and had prospered under the Moors. The Church demanded that the more than 400,000 Jews convert or leave. Because thousands had been massacred in anti-Jews riots of 1391, more than 250,000 Jews agreed to convert and became known as "conversos."

Wikipédia

"Ignatius of Loyola, while studying at Salamanca in 1527, was brought before an ecclesiastical commission on a charge of sympathy with the alumbrados, but escaped with an admonition."

The first Jesuits were crypto‑Jews. Ignatius Loyola himself was a crypto‑Jew of the Occult Cabala. A crypto‑Jew is a Jew who converts to another religion and outwardly embraces the new religion, while secretly maintaining Jewish practices.

As John Torell explains:

"In 1491 San Ignacio de Loyola was born in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa, Spain. His parents were Marranos and at the time of his birth the family was very wealthy. As a young man he became a member of the Jewish Illuminati order in Spain. As a cover for his crypto Jewish activities, he became very active as a Roman Catholic. On May 20, 1521 Ignatius (as he was now called) was wounded in a battle, and became a semi‑cripple. Unable to succeed in the military and political arena, he started a quest for holiness and eventually ended up in Paris where he studied for the priesthood. In 1539 he had
moved to Rome where he founded the "JESUIT ORDER," which was to become the most vile, bloody and persecuting order in the Roman Catholic Church. In 1540, the current Pope Paul III approved the order."

"Benjamin Disraeli, author and prime minister of Great Britain in 1868, and 1874-76, himself a Jew, wrote in his book "Coningsby" (London, 1844) that the first Jesuits were Jews. In this new order, all members were under Loyola's surveillance." (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... pion02.htm)

Finally :

"Adam Weishaupt was born February 6, 1748 at Ingolstadt and educated by the Jesuits."

"In 1771, 23-year-old Weishaupt met Kolmer, a Danish Cabbalist Jew who had just returned from Egypt. Kolmer initiated Weishaupt into the secrets of Osiris magic, the Cabbala and the Alumbrado movement.

Nesta Webster assumed that he had been known in Italy as Altotas, Cagliostro's master. Kolmer's occult knowledge made a deep impression on Weishaupt, who later chose the Egyptian pyramid as the Illuminati's symbol of power, probably using an illustration from the book "Pyramidography" (1646) by Jean Greaves, professor of astronomy at Oxford. "

The Illuminati ("The Illuminated Ones") eventually became a powerful und despotic organisation in Bavaria. The Order was founded on approximately the same principles as the Jesuit Order. Their goal was to impose Novus Ordo Seclorum: the New World Order.

At this time a young Jew named Mayer Amschel (born February 23rd, 1744) was being tutored to become a rabbi. Amschel lived with his parents in the Jewish ghetto of Frankfurt am Main. He later took the name Rothschild. It was Mayer Amschel Rothschild who convinced Weishaupt to wholly accept the Frankist Cabbalist doctrine and who afterwards financed the Illuminati.

Rothschild had given Weishaupt the task of reestablishing the old Alumbrado movement for the Cabbalist Jews. Theoretical Cabbala embraces only secret teachings about God and nature. But practical Cabbala (such as Frankism) attempts to affect earthly matters. It involves the use of amulets and magic numbers as well as the conjuring of evil spirits. Both the Talmud and Midrash contain Cabbalist information. ("Ancient Oriental and Jewish Secret Doctrines", Leipzig, 1805.)"

[So here is, to my mind, the guy (and the root of the really "evil" doctrine) : I think should be really more known and focused on...]

"Jakob Frank (1726-1791) was the most frightening phenomenon in Jewish history, according to the Jewish professor Gershom G. Scholem. His actions were totally immoral.

Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman shows in his book "To Eliminate the Opiate" (New York, 1974) that there was a clear connection between Frankism and Weishaupt's Illuminism. The goal of the Frankists was to work in secret to establish Jewish world supremacy. Professor Scholem has clearly documented that they achieved extensive political power.

Jakob Frank (actually Leibowicz) was born in 1726, in Polish Galicia. He officially converted to Catholicism but this was just camouflage. Jakob Frank was jailed in 1760 for continuing to teach the Cabbala (Zohar) and for practising secret Jewish rituals.
His deeds were evil, his personality nefarious. This information comes from Professor Gershom G. Scholem's books "Cabbala" (New York and Scarborough, 1974), Sabbatai Zevi" (New Jersey, 1973) and "The Messianic Idea in Judaism" (New York, 1971).

Jakob Frank summed up his doctrine in his book "The Words of the Lord".

He asserted that the creator God was not the same as the one who had revealed himself to the Israelites. He believed God was evil. ["Gnostic" doctrine !]

Frank proclaimed himself as the true Messiah. He vowed not to tell the truth, rejected every moral law, and declared that the only way to a new society was through the total destruction of the present civilization. Murder, rape, incest and the drinking of blood were perfectly acceptable actions and necessary rituals.

Frank was one of those refractory Jews who worshipped devils. The extremist Jews were particularly fond of a devil called Sammael. (C. M. Ekbohrn, "100 000 frammande ord" / "100 000 Foreign Words", Stockholm, 1936, p. 1173.)

(http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... pion02.htm)

And I think it's very interesting to study the "assassins" ismailis order, because although I do not think that this order was particularly evil in itself, but because I do think it was so well organized, so brilliant and so perfect, that the templars must have created their organization copying it, and then the Jesuits created their own just from it as well, for the same reaons, and then the jesuits "created" modern free-masonery....So to my mind,the free-masonery was quite like a "trap" conceived by the jesuits to "tease" the "progressist/pseudo-humanistic, or even some "good" person, so that they might work "for them", but without knowing it at all, creating a "false opposition" game.

So that atheist, masons, and christians and everydoby to be fooled, and "trapped" into endless fights between each others, whereas all of them have the same very ancient roots...

That's prett much the way I imagine the "things", for now.... but it's very difficult to even imagine any "coherent" scenario ....
Last edited by Gygès on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Again,

The most important point, for me, to focus on, is that all the ancient knwoledge was (only) in the minds and hands of the "moors" : first in Egypt/middle east through the "Ismailis order", then in Portugal or Spain, through the Alumbrados. I think we can logically deduce it from this points :

1) All the crucial knowledge has been invented and spread from Africa, to Middle-east and India, and remained in their possession throughout time.
2) When Hyksos/ canaanites or "hebrew" finally "got" egypt : then there was the sudden rise of the so-called "jewish religion/civilisation"
3) When greeks finally "got" egypt, then began the Greek domination (with romans allies)
3) When Muslims finally "got" egypt, began, the great "muslim civilisation" (in fact "moors") : universities, magnificient mosquee, ....
4) When Europeans finally "got" Jerusalem" during the crusades, then european civilisation starts suddenly : hundred of churches and astonishing cathedrales are built in about one or 2 hundred years, just as Universities, copied from the spanish "moors" one. (when charlemagne just couldn't write his own name 200 years before !)
5) Portugal was the best nation for navigation before every one else in europe. why portugal ? why colombus had to go there ? Which knowledge that he (they) needed ?

Just think high "Muslim" or "Jewish" initiates (in fact "moors" to my mind) had all the "secrets", ie all the extraordinary knowledge of the past (basically medecine, astronomy, navigation tools, good maps, winds, sea roads, art of building ship, mathematics, geometry, logic, dialectic, crafting methods, and .... everything, while europe and vatican had still almost.... nothing. (or could not decipher it correctly). So they (vatican) may have had to steal, and corrupt, and threaten, and conspire and create orders and organisations to put their hands on this knowledge and use it, first to "empower" themselves, then to develop Europe and then USA, with and from this knowledge (because they just didn't know how to do otherwise !) and especially to use it to enslave us with it. (whereas this knowledge was certainly a knowledge to free oneself, at the origin. But if you have it, you must be able to do both with it !)

So now about the Connections between the Templars and Portugal :

[erratum : sorry because when I talked about "templars in ireland first", I must have confused myself because it must have been actually in "Scotland" first, then Ireland, (scottish rite, "egyptian rite", "rite of misraim"... all egyptian connections...]

"Besides the other ways the Templars survived, the Charter of Transmission and the escape to Scotland, there is certainty of the survival of the Templars in Portugal. This is the Portugeuse Order of Christ – which is a state order. When the templars were suppressed, the King of Portugal, King Dinis, received an exemption from the Pope and all lands etc were kept safe for the order. The name reverted to the original name of the order, the Order of Christ and the gift was in the hands of the king. The Pope only allowed this however, if he also was able to confer the Order of Christ. Thus there are two branches today of the templars related to Portugal, “The Order of Christ” which is a Portuguese order and the highest order of the Vatican state, also called “The Order of Christ.” Only these two branches of the same order can claim to have any decent from the Templars."

"1317 King Dinis applies near the newly elected Pope in Avignon for the recognition of the Order of Christ, formed with the former Templar Knights and owner of all Templar possessions in the realm of Portugal." (http://www.theknightstemplar.org/portugal/)

"1357 King Afonso IV dies. Pedro I becomes King of Portugal. John, illegitimate son of King Pedro I, is born and taken under the care of the Order of Christ. The Order of Christ returns to Tomar and takes the former Templar castle and convent as its seat. This concludes the passage from the Templars to the Order of Christ, both in temporal and spiritual terms. Its now time to strengthen the Order of Aviz."

"1400’s Led by Henry the Navigator, first from Sagres and then from the Convent of Christ in Tomar, the Portuguese start the great era of Discoveries.
This has been a short account of the influence of the Order of Christ and the Order of Aviz during the preparatory post-Templar 14th century in Portugal."

To get back to "semiotics" :

Christopher Colombus comes from "Colombe" in french, which is the french word for a "Dove"

Christopher :

"From the Late Greek name Χριστοφορος (Christophoros) meaning "bearing Christ", derived from Χριστος (Christos) combined with φερω (phero) "to bear, to carry". Early Christians used it as a metaphorical name, expressing that they carried Christ in their hearts. In the Middle Ages, literal interpretations of the name's etymology led to legends about a Saint Christopher who carried the young Jesus across a river. He has come to be regarded as the patron saint of travellers."

Etymology of "America"

There are many explanations for the word "america", but personnaly, I can't believe that they named this country in reference to the "first name" of a friend of Colombus, Amerigo Vespucci ! (what an amazing and rather strange honnor it would have been for this guy ??)

But I heard besides that :

1) the syllab "ric" may have been meaning "power, aristocracy, rulers" giving us the word "rich", or names like "eric" (quite known in france)... I'm not very sure of that..

2) What I find really more sensible : that the name "america" should be related with the word : "Maroc" (morocoo)

So I guess that the country may have already been called like that, just because of some ancient "west african people" might have been living there ! Maybe some more recent "moors" too, who had arrived from West Africa (from "mauritanie" for example) or from "marok" : so the land may have been called something like "al-marok" or "al-maraka", which turned into "America". That just seems to me a bit more probable...

And definitely still more after reading what wickedpedia as to say about this ...

"The exact meaning of the name is debated. The probable origin of the name Marrakesh is from the Berber (Amazigh) words mur akush , which means "Land of God".

According to historian Susan Searight, however, the town's name was first documented in an 11th-century manuscript in the Qarawiyyin library in Fez, where its meaning was given as "country of the sons of Kush".

The word mur is used now in Berber mostly in the feminine form tamurt. The same word "mur" appears in Mauretania, the North African kingdom from antiquity, although the link remains controversial as this name possibly originates from μαύρος mavros, the ancient Greek word for black."

(!!!)

Note "Moor" or "maur" means "black" too. I guess those who had all the knowledge and power must habe been of black color...

Note that "the land of Kush" refers to "ethiopians kushites" but as their domain extended until west africa too, it can really be some "kushites" too...

To conclude, this short parallel between symbols :

Egyptian "Tau"

"The TAU cross was inscribed on the forehead of every person admitted into the Mysteries of Mithras. When a king was initiated into the Egyptian Mysteries, the TAU was placed against his lips.

In ancient Egypt, the TAU represented the Sacred Opening, or gateway, or portal. It was was also used in to mark sacred water vessels. In fact, the TAU was an important sacred symbol in ancient Egyptian culture and architecture.When sacred TAU’s are joined together horizontally,they represent a temple.

In ancient Eygpt, huge columns were erected in this fashion. Henges in Britain (Stonehenge) are Sacred Tau’s joined together, very often in a circular design, to form a temple. A double TAU forms a “Dolmen”, many of which I saw in Ireland.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen

For an interesting article on an ancient Egyptian archeological site in Scotland and the use of the TAU in these archeologicla remains:
http://www.geocities.com/futhark_runes/ ... ement.html "

Here what the freemasons themselves have to say about it : http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/symbolism/triple_tau.html

"The compound character known as the triple tau is one of the Royal Arch’s emblems. A triple tau is literally “three Tau’s,” the tau being the nineteenth letter in the Greek Alphabet. The triple tau of Royal Arch Masonry consists of 3 Ts linked in the centre joined at their base.

This mystical character can be signified in a few different ways. First, the names Hiram of Tyre and Hiram Abif appear in the Phoenican language with the same letters “H” and “T” as they do in English. Therefore, the Triple Tau takes on the interpretation of the initial letters in Hiram Abif’s name.

Second, it signifies also T. H., Templum Hierosolym, the Temple of Jerusalem, and when used as the Royal Arch symbol, some jurisdictions teach that the wearer acknowledges himself a servant of God.

Thirdly, Christians in Greek or Roman influence anciently used a tau cross. The basis of a triple tau in early church history would mean the trinity of father, son, and holy spirit. A belief in the triune nature of godhead is common to many faiths and religions.

A triangle is a simple shape in geometry that has taken on great spiritual significance and symbolism. The equilateral triangle was revered by ancient nations as containing the greatest and most abstruse mysteries, and as a symbol of God, denoting a triad of intelligence, a triad of deity, a triune God.

The equilateral triangle shows equality with its three angles of the same degrees. In one way, it best represents deity by its equality or perfection in design and proportion.

The triangle is a symbol of divine union, and an emblem of the mysterious triune, equally representing the attributes of deity, and his triune essence: omnipotence (all powerful), omnipresence (eternal) and omniscience (all knowing)."

The Triple Tau its also the H letter of the IHS acronim of the jesuits

Tau cross ??

"The triple tau and other symbols are constructed from the true tau cross that resembles a capital letter T.
The original TAU cross, this has many symbolic meanings including the Holy Trinity, phallus, the Temple at Jerusalem, certain tribes of Israel etc
Any cross can be referred to as a TAU - including the Teutonic cross shown here :"

"Tau" crosses

"Eye in a triangle" symbol in Catholic churches

So I always hear saying the pyramid and eye are "masonic" symbols, but I think the masons where really the LAST to use it !! And I guess 90% of the masons don't even think this pyramid is directly related to the pyramids of egypt, because many of them do believe free-masonery has its real roots in the middle-age...

And could "Mason" means "Son of Ma" too ?? (ma meaning "truth" and "mother goddess")

And might the word "Ma" be related to the ancient egyptian goddess "Mau"

"The Egyptian Mau, as you might suspect, originated in ancient Egypt, a time when cats were worshiped. With the head of a cat the Goddess Bastet was the primary symbol for feminism, and had many temples dedicated to her honour. The Hieroglyphs and paintings that adorned these temples often depict a svelte spotted cat."

Should the word "catholic" have anything to do with this ? Just as the Sphinx, who indeed, may really have been a Sphinge, anyway a feline goddess linked to "cats" ?

Sometimes I just think they may have invented and spread the adage "All roads lead to Rome", so that we should not be able to see that all the roads come from Egypt actually !

And as it is very well said here :

''It must be emphatized that Nubia is actually the mother of Egypt, just as Ethiopia is the grand-mother of Egypt, and just as Somalia/Kenya/Ouganda is the grand-grand-mother of Egypt''.

(Josef Ben Jochannan, in Nubia, Mother of Egypt google conference). (Very good lecturer...)

Bye.
Last edited by Gygès on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I thought we decided a while back that we would no longer host discussions of Illuminati or other 'secret' groups, numerology, strange letter patterns, or anything related to esoteric silliness? All the recent posts in this thread seem like exactly what we got so tired of dealing with.
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

fbenario wrote:I thought we decided a while back that we would no longer host discussions of Illuminati or other 'secret' groups, numerology, strange letter patterns, or anything related to esoteric silliness? All the recent posts in this thread seem like exactly what we got so tired of dealing with.

Hi fbenario !

Thanks for supporting ! :lol:

Seriously, "why numbers and semiotics in the news" is just the title of the thread, isn't it ? How can you deal with "numbers" meaning, and "semiotics" without talking about "numerology" or "strange letter" ? I know the question is "why" do they do that, but how can one know "why" someone do something, if he doesn't know "who" is doing "what" first ?

"esoteric silliness" ?

That's esoteric teachings . Maybe you're more into "rational thinking" and "scientific knowledge" (which I do praise too ! I believe I'm quite a rationnal person, and I wasn't interested in such symbolic stuff until 3 or 4 years ago...)

And where does "science" is coming from ? Do you know the "ismailis" were a mystical group but who also where in favor of "rationalism" ?

Did you know the the Pope Sylvester brought back "esoteric" and scientific knowledge from Spain ?

(wiokipedia) "Pope Sylvester II or Silvester II (c. 946 – 12 May 1003) was Pope from 2 April 999 to his death in 1003. Born Gerbert d'Aurillac (Gerbert of Aurillac), he was a prolific scholar and teacher. He endorsed and promoted study of Arab/Greco-Roman arithmetic, mathematics, and astronomy, reintroducing to Europe the abacus and armillary sphere, which had been lost to Europe since the end of the Greco-Roman era.[1][2][3][4] He is said to be the first to introduce in Europe the decimal numeral system using the Arabic numerals after his studies at the University of al-Karaouine in Morocco. He was the first French Pope."
"Gerbert insisted that Atto teach him more about these Arabic princes who seemed to him more interested in the sciences and literature than warfare. Gerbert was fascinated by the stories of the Christian Bishops and judges who dressed and talked like the Arabs, well-versed in mathematics and natural sciences like the great teachers of the Islamic madrasahs. This sparked Gerbert's veneration for the Arabs and his passion for mathematics and astronomy."

And don't you know that the "assassins" were some great masters in the "art of deception" too, that they had all sort of astonishing "fakes", and that it might be with this precise "art" that you're dealing here on a daily basis ?

And what about the "news" or "movies" ? Who creates them if not this type of "silly" groups of people ? Don't you know the word "media" comes from the persian "medes" ? And that Medea was a trickster goddess ??

"Throughout her adventures, Medea displays her skills as an illusionist. To escape her father, she tricks an apprehensive king into protecting her interests over her father’s, quite unconventional in the ancient world. To retake Jason’s throne, now her husband, she tricks the princesses into killing their own father, the usurping king, by making them believe she can make the old young again. "

So I can't understand that you're tired of these things, but I really don't understand however how you'll be able to get the whole thing if you are not interested in all these quite weird stuffs, I admit it.

And, by the way, it's "History" too ...

Anyway, the last thing I 'm interested in, personnaly, is to have any form of "fighting" with anyone, I really prefer spending my time investigating silly things, it's far less annoying to me !

"True knowledge is the intoxicating elixir of life !" (that's more how I feel things, personally, but...)

And you must know I have really NO problem to keep this things for myself, or for my friends, you know !! :lol:

So if it is too silly for here... I really don't mind to shut up right now. (anyway I wasn't here to write down everything I've learnt, I just tried to give some personnal "clues" in this area, but that's mainly done so... ^_^