When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Maat » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:20 am

Euphoria wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Euphoria, do you feel as though anyone has been trying to prove that racism is something that exclusively belongs to 'white' people, that only 'white' people can be racist? I haven't read that, I am just reading users trying to push back on your assertion that your personal experience supports broad evidence for your belief.
Firstly, I feel that Maat, brianv and Simonshack are implying that I support the 'Clash of Civilisations' PSYOP, simply because I openly accept that parts of east London (say Tower Hamlets) can be dangerous for white people if they venture down the wrong street. This is mainly due to Bangladeshi gangs operating in the area (i.e. not Saudis, Iraqis, or Chechens). The few whites remaining in this area will not allow their children out of the house unaccompanied due to their many bad experiences. Notably, this includes a friend of mine who has been awakened to fake terror and fake serial killers for years now. He knows all about the RIIA, Tavistock and the fake IRA attacks of the 1980s.
Excuse me, Euphoria, but since you specifically made the claim of "anti-white racist attacks in London.", the burden of proof is obviously on you to provide some evidence of it. And again, no one said "nothing bad ever happens to white people in London", but you haven't even given a clear enough account of your supposed personal experience yet, whereas others have. I also described the fact of there being neighborhoods dangerous to whites in certain areas of many white-dominated cities at the start of this thread, did you miss it?

And why do you have difficulty with comprehension and context? I specifically prefaced that BBC 4 documentary as 'a comprehensive refresher on how white societies have justified their attitudes up to the present times'. If you bothered to check you'd see it doesn't minimize Britain's historical role in it, with enough pigmented commentators/interviewees to ensure it didn't.

You've also misattributed a quote to me which hoi.polloi actually said, but then called it "pseudo intellectual bs" anyway.

Oh but we're supposed to care how you "feel" because you can't present a cogent argument with evidence for your beliefs/perceptions or properly respond to what we've said and asked without being snarky — and that's not double standards?

Hyperbole & self-contradiction:
Euphoria wrote:Yet, according to an Irishman, Norwegian and Australian who don't currently live in London, I am completely wrong about this, and nothing bad ever happens to white people in east London, at the hands of darker-skinned people, which isn't provoked by 'institutionalised racism' or otherwise somehow 'deserved.'
So how would anyone but a mind-reader determine that ;)

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by brianv » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:31 am

One question - one answer. no wriggle room! Never mind your mate who has woken up to psyops!

How many times have you been attacked by Jamaicans?

antipodean
Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by antipodean » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am

brianv wrote:One question - one answer. no wriggle room! Never mind your mate who has woken up to psyops!

How many times have you been attacked by Jamaicans?
Probably quite a few times, he reckons the Jamaicans are a lot worse now than they were back in the early eighties.
Maybe they blame the white man for the death of Bob Marley, or was that another psyop his mate has uncovered.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Euphoria » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:26 am

Maat wrote:I specifically prefaced that BBC 4 documentary as 'a comprehensive refresher on how white societies have justified their attitudes up to the present times'.
The same BBC that has been exposed on here as perpetuating dozens if not hundreds of fake crime stories, including racially motivated crime? Not to mention 9/11, 7/7/, Madrid and Norway fake terror?

The BBC that operates under a Royal Charter and a licence from the Home Office - and you consider this a reliable, politically neutral source?
brianv wrote:One question - one answer. no wriggle room! Never mind your mate who has woken up to psyops!

How many times have you been attacked by Jamaicans?
Once, and I don't live in London and hardly ever go there. I've also been on the receiving end of threatening and abusive behaviour several times by blacks in London, which was unprovoked.
antipodean wrote:Probably quite a few times, he reckons the Jamaicans are a lot worse now than they were back in the early eighties. Maybe they blame the white man for the death of Bob Marley, or was that another psyop his mate has uncovered.
What a useless statement. With the example of my friend, I was simply trying to explain that he's not gullible tabloid fodder. He's fully versed in the issues detailed here on this forum. But he has still experienced anti-white racism in east London.

Like I've said before, I'm sure most blacks in London wouldn't attack white people, so nobody's slandering an entire ethnic group here. Unfortunately it's no consolation to the victims of these racial assaults, especially when spineless people (who are not even from London) try to justify it or even laugh at it. You don't have to engage in a boring 'Clash of Civilisations' debate, simply recognise that racial assaults on white people do happen in London, and that it's wrong.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by brianv » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:14 pm

I've also been on the receiving end of threatening and abusive behaviour several times by blacks in London...
Your language betrays you!

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Euphoria » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 pm

brianv wrote:
I've also been on the receiving end of threatening and abusive behaviour several times by blacks in London...
Your language betrays you!
How? That I call black people 'black' because that's what they are?

I have also described white people as 'whites' because it's a quicker, simpler one-syllable word, which fits into a sentence more easily. Maybe I should hand myself in to the Met police hate crimes unit? :rolleyes:

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by brianv » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:
I've also been on the receiving end of threatening and abusive behaviour several times by blacks in London...
Your language betrays you!
How? That I call black people 'black' because that's what they are?

I have also described white people as 'whites' because it's a quicker, simpler one-syllable word, which fits into a sentence more easily. Maybe I should hand myself in to the Met police hate crimes unit? :rolleyes:
People are people - colours are a function of the brain. I wonder if the word 'black' is being used in a pejorative manner, especially if the poster displays questionable attitudes towards peoples of different race.

I'm afraid you have quoted someone else there Enoch! I did not write that. You seem to have a history of this too.

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Maat » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Euphoria wrote:
Maat wrote:I specifically prefaced that BBC 4 documentary as 'a comprehensive refresher on how white societies have justified their attitudes up to the present times'.
The same BBC that has been exposed on here as perpetuating dozens if not hundreds of fake crime stories, including racially motivated crime? Not to mention 9/11, 7/7/, Madrid and Norway fake terror?

The BBC that operates under a Royal Charter and a licence from the Home Office - and you consider this a reliable, politically neutral source?
I'll ask again, do you have difficulty with comprehension and context? You're actually admitting that you can't tell the difference between political bias, psyops etc. and a collection of easily verified historical facts, references and sources to research further. I guess you would have to be interested in learning something new first.
Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:One question - one answer. no wriggle room! Never mind your mate who has woken up to psyops!

How many times have you been attacked by Jamaicans?
Once, and I don't live in London and hardly ever go there. I've also been on the receiving end of threatening and abusive behaviour several times by blacks in London, which was unprovoked.
So which is it? With that contradiction — is the second sentence parroting someone else's "complaint" who does live/go there? Vague hearsay seems to be your favorite question-dodging tactic, as well as feigned incomprehension.

All you've been asked repeatedly to do is give a coherent, detailed account of your personal experience for us to decide its actual meaning in context. Repeatedly avoiding that has only made it more obvious that you know you have no proof of anything to support your assumptions. And already gave yourself away here:
Euphoria wrote:My feeling is that Bangladeshis, Moroccans, or Maoris, sneering at white males and insulting them with terms like 'faggot' before threatening them with a knife, is reasonably classified as anti-white sentiment. Friends from around the world have complained about this sort of conduct (unprovoked) and I've seen it first-hand.

In addition to my original (still unanswered) questions on this, when did "faggot" become an "anti-white" insult? <_<
Euphoria wrote:
antipodean wrote:Probably quite a few times, he reckons the Jamaicans are a lot worse now than they were back in the early eighties. Maybe they blame the white man for the death of Bob Marley, or was that another psyop his mate has uncovered.
What a useless statement. With the example of my friend, I was simply trying to explain that he's not gullible tabloid fodder. He's fully versed in the issues detailed here on this forum. But he has still experienced anti-white racism in east London.

Like I've said before, I'm sure most blacks in London wouldn't attack white people, so nobody's slandering an entire ethnic group here. Unfortunately it's no consolation to the victims of these racial assaults, especially when spineless people (who are not even from London) try to justify it or even laugh at it. You don't have to engage in a boring 'Clash of Civilisations' debate, simply recognise that racial assaults on white people do happen in London, and that it's wrong.
Nobody cares what you claim some "friend" thinks or believes that is irrelevant hearsay, only what you have witnessed and experienced yourself.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:25 pm

*
This is a pretty funny conversation (although I can't see why most Cluesforum members would be interested in reading it). Here we are, seven intelligent and obviously privileged (in many ways) white individuals from Great Britain, Ireland, Norway, USA, Australia and New Zealand - debating / arguing in circles about ... what? Racism?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Mass immigration into more prosperous Northern hemisphere countries had two main reasons ( plus many , many more ) IMHO:

1. supressing wages /cost of labour
2. opening new fields of conflict and taking attention off ruling oligarchies

Check your disposable income adjusted for CPI over the years for 1 and for 2 ...well this thread is a good example.

These people are where they are because somebody wanted it this way and made possible through funding and legislation .

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 am

Euphoria wrote: :lol: As if the paedos at the BBC are to be trusted with producing a balanced documentary on 'racism.' Don't make me laugh.
Got any proof to support the exceedingly overdone recent paedophile stories/nonsense? Why do you find the news stories on these 'bad' men like Jimmy Savile believable, when you wisely question so much else in the news? Think they might have picked on Savile because he's dead and can't sue for libel?

It seems to me sensible to think this paedophilia could have easily occurred, but we sure don't have any credible evidence for it.

antipodean
Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by antipodean » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 am

Euphoria wrote:
Maat wrote:I specifically prefaced that BBC 4 documentary as 'a comprehensive refresher on how white societies have justified their attitudes up to the present times'.
The same BBC that has been exposed on here as perpetuating dozens if not hundreds of fake crime stories, including racially motivated crime? Not to mention 9/11, 7/7/, Madrid and Norway fake terror?

The BBC that operates under a Royal Charter and a licence from the Home Office - and you consider this a reliable, politically neutral source?
brianv wrote:One question - one answer. no wriggle room! Never mind your mate who has woken up to psyops!

How many times have you been attacked by Jamaicans?
Once, and I don't live in London and hardly ever go there. I've also been on the receiving end of threatening and abusive behaviour several times by blacks in London, which was unprovoked.
antipodean wrote:Probably quite a few times, he reckons the Jamaicans are a lot worse now than they were back in the early eighties. Maybe they blame the white man for the death of Bob Marley, or was that another psyop his mate has uncovered.
What a useless statement. With the example of my friend, I was simply trying to explain that he's not gullible tabloid fodder. He's fully versed in the issues detailed here on this forum. But he has still experienced anti-white racism in east London.

Like I've said before, I'm sure most blacks in London wouldn't attack white people, so nobody's slandering an entire ethnic group here. Unfortunately it's no consolation to the victims of these racial assaults, especially when spineless people (who are not even from London) try to justify it or even laugh at it. You don't have to engage in a boring 'Clash of Civilisations' debate, simply recognise that racial assaults on white people do happen in London, and that it's wrong.
You are inferring that there are gangs of blacks who set out to attack whites, got any links ?

If I happen to inadvertently find myself venturing into an impoverished area of black migrants, chances are I could be mugged.
The same applies should I also be in an area of impoverished whites, such as areas in Glasgow, or N/E England.
You need to address the socio economic conditions that cause these issues.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Euphoria » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:10 pm

antipodean wrote:You are inferring that there are gangs of blacks who set out to attack whites, got any links ?
People don't carry around HD camcorders all the time.
antipodean wrote:If I happen to inadvertently find myself venturing into an impoverished area of black migrants, chances are I could be mugged.
The same applies should I also be in an area of impoverished whites, such as areas in Glasgow, or N/E England.
No, I'm talking about Jamaicans and Bangladeshis physically attacking white males travelling alone, because they are white. Not necessarily stealing anything from them. Yes, it does happen.
antipodean wrote:You need to address the socio economic conditions that cause these issues.
In other words, you are making excuses for it.
antipodean wrote:he reckons the Jamaicans are a lot worse now than they were back in the early eighties.
:puke: A lot has changed in London since the early 1980s.

I live about 50km outside London. I was born in 1979. Actually having experience of what London is really like (i.e. not being an Australian back-packer but actually being from the south-east of England and having grown up there), I'd have to say that it's more dangerous for white people than anytime in the 1980s or 1990s.

antipodean
Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by antipodean » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Euphoria I am actually a Londoner born under the sound of Bow bells, I left in the early eighties to be a POM back packing around Australia.
Had a simple choice return to Thatcherism with all it's social problems, or stay down under and watch all the jingoistic flag waving POMs getting sucked into the Falklands conflict.
After living in Stockwell during the Brixton riots, (which I found pretty exciting) think I can speak from experience.
People don't carry around HD camcorders all the time
Just a news article will do for now.

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 am

Thanks in advance; what's a POM?

Post Reply