When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
antipodean
Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by antipodean » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:17 am

Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:he's not talking about Jamaica, he's talking about the disaffected sons and daughters of fourth and fifth generation Jamaican immigrants to Britain -- who aren't Jamaican. They're British, in fact -- it's just that they're not very white.
I am from near London with parents from London. You seem to be informing me (without experience) that no Jamaican-descended, London-based 'Brits' are racist towards white people, ever? In any circumstances? That all problems arise only from class-based resentment?

That's a bit silly. Unfortunately, the main reason these evil PSYOPs work is because there are genuine grievances on both sides, as far as the target audience is concerned - and real racially-motivated crime, amid the major hoaxes. If there was none at all, it would be much easier to 'wake people up.' The problem is that the picture we must 'wake up' to is a complex one with no easy solutions. If 'ordinary people' were perfect it would be a fantastic help but they're not. The system works for a reason.
When you say Jamaican I assume you mean West Indian.

In the early 80s I lived in Stockwell for 2 years, can't remember having any problems with the West Indians who lived in the area.

My flatmate was mugged though, by a couple of white guys with Northern accents.

Media fakery has done a good job in demonising Muslims, and peoples of Middle Eastern extraction.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 am

Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:he's not talking about Jamaica, he's talking about the disaffected sons and daughters of fourth and fifth generation Jamaican immigrants to Britain -- who aren't Jamaican. They're British, in fact -- it's just that they're not very white.
I am from near London with parents from London. You seem to be informing me (without experience) that no Jamaican-descended, London-based 'Brits' are racist towards white people, ever? In any circumstances? That all problems arise only from class-based resentment?

That's a bit silly. Unfortunately, the main reason these evil PSYOPs work is because there are genuine grievances on both sides, as far as the target audience is concerned - and real racially-motivated crime, amid the major hoaxes. If there was none at all, it would be much easier to 'wake people up.' The problem is that the picture we must 'wake up' to is a complex one with no easy solutions. If 'ordinary people' were perfect it would be a fantastic help but they're not. The system works for a reason.
Without experience? I spent 20 years living in London...the only problems I ever had, were from white scum! I had several, what you would call, "Jamaican" friends. I even had a "Jamaican" girlfriend or two. My brother also lived in Stockwell for a couple of years, he was mugged by a gang of white British scum. Hit over the head with a hammer.

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Maat » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 am

Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:he's not talking about Jamaica, he's talking about the disaffected sons and daughters of fourth and fifth generation Jamaican immigrants to Britain -- who aren't Jamaican. They're British, in fact -- it's just that they're not very white.
I am from near London with parents from London. You seem to be informing me (without experience) that no Jamaican-descended, London-based 'Brits' are racist towards white people, ever? In any circumstances? That all problems arise only from class-based resentment?

That's a bit silly. Unfortunately, the main reason these evil PSYOPs work is because there are genuine grievances on both sides, as far as the target audience is concerned - and real racially-motivated crime, amid the major hoaxes. If there was none at all, it would be much easier to 'wake people up.' The problem is that the picture we must 'wake up' to is a complex one with no easy solutions. If 'ordinary people' were perfect it would be a fantastic help but they're not. The system works for a reason.
Euphoria, you seem very confused about what racism is, where it comes from and how its real affect is used by those who already have and benefit from its power.

I understand it's hard for many whites to accept that there is a profound difference between racism and individual prejudice because of the privileges we already hold by just being white in white dominated cultures. It's easier to blame the oppressed than to acknowledge privilege.

We need to clarify meaning first. Real racism = racial prejudice + systemic, institutional power. Saying non-whites can be racist too in a white-ruled nation denies the inherent power imbalance. Of course anyone can harbor and express personal racial prejudice to hurt or insult another, but if they don't have the societal, institutional power to oppress you as a social group, then they are just being a dick; and a mugger is a thief regardless of pigment. Can they deny you a decent job or loan or choice of residence or right to equal legal protection because of your ethnicity?

And, as history has shown, you can't legislate against a state of mind when it is ingrained in the ruling culture.

I have to thank you though, because your repeatedly defensive misrepresentations and non sequiturs prompted me to research what you actually claimed were "black (Jamaican) on white attacks in 1980s/1990s London". That not only proved to be lop-sided, as I suspected, but led me to even more historical details I had not heard about before. How you could live in England (supposedly acknowledging the "theory" [?] of "fake terror") and remain unaware of your own society's institutionalized racism and systematic police brutality against impoverished, disenfranchised black communities is puzzling to me.

I couldn't find any 80s-90s "race riots" in London listed that weren't directly caused/started by whites (National Front / BNP goons) and especially police abuse. Beginning with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sus_law

Wiki is a useful information aggregator with enough cited sources to start from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_riot#United_Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_St._Pauls_riot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Brixton_riot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Toxteth_riots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Brixton_riot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_F ... Kingdom%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party


This documentary is a comprehensive refresher on how white societies have justified their attitudes up to the present times:
Racism: A History is a three-part British documentary series originally broadcast on BBC Four in March 2007.

It was part of the season of programmes broadcast on the BBC marking the 200th anniversary of the Slave Trade Act 1807, a landmark piece of legislation which abolished the slave trade in the British Empire. The series explores the impact of racism on a global scale and chronicles the shifts in the perception of race and the history of racism in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Asia. The series was narrated by Sophie Okonedo.
The 3 parts on video:
Racism: A History – BBC documentary (2007)
http://71.45.131.15/op/archives/4804


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efI6T8lovqY
Part 2: http://youtu.be/IdBDRbjx9jo
Part 3: http://youtu.be/oCJHJWaNL-g

[Re the book co-authored by James Allen (interviewed in the 3rd video): http://withoutsanctuary.org/main.html
"Without Sanctuary: Lynching Photography in America" on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/094409 ... PDKIKX0DER]

*********************************************************************************
Things like racism are institutionalized. You might not know any bigots. You feel like “well I don’t hate black people so I’m not a racist,” but you benefit from racism. Just by the merit, the color of your skin. The opportunities that you have, you’re privileged in ways that you might not even realize because you haven’t been deprived of certain things. We need to talk about these things in order for them to change.
Dave Chappelle
Song: Strange Fruit (1939)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqbXOO3OiOs

teriyaki taryaki
Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 am

Muslims committing 95% of rapes against Norwegian women


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCdc8vQTQVw

Notwithstanding PsyOps demonizing Muslims so that wars for CIA opium trade and Israel would be fought in Afghanistan and Iraq and the Breivik PsyOp (mentioned in the video above by MSM dupes) which demonized anti-immigration European whites, the rape statistics in Norway and Sweden speak for themselves, never mind the recent Muslim riots in Sweden. The fact that the Woolrich killing was faked does not excuse or 'make fake' the rest of these crime statistics or the very high levels of black-on-white crime in the United States.

These people who are really guests in these countries should either learn to behave themselves in a civilized manner befitting European standards or they should be deported for good back to the 'wonderful cultural marvels' their own standards have built. It's as simple as that but the Norwegians and Swedish brainwashed with Marxist faux-liberal all-cultures-are-equal hogwash for decades are easy prey for this nonsense. They even have more induced white-guilt than the Americans, the British and the French even though they barely ever colonized any nations. The Germans, of course, are the most guilt-tripped of all, who not only have to deal with laws preventing investigation into their recent history in their own and 16 other countries but also have to deal with the indignity and insult of fake 'truthers' like Alex Jones in the alternative media constantly demonizing and guilt-tripping them through daily, almost hourly holohoax and Notsee references.

Image

I have already elaborated at length on this deliberate Jewish-led promotion of cultural clash in white European countries and only European countries through massive immigration and individual-rights-violating bogus 'group rights' over here:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=210

As Marine Le Pen responds to the British interviewer below asking her if the French reputation for 'tolerance' wouldn't suffer if the National Front's anti-immigration measures were implemented:

"Tolerance ? What does that mean ? I am a very tolerant and hospitable person, like you. Would you accept 12 illegal immigrants moving into your flat ? You wouldn't ? On top of that they start to remove the wallpaper ? Some of them steal your wallet or brutalize your wife ? You wouldn't accept that ? Consequently we are hospitable but we decide with whom we want to be."


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYzndcJPYio

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 pm

I agree with your sentiment here:
The Germans, of course, are the most guilt-tripped of all, who not only have to deal with laws preventing investigation into their recent history in their own and 16 other countries but also have to deal with the indignity and insult of fake 'truthers' like Alex Jones in the alternative media constantly demonizing and guilt-tripping them through daily, almost hourly holohoax and Notsee references.
To me, this is one of the biggest real problems of putting one race on a pedestal — notwithstanding the fact that "race" is such a weird buzz word for a tribe, gang or - in the case of America or Israel - just a corporation. We know that too many Jewish people think "Jewish" or "Israeli" is a word that signifies as much about race as isolated, genetically homogeneous groups like Maori or Germanic or even Han, but many Americans also think so too. Why? Purely because media and Hollywood keep supporting the Jewish be(lie)f that a Religion can transform one's genetic qualities.

But what is race in the first place? If we go on genetics, I guess we'd have to divide Africa into a huge amount of subgroups, though many modern people with dark skin do not identify with a particular genetic pool or heritage? If we went on languages, that wouldn't quite work either. If we went on the First Nations legends of White People (Europeans from the North), Black People (Africans and Indigenous People from the South), Red People (First Nations/Indians/Native Americans in the West) and Yellow People (Asians/Orientals from the East), it is just as ineffective at describing the modern situation we have today and all the different cultures' legends, myths and true knowledge about themselves each culture has.

It's fair to put a huge amount of blame on Jewish media influence. But I think it's totally wrong to blame multiculturalism, let alone multiculturalist errors, on Jewish extremists alone. Not all multiculturalism is totally evil, though many of mixed heritage will say how they have coped with their particular situations. There is a big and complex struggle for understanding in the public dialogue. Everyone wants to be understood from their own perspective and world view. A lot of people are vying in the English speaking world for different terms of conduct regarding their identity "of birth" (for some, "of choice") for a number of reasons, but two of the big ones are:

- the original English-speaking people have been historically hugely influential on many cultures for good and ill
- today, a huge diversity of people around the world speak English and conduct political and cultural debates in English

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by brianv » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm reminded of the Broadwater Farm riots in 1985, not only because it resonates with certain recent events, but because possibly the use of a PsyOp to bring the riots to an end - the fake murder of a policeman -- "Keith Blakelock". Three men, two black one white, were convicted of "decaptating a policeman", despite any witnesses any evidence and possiby any body.

Google Broadwater Farm Riots http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadwater_Farm_riot

And now it's back in the "news", why only six days ago, (I hate when that happens). Post Woolwich too how convenient!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... elock.html

Decapitation and missing limbs are the latest media buzz with the British and US media singing from the same hymn-sheet as per...

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Maat » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Teryaki, that's actually an Australian interviewer, not British, and SBS is an Australian TV channel.
teriyaki taryaki wrote:... the rape statistics in Norway and Sweden speak for themselves" ...

The fact that the Woolrich killing was faked does not excuse or 'make fake' the rest of these crime statistics or the very high levels of black-on-white crime in the United States.
What "statistics"; according to Norwegian media in their ongoing PsyOp? :blink: I hope you're joking, because that's a classic example of how they hook people by their fears and pet prejudices.

But thanks for highlighting the typically disgusting stereotyping spewed by Marine Le Pen (supposedly more moderate than Papa :rolleyes: ) Quite a family affair that National Front in France: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_F ... 8France%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Marie_Le_Pen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Le_Pen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Mar ... hal-Le_Pen

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Maat wrote:We need to clarify meaning first. Real racism = racial prejudice + systemic, institutional power. Saying non-whites can be racist too in a white-ruled nation denies the inherent power imbalance. Of course anyone can harbor and express personal racial prejudice to hurt or insult another, but if they don't have the societal, institutional power to oppress you as a social group, then they are just being a dick; and a mugger is a thief regardless of pigment. Can they deny you a decent job or loan or choice of residence or right to equal legal protection because of your ethnicity?
I think that's a pretty good formula for how the privileged have learned to develop a more responsible story about real imbalances in our unfair world.

Removing the questionable word of "race" from the equation, you could write something like: offense = hate + power. In that sense, the points Euphoria, teriyaki taryaki and others are trying to bring up are related to their belief that the "white" version of racism is from institutional power and that the "black" version of racism comes from a loosely organized brutal power.

This unfortunately plays into the very things that offend so many oppressed people who identify as the evolving American conception of "Black". As some have noticed, part of the "hate" in the equation above that equals offensiveness from "white" people is the belief that offenses backed by institutional power or other sources of power for Europeans are somehow superior to offenses backed by other forces or power from other cultures. 'White is sophisticated. Black is primitive.'

It is all too easy for people to decry carnage, pin it on people who aren't doing it and feed into hurtful stereotypes. Violence and violent crime are not unique to a people. Indeed, you may have noticed a quaint little phenomenon of nepotism in violent culture - and how institutionalized power excuses its own violence. A key problem here is if a news story is totally 100% fabricated fucking bullshit, even if it's revoked later due to some 'mistake' or other excuse, the hateful stereotype is still mentally enforced. People seem to forget that, and use fake-able statistics to say it must be partially true.

You can extrapolate this into what 9/11 and 7/7 and other anti-Muslim (to some anti-"Black") fake stories really are at their cores. You feed a fiction and a myth based on a prejudiced hate, and the offense grows.

We've shown that a story doesn't necessarily have to even be based on the laws of physics to be 100% faked and 100% nonsense and yet believed by too many to be as real as if they experienced it for themselves.

Nobody is questioning your personal experiences that you cannot convey over simulation equipment like the Internet. But once you attempt to convey it, you will be questioned and challenged on a forum that has learned not to take such stories at face value.

Frankly, the more users keep insisting white people are "brainwashed" when they have a different understanding from the hateful stereotypes built on centuries of lies and oppression, the more offensive those users come across to non-extremists. Apparently, many are still unaware that there is a legitimate basis in the idea that people are people.

Vext Lynchpin
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Vext Lynchpin » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:56 pm

I think the powers-that-be keep humanity confused through artificial concepts like "race." Race is a relatively modern, Western concept that arose around the same time as European/North American enslavement of African people, the long-term effects of which are still with us today. It keeps people divided, separate from each other.

Minorities are encouraged by the PTB to embrace their racial identities, despite the fact that there is absolutely no genetic differences between the so-called races around the world. We've got to ask why race is so important to the perps and those brainwashed by them.

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Dcopymope » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Vext Lynchpin wrote:I think the powers-that-be keep humanity confused through artificial concepts like "race." Race is a relatively modern, Western concept that arose around the same time as European/North American enslavement of African people, the long-term effects of which are still with us today. It keeps people divided, separate from each other.

Minorities are encouraged by the PTB to embrace their racial identities, despite the fact that there is absolutely no genetic differences between the so-called races around the world. We've got to ask why race is so important to the perps and those brainwashed by them.
Racial discrimination has always been around for as long as written history is concerned. However, racism only became a real institutional problem starting around the 19th century when stone racist creatures like Charles Darwin, Thomas Huxley and the rest of his ilk as well as the majority of the 'scientists' at the time gave racism the guise of scientific credibility with the theory of evolution, where the "negroid stock", the slaves working the cotton fields were considered to be at the bottom of the evolutionary tree as the closest relative to the baboon. This is the real cause for the majority of white men's prejudices towards African-Americans at the time. This so called "scientific" doctrine was and still is the root cause for much suffering, because it wasn't used to justify only racism. There is no greater example of the consequences of this tripe than with Hitler and the rest of the raging buffoons of the Nazi movement who gave evolutionary racism a bad name. Only than did America and a lot of evolutionary scientists finally distance itself from the racist tripe originally proposed by their forefathers of the 19th century. Its still important today to the power elite because of the universally taught religious philosophy of evolution taught in virtually every field of study as the absolute truth of how life came about.

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Maat » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:18 am

hoi.polloi wrote: Apparently, many are still unaware that there is a legitimate basis in the idea that people are people.
I agree, "race" is such a nonsensical, unscientific and loaded buzz word — devised to divide and used to abuse. And those who twisted and misapplied evolutionary animal adaptions/"survival of the fittest" to humans only exacerbated what others had been misusing biblical curse stories to justify (or created their own specifically for color, like the Book of Mormon).

I've always thought we were all members of the human race, humanity, homo sapiens (well, maybe not so sapient at times)

This article explained it rather well:
Pigments of Our Imagination: The Racialization of the Hispanic-Latino Category

By Rubén G. Rumbaut
University of California, Irvine

Image

April 2011

Race is a pigment of our imagination. It is a social status, not a biological one; a product of history, not of nature; a contextual variable, not a given. The concept of race is a historically contingent, relational, subjective phenomenon, yet it is typically misbegotten as a natural, fixed trait of phenotypic difference inherent in human bodies, independent of human will or intention.

Racial categories (and the supposed differences that they connote) are infused with stereotypical moral meaning. What is called "race" today is chiefly an outcome of intergroup struggles, marking the boundaries, and thus the identities, of "us" and "them" along with attendant ideas of social worth or stigma. As such, "race" is an ideological construct that links supposedly innate traits of individuals to their place in the social order.

The dominant "racial frame" that evolved in the United States — during the long colonial and national era of slavery and after it — was that of white supremacy. But how do persons classified as Latinos or Hispanics fit into the country's racial frame today?

Are Hispanics a "race" or, more precisely, a racialized category? In fact, are they even a "they"? Is there a Latino or Hispanic ethnic group, cohesive and self-conscious, sharing a sense of peoplehood in the same way that there is an African American people in the United States? Or is it mainly administrative shorthand devised for statistical purposes; a one-size-fits-all label that subsumes diverse peoples and identities?

This article considers these questions, focusing primarily on official or state definitions and on the malleable way the categories of Hispanic and Latino are incorporated into the psyches of those so classified. ...

[More at: http://www.migrationinformation.org/usf ... cfm?ID=837]
The above from the original essay: http://www.hhdev.psu.edu/cfrdc/docs/Pig ... n-2009.pdf
[Pp. 15-36 in: How the U.S. Racializes Latinos: White Hegemony and Its Consequences,
edited by José A. Cobas, Jorge Duany and Joe R. Feagin. Paradigm Publishers (2009)]

Pigments of Our Imagination: On the Racialization and Racial Identities of “Hispanics” and “Latinos”
by Rubén G. Rumbaut

“Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion?”
— Benjamin Franklin (1751)
...
Benjamin Franklin’s words in the epigraph above are illustrative; they were written in 1751, a quarter of a century before he signed the Declaration of Independence
with no hint of irony, back when not even Germans were imagined to be “white,” mixing nativism and racism in what would become a familiar, habitual American blend.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Euphoria » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 am

antipodean wrote:In the early 80s I lived in Stockwell for 2 years, can't remember having any problems with the West Indians who lived in the area.

My flatmate was mugged though, by a couple of white guys with Northern accents.
Out-of-date information. Also, your flatmate's unfortunate experience does not prove there are no anti-white racist attacks in London.
brianv wrote:Without experience? I spent 20 years living in London...the only problems I ever had, were from white scum! I had several, what you would call, "Jamaican" friends. I even had a "Jamaican" girlfriend or two. My brother also lived in Stockwell for a couple of years, he was mugged by a gang of white British scum. Hit over the head with a hammer.
Again, none of this proves there are no anti-white racist attacks in London. It also shows that your impression of race relations in London is emotionally biased due to your earlier personal relationships and the way others may have perceived them.
Maat wrote:Racism: A History – BBC documentary (2007)
:lol: As if the paedos at the BBC are to be trusted with producing a balanced documentary on 'racism.' Don't make me laugh.
Maat wrote:I couldn't find any 80s-90s "race riots" in London listed that weren't directly caused/started by whites
Nice try - but that doesn't prove there are no anti-white racist attacks in London. If a lone white male or woman is assaulted in the dark at night, with no eye-witnesses nearby, you will surely claim that it never happened.

Like I say, if people from Ireland, Norway or Australia are going to tell me that there are no anti-white racial assaults in east London (and it's all a figment of people's imagination), then I expect evidence for this incredible claim.
Maat wrote:Violence and violent crime are not unique to a people.
Very true. I'm sure most of the Asians in east London would not racially assault a white person. That doesn't mean it never happens or that such a crime can justified with pseudo-intellectual BS, however.
Last edited by Euphoria on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:13 am

Euphoria, do you feel as though anyone has been trying to prove that racism is something that exclusively belongs to 'white' people, that only 'white' people can be racist? I haven't gotten that out of their posts, I am just reading users trying to push back on your assertion that your personal experience supports broad evidence for your belief. I think questioning how personal experience plugs into broad phenomenal evidence is kind of this forum's general attitude, and I wouldn't take it personally.

For my part, I am willing to bet that you are right and there are cases of racial discrimination and violence against people perceived as evil just for having light skin, and you could choose to isolate these cases from the complexities of living in the Empire. However, I don't think trying to fit such cases into a moral 'big picture' should necessarily be seen as absconding from the scene of the crime, either.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by Euphoria » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:28 am

hoi.polloi wrote:Euphoria, do you feel as though anyone has been trying to prove that racism is something that exclusively belongs to 'white' people, that only 'white' people can be racist? I haven't read that, I am just reading users trying to push back on your assertion that your personal experience supports broad evidence for your belief.
Firstly, I feel that Maat, brianv and Simonshack are implying that I support the 'Clash of Civilisations' PSYOP, simply because I openly accept that parts of east London (say Tower Hamlets) can be dangerous for white people if they venture down the wrong street. This is mainly due to Bangladeshi gangs operating in the area (i.e. not Saudis, Iraqis, or Chechens). The few whites remaining in this area will not allow their children out of the house unaccompanied due to their many bad experiences. Notably, this includes a friend of mine who has been awakened to fake terror and fake serial killers for years now. He knows all about the RIIA, Tavistock and the fake IRA attacks of the 1980s.

Yet, according to an Irishman, Norwegian and Australian who don't currently live in London, I am completely wrong about this, and nothing bad ever happens to white people in east London, at the hands of darker-skinned people, which isn't provoked by 'institutionalised racism' or otherwise somehow 'deserved.'

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:35 am

I can see how that might be pretty insulting, especially if I chose to take anything on this site personally or other peoples' skepticism as something that I needed to somehow overturn. On the skeptics' side, I can also see why people want proof of everything these days, especially something so horrible and emotionally charged. Unfortunately, I guess we'd have to experience it for ourselves to understand. Perhaps this is the flipside of being skeptical of fake danger. One can be skeptical of real danger, as well.

I definitely don't sign on to ab irato's assertion that people are "just too nice to one another" to do anything terrible.

Post Reply