When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
antipodean

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by antipodean »

Maat wrote:
simonshack wrote: I do not suffer fools gladly, and most of the plonkers fucking around with this potentially wonderful world appear to be so-called Westerners. In fact, few or none of the clowns behind the MAJOR bullshit infesting this planet appear to be dark-skinned - or natives of any so-called 'third world' countries. Most of the hardcore thugs wreaking havoc with our world seem to breed in the most 'advanced' nations of this planet, and whatever racial strife is happening today in our 'developed' countries has been brought upon us all (i.e. all normal / humble / peaceful people) by a bunch of rogue, power-obsessed fanatics with no sense for human decency - armed with a colossal war machine.
Ditto!
Bet you won't find many dark skinned people amongst this lot.
http://www.minds.com/blog/view/99026/br ... t-released
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

antipodean wrote:
simonshack wrote:strife is happening today in our 'developed' countries has been brought upon us all (i.e. all normal / humble / peaceful people)
It's not Henry Kissinger who batters the child in the playground, it's the local bully.
It's not David Cameron who marks you down for giving the 'wrong' answers in your exams - it's the schoolteacher.
It's not Condoleeza Rice who intimidates the common office worker - it's their line manager.
It's not Julia Gillard who artificially inflates housing prices - it's Buy-To-Let property investors.
It's not Hilary Clinton who opts to divorce and deny her ex-partner any access to his children - it's the wife.

This is the point I'm trying to make.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you, Simon and Maat, but just because terror attacks and serial killers are faked by the government, it sadly doesn't mean that people are 'nice.'

Hopefully I will be proven wrong in future.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

For full context of my original post:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2385477#p2385477

Euphoria,

Why are you accusing me of "missing your point" whilst persistently avoiding mine about the real causes by continuing to misread and misrepresent what I actually wrote, including questions to you, despite my requesting that you refrain from using those strawman and ad hominem tactics?

I simply tried to point out, with examples from experience plus observable and documented evidence, the origins and causes to demonstrate why attacking the apparently intended effect is the same as attacking/blaming the victim of any assault. The ethnic/religious groups deliberately targeted by propaganda as the alleged origin and breeding ground of "terrorism", "racism" etc. are the primary victims, placed in that invidious position and on the defensive against the constantly media-fed prejudice of white "Western" society.

Just like any disease, if you don't recognize the real cause you can't identify or understand how to prevent or properly treat the effects. So instead of perceiving and reacting to it the way the perps obviously want, try putting yourself in your fellow PsyOp victims' shoes and then ask yourself what you can do to help stop that vicious cycle from perpetuating.

Do you "get it this time?" :)
Euphoria

Maat wrote:The ethnic/religious groups deliberately targeted by propaganda as the alleged origin and breeding ground of "terrorism", "racism" etc. are the primary victims, placed in that invidious position and on the defensive against the constantly media-fed prejudice of white "Western" society.
So that explains black (Jamaican) on white attacks in 1980s/1990s London?? Was that entirely the Bush family's fault? Or it could it be that some (not all) black Jamaicans are actually racist towards whites, because they also are capable of prejudice?

I love how you're not making any attempt at balance. It just sounds to me like you have double-standards and you're attempting to justify anti-white racist behaviour. Well, people have noticed this popular trend and all over Europe, they are fed up of it, PSYOP or no PSYOP. If you believe racist behaviour towards whites is acceptable because of history/politics, then expect to be called out on it. Not everybody's that stupid.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Euphoria wrote: I love how you're not making any attempt at balance (...)

If you believe racist behaviour towards whites is acceptable because of history/politics, then expect to be called out on it. Not everybody's that stupid.
Euphoria,

What's the matter with you? Do you think that Maat and I are condoning any form of racism? That we're saying that violence is perpetrated by white people only? If so, it is you who are stupid - or maybe just playing so.

The thing is, your own "attempt at balance" is simply a bit laughable, by lamenting episodes of 'black-vs-white' urban muggings and such - while the US/UK/EU/NATO have kept invading, bombing and pillaging the entire Middle East with their colossal war machine - and are now proceeding to do the same in the rest of Africa... Where does one "strike a just balance" with that?
Euphoria

simonshack wrote:The thing is, your own "attempt at balance" is simply a bit laughable, by lamenting episodes of 'black-vs-white' urban muggings and such - while the US/UK/EU/NATO have kept invading, bombing and pillaging the entire Middle East with their colossal war machine - and are now proceeding to do the same in the rest of Africa... Where does one "strike a just balance" with that?
How about accepting that it's not always connected? Is Jamaica being attacked by NATO? What are the Jamaican street gangs' excuse for criminality and violence? Or are the Jamaican gangs CGI characters too?

Please look at my post above. I'm afraid a lot of regular people suck too (from all races), not just Henry Kissinger.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:
simonshack wrote:The thing is, your own "attempt at balance" is simply a bit laughable, by lamenting episodes of 'black-vs-white' urban muggings and such - while the US/UK/EU/NATO have kept invading, bombing and pillaging the entire Middle East with their colossal war machine - and are now proceeding to do the same in the rest of Africa... Where does one "strike a just balance" with that?
How about accepting that it's not always connected? Is Jamaica being attacked by NATO? What are the Jamaican street gangs' excuse for criminality and violence? Or are the Jamaican gangs CGI characters too?

Please look at my post above. I'm afraid a lot of regular people suck too (from all races), not just Henry Kissinger.
Oh yes Jamaica, the ex-Slave Colony, is long being attacked not by NATO but by Western Racism and Attitudes in the guise of Poverty and Under-Development -- especially by it's neighbour, the state styled the "USA". It has a brutal "British" para-military style "Police Force" and "British" Governance (One such "Governor" found dead floating in a swimming-pool recently). Most adult males are forced into emigration to find work.

Which Jamaican Street Gangs? Where do you mean? London, Montreal, Montego Bay?

I don't think smarmy comments like : "Or are the Jamaican gangs CGI characters too?", will earn you any friends around here!
Euphoria

brianv wrote:I don't think smarmy comments like : "Or are the Jamaican gangs CGI characters too?", will earn you any friends around here!
I've probably contributed more to this forum than you have, one-liner boy! :lol:

Anyway, you're just another person pushing this 'white always bad,' 'non-Europeans always good' meme. It's just a weak position to hold, especially since I've made it clear that I'm against the actions of the British government and NATO, and I've clearly outlined their involvement in multiple PSYOPs on this very forum.

It's a shame that you all want to join the social democratic political parties in sanctioning the 'blame-whitey' attitude. Sadly it feels my work here is probably a waste of time. I mean, as a British national, why should I bother? It looks like you all blame me anyway. Looks like I may as well lock myself away and await the lynching. :( :( :(
simonshack
Administrator

Euphoria wrote: Anyway, you're just another person pushing this 'white always bad,' 'non-Europeans always good' meme.

(...)

Looks like I may as well lock myself away and await the lynching. :( :( :(
No one's lynching you Euphoria - nor would you possibly risk getting mugged by any member of this forum - imho! :lol:

Relax, my friend - and don't put words in anyone's mouth. No one here is saying 'white always bad,' 'non-Europeans always good'. Where did you read that? Quite honestly, why you keep lamenting of some sort of unbalanced /one-sided attitude by myself or any of this forum's members is beyond my comprehension.

Well, ok - perhaps this is the problem:

Since what we deal here are foremostly the major "Western-planned" psyops which, more often than not, obsessively run the excruciatingly predictable / unbalanced / racist and completely bogus "Alqaeda" meme, it should be of no surprise that we are getting mighty tired of this crap. Aren't you tired of this shit too?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:I don't think smarmy comments like : "Or are the Jamaican gangs CGI characters too?", will earn you any friends around here!
I've probably contributed more to this forum than you have, one-liner boy! :lol:

Anyway, you're just another person pushing this 'white always bad,' 'non-Europeans always good' meme. It's just a weak position to hold, especially since I've made it clear that I'm against the actions of the British government and NATO, and I've clearly outlined their involvement in multiple PSYOPs on this very forum.

It's a shame that you all want to join the social democratic political parties in sanctioning the 'blame-whitey' attitude. Sadly it feels my work here is probably a waste of time. I mean, as a British national, why should I bother? It looks like you all blame me anyway. Looks like I may as well lock myself away and await the lynching. :( :( :(
After that reply you can fuck off, as far as I'm concerned. I, for one, won't be entertaining your tiny mindset nonsense again. Good fucking riddance.
simonshack
Administrator

antipodean wrote: Bet you won't find many dark skinned people amongst this lot.
http://www.minds.com/blog/view/99026/br ... t-released
You know Antipodean, it's funny... this thing just occured to me:

"Bilderberg".

Well, here's how the goo-gle translate machine translates the word "bilder" to English:

From German >>> "pictures"
From Norwegian >>> "photos"
From Swedish >>> "images"

While 'berg' means, of course, mountain.

So I guess one could say :

"Bilderberg" = "IMAGE MOUNTAIN" - or - "MOUNTAIN OF PHOTOGRAPHS" ^_^
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Euphoria wrote:

As far as I know Jamaica is not being attacked by NATO, (unless it chooses to align itself with Cuba) but it certainly is the victim of policies from the IMF & World bank. You know the sort of stuff that gets formulated at think tanks such as Bilderberg etc.

I think you've confused yourself with thinking that the class war is a race thing.

PS just read Simon's post, maybe there is more to the name Bilderberg than just a hotel in Holland.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

antipodean wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

As far as I know Jamaica is not being attacked by NATO, (unless it chooses to align itself with Cuba) but it certainly is the victim of policies from the IMF & World bank. You know the sort of stuff that gets formulated at think tanks such as Bilderberg etc.

I think you've confused yourself with thinking that the class war is a race thing.

PS just read Simon's post, maybe there is more to the name Bilderberg than just a hotel in Holland.
Oh, but he's not talking about Jamaica, he's talking about the disaffected sons and daughters of fourth and fifth generation Jamaican immigrants to Britain -- who aren't Jamaican. They're British, in fact -- it's just that they're not very white.
Euphoria

brianv wrote:he's not talking about Jamaica, he's talking about the disaffected sons and daughters of fourth and fifth generation Jamaican immigrants to Britain -- who aren't Jamaican. They're British, in fact -- it's just that they're not very white.
I am from near London with parents from London. You seem to be informing me (without experience) that no Jamaican-descended, London-based 'Brits' are racist towards white people, ever? In any circumstances? That all problems arise only from class-based resentment?

That's a bit silly. Unfortunately, the main reason these evil PSYOPs work is because there are genuine grievances on both sides, as far as the target audience is concerned - and real racially-motivated crime, amid the major hoaxes. If there was none at all, it would be much easier to 'wake people up.' The problem is that the picture we must 'wake up' to is a complex one with no easy solutions. If 'ordinary people' were perfect it would be a fantastic help but they're not. The system works for a reason.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I do understand why people have that sentiment so frequently. People act disgracefully toward one another. That is where the wedge of media fakery thrusts itself in order to firmly divide any potential peace.