Old Pope Resigns, New Pope is elected - Feb-March 2013

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Old Pope Resigns, New Pope is elected - Feb-March 2013

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

For some reason this does not bode well to me. Anyone else think this is strange?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=184628 ... pmnc%3D410

There's a "prophesy" that the next pope after Rat will be the "last pope."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 pm

I don't see much nefarious with a changing of the sockpuppet. It's all run by cardinals and secret meetings anyway, isn't it?

Health issues affect us all. Probably something he knew he had to do for a while but is being told to pull out now as some big public media distraction.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by brianv » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 pm

New CEO big deal. Prophesy schmophesy! Hopefully it's the end of the Zombie Death Cult too.

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm not saying I believe in this prophesy, I'm just saying to a lot of people around the world this is a big deal and I could see it as a ripe opportunity for some big media psy op. A pope hasn't resigned for something like 600 years and health issues isn't a reason. The last pope could barely sit up straight and he didn't resign. Just think this may be something to keep an eye on.

Also it's weird timing as Queen Beatrix steps down and the Knights of Malta had a 900th year celebration.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/3 ... d-of-state

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/world/Pope ... index.html

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Maybe he has fast-acting Leukemia? There are different kinds of health things. Why do you think it isn't just health related?

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Maybe he has fast-acting Leukemia? There are different kinds of health things. Why do you think it isn't just health related?
I've always been under the impression that popes usually stick it out to the end. Ratz's health doesn't appear to be nearly as bad as the last pope who died at this age. I also admit I'm inclined to suspicion with anything regarding the Vatican and massive organized religion.

I just wanted to add that I don't think that the pope is anything more than a sockpuppet, which is why it is also weird to resign. All he has to do is ride around in the pope mobile and wave. Even with failing health like you said the decisions are being made behind the scenes and he just has to sit up on his golden, jewel encrusted throne, wearing those ridiculous vestments, so why the need to retire?

herrnimrod
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by herrnimrod » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:10 pm

I smell a psyop brewing. There's a reason only 2 popes have resigned voluntarily, the other is Gregorius in the 1400s. And he only did it to show that they can. "Ill health" as an excuse sounds like a psyop in itself. They all have had ill health. Benedict will be the first ever to resign because of it.

It seems the papacy is trying to sell an image of themselves being responsible enough to change leadership when it goes beyond the point where a pope is capable of doing his duties. Perhaps preparing the foundation for some sort of "democratic dictator"?

You could also draw a similarity with Cincinnatus and the old school roman dictators who held ultimate power but then laid it down voluntarily. In that sense Benedict is invoking the romantic, authoritative "emperors" of old. It creates a very interesting precedent for his successors.

Rudy Algera
Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Rudy Algera » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Perhaps we'll get an Aussie pope this time.

Any Dutch readers here? If so, read this:
http://www.basicpublishing.nl/index.php ... w&id=72548

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Some nice "signs." :rolleyes: I can't read this article because I speak English but I'm posting for the "photo" of lightning striking.

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche ... ?idPhoto=2

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6952
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Gracist wrote:Some nice "signs." :rolleyes: I can't read this article because I speak English but I'm posting for the "photo" of lightning striking.

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche ... ?idPhoto=2
PHOTO CAPTION:
"The St Peter church under this afternoon's rains and lightnings - February 11, 2013"

Image



Hmmm... this somehow reminds me of:
Lightning strikes Endeavour's launchpad. - Saturday, July 11, 2009

Image

Image: NASA.The launch of Endeavour has been delayed at least 24 hours after the shuttle's launchpad area was struck by lightning at least 11 times this afternoon. According to NASA, technicians are currently evaluating the incident, but so far there appears to be no major damage."Sensors indicated there were 11 lightning strikes within 0.35 miles, which is inside the launch pad's threshold," said a statement on NASA's website.
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Space_Shutt ... ing_launch
More about the 11 lightnings striking the Shuttle launch pad here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2353767

Will we see the next Pope floating around NASA's "International Space Station"? :P

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:49 pm

simonshack wrote:
Gracist wrote:Some nice "signs." :rolleyes: I can't read this article because I speak English but I'm posting for the "photo" of lightning striking.

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche ... ?idPhoto=2
PHOTO CAPTION:
"The St Peter church under this afternoon's rains and lightnings - February 11, 2013"

Image



Hmmm... this somehow reminds me of:
Lightning strikes Endeavour's launchpad. - Saturday, July 11, 2009

Image

Image: NASA.The launch of Endeavour has been delayed at least 24 hours after the shuttle's launchpad area was struck by lightning at least 11 times this afternoon. According to NASA, technicians are currently evaluating the incident, but so far there appears to be no major damage."Sensors indicated there were 11 lightning strikes within 0.35 miles, which is inside the launch pad's threshold," said a statement on NASA's website.
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Space_Shutt ... ing_launch
More about the 11 lightnings striking the Shuttle launch pad here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2353767

Will we see the next Pope floating around NASA's "International Space Station"? :P
Hahahhaha I hope so. The world is ready for an interplanetary pope I think. Aliens are our "space brothers" after all. And yes we see again the same old numbers and patterns (lightning strikes, etc)

http://www.wnd.com/2008/05/64184/

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6952
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 pm

*

AND YES, Ladies and gents:

We are asked to believe that this amazing image was snapped by chance this evening - by a professional ANSA photographer (Alessandro Di Meo) who just happened to be strolling about the deserted St Peter's square with his camera...

Image
http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2013/02 ... 33445/1/#1

I'm gonna try and contact this Alessandro Di Meo in the next few days. Stay tuned.

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Dcopymope » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 am

Gracist wrote:For some reason this does not bode well to me. Anyone else think this is strange?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=184628 ... pmnc%3D410

There's a "prophesy" that the next pope after Rat will be the "last pope."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
I'm always suspicious of anything claiming to be prophecy that didn't originate from the Bible, like the Mayan Oreo cookie of doom, however, their might be something to this. Many people think that the Biblical prophecy of the false prophet may be whoever the 'last Pope' will turn out to be, which brings me to your next point in your post below.
Gracist wrote:
simonshack wrote:
Gracist wrote:Some nice "signs." :rolleyes: I can't read this article because I speak English but I'm posting for the "photo" of lightning striking.

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche ... ?idPhoto=2
PHOTO CAPTION:
"The St Peter church under this afternoon's rains and lightnings - February 11, 2013"

Image



Hmmm... this somehow reminds me of:
Lightning strikes Endeavour's launchpad. - Saturday, July 11, 2009

Image

Image: NASA.The launch of Endeavour has been delayed at least 24 hours after the shuttle's launchpad area was struck by lightning at least 11 times this afternoon. According to NASA, technicians are currently evaluating the incident, but so far there appears to be no major damage."Sensors indicated there were 11 lightning strikes within 0.35 miles, which is inside the launch pad's threshold," said a statement on NASA's website.
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Space_Shutt ... ing_launch
More about the 11 lightnings striking the Shuttle launch pad here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2353767

Will we see the next Pope floating around NASA's "International Space Station"? :P
Hahahhaha I hope so. The world is ready for an interplanetary pope I think. Aliens are our "space brothers" after all. And yes we see again the same old numbers and patterns (lightning strikes, etc)

http://www.wnd.com/2008/05/64184/
The false prophet will baptize our alien space brothers, aiding in ushering in a new universal scientific religion, redefining theism with E.T. I have more to add, but I'll wait and see how things develop over the next few days with Obama first, since they are trying to make him out to be the Anti-Christ. As for the lighting strikes, this is what it most likely symbolizes.
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. - Luke 10:18
Obraz - EveryBody Gonna Die:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvo80_q10N8

At the 2:37 mark of the video, you'll also see Saint Peter's Basilica being struck by lightning, so its quite obvious what it means.

Edit: Forgot to point out the white saucer looking objects descending upon earth at the beginning of the video.
Last edited by Dcopymope on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Gracist » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:53 am

I was exactly thinking that too about lightning from heaven but I was just holding back to observe a little more too. I also have a few other thoughts related to your thread about the transhumans and nephilim and things but I don't know where to discuss it since that thread is locked now. I guess we will just have to keep an eye on this for now and see how it plays out.

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Gracist » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 am

Dcopymope wrote:
The false prophet will baptize our alien space brothers, aiding in ushering in a new universal scientific religion, redefining theism with E.T. I have more to add, but I'll wait and see how things develop over the next few days with Obama first, since they are trying to make him out to be the Anti-Christ. As for the lighting strikes, this is what it most likely symbolizes.
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. - Luke 10:18
Obraz - EveryBody Gonna Die:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvo80_q10N8

At the 2:37 mark of the video, you'll also see Saint Peter's Basilica being struck by lightning, so its quite obvious what it means.

Edit: Forgot to point out the white saucer looking objects descending upon earth at the beginning of the video.
Wow that is a weird video. The eye spiral (which made me think of the Norway spiral video) morphing into the black sphere and square and pyramid made me think of the Kaaba also.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pktnaqe6Ig

Post Reply