Military VicSims?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
reichstag fireman

Military VicSims?

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

A proposal:

What interest is there in documenting the PSYOPs of Northern Ireland. Specifically, the vicsims of the contrived campaign of terror known as the Troubles of the North. With an objective of course of helping both "sides" of the phony "divide" discover the truth about the 3000+ official casualties in this 40 year "War".

Is that off-limits for this forum? Mindful that amidst that litany of lies, there will be only too real flesh-and-blood victims. Not only those whose lives were lost to violence (a result of real violence begotten from simulated violence) but the equally real victims alive today who are mourning the cruel passing of their loved ones.

Clearly this is a topic that requires great sensitivity. An attribute which to be frank, can sometimes prove elusive for me. It's still a subject that for personal reasons I feel duty-bound to research. Are there others with better qualities who would work together?
hoi.polloi

Re: Military VicSims?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Incidentally, as I was compiling the Vicsim Report, I did countless searches, looking for every picture of every vicsim.

I frequently came across an odd phenomenon that I still don't have an explanation for: some alleged Iraq War victims appeared with searches for the names of some 9/11 vicsims. When I pursued this tangent, I found that they also had the same name. The picture of the Iraq "victim" was frequently of abysmal quality, if a picture existed for them at all, and sometimes the thumbnail of the picture (as found in a search engine) was the only thing remaining - for a click on the thumbnail would often be a broken link or a link to a page with the picture just plain removed.

I could go into detail about all the strange things I found while searching for proof the vicsims were real, but it's worth just doing the activity yourself and seeing if it's an area that interests you - and which you are willing to share in some creative way.

Since I am apparently the only(?) person in history to look up every single alleged victim of 9/11 (besides Simon, who wanted to double-check my research) and also mention that I have done so on the Internet, and also publish my findings, arguments to me that I have failed to do enough research fall flat to me.

If anyone had actually done so, and soon after I published my findings, they would have found even more anomalies. Anomalies abound around these "terrorist activities" however, so it should come as no surprise that there are new errors and fakes discovered daily. In 2009, when I collected my data, there were far, far too many bizarre things - only one of which is the mildly bizarre connection to the then (officially) ongoing invasion of Iraq. e.g.; spontaneous web sites, vicsims virtually erased from the Internet, sometimes apparently hastily because they couldn't be bothered to leave a remembrance "candle" image or anything, etc. etc.

Anyway, I didn't look into the military vicsims because I was hoping the whole idea of using the Internet to conduct and publish one's own research would catch on. It's been 3 years, and nobody has picked up the mantle save a few here on this site, no matter how many interesting things we find, so I guess we're just "government debunking" hobbyists at this point? How many weird things do we have to discover before people will stop taking the media's word on these absurd slaps in the face of science?

Sorry if I sound bitter; I am not trying to come across that way. I am just surprised that something so easy to do, and so interesting, is so ignored.

Wow - where did that tirade come from? I'm sorry. What I meant to say is: yes, good idea for an investigation. Do something with it if it interests you. You could very well publish the next "September Clues" or be the next Bill Kaysing!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

hoi.polloi wrote: I could go into detail about all the strange things I found while searching for proof the vicsims were real, but it's worth just doing the activity yourself and seeing if it's an area that interests you - and which you are willing to share in some creative way.
A good start for anybody is at
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Home.aspx
where you can, e.g. find details of all vicsims of pixel planes hitting pixel towers in a CGI model of NY, e.g. plane UA175:
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/SearchResu ... 0&count=25
Most vicsim on this pixel plane have stories, blah, blah and they look ... hm ... convincing until you find out they are all made up by:

Legacy.com
820 Davis St.
Suite 210
Evanston, IL 60201

:lol: :D :P
reichstag fireman

Dear Hoi.Polloi,

Thank you giving such a comprehensive insight into the hallmarks and the MOs that you discovered. This would require the utmost sensitivity - since some must be tragically real killings. Also the scale of the PSYOP is vast. The 9/11 Hoax is, in a sense, easier to unravel since it was all over in a day, so there's a very narrow window. The Troubles, by contrast, span over five decades, and several lands. Perhaps it's logical to look first at the Big Frauds - the major PSYOP activities during those decades..

The Bogside Massacre (Bloody Sunday) (1972)
The Dublin and Monaghan Bombings (1974),
The Murder of "Ross McWhirter" (1975),
The Murder of "Prince" Louis of Battenberg (1979),
The Murder of Airey Neave (1979),
The Brighton Grand Hotel Bombing (1984),
The Murders of "Lord" & "Lady" Gibson (1987),
The Deal Barracks Bombing (1989),
The Baltic Exchange Bombing (1992),
The Warrington Bombings (1993),
The Bishopsgate Bombing (1993),
The Manchester Bombing (Arndale) (1996),
The Omagh Bombing (1998)
The Ealing Broadway Bombing (2001)

Just where do you start?
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reichstag fireman wrote:Dear Hoi.Polloi,

Thank you giving such a comprehensive insight into the hallmarks and the MOs that you discovered. This would require the utmost sensitivity - since some must be tragically real killings. Also the scale of the PSYOP is vast. The 9/11 Hoax is, in a sense, easier to unravel since it was all over in a day, so there's a very narrow window. The Troubles, by contrast, span over five decades, and several lands. Perhaps it's logical to look first at the Big Frauds - the major PSYOP activities during those decades..

The Dublin and Monaghan Bombings (1974),
The Murder of Ross McWhirter (1975),
The Murder of Prince Louis of Battenberg (1979),
The Murder of Airey Neave (1979),
The Brighton Grand Hotel Bombing (1984),
The Deal Barracks Bombing (1989),
The Baltic Exchange Bombing (1992),
The Warrington Bombings (1993),
The Bishopsgate Bombing (1993),
The Manchester Bombing (Arndale) (1996),
The Ealing Broadway Bombing (2001)

Just where do you start?
On the evening of the "Dublin Bombings" there was to be a vote in the phony Irish Parliament to give more powers to the "Police", the fake opposition was set to vote against the Bill. Boom! Guess which way they voted?

Most of the dead worked for the government! :rolleyes:

Quote wiki "Many of the dead were young women originally from rural Irish towns employed in the civil service."

In other words, you are hardly likely to know them, so dont bother asking their names - which can't be found.

"Unborns" and non-nationals are great for bumping up the vicsim count.

Getty of course got there before the ambulances.

Saying that, I personally witnessed one of the southern bombs, I was standing talking to my brother's girlfriend about 100 yards away when the rumble happened and the street tipped sideways. Street lighting blew and electricity sparked and people ran. But, and a big but, my jury is out regarding the "Dublin bombs".
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You can also check out our old site http://www.septemberclues.org/terror/ for an appropriated list of minor "al Qaeda slaughters" that appear to be simulated events like 9/11. This site, mostly cloned from the original "anti-al Qaeda" site, also has fredogfrihed's original vicsim pictures that made the digital fabrication of the Vicsim so apparent - and, on the subject of the day, which shared hallmarks with what you term military vicsims.

Also on subject, forgive my American-style ignorance of these matters, but which parliament are you calling phony - Ireland's or North Ireland's? Are you implying the Ireland independence movements are led by those apparently trying to squelch them, and it's yet another "dog-and-pony show" like Russia vs. USA?
reichstag fireman

brianv wrote:On the evening of the "Dublin Bombings" there was to be a vote in the phony Irish Parliament to give more powers to the "Police", the fake opposition was set to vote against the Bill. Boom! Guess which way they voted?

Quote wiki "Many of the dead were young women originally from rural Irish towns employed in the civil service."
In other words, you are hardly likely to know them, so don't bother asking their names - which can't be found.

Saying that, I personally witnessed one of the southern bombs, I was standing talking to my brother's girlfriend about 100 yards away when the rumble happened and the steet tipped sideways. Street lighting blew and electricity sparked and people ran. But, and a big but, my jury is out regarding the "Dublin bombs".
What do you mean? Someone reliable (like you) told me they heard 'the blast/s' in Dublin. But if they were vicsims, what was real? Just the blasts (i.e. controlled explosions)?
Hoi.Polloi wrote:Also on subject, forgive my American-style ignorance of these matters, but which parliament are you calling phony - Ireland's or North Ireland's? Are you implying the Ireland independence movements are led by those apparently trying to squelch them, and it's yet another "dog-and-pony show" like Russia vs. USA?
Brianv means the Dáil Éireann, the phony Irish parliament, which sits in Leinster House, Dublin. For months now, I've been seeding a file share torrent. It's called The Man Who Lost Ireland. The share ratio is huge. I've not even watched it to the end. Even though it doesn't look very credible, it does show that the role of IRA tewwowist "The Countess Markievicz", a.k.a. Lady Constance Gore-Booth, daughter of the late Dep. Lord Lieutenant of County Sligo, is enough in itself to blow the cover on the so-called Irish Free State. And Lady Constance's sister, "Eva", was a leading light in the (equally phony?) Suffragette Movement. Small world!
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reichstag fireman wrote:
brianv wrote:On the evening of the "Dublin Bombings" there was to be a vote in the phony Irish Parliament to give more powers to the "Police", the fake opposition was set to vote against the Bill. Boom! Guess which way they voted?

In other words, you are hardly likely to know them, so don't bother asking their names - which can't be found.

Saying that, I personally witnessed one of the southern bombs, I was standing talking to my brother's girlfriend about 100 yards away when the rumble happened and the street tipped sideways. Street lighting blew and electricity sparked and people ran. But, and a big but, my jury is out regarding the "Dublin bombs".
What do you mean? Someone reliable (like you) told me they heard 'the blast/s' in Dublin. But if they were vicsims, what was real? Just the blasts (i.e. controlled explosions)?
Hoi.Polloi wrote:Also on subject, forgive my American-style ignorance of these matters, but which parliament are you calling phony - Ireland's or North Ireland's? Are you implying the Ireland independence movements are led by those apparently trying to squelch them, and it's yet another "dog-and-pony show" like Russia vs. USA?
Brianv means the Dáil Éireann, the phony Irish parliament, which sits in Leinster House, Dublin. For months now, I've been seeding a file share torrent. It's called The Man Who Lost Ireland. The share ratio is huge. I've not even watched it to the end. Even though it doesn't look very credible, it does show that the role of IRA tewwowist "The Countess Markievicz", a.k.a. Lady Constance Gore-Booth, daughter of the late Dep. Lord Lieutenant of County Sligo, is enough in itself to blow the cover on the so-called Irish Free State. And Lady Constance's sister, "Eva", was a leading light in the (equally phony?) Suffragette Movement. Small world!
Yes exactly, that's where I'm coming from, "controlled" explosions in Dublin.

The Government of Eire is a sham, they rent their Parliament buildings, and half of Ireland, from the British Aristocracy! They are what a famous republican writer called the gombeen class. Supermarket Managers. Oh yes, the bomb that I mentioned earlier, exploded on land owned by a british Lord.

"Paying ground rents is still considered by some to be an unresolved part of Ireland's history as a part of the United Kingdom; the Irish Government itself pays ground rents for iconic public buildings including Government Buildings, the Four Courts, Dublin Castle and the Botanic Gardens" [a very small sample] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Land_Acts

Article 17 of the Irish Constitution reads :

The oath to be taken by members of the Oireachtas shall be in the following form:—

I ................ do solemnly swear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the Irish Free State as by law established, and that I will be faithful to H. M. King George V., his heirs and successors by law in virtue of the common citizenship of Ireland with Great Britain and her adherence to and membership of the group of nations forming the British Commonwealth of Nations.

Such oath shall be taken and subscribed by every member of the Oireachtas before taking his seat therein before the Representative of the Crown or some other person authorised by him."

http://www.worldstatesmen.org/Ireland_const1922.htm

In fact it's my belief that the "Troubles" in the North of Ireland were a "blind", what was actually happening was that Britian was consolidating it's grip on the South(Eire). A Dog and Pony show if ever there was one!
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

hoi.polloi wrote:You can also check out our old site http://www.septemberclues.org/terror/ for an appropriated list of minor "al Qaeda slaughters" that appear to be simulated events like 9/11. This site, mostly cloned from the original "anti-al Qaeda" site, also has fredogfrihed's original vicsim pictures that made the digital fabrication of the Vicsim so apparent - and, on the subject of the day, which shared hallmarks with what you term military vicsims.
Thanks for the link. I have updated some of my posts which were referring to the defunct site http://terror.fredogfrihed.dk. Maybe other members could do the same?
reichstag fireman

Here's a faux-tograph apparently showing the funeral of a Great British War Hero.

Genuine? Whaddayathink?

There's something particularly disgraceful in faking funeral photos. It is defiling the Church of God.

But, hopefully, I'm wrong, eh?

Foto Forensics here: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 00f.459003
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reichstag fireman wrote:Here's a faux-tograph apparently showing the funeral of a Great British War Hero.

Genuine? Whaddayathink?

There's something particularly evil in faking funeral photos. Especially inside a Church.

But, hopefully, I'm wrong, eh?

Foto Forensics here: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 00f.459003
Hey RF, you missed the fact that Godge was snapping away with his Canon, during the Canon of the Mass for the terrorist who was killed by a Cannon.
reichstag fireman

The Crown fauxtographer who hacked together that monstrous Adobe-ification is apparently "Sergeant Paddy Hill M.O.D." (a vapourware perp, perhaps?)

Sergeant Hill (real or imaginary) puts his name to a huge amount of British military propaganda fauxtographs...

Here's a fauxtographic gem of his:

(From "The official blog of UK Forces in Afghanistan": http://ukforcesafghanistan.wordpress.co ... s-weekend/ )

Goebbels would be awestruck.
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Is there no depth to which these statist scum won't plumb? Fake government, media, religion all worshipping terrorist murderers. Their whole fake system would fall apart without them - which makes me wonder!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Is it a golf course in the background or a regular exercise bombing field? And why should the lady wave the flag there? :rolleyes:
reichstag fireman

brianv wrote:Hey RF, you missed the fact that Godge was snapping away with his Canon, during the Canon of the Mass for the terrorist who was killed by a Cannon.
Bwhaha! All we can do is laugh!
heiwa wrote:And why should the lady wave the flag there? :rolleyes:
Maybe she is the target for friendly fire! Shame. quite nice legs (if they're not 'shopped too!) :lol:
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.