Is MUSIC used as a propaganda/mind-control tool?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Farcevalue

Re: Is MUSIC used as a propaganda/mind-control tool?

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Were releases in 2012 discussed? I must have missed those. I remember something about a couple of Dylan albums, I think...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Farcevalue wrote:Were releases in 2012 discussed? I must have missed those. I remember something about a couple of Dylan albums, I think...
Most recently we discussed Dylan's 9/11/2012 release, and whether or not the albums released on the two 9/11 Tuesdays this decade were likely psyops.
peacebabynow

Unread post by peacebabynow »

Hi, Welcome to my first post. Music is me so I feel pretty comfortable answering the posed question, i.e. is music used as a propaganda/mind control tool. But before we go there, I just HAVE to address the youngster who said the Sex Pistols, et al concert in 1976 with 35 attendees was one of the most important moments in the history of music. Sorry kiddo, but I can name at least 5000 other musical events that had more influence on music and popular culture than the Pistols.(really Bonnie?) To begin with the Pistols were put together by McClaren as part of TPTB's anarchy agenda amongst London's youth. It was a new tactic of rebellion against authority designed to lead us all down the road into slavery. See, out of order comes chaos. So they create the chaos in order to legislate the order. Anarchy in the UK,(literally, not the record) inspired a lot of new police freedoms and citizen restraints. So my point is, The Pistols really had more to do with anarchy than it had to do with music. Why else would Malcolm have chosen boys who couldn't play a note and had substance abuse problems out the ass? You really think it had to do with art? Nah. And why did TPTB use musicians to promote this new anarchy agenda of theirs? Because by the late 70's it was clearly obvious that everyone under the age of thirty wanted to be a rock star. So who better to spread the disease but musicians? Anyway...

Yes, music is being used extensively at this time as a mind control tool. Duh. Do you think Hypno and Trance got their names by some accident? Repetitive lyrics, notes and musical phrases are all designed to put you into a dissociative state. One that you can more easily be controlled from. Damn, I had a kid stop by recently who played for me what he was currently listening to and all I said when it was over was that he needed to see a therapist. It was a song by a popular hip hop artist which had been remixed almost 3000 different ways and apparently it was cool to have all 3000. Let me just say that his "favorite" was the most mind numbing, dissociative, arrangement of notes and rhythm that I have ever listened to. It had nothing whatsoever to do with music, nothing. If you aren't aware of what teenagers are into, now would be a good time to find out as they're going to be young adults soon who in part will determine our future. And they're being mind controlled in every way possible. Older adults are too, but hopefully anyone over the age of fifty has enough perspective to see it for what it is and not be taken in by it. Sorry to use the big 50 as a cut off point, but I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out which generation everything turned to shit for at birth and it's the under 50's. Or even 54. (I've got it down to a science.) That's not to say someone younger isn't aware of the truth, isn't able to fight back and make a difference, it means that if you're under this certain age, you've been played by the mass media, entertainment, the music industry and Hollywood at full power from birth. Back in the day, us oldsters were played too, but the game wasn't so all encompassing. TPTB didn't control the MM, Music, Entertainment and Hollywood like they eventually came to do. It was bad, but not entirely. And as lightweight as it was relative to today, no one was able to resist the indoctrination that was shoved down our throats. We bought into it hook line and sinker because it was all we knew. If a baby is raised by wolves, it thinks it's a wolf. So I'm not criticizing anyone, I just want them to wake up.

But back to how music in particular has and is being used to manipulate us. Firstly I disagree that there has been much manipulation of melody and lyrics by TPTB in the past. I do think that the lyrics of many many songs reflect the agenda of world domination and slavery due to the fact that musicians were one of the first groups of people to become aware of what was going on. TPTB have used music primarily as a distraction and a tool to create chaos and rebellion up until now. They want people to act out, to misbehave so they can institute their "necessary changes" and rock music in particular has inspired many people to do just that. When they saw how well it was working with relatively mild mannered acts like the Beatles and Elvis, they took it a step further to Ozzie, then Metallica, up until the present with bands who spout satanic messages in demonic voices accompanied by amplified distortion and screeching audio samples. they have no shame whatsoever. On the other side of popular music, we have the human avatars. The "artists" who skew reality with technology in order to prepare us for our future lives experienced totally in the virtual world. Niki Minage comes to mind with her cartoonish looks, auto tuned vocals and accompanying dance troupe of millions. She's just one of hundreds of popular current artists using the exact same techniques. Excuse me for a moment while I go on a rant about Auto Tune. Auto fucking tune? Are you fucking kidding me? A device that makes the human voice sound robotic? Huh? We want to listen to robots sing? We do? Well I guess so judging by the millions of records that are sold that use it. Is it because the kids who buy them are stupid? Nope, it's because that's what they have been taught is "cool", cutting edge and since they just popped into the world a relatively short time ago, they have no perspective whosoever to make up their own minds with. They go with what Madison ave and TPTB sell them. And apparently they have no adult supervision to snap them into reality.

I could write more about the mind control used on musicians, starting with the country music market and eventually spreading to rock and roll, that made many of them into legends in their own time. But that's more about molding them into gods in order to serve as a distraction rather than music itself being altered and fucked with to control people. One exception to that is Led Zeppelin who were indoctrinated into satanism and it was reflected in their music. Mick and the boys also had ties with satanism and TPTB. Anyone who's ever listened to one of their records shouldn't be surprised to hear that. As for our current roster of rock gods, Bono pretty much IS satan and it seems pretty obvious that if you want to make it in the industry, you better be ready to sell at least part of your soul. Tom Petty has a very cool song about NOT giving in to them called "I Won't Back Down". Take a listen for inspiration if you have designs on a career in the music biz. He's made it despite apparently telling them to shove off.

Now that I'm done, I want you all to go and cancel your satellite radio subscription and your cable TV one also. As soon as we lose local TV and Radio stations, TPTB will be in total control of what we listen to and watch. And it will all be happening thru the internet. Just a fair warning. Have a great day.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Where does Justin Bieber fit in? :puke:

I've always thought the real music to listen to is the music that isn't signed to a label.

It is strange how much music has increased its grip on society. Back in the day, you'd see a few guys with their Citizen or Aiwa "Boombox" on their shoulder and giggle and laugh at them eating through 10 'D' batteries. Then came along walkman's and their constant eating of cassette tapes, then skippy CD walkman/discman's, and then the standard 14 song MP3 player. Now all music is easily accessible and available. What a quick way for people to get their message to the masses and make them massive sheep.
peacebabynow

Bieber fits into the "Bigger than God" category where his fans completely ignore the reality of their lives in order to worship at his feet. Being a musician has always been an attractive thing, but with today's new emphasis on fame and fortune,artist's like Bieber are so over hyped as to make them larger than life and the focus of way too much unwarranted attention. Don't want the kiddies noticing that the world's going to hell in a hand basket. Bono's done a fabulous job of keeping the rest of us from noticing single handedly. Bono, our hero, he's such a good guy, all the things he does for charity, he really cares about us, gosh, I love Bono.

There's always been a convenient means to listen to music, putting on a record isn't rocket science. But what we have now isn't so much about the new technology, it's about a new societal norm, i.e. listening to music all the flippin time in order to distract you from what's going on around you. If I hear about one more kid getting mowed down by a freight train because he had headphones on, I'm going to...
well do something.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

peacebabynow wrote:But before we go there, I just HAVE to address the youngster who said the Sex Pistols, et al concert in 1976 with 35 attendees was one of the most important moments in the history of music. Sorry kiddo, but I can name at least 5000 other musical events that had more influence on music and popular culture than the Pistols.(really Bonnie?)
Your post fails.

1. Too long and mundane, too little new info/analysis. Further, there simply is no one on the planet who can list 5,000 events more important to the history of music. Your irony here was not helpful in making your point, whatever it was.

2. I'm the person who posted about that concert with 3 dozen in the audience. I'm neither alone in the world, nor on this forum, in my conclusion about how important it was. You clearly knew, because you read my post, that my point was NOT about McClaren or The Pistols - but rather about the amazingly good music produced by those in that tiny audience, music that benefited me - and the world's ears - over the next decade in myriad, manifold ways. Music that holds up to this day in many people's eyes/ears, etc., etc., etc., blahblahblah.

3. Since I'm age-51, I'm not a 'kiddo'. Don't ever again post a belittling, demeaning, dismissive, or insulting comment about any long-term forum member - unless you want to jump quickly onto the 'Soon To Be Banned' list.

If that's actually your intention, why'd you waste your own time joining us here?

4. I'm posting this video solely for your own individual listening pleasure.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YyCwjJP0fw
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I can't believe how serious people get about their tastes in music.
Some people need to get over themselves.

As one of my favorite musicians (who I don't particularly like as a person) once said,
"If people would rather listen to Siouxsie & the Banshees, well! fuck them"
peacebabynow

Fabio- 5000 was an obvious overstatement inserted for laughs, the same as "most important event in music history" was I assume. And I want to sincerely apologize for calling you a kiddo. I just didn't realize that a 51 year old man could..well could..well you know.
Andrew1484
Banned

Unread post by Andrew1484 »

peacebabynow wrote: One exception to that is Led Zeppelin who were indoctrinated into satanism and it was reflected in their music. Mick and the boys also had ties with satanism and TPTB. Anyone who's ever listened to one of their records shouldn't be surprised to hear that.
Is "Stairway to Heaven" really all that "satanic" or "dark side" rather than balancing the "light side" as well? It might sound a bit dark and satanic backwards, at 33.33 RPM, but remember that there are TWO paths that you can go by but in the long run there's still time to change the road you are on.

Music has always been used to entrance people of course. Military music could even turn hired henchmen thug "soldiers" into mindless entranced zombies, who would march, in step, to their deaths, to the beat of a drum.

Modern musicians often appear to be MK-Ultra/Monarch Butterfly type mind-control victims, from the way they are presented to us. A quick visit to various pages on the Pseudo-Occult Media Blog can be quite interesting on this music and mind-control subject.
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.fr/201 ... video.html
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.fr/200 ... eding.html
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.fr/200 ... s-lie.html
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.fr/200 ... h-and.html

From an MK-Ultra point of view (Cathy O'Brien etc.) 50 for an "awakening" is quite late ---- I think these MK-Ultra type controllers worry about an awakening from about age 30 onwards.

Children can also be psychologically "inoculated" to this stuff these days, because it is so much more in-your-face. I am not as pessimistic about the minds of the youth of today as you seem to be.
peacebabynow

Andrew, your point about Led Zeppelin's music is well taken. I'm going to listen to "Houses of The Holy" this weekend for a fresh perspective. Thank-you. I'm also going to get out my close n play to see what it sounds like backwards.

My point about the 50 and ups is more that I think (or hope) that they're already awake. That maybe they haven't been affected by the cultural bombardment of satanic images and economic lies, amongst other things, thanks to having a perspective which only age can give you. Yes, anyone can have perspective, but having lived in different times gives you the perspective of experience which is unique.

Why don't you worry about the young people if you believe they've been spoon fed the agenda? I can't even watch TV without worrying about them. I believe what they're dealing with is beyond their control to resist, i.e. all of the dissociating activities they've been trained to participate in from non-stop texting and talking to listening and watching current popular music, television and movies. And regarding "inoculating", I'm pretty certain that the ones they receive at the doctor's office add to the ease of dissociation also. But give me some hope, O.K.?
peacebabynow

Andrew, Regarding the MK Ultra perspective, are you speaking about people who were in MK Ultra waking up or are you talking about the general population who haven't necessarily been MK Ultraed doing it. I ask because I didn't know MK Ultra participants COULD wake up. By the way, I'll learn how to put quotes from previous posts on my replies as soon as I finish my double mocha expresso latte frappe.
Andrew1484
Banned

peacebabynow wrote: Why don't you worry about the young people if you believe they've been spoon fed the agenda? I can't even watch TV without worrying about them. I believe what they're dealing with is beyond their control to resist, i.e. all of the dissociating activities they've been trained to participate in from non-stop texting and talking to listening and watching current popular music, television and movies. And regarding "inoculating", I'm pretty certain that the ones they receive at the doctor's office add to the ease of dissociation also. But give me some hope, O.K.?
Of course NOBODY should go for any Allopathic (Psychopathic) injections these days! Darwinian (un)natural selection will kick in for those that do!

Modern technology can help to spread the light message as well as the dark message. As the dark rises, so does the light. Both deliberately and naturally. When teenage children are overtly shown the propaganda/mind control techniques that are being used, they can get that message very quickly and they can spread that message to their peers very quickly as well. Once or twice I have had my children point stuff out to me that I missed. It is getting increasingly difficult for me to point stuff out to them that surprises them.
Andrew1484
Banned

peacebabynow wrote:Andrew, Regarding the MK Ultra perspective, are you speaking about people who were in MK Ultra waking up or are you talking about the general population who haven't necessarily been MK Ultraed doing it. I ask because I didn't know MK Ultra participants COULD wake up. By the way, I'll learn how to put quotes from previous posts on my replies as soon as I finish my double mocha expresso latte frappe.
Yes, fully programmed MK-Ultra victims can wake up. For example "Presidential Model" sex slaves like Marilyn Monroe, Cathy O'Brien or Brice Taylor. This is why they may be programmed to "self-destruct" at about age 30, or they may be murdered if the programming is breaking down or they may be murdered in secret Elite "sexual magick" type rituals if their remaining useful shelf-life is getting short. Marilyn was bumped off, Cathy was rescued and the Brice Taylor "driving accident" and "riding accident" failed to kill her. Brice Taylor's book is out of print I think, but Cathy's book is still readily available on Amazon. Everybody ought to read it. As well as look at Bohemian Grove etc. Certain people like "Sirhan Sirhan" (apparently psychologically weaker minds than most) would probably never wake up, even if they were ever freed by the criminal regime.
http://www.amazon.com/Trance-Formation- ... of+america
peacebabynow

Your kids sound awesome, but how many children have a parent such as yourself, i.e. highly intelligent, open minded, and awake? I hope lots. I don't have kids so I get my info on young people from the media and places like Facebook which tell me young people are pretty shallow and indoctrinated. On the other hand, having been an entertainment booking agent for thirty years, the young musicians I've met have almost exclusively been people I respect. Maybe it's the creative process that protects them from being demonized because despite popular belief, they tend to be savvy, insightful and introspective. The rock n roll party till you drop lifestyle is just a myth left over from the days of R&R excess. They party no less or no more than anyone else. They just get better dope and cuter girls.
Andrew1484
Banned

peacebabynow wrote:By the way, I'll learn how to put quotes from previous posts on my replies as soon as I finish my double mocha expresso latte frappe.
You should have a "Quote" button to hit, top right.

If controls go missing you may need to try a different browser. You can Edit stuff later as well if you make a mistake.