THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby simonshack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:11 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:
I know that many horrible Jews have created a big problem for lots of people in this world. Where I stand is still the same. Many religions are at fault together. Jews no more than other religions. Well, maybe Jews a little more at fault in some cases. But let's nail those down properly so we can account for which crimes are done by which peoples.


That's great, Hoi - you seem to have grasped the whole point of this thread now. Congrats.

And no, none of Jumpy's posts (the author of this interesting thread) will go into the DERAILING ROOM.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6577
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Selene on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Re-entering the arena of critical thoughts, wouldn't it be a good idea to define topic-important terms first so we all play our cards in the same field? :huh:

Does a "Jewish conspiracy" mean:
1 - a conspiration of (=by) Jews*
2 - a conspiration against Jews*
3 - a conspiration in which the % of Jewish* participants is higher than threshold value x
4 - any other definition (intuition-triggered jumpy, do you have a better/more appropriate definition?)

What are "Jews*":
1 - Judaists - believers in Judaism - proponents or followers of the "Jewish religion"
2 - Jews - descendents of Jewish ancestors - following Jewish maternal "laws", judaists & non-religious
3 - Semi-Jews - as number 2 but then not according to maternal "laws", but people with Jewish ancestors in general (paternal last names...)
4 - Pseudo-Jews - Jewish people who claimed to be Jewish but do not have Jewish ancestors
5 - Zionists - jews* and non-jews who support zionism/the fight for a Jewish State - not necessarily religious...
6 - jumpy, help us out of the dark in your own topic...

When asking for the psychopathy point I made earlier, I was thinking of circumcision as a possible physical candidate, so thanks for bringing it up (and especially Seneca for the good content).

Point remains, and I share hoi's cautious approach, that this is already not a "Jew-unique" point, which makes the table one piles his/her arguments on, rather wobbly.

Also quite some (US American) christians, muslims and others perform male circumcision from non-medical motives.

If the "Jewish* conspiracy", that would be "In Plain Sight" and "Out in the Open" according to the daring topic title, also targets Jews* 'themselves' (if you're bound to groupthink and sees collective responsibility as justified), then how "Jewish*" would be the conspiracy?

The sensitivity of the topic imho hangs on those two points:
- what is the uniqueness of the "Jewish* conspiracy" (and following what definition)
- what base is there in the Jewish* conspiracy to claim that that conspiracy is there and Jewish*, in plain sight

Exaggerating:
Starting from an intuitive feeling, seeing conspiracies all around, counting "Jewish*" heads and not hindered by confirmation bias concluding a Jewish conspiracy I would consider too immature for Cluesforum.

And a more insightful set of two examples:

Case study 1 - a hoax is planned, performed and publish as news - in the higher ranks we find Avi Lieberman, Rachel Cohen and Vittorio Magnarelli (fictional names) - Avi Lieberman is actually a pseudo-Jee (not of Jewish mother but father), Rachel is a practicing Judaist and Italian from birth, Vittorio is an Sicilian catholic
Case study 2 - same hoax, same people, but research has revealed they all studied at Yale, Avi's ancestory is actually Khazarian and Vittorio and Rachel are vegetarian.

We could call names like "Jewish conspiracy", "Judaist conspiracy", "male (2/3) conspiracy", "Italian (2/3) conspiracy", "vegetarian (2/3) conspiracy", "human conspiracy" (unless we find a dolphin that hoaxes a tsunami, they seem to be pretty restricted to mankind/Homo 'sapiens'), "Yale-conspiracy", ot any other label which fits the confirmation biasminded minds?

Doesn't the claim for a "Jewish* conspiracy" deserve research at least worked out on a more professional level? Up to September Clues standards? Such that no counterargument would pass? That all critics are silenced by the complete and well-argumented nature of it?

Without knowing what the thesis of the research is and especially bumping heads without clear and agreeable definitions, I see little advancement in the energies spent here.

Selene
Last edited by Selene on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Selene
Banned
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby hoi.polloi on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Simon, you are also misreading my threads as bad as your buddy is interpreting them, in a paranoid fashion. I think your combined grasp of my words is failing you guys. I have not suggested jumpy64's posts should be moved to the DERAILING ROOM. I asked you if my responses should begin there. That is just one example of many where all of us — jumpy64 and you and me — all agree deep down, and yet you are acting like I am not helping the thread when that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Cripes. Talk about sensitivity on all sides here.

Also, let me please just say that I think jumpy64, you have been learning as you've said in your latest edit. So please don't be mad at me for being aggressive about it. We have seen improvements to the thread and I think those have been very necessary (omaxsteve's bizarre posts notwithstanding). Don't accuse me of wanting to close a good one that's on the right track.

But make it effective. Make it strong. Kick the conspiracy's ass instead of sounding remotely like what has come before (and failed).

Sorry if that's too aggressive. Selene is on the right track, in my opinion.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Seneca on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:17 pm

omaxsteve wrote:As a parent, of one son, I chose to have my son circumcised and at that time I thought it was a "good" thing to do. I had heard at that time that it reduces the chances for infection, and all the males in my family had undergone the procedure without any incident.

Thanks for posting this, so I can understand it better. That is exactly the reason why I had my first child vaccinated, before I did any research about it. So obviously I am not going to throw any stones.
omaxsteve wrote:As barbaric as it seems, it is only a small piece of skin that is removed and I have been present at many circumcisions and have never seen or heard of the Mohel using his mouth on the baby"s penis. There is not a single Jew, or person of any religion , that I know that would tolerate such behavior.

That's a strong statement indeed. Apparently lots of people are tolerating this. Here is some information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Metzitzah
But for me this is definitely not the most problematic part.

omaxsteve wrote:While I suppose that it is possible that the act of circumcision makes people susceptible to psychological influence, It seems highly unlikely to me that a very minor procedure, 8 days after birth has any lasting effects.

You seem to suggest that because the child is so young, it is less likely to have a lasting effect. I seriously doubt that. As for it being a minor procedure, please if you can, take a look at the full article that I have quoted: (http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/) and tell us what you think. Since you write that you have never done any research about the pros and cons, it could help your son make a more informed decision. Just as I am doing with my son with the vaccinations.
omaxsteve wrote:The reason I am so voiciferous about this issue , is that often when trying to point people towards the problem of media fakery, a typical response I get is " where do you get that information from? An anti-semitic, "conspiracy theory" website?
OK but then the problem is that those people do not want to think for themselves. Can't you just say: no, it's not?
omaxsteve wrote: I truly believe that it behooves us all to eliminate the "labelling" of the perpetrators. Each person (group) are responsible for their own actions. If someone , (some group), is guilty of a transgression they should be judged on their actions , not on their race, ethnicity, or religion. If a Jewish person is evil, it is because he is evil... and not because he is Jewish.

Jews hold the majority of powerful positions in the media, the media is bad/evil. therefore all Jews are bad/evil? Flawed logic.

I agree with you and I think you know that nobody that contributed on this topic denies this. So I assume this is for these people you referred to earlier. Or why did you write this?

Edit: here is another site about circumcision that appears to give objective info to parents: http://www.circumcision.org/index.html They claim most of their directors are Jewish.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby fbenario on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Seneca's research leads inexorably to the conclusion that circumcision is a precursor of psychopathy, PTSD, and god knows what else. Wiki indicates that nearly 80% of American men are circumcised, yet only 1.4% of America is Jewish. I see no evidence that the vast majority of American men are psychopathic or anything else so strikingly negative. Gullible, yes, but dangerous to themselves or others? Not a chance.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Selene on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:50 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Sorry if that's too aggressive. Selene is on the right track, in my opinion.

Thank you hoi.

I see it's page 4 already and being used to the media hoax topics (fun to read older ones once in a while) that's pretty late in the game to have so much loose sand...

I guess we all heard the easy "interesting-sounding" cherrypicked "Jewish conspiracies" on YouTube. All of the level of (shill status/copropaganda aside) Alex Jones, David Icke and other lesser gods of crtitical well-argumented nature.

Cluesforum in its content does rise high above that, from an objective point of view. If jumpy can jump that high, I reckon all ears are open. If the sandbox is skipped and the athlete slipped, the cause is lost.

Just my cents, interesting insights in "Jewish*" sense to me I found came from Shlomo Sand:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_xXMsg9BI

While acknowledging "the affinity between Jews and the holy land," Sand has said that "I don't think the religious affinity to the land gives you historical right." Still, he supports Israel's existence "not because of historical right, but because of the fact that it exists today and any effort to destroy it will bring new tragedies." He explained that he doesn't call himself a Zionist, but "a post-Zionist and non-Zionist because the justification of this land is not historical right."


Selene
Last edited by Selene on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Selene
Banned
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby simonshack on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 am

Selene wrote:
Doesn't the claim for a "Jewish* conspiracy" deserve research at least worked out on a more professional level? Up to September Clues standards? Such that no counterargument would pass? That all crtics are silenced by the complete and well-argumented nature of it?
Selene


Oh, absolutely, dear Selene.

We need to maintain a 'professional' - as you say - and even scientific / mathematical approach to this matter. Let us not be swayed by the fact that at least one, two or more Jewish people (reputedly a group of only 14 million individuals making up 0.2% of this planet's 7 billion inhabitants) inevitably seem to pop up in virtually 100% of all of the psyops and mega-scams ever researched on this forum.

Some say it may just be a coincidence - i.e. an irrelevant happenstance of sorts / a subjective statistic picked up by 'hateful' minds.
Some say it is a purposeful ploy to scapegoat the world's Jewish community (who, as that theory goes, just LOVE to be scapegoated).
Some say that to point out this undeniable statistical fact is due to "antisemitism" and "racial prejudice".

Indeed, let us research this on a professional level - and see where it goes. That is, providing no one stops us from performing such a research. Are ONLY Jews responsible for the woes of this world? Nah. Do ONLY white sharks roaming the oceans eat fish? Nah.

As a Norwegian/Swede, I would definitely raise an eyebrow if - whenever a psyop occurred - one, two or more Norwegians or Swedes popped up / were involved (there are roughly as many Norwegians/Swedes - about 14million or so - as there are Jews on this planet).

And no, please do not interpret this as me implying that ALL Jews are bad and that ALL Norwegian-Swedes are good ! :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6577
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Selene on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:29 am

simonshack wrote:
Selene wrote:
Doesn't the claim for a "Jewish* conspiracy" deserve research at least worked out on a more professional level? Up to September Clues standards? Such that no counterargument would pass? That all crtics are silenced by the complete and well-argumented nature of it?
Selene


Oh, absolutely, dear Selene.

We need to maintain a 'professional' - as you say - and even scientific / mathematical approach to this matter. Let us not be swayed by the fact that at least one, two or more Jewish people (reputedly a group of only 14 million individuals making up 0.2% of this planet's 7 billion inhabitants) inevitably seem to pop up in virtually 100% of all of the psyops and mega-scams ever researched on this forum.

Some say it may be just be a mere coincidence.
Some say it is a purposeful ploy to scapegoat the world's Jewish community (who, as that theory goes, just LOVE to be scapegoated).
Some say that to point out this undeniable statistical fact is due to "antisemitism" and "racial prejudice".

Indeed, let us research this on a professional level - and see where it goes. That is, providing no one stops us from performing such a research.

I consider your trained eye on your own friends far beyond my membership here Simon. I stand behind hoi's reasoning and caution without forgetting that good friendship leads to the most valuable insights and I would like more jumpy's to join, let that be clear.

On-topic;
The whole case falls or stays with me regarding:
- does a Jewish people even EXIST? - see Shlomo Sand for intellectual information which may or may not be correct or complete, but it's the foundation of all, wouldn't you say?
- the mere facts that you name, and researching minds wouldn't dispute those nor laugh them away or throw insane insults showing a lack of reasonable response, are those enough to speak of a Jewish* conspiracy?

Tendencies for family marriages (usually more distant than direct inbred), a focus on intellectual topics, art, acting and other creative professions, tendencies for organization within some classes, do those tendencies, that can bring people easier up social ladders, together with an increased probability for psychopathical behaviour due to circumcision, helped by family bankers, politicians and other crooks all justify a "Jewish conspiracy"??

It is stated that the Holocaust was a set-up plan by zionists. True or not, but does killing x number (which may or may not be the "magical 6 million") of JEWS really mean a JEWISH conspiracy? :wacko:

How "Jewish" is a conspiracy performed by
1 - Jews 1
2 - Jews type 2 - non-religious
3 - type 3 semijews - Jewish maternal law and christian paternal naming laws do make this search very extensive...
4 - fake Jews
5 - any f*cking other psychopath who stood behind these plans and executions of them...

I just adapt to high standards, simon. Please watch Sand and tell me what you think. Without a jewish people the whole topic would become rather unstable, not?
Selene
Banned
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Selene on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:59 am

simonshack wrote:
fbenario wrote: Wiki indicates that nearly 80% of American men are circumcised, yet only 1.4% of America is Jewish.


??????? :o :blink: :huh:


Circumcisional evidence, Simon... :ph34r:

Is this an example of the "Jewish* Conspiracy" jumpy is looking for, In Plain Sight?


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eydDN55Vyc

Link to start at directly "Jewish part": https://youtu.be/8eydDN55Vyc?t=13m25s

Link to end, nuance about the Jewish contributions to the world, that Molyneux sees: https://youtu.be/8eydDN55Vyc?t=35m20s

Short summary:

The "Jews" (Molyneux means the Zionists/Israelis) can build a fence to keep immigrants out. Hungary is criticised and called "nazis" for doing just the same. Is Israel relieved from charges in world politics?? Hmm... :unsure:

Basic ground is the non-agression principle, slaughtered by governments. Self-protection is not initiating force.

But, are we talking Jewish or Zionist conspiracies? The latter would be just normal politics, no surprise for informed people, right? But that is NOT a "Jewish* conspiracy"?!

Or is "Jewish*" just some wasted term where you can dump the niece of auntie Clara together with that Jewish name, yet no Judaist, nor Jew by "laws", and just that creep?

The vast majority of Jews over the centuries were just normal people, like any other. Working class people, just getting by, working hard, keeping strong and growing old, like any other. That a higher percentage of Jews is and was present in higher-regarded professions is no surprise nor complaint, see earlier posts.

Jewish anarchists and Jewish statists stand linea recta against each other and are still "Jewish*". How foolish would a conspiracy be stemming from both these individuals...?

What binds people is just what divides us from them
What separates people is just what they want you to see


Selene
Selene
Banned
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Seneca on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:43 am

I agree with Selene that we have to be clear about the words we are using. I think the combination "the jewish conspiracy" (introduced in this topic by hoi) can be dividing and confusing. I think we really need another term. A term that doesn't risk scapegoating people that don't belong to or endorse this conspiracy. But a term that also doesn't hide or deny the reality we try to convey with the other term, at least our current understanding of this reality. I don't think the adjective zionist is helpful either. I am not so good with coming up with new terms.

It is obvious that a conspiracy can never involve a whole "people". An essential part is the recruitment of new members. I am not saying that circumcision is a cause of psychopathology based on this study of 22 people! But if we think we are dealing with psychopaths we should investigate all systematic practices that could cause trauma to children, especially to very young children. Vaccination is also high on that list. (Obviously pedophilia is at the very top of the list, this is discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1760).
I know Jumpy64 was being ironic but I think he hit a nail here:
What we need most would be a team of psychiatrists and psychologists. Is anybody here of that profession? Let's gather them quickly, what are we waiting for?

Edit: I realize that what I just wrote goes against the title of this topic "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy", because I am still looking for things that are hidden. Let me try a different view: for me and many other people it is obvious that every state has become (or even begins as) a sort conspiracy. (A definition of conspiracy : "An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act."). You don't have to agree.
So if there is a Jewish State, it follows that there is a Jewish conspiracy (at least for many people). States are open organizations, always looking for new members. You can hardly say Israel is hiding it's existence or even its intentions. So I think Jumpy64's title is totally correct. Now the question is: how is this conspiracy related to the conspiracy that is somehow responsible for 99% of the hoaxes we are uncovering here?
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby hoi.polloi on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Statism is a problem, and a conspiracy. Good point. And it ties in with existing knowledge of Communism. Communism, like Capitalism, is Statism. It was written out by Jews and it turned out to be a terrible PsyOp on those that have attempted it according to the texts. Idealism gone awry or not, there may be something deeply wrong with the idea that we all need an artificial government to regulate people en masse. It is a very old problem. And big. If we could uncover the idea that Statism was first invented and was always promoted by a "Statist" aspect of "Jews", you have your conspiracy with a Jew-related core right there.

How about a title like this? "There are a disproportionate number of Statists in the Jewish population"

Okay, it's a bit long, but does it sum up what we are dealing with better than the present title? We may uncover that the "Why?" is a number of reasons. One may be due to trauma induced by and for Jews that control Jews (and the rest of the world) into feeling that a "Jewish State" must exist.

That creates the motivation for Israel and the Mossad and the rest. It also suggests the inadequate word "Zionism" isn't the only form of Jewish Statism. Jews that live in New York City who may admit Israel is a problem and a mess will still say they'd rather have America and will cavalierly dismiss the wholesale slaughter of the native populations of the North American continent (or any other land where the native population is wiped out by an invading force). We certainly may notice a pattern in that attitude. Jews always seem to support the idea that "might makes right" retroactively. Jews may have also been heavily involved in (if not primary designers or inheriters of) the Transatlantic slave trade. Unfortunately, some of this research I only came across on the Rense site, but it seems worth looking into. Based in Jewish-mafia Boston (among other places you can learn about in America), the Jewish bankers and rum factories involved in the Northern slave operations (used by Spain and England and others to bribe African chiefs for innocent children and families to turn into a work force) were the vestiges of centuries of horrible treatment of African peoples. What a coincidence that America still has not persecuted, punished nor asked for reparations from JP Morgan and other bankers that built their empires on the blood of innocent people.

It seems unproven to me to say that Jews are primarily responsible for human dilemmas we have come to understand as the real crux of corrupt States: evils of slavery, empire, Statism, "royalty", "racism", colonialism, "intelligent groups" and so on. Seems to me more like "empire" and "elitism" are the problem. However, Jews have been some of the most eager to benefit from all empires — and to get in the good graces of elites by sucking up to them — and to try to control them so that they don't have to do the fighting of defending an evil behemoth, but simply receive the benefits. My god, if that's the problem people are trying to pin down, we are currently facing the controversy of pacifism. And hundreds of millions of people who do the same thing. It's even part of the mainstream media's message that we all need to be thankful to our State.

Perhaps a big problem contributing to how we have become so passive towards cultural creatives excusing the actions of empires (Kissinger comes to mind) is "lost history" and why peoples get to such a state, how each people had been displaced and by whom. They say species have collective memory based on trauma. Maybe human populations have that as well. Also, the genetic, cultural or other highly inherent differences between nomadic people versus non-nomadic people. Maybe the myth of the "Jewish holocaust" is a fantasy version of what people around the world have all felt they suffered deep down and wish to use as an excuse, on some level, for the so-called "comforts" they have been brainwashed into thinking the empires give them. (Did the empire make your living room? Your couch?)

Well, not all people feel this way. There are even strong differences between nomadic groups sucking up to empire and those that have historically resisted. This may explain why some Jews act so hateful and racist toward the Roma/'Gypsy'/Bohemian population and other nomads that do not overtly go along with empire. It may also explain some resistance people have to our research. It reveals core issues with the endorsement of empires people benefit from. And hence our subconscious was exploited to protect the myths invented and written by a colonialist statist Jewish population, that seems to religiously control banking and media to make armies of non-Jews go to war for them and even feel patriotic about it!

As such, Israel is a terrorist state created deliberately — invented and designed by self-styled elites, as the USA was — to be a problem. It is a problem. Especially for populations that dislike empire. That was its design. And as Simon sort of suggests (and as others I've read too) it may have something to do with why Israel is so eager to defend its actions and why so many Jews promote colonialist Statism in all its horrible varieties. Anyone who wants to be a terrorist, nationalist, colonialist State simply looks to the Jews for motivation and mythmaking (i.e.; contemporary justification) for their actions. Does that make sense?

This means, to me, the trifecta problem is something like the above combined with at least two other issues: any/all delusional inbred psychotic "royalty" or "nobility" who want to use that dark force for power (many different branches of the shrewd but insane who would use the traditionally Jewish "services" of population control); and the willing, parasitic, bloodthirsty, military mindset which is just looking for an excuse to have a boss tell them who to kill and when.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:38 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Very interesting and relevant to media fakery:
Jews own most of the media. That's a big problem. Jews influence Christian/Anglo beliefs in order to weaken them. Jews circumcise babies and drink baby penis blood, which possibly traumatizes them and makes them more susceptible to psychological influence of some kind.


Thank you, Hoi, for recognizing that this thread is raising some very interesting points and for summarizing them. And most of all for saying that they are relevant to media fakery, admittedly the main subject of this forum. In fact, all I want is to concentrate on them. And it would be great if you and other members, who are certainly more experienced and capable than me, could also help me investigating them (and others that may arise) by contributing their precious research, like Flabbergasted and Seneca are doing, for example. Because when I started this thread I thought this was going to be a collaborative effort, while most of the time here I feel as if, since I started the thread, it were my "duty" to do most of the research and also counter all the criticism that arises. Well, sorry folks, but if that's the case, I can't keep up, both because I have my limitations (which I hoped you could help me overcome or at least improve) and because I can't do this full time.

So let's get back to business. Already the first point makes all the relevance in the world, because here we know better than most people that, since the advent and exponentially rapid development of mass media, you don't really need to conquer the world militarily. All you really need is to influence and control people's perception of the world. Particularly revealing examples of this are the ones we're exposing here as products of media fakery, like serial killers, crazy bombers and other "lone nuts", or A-bombs. It's not necessary for all these things, and similar others, to really exist, as long as the mass of people believes they exist and is afraid of them. And we all know this all too well here.

Therefore, it would be safe to assume that whoever controls the media controls the world, right? Then let's look at who could be controlling the media. And before looking in the darkest corners for obscure conspiracies, I suggest to look to what's in front of our eyes (hence the "open" adjective). In fact, there is an ethnic group of people who says it plainly all the time: "We control the media". And nobody here seems to question that there is a Jewish control of the media, although some people have raised the possibility that there might be another group of people who hides behind the Jews. Well, that could be, but before investigating that possibility I'd like to verify if things can be taken at face value or not. After all, if you're investigating a homicide and somebody comes in saying "I'm the killer", you can't avoid making him at least a suspect and verifying his claims before discarding them, right? So that's what I'm trying to do here: investigate to discover if certain claims of a group of people who identify themselves as Jews can be true or not.

And since some people here (most notably Selene, I think) ask to specify who could be the "Jews" we're talking about here, I'll give you my working definition.

First of all, let me make this absolutely clear: I firmly believe people of all "races" are all essentially human beings with equal dignity and importance. We're all different waves of the same sea of humanity, and deep down we're all the same. The superficial differences between us are given either by nature (different sexes, different skin colors and physical traits, etc.) or by different forms of conditioning (call it cultural, religious or whatever you like).

The second category is what interests me here, because my contention is that we can consider "Jewish" all people who have been subjected to the influence of Jewish culture and religion since birth or later in life. Of course, it can be said that people who have been subjected to this conditioning since birth didn't have a choice at the time, but maybe later they have either confirmed their conditioning or denied it.

I greatly admire people who question their own conditioning, if they find it unfit or morally wrong, but often it's not enough to deny it consciously, because even if you do so it could still have an unconscious effect, especially if it was instilled in people at such an early age that they couldn't process it consciously.

That's why I wanted to start this examination of "Jewish" conditioning from the practice of ritual circumcision on eight-days old infants. I'm not referring to medical circumcision, and especially not to that practiced on older people who had the opportunity to choose it more consciously at an older age, so please don't give me statistics on how many Americans are cirumcised, because they're not relevant to my point.

Somebody also arose the question: why are you concentrating on the Jewish religion? There are mainly two reasons for that, which I’ve already stated, but maybe I can do it more clearly here:
1) Jewish religion and culture is the religion of culture of the group of people who say themselves proudly that they control the media, and hence the world through its perception of reality
2) It seems to me, through my limited knowledge of the Talmud, that this religion creates an extremely dangerous mindset of violent and profoundly racist "elitism" that could easily legitimate a "world domination".

So I strongly contend that this kind of investigation into a certain mindset is totally relevant to the main theme of media fakery. Of course, we're not investigating specific "media hoaxes" here (perhaps we will, but there are already lots of threads here that do just that), but we're trying to understand why these hoaxes are created and who seems to benefit more from their results.

Having said this clearly (I hope), in my future posts I want to concentrate on the other two points (how Jews "influence Christian/Anglo beliefs in order to weaken them", and how certain traumas could make people who are subjected to them practically at birth "more susceptible to psychological influence of some kind", as Hoi put it. And I want to do it with links and quotes resulting from my research, of course.

As soon as possible I will continue with the latter point: the trauma of circumcision as capable of facilitating subsequent conditioning imparted through religious scriptures. Please, just give me the time and space to do that. And by all means, do it yourselves too (as some of you are already doing here, including Hoi in his latest, very interesting posts, which I've just read), if you think there might be something important to discover. And if you don't think so, I hope you can respect me anyway. After all, there are so many threads here that it's virtually impossible for everybody to be interested in all of them.
Last edited by jumpy64 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Critical Mass on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:04 pm

simonshack wrote:
fbenario wrote: Wiki indicates that nearly 80% of American men are circumcised, yet only 1.4% of America is Jewish.


??????? :o :blink: :huh:

It's hilarious reading a 'Pro-circumcision' review.

I mean this...

Humans most likely evolved as a circumcising species.


... is insane on any number of levels.

So all the people who don't cut up their children (at least 70% of the world) are supposedly the unnatural ones?

Either way most cultures do not circumcise babies... it's often a rite of manhood thing (though obviously most cultures definition of manhood differs from 'Modern Western legal tradition'). Even most Muslims will at least wait till the child is old enough to somewhat 'understand'.

Clearly though the practice, when performed on children, is against the 'human rights' of any one individual.

What if your parents were Jewish but you didn't wish to be circumcised? Well hard luck buddy.

It speaks volume on the nature of humans that they can even consider performing such acts on obviously unconsenting individuals. Inevitably though humans will justify their beliefs with the usual clap trap of scientific & religious 'facts'.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby hoi.polloi on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Thank you, jumpy64, for not being on my case for getting on your case. Detective speak. :P

Another thought I want to add here that I think is relevant to the subject of what makes people people. The Japanese came roughly from the Korean peninsula, as its understood by the Koreans, and 8,000 years ago invaded the island they wanted, all but exterminated the native Ainu bear people population and to this day relegate this bit of history to the most obscure corners of their culture, where actually few Japanese can learn the truth about it. That island is now called Japan.

This had nothing to do with Jews, I am fairly sure. Yet, to me, it represents a parallel to the European "conquest" (if it can be called that) of the millions of inhabitants of the North American continent prior, when there was a similar invasion of various pale folks from Europe. It's a big problem, to me. It represents what people do.

Now, we may argue that Jews have taken the lead in purposely motivating humans to do this sort of thing to one another by exploiting a "natural tendency" if you will. And that seems perfectly plausible to me. Yet, let's distinguish time periods of this conspiracy as well. I have heard that medieval times are the most relevant to look at for a "turning point" when powerful Jews decided to get back to their "conquesting" roots. Maybe not. To me, however, I have no doubt that invading hordes of Jews were going about forcing people to convert when they first formed, just like every other Abrahamic religion, and it's a contemporary myth (just like the similar one Christians invented for themselves) that they represent one giant swirling massive empire of a "persecuted" people. (One day, perhaps, we can crack open a serious exploration about how all religions begin — something blatantly missing from all history books, and usually comically supplanted for each by the creation story myth that the given religion created for itself!)

At the center of each modern empire is a motivating factor. For many of them today, it can be seen to be Jewish. England, America and so on. Even Saudi Arabia, or so I understand from cursory examination of this problem. However, Israel is a strange case because it is a place where both the psychological core (traditionally Jewish in many modern imperial States) and the military itself are both Jewish. Jews in Israel (and Londonites apparently, at least when I was in London) are brainwashed daily to believe that this makes Israel's imperial ambitions somehow more "pure" or "honest". What a laugh. On the contrary, I would argue Israel is a poisonous mentality on the "world stage" that gives a "might makes right" excuse to the entire concept that a Jewish-designed psychological core to a nation somehow makes it superior to another. In other words, Israel's designed existence creates a monopoly on thought in the world's largest unified populations.

Easier said than done, but I think we as a species need to end the reign of all empires. Empires should not exist. They are an abomination. Especially since the Jewish PR weapon jumpy64 describes is far too effective at creating and uniting them in a way that is dangerous to humankind.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:20 pm

Hoi, I greatly appreciate your latest post, which deepens perspectives on the subject at hand.

But enough with "personal asides" now. I wouldn't want people to think that after "bickering", now we're kissing each other's ass or, as we say in Italian (I'm roughly translating an idiom here), "giving each other BJs" :D
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests