THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby sykkelmannen on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:58 pm

To call - the result of overproduction and obscene wealth which is perfectly good food that ends up in the bin - to call this food garbage is a very poor example of critical thinking and of a general lack of respect for both animal and human slave labor. Personally, I don't see any better way of screwing the psychos trying to rule us than to STOP giving them money.

But maybe your point is that we're allowed to talk freely about how the government fools us all the time as long as we show up at those jobs and "Give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." ? :)
sykkelmannen

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby SacredCowSlayer on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:00 am

sykkelmannen » December 10th, 2018, 2:58 pm wrote:To call - the result of overproduction and obscene wealth which is perfectly good food that ends up in the bin - to call this food garbage is a very poor example of critical thinking and of a general lack of respect for both animal and human slave labor. Personally, I don't see any better way of screwing the psychos trying to rule us than to STOP giving them money.

But maybe your point is that we're allowed to talk freely about how the government fools us all the time as long as we show up at those jobs and "Give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." ? :)

I’ve stated before that I’m pretty much an “eat and let eat” kind of guy, so in that spirit I say “carry on.” ;)
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM