THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
michiganj
Administrator
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Re: Songs that Expose Truth (?)

Unread post by michiganj » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:35 pm

Prescient wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:18 pm
[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSO8pdAX6c[/Youtube]

This (The UK) is the 51st state of the USA, and the 51st State is the heartland...

edit apologies to michiganj I can't see the extra space, if you can kindly fix this. Thank you.
Dear Prescient, you only need the Youtube identifier to put between the tags. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSO8pdAX6c

In one of your previous posts there was an extra blank space in front of the identifier that was causing the video to not load.

No biggie just an honest mistake.

Cheers, mj

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Songs that Expose Truth (?)

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:20 am

michiganj wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:35 pm
Prescient wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:18 pm
[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSO8pdAX6c[/Youtube]

This (The UK) is the 51st state of the USA, and the 51st State is the heartland...

edit apologies to michiganj I can't see the extra space, if you can kindly fix this. Thank you.
Dear Prescient, you only need the Youtube identifier to put between the tags. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSO8pdAX6c

In one of your previous posts there was an extra blank space in front of the identifier that was causing the video to not load.

No biggie just an honest mistake.

Cheers, mj
I may have inadvertently contributed to the confusion here. In the previous post (with the extra space)—that was actually my mistake when I tried to edit Prescient’s post such that only the YouTube identifier (e.g. fPSO8pdAX6c) would go between the “[youtube]” tags. Thank you mj for fixing my edit. Either I didn’t see the space, or (more likely) I didn’t realize it would cause the video to be unplayable.

And Prescient, please let us know if you have any questions about this. I’ll move my post to the Derailing Room after giving you a chance to see this.

:)

Prescient
Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:45 am

Re: Songs that Expose Truth (?)

Unread post by Prescient » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:32 am

Thank you both, now I understand whats happening. Have a nice weekend.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Songs that Expose Truth (?)

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:21 pm

Prescient wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:32 am
Thank you both, now I understand whats happening. Have a nice weekend.
No problem—and same to you. :)

MQuiz
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:49 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by MQuiz » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Probably unrelated to the subject but I wanted your insight on my thoughts about the subject. I saw the movie "The forecaster" by Martin Armstrong for about a year ago, an surely interesting movie. Since then i have been reading his blog at www.armstrongeconomics.com and the conlcusing he is drawing is that everything is made out of cycles that are predictable. Such as:

- War cycles
- Economic cycles
- Civilisation cycles

And yeah all kind of cycles as you may see...They are all calculated by his AI he calls "Soctrates" that predicts pattern depending on how money is mowed along the world. He is Pro Trump and Against Bidén, all of what the models say as he explains, I dont understand why he is pro Trump if he is a sionist as i understand it. Is it because he promotes the use of money in the financial system as stocks, bonds and other "money" outside of the real economy. Is he a modern "Nostradamus" or what do you think of it ?

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:46 pm

MQuiz wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:26 pm
Probably unrelated to the subject but I wanted your insight on my thoughts about the subject. I saw the movie "The forecaster" by Martin Armstrong for about a year ago, an surely interesting movie. Since then i have been reading his blog at www.armstrongeconomics.com and the conlcusing he is drawing is that everything is made out of cycles that are predictable. Such as:

- War cycles
- Economic cycles
- Civilisation cycles

And yeah all kind of cycles as you may see...They are all calculated by his AI he calls "Soctrates" that predicts pattern depending on how money is mowed along the world. He is Pro Trump and Against Bidén, all of what the models say as he explains, I dont understand why he is pro Trump if he is a sionist as i understand it. Is it because he promotes the use of money in the financial system as stocks, bonds and other "money" outside of the real economy. Is he a modern "Nostradamus" or what do you think of it ?
Dear MQuiz,

I must ask you to please use spellcheck and review your drafts before posting. We all make typos from time to time, and we Admins often clean up minor things to keep the forum tidy, and the content well presented. But the post above causes me to fall on my dear friend Hoi Polloi’s frequent admonition (during his active tenure here) that members learn to take better care of their own posts. For now I’ll move this (along with your post) to the Derailing Room, and I’ll gladly move it back after you have edited it.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Nick Java
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:18 am

Re: Global warming - 'Chasing Ice'?

Unread post by Nick Java » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:29 am

We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHBI49aAHn8

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 911
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Global warming - 'Chasing Ice'?

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:16 pm

Nick Java wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:29 am
We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming
Why are you posting this?

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Global warming - 'Chasing Ice'?

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:30 am

Flabbergasted wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:16 pm
Nick Java wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:29 am
We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming
Why are you posting this?
I join my friend Flabbergasted here by asking that our member please explain the relevance of the video and how it advances the topic. If that happens to our satisfaction, it will be returned to the original topic.

Until then, I’ve moved it to the Derailing Room.

Post Reply