THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:27 pm

ICfreely wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers it.


I agree. However, seeing as this is your thread, you should be doing the majority of research!


I don't necessarily agree with that, but I'm doing my best with the time I have. Thank you for helping out, anyway.

Now I gotta go, IC, take care.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Ok, jumpy. I’d like to have your take on the following article. Do you agree with its premise/conclusions? If so, why? If not, why not? No rush.

Against Good Breeding: Understanding Jewish Opposition to Eugenics
To summarize: (1) The anti-eugenicists’ claim that eugenics invariably leads to genocide is completely at odds with the established historical record, yet it’s been vigorously promoted to the public for decades, which qualifies it as a “hoax.” (2) As a result of an incredibly long, very impressive, but thoroughly dishonest propaganda campaign, eugenics has been dead for half a century now in the West. (3) Nearly all anti-eugenicists have been Jews. By destroying eugenics in the West, they succeeded in genetically weakening North America and Europe. During this very same time period, Israeli Jews strengthened their gene pool through the widespread practice of eugenics there.
http://www.counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Here’s some more food for thought, jumpy! I look forward to your analysis.


The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel Part II - Jack Bernstein

From what I have written so far, you should now realize that few Jews practice Judaism. Most Jews are atheists or they follow humanism which is anti-God religion. So the portrayal that Jews are a religious people who look to Israel as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy is a myth. Also, the portrayal that Jews are one race of people is a myth. The Sephardic Jew – Ashkenazi Jew division is adequate proof.
RACISM AS PRACTICED IN ISRAEL IS ONE REASON THAT ISRAEL WILL SOONER OR LATER DESTROY ITSELF.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/10/06/the_life_of_an_american_jew_in_racist_ma_2



The Jews of Iraq - Naeim Giladi
I was disillusioned at what I found in the Promised Land, disillusioned personally, disillusioned at the institutionalized racism, disillusioned at what I was beginning to learn about Zionism's cruelties. The principal interest Israel had in Jews from Islamic countries was as a supply of cheap labor, especially for the farm work that was beneath the urbanized Eastern European Jews. Ben Gurion needed the "Oriental" Jews to farm the thousands of acres of land left by Palestinians who were driven out by Israeli forces in 1948.
Zionist propagandists still maintain that the [1941] bombs in Iraq were set off by anti-Jewish Iraqis who wanted Jews out of their country. The terrible truth is that the grenades that killed and maimed Iraqi Jews and damaged their property were thrown by Zionist Jews.

http://www.inminds.com/jews-of-iraq.html
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:42 pm

This is a must read for anyone involved in your line of research, jumpy. Let me know what you think.

Behind the Balfour Declaration - Robert John
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p389_John.html
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby Seneca on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:01 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.


OK! IC got me, then... :D

But like most good humor there is some truth in it. If there really is a conspiracy dominated by circumcised liars, that would be a way to prove you're not one of them.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Seneca on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:32 am

jumpy64 wrote:
ICfreely wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers it.


I agree. However, seeing as this is your thread, you should be doing the majority of research!


I don't necessarily agree with that, but I'm doing my best with the time I have. Thank you for helping out, anyway.

Now I gotta go, IC, take care.

I also don't agree that the person who starts a topic should necessarily do all the research, I don't see that happening on other topics. The topic on the Jewish Museum hoax is the only example that I can think of where this happened. And I think it would be a better topic if there were others doing research, or just commented, which I welcomed from the start (as jumpy64 did here).
According to brianv, the reason for the lack of collaboration was because it happened in Belgium, a country that doesn't get much international attention. Well, that can't be said about the subject of this topic, it obviously influences everyone on this forum.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:34 am

You make several good points, Seneca!

First of all, I posted that joke for a little levity. One of the things I've learned from Simon is the importance of not driving yourself crazy by being too serious. Secondly, I think I've explored my fair share of Jewish and other rackets. So I don't appreciate jumpy jumping down my throat with his oft repeated appeals over a silly little throwaway joke. Then he has the nerve to accuse me of being 'nervous.' What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

I appreciate his enthusiasm but his attitude is very stormfront-ish. By saying you should be doing most of the research for a thread you open, I mean you should have a reasonably solid understanding of the topic you chose to address & how you choose to develop it going forward. If it piques the interest of others & they end up contributing more than you then so be it. jumpy has been very terse with some contributors (Hoi, Farce). That rubbed me the wrong way as well.

Speaking only for myself, being Simon's friend does not earn him any cookie points. You're judged based on the content of your posts! And so far I haven't read anything in any of his posts that I didn't already know. Half his posts are just arguments (like a certain former commissar with a lunar screen name). As soon as he's criticized his Jew-dar goes off & he begins to have 'suspicions.' If he was a bit more perceptive he would have known what my religion is based on a post I addressed to Steve O a few weeks ago in this thread. I think it was moved to derail.

Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts. The thread you started is very important & I agree that it should be developed. I'll most likely contribute to it. But if I'm going to have Selene types orbiting around me & telling me what to think and not to think then I simply won't post. I joined to add to the body of knowledge here, not to get into back & forth chit-chat & finger pointing sessions with others.
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 am

ICfreely wrote:Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts.


Actually you did both, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I also reacted a little bit by calling you "nervous", so let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.

I joined to add to the body of knowledge here, not to get into back & forth chit-chat & finger pointing sessions with others.


Great! I totally agree with you here. Obviously this forum is not about its members, but abut the various topics we try and investigate. Each one of us has his own way to do it, and they're often different ones, thank God. So I'll keep contributing my way, and you your way. I think our different approaches (whether or not they're appreciated by everyone) in the end will balance out and enrich our collective effort here.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby jumpy64 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Seneca wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:
pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.


OK! IC got me, then... :D

But like most good humor there is some truth in it. If there really is a conspiracy dominated by circumcised liars, that would be a way to prove you're not one of them.


Good point! :D
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby edgewaters on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:03 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I think the most important thing would be trying to find out who's really behind the conspiracy to keep humanity in its present sorry state, and what, if anything, we can do about that.


I disagree. It would certainly be good to discover this, but I don't think it's the most important thing. The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.
edgewaters
Member
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:49 am

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby Seneca on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 pm

I think this is an excellent post by edgewaters.
edgewaters wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I think the most important thing would be trying to find out who's really behind the conspiracy to keep humanity in its present sorry state, and what, if anything, we can do about that.


I disagree. It would certainly be good to discover this, but I don't think it's the most important thing. The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.

Let us hope that by zooming in on the perps we can expose more of their methods and protect more people.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby hoi.polloi on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:05 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
ICfreely wrote:Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts.


Actually you did both, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I also reacted a little bit by calling you "nervous", so let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.


jumpy64, I think people's feelings would stop feeling like a "waste" to you if you showed an ability to hear slight critiques of a paranoid writing style rather than waving them away as wastes of time. I think people intuitively want this thread to be stronger.

You are right to imply the standard of the forum is that OPs about Jewish topics are expected to provide all the evidence. We did that for a long time because it seemed the topic needed that challenge to get over the typical "paranoid conspiracy theory" stylings we were seeing on other web sites. Unfortunately, this one has barely cleared that and it still seems a bit "sick" with paranoia, if you ask me. Not due to others. I really think we would have asked the same of someone claiming a special Jesuit conspiracy or Scientology conspiracy or any other one of a particular faith that we are familiar with somehow controlling more of society than other "deep states". There are a few other topics where that was our mode of trying to push a theory further. Thank you for doing the extra mile, but I don't think it has been a waste to hear people trying to hone your language. The basic premise of the forum is that anyone can understand an operation and should be able to explain it without merely using the premise that users who disagree with the OP (original poster) are part of the OP's enemy conspiracy. That really has been (for me) an unprecedented level of paranoia that Simon has allowed to slide in this topic particularly (speaking of special treatments), perhaps because he shares your fear. But it's too bad to see a potentially intellectual topic be so emotional from the start.

I understand fear does that to people, and you have already explained your fear of these horrible "thought crime" laws, but when users trying to calm your fear only increase fear and suspicion in you, it starts to feel like we have Mister Magoo trying to investigate a crime and we can't get him eye glasses. I like the topic, but please stop with the throwing accusations every which way. And let people ask questions of you. Thank you! Are you not happy that people want to ask you questions about the topic you are interested in?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 pm

jumpy64 wrote:...let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.


It’s cool, jumpy! I don’t hold grudges. Sometimes things get perso nella traduzione. It’s water under the bridge (that we don’t need to jump off of).

Seneca wrote:According to brianv, the reason for the lack of collaboration was because it happened in Belgium, a country that doesn't get much international attention.


Seneca, I’m happy to inform you that I just had the most delicious Belgian waffles for breakfast this morning in honor of your countrymen. I'm in full agreement with your assessment of the following statement by edgewaters:

The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.


Hit the nail on the head!
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby hoi.polloi on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:43 pm

ICfreely wrote:
edgewaters wrote:The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.


Hit the nail on the head!


Yes, but in order to get deeply into what a "deep state" is, we must explore the ones that presently exist. And presently, one of them is definitely a Jewish-Masonic-Zionist-something-or-other concentrated power of some kind.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:27 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:
Yes, but in order to get deeply into what a "deep state" is, we must explore the ones that presently exist. And presently, one of them is definitely a Jewish-Masonic-Zionist-something-or-other concentrated power of some kind.


We certainly must, hoi! I say unto thee, 'Thou shalt not hate the players, thou shall end their games!'
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests