THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
philipsmovies
Banned

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by philipsmovies »

fbenario wrote:
philipsmovies wrote: I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.
I'll assume you were speaking generally. If you were speaking specifically, well, there just aren't any other forums like this, devoted to analyzing faked images/videos spoonfed to the sheeple by their beloved government press releases and straight news-reporting.
i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

philipsmovies wrote:
fbenario wrote:
philipsmovies wrote: I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.
I'll assume you were speaking generally. If you were speaking specifically, well, there just aren't any other forums like this, devoted to analyzing faked images/videos spoonfed to the sheeple by their beloved government press releases and straight news-reporting.
i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip
Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up.
philipsmovies
Banned

"Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up"

it would be interesting if it was true Gwynedd

if that is true (and i don't think it is) they chose a less obvious way of waking people up. The facts which are staring the sheeple right in the face do fail to wake them up. What it needs is a complete takeover of the whole media in a particular country-a partial takeover will not work

Philip
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

gwynned wrote:
philipsmovies wrote:i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip
Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up.
Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

My guess, crazy as it sounds, is that there is an ethical dimension to all of the fakery, where it has been decreed by "those in the know" that each event must a) be telegraphed in advance through films/literature/etc. and b) contain photographic/video errors along with a kooky script that your average 5 year old would refuse as a bedtime story.

I don't know why this should be but it seems to be present in all fake events and I can't accept that the errors are made repeatedly simply due to negligence. :wacko:
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

pdgalles wrote:
gwynned wrote:
philipsmovies wrote:i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip
Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

My guess, crazy as it sounds, is that there is an ethical dimension to all of the fakery, where it has been decreed by "those in the know" that each event must a) be telegraphed in advance through films/literature/etc. and b) contain photographic/video errors along with a kooky script that your average 5 year old would refuse as a bedtime story.

I don't know why this should be but it seems to be present in all fake events and I can't accept that the errors are made repeatedly simply due to negligence. :wacko:
First of all, I agree with you that the pattern of absurdity cannot be accidental. It's just too funny, frankly.

I will answer your question knowing that you will find it hilariously absurd and think me utterly ridiculous. Luckily I can hide behind the veil of anonymity or I could not withstand the heckling I anticipate. That said, this is my hypothesis.

It all began with the 'death' of Michael Jackson. I was not a fan, but because my daughter was, I watched some of his DVDs and saw the movie This Is It, allegedly a collection of rehearsal footage filmed in anticipation of his 50 shows in London. I was not a big fan of MJ, but I did recognize his immense talent. I did not think much one way or another about his trials or his idiosyncracies, but something hit me during the viewing of This Is It that made me believe he was murdered. In doing research I stumbled upon a series of videos providing evidence that he had not died and had, in fact, hoaxed his death and was leaving clues along the way.

I'm fairly confident that almost anyone here, after spending a short time viewing the evidence, would conclude that he hoaxed his. If that is the case, how does one explain his ability to continue to get away with it? How does one explain a televised trial of his accused 'murderer,' Dr. Conrad Murray? There was a memorial, a funeral, etc. He would have to have access to power and help at very high levels, I would think.

What does this have to do with these other hoaxes, you ask? First, there is evidence that Michael was aware of and willing to take on the Illuminati. In his video They Dont Really Care About Us, he gives a raised fist to the cops and gives the finger in front of the all seeing eye. If you've not seen the prison version of this song or Earth Song, you may not have a complete picture of this man. Being who he was, it's not too far fetched to imagine that he was approached and made aware of information of a very disturbing nature. When they realized he would not cut a deal with the devil, did they try to bankrupt and discredit him. That having failed, were they planning on killing him and did he merely anticipate their next move and pre-empt them.

Having outwitted them, I believe he is reaping his revenge by generating hoaxes that make THEM look bad and are wickedly funny, once you're in on the joke. See, that was the thing that did it for me. How funny they all were. That's not a signature of the PTB. But it is a signature of the MJ hoax. And there are other similarities. There is initial confusion, conflicting reports, numerology (77 victims, for example), there will only be a couple of still photos of the perpetrators and we never hear them talk, leaving clues and obvious evidence of the hoax.

I am convinced that Michael is alive, though my suggestion that he is behind some of these other hoaxes is shear conjecture, not shared by many. But at the very least, it's fun to think about, isn't it? Being on the winning side, I mean.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Maybe TPTB are aware of some of the 'short comings' of their endeavours but are in a situation where they have to get something out at that time.

However, there may also be a benefit for them [unless it is intended already] to have an element of society notice the fakery/inconsistencies.

On one hand, it exposes [to them] where they may be deficient, but possibly, and more importantly, it allows them to know who [which individuals] around the world are beginning to question the deceit via the internet.

What they can do then [as apparently the Nazis did in WWII at Colditz] is separate [in this instance I use 'separate' figuratively] the 'difficult' prisoners/people and keep them under more intense observation/restriction whilst the rest [the sheeple] require minimal control because psychologically they are deemed to be no threat.

With the computing power available to TPTB and when considering the small proportion of people worldwide who will even consider that elements of news/politics are faked, let alone actually get on to the web/telephone etc, once they can 'home in' on where these people [us?] they can monitor and try and limit the damage that may result.

You only have to see some posts highlighting the 'vicsims' images/comments being update TEN years after the alleged event, which would be odd if it were not for the matter of some discrepancies about them/their pictures being highlighted on this forum.

I am not paranoid [I hope!] nor wishing to instil paranoia into anyone but as the saying [sort of] goes 'Even though you may be paranoid, that's not to say that someone isn't spying on you!'.
philipsmovies
Banned

gwynned wrote:First of all, I agree with you that the pattern of absurdity cannot be accidental. It's just too funny, frankly.

I will answer your question knowing that you will find it hilariously absurd and think me utterly ridiculous. Luckily I can hide behind the veil of anonymity or I could not withstand the heckling I anticipate. That said, this is my hypothesis.

It all began with the 'death' of Michael Jackson. I was not a fan, but because my daughter was, I watched some of his DVDs and saw the movie This Is It, allegedly a collection of rehearsal footage filmed in anticipation of his 50 shows in London. I was not a big fan of MJ, but I did recognize his immense talent. I did not think much one way or another about his trials or his idiosyncracies, but something hit me during the viewing of This Is It that made me believe he was murdered. In doing research I stumbled upon a series of videos providing evidence that he had not died and had, in fact, hoaxed his death and was leaving clues along the way.

I'm fairly confident that almost anyone here, after spending a short time viewing the evidence, would conclude that he hoaxed his. If that is the case, how does one explain his ability to continue to get away with it? How does one explain a televised trial of his accused 'murderer,' Dr. Conrad Murray? There was a memorial, a funeral, etc. He would have to have access to power and help at very high levels, I would think.

What does this have to do with these other hoaxes, you ask? First, there is evidence that Michael was aware of and willing to take on the Illuminati. In his video They Dont Really Care About Us, he gives a raised fist to the cops and gives the finger in front of the all seeing eye. If you've not seen the prison version of this song or Earth Song, you may not have a complete picture of this man. Being who he was, it's not too far fetched to imagine that he was approached and made aware of information of a very disturbing nature. When they realized he would not cut a deal with the devil, did they try to bankrupt and discredit him. That having failed, were they planning on killing him and did he merely anticipate their next move and pre-empt them.

Having outwitted them, I believe he is reaping his revenge by generating hoaxes that make THEM look bad and are wickedly funny, once you're in on the joke. See, that was the thing that did it for me. How funny they all were. That's not a signature of the PTB. But it is a signature of the MJ hoax. And there are other similarities. There is initial confusion, conflicting reports, numerology (77 victims, for example), there will only be a couple of still photos of the perpetrators and we never hear them talk, leaving clues and obvious evidence of the hoax.

I am convinced that Michael is alive, though my suggestion that he is behind some of these other hoaxes is shear conjecture, not shared by many. But at the very least, it's fun to think about, isn't it? Being on the winning side, I mean.
Thanks Gwynedd

What a fantastic and intuitive hypothesis. And Pov63 also-brilliant analysis.

I agree that your hypothesis is possible, I just wonder how much complicity Michael would need with the ambulance service, police, coroner and ultimately the media. I suggest he struck a deal with the illuminati (i don't like using that name but it suits the current discussion) his life for complete silence on Jacko's part in exchange for an ultimate safehouse and a new identity. How would this work? He couldn't just turn up out of the blue and say "it was a hoax".

Or if Gwynedd's theory is true-how does he get away with it? And yes, the recent hoaxes have Michael Jackson written all over them and Michael's participation might be part of the deal. The timing of his death is important in the plans of the ptb and i feel that they still control the media and their plan for a NWO is still on schedule.

Having said that, all these hoaxes could be some kind of predictive programming to prepare us for some kind of mass hoax-false flag event. Infact, with these hoaxes they are guaging our response to see what they can get away with.

We don't hear much from The Jackson family-you would think they would be very active looking for justice with a such a suspicious death.

In my teens i had a theory that Elvis Presley had the funds to fake his own death but i never saw anything to convince me until now. This could also apply to John Lennon & Whitney Houston.

I also think, whoever is organising these hoax events they are becoming more arrogant with each hoax-revealing subtle clues like it is all part of an occult game with them.

I will add more to this once i have had time to think.

Philip
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Phillip, Thanks for not laughing me off the forum.

Some things to consider. In the MJ death, only one official from the LAPD ever spoke and that was early on. He retired early a few months later. No one from the UCLA medical center where he supposedly died ever spoke. It was his brother Jermaine who announced his 'passing.' The death certificate was signed by LaToya Jackson, not a doctor, as required by law. And you're quite right, his family seems totally disinterested in the his murder. Janet even smiles when she talks about him 'passing.'

But if Michael were just trying to gain privacy, why all the clues? No, I'm pretty confident he's coming back and perhaps (hopefully!) bringing some of his 'friends' back with him.

As to the media, it would appear that Michael has some in-roads into the media to include TMZ and the Huffington Post and possibly Comedy Central. Again, this is speculation on my part, and I have some circumstantial evidence to support that, if you're interested. What we do know for sure is the following:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/08/16/ ... ro-mosque/
News Corp.'s second-largest shareholder, after the Murdoch family, is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (pictured at left, and above right), the nephew of Saudi Arabian King Abdullah, and one of the world's richest men.

Through his Kingdom Holding Co., Alwaleed owns about 7% of News Corp., or about $3 billion of the media giant. He also owns 6% of Citigroup -- to which he was introduced by the Carlyle Group -- or about $10 billion of the giant bank. He's a part-owner of the famed Plaza Hotel in New York and has invested in many other prominent companies. (At one point he invested in AOL (AOL), the parent company of DailyFinance.)
Michael Jackson was/is partners with him in an enterprise called 'Kingdom Entertainment.'

Is it a coincidence that Murdoch is on the ropes over at The Sun?
is it a coincidence that there are pictures of both Elvis and one of the Jacksons with a DEA badge on?
Is it a coincidence that Michael Jackson performed in Central Park the day before 9/11?
Why did Jeff Rense cut off Ben Fulford and change the subject when Ben identified Michael Jackson as one of those people of influence working behind the scenes? Are they subject to a non-disclosure agreement?
Is it a coincidence that many of Michael's friends (Lionel Ritchie, Beyonce, Mariah Carey) either traveled to Libya and/or entertained Ghadaffi or his son? Was it more than entertainment?

I could go on, but my point is this. If we presume that the PTB are behind these recent hoaxes, they make no logical sense. There are too many contradictory tendencies. If, however, we view these events through the lens that I have proposed, they all make perfect sense. The humor, the obvious clues, the ridiculous assassins are the signs of someone WANTING to be caught.

Thriller had been the pinacle of Michael's success, but he always wanted to do something more. In fact, he once said 'I PROMISE you. The best is yet to come.' He told Geraldo that his next step was movies, but taking them to a new level and said he was having a lot of fun. Is it now true, more than ever, that all the world's a stage and we are just actors in a global reality show, Thriller II, if you will?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting theory. Thanks for bringing it up and placing it in context with the Arizona thing.

May I request that further posts stay more on topic to the Arizona Psy-Op?

It would be nice if you could re-post what you did in a Michael Jackson thread so that we keep the 'connection' here that you posted but also keep things organized a bit? Here's an MJ thread for ya http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1221

I put it in the Question of Fakery thread because Jackson's involvement, as you allege, doesn't seem to be about a fake terrorist event, nor a propaganda piece but more about the techniques and behind-the-scenes goings-on of a kind of war over our minds. So it has to do with how fake things emerge from the shadows and where they come from. (If you say we have some good warriors on the populous side, that's good news.)
philipsmovies
Banned

Hi Gwynedd

RE-Michael Jackson fake death theory.

I think i need to know more and think a bit more before i call the men in the white coats. he he.

Seriously. You make some interesting points.

I feel, once a major story hits the headlines they have to run with it:

i.e. The announcement that George Bush won the election when it was a fabrication.
And the recent bizarre conclusion from Carolina exit polls concluding that after analyzing 1% of the vote-each news channel preceded to announce that Gingrich had won
This Hoax Affects Everyone http://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1?feature=watch
stop press-Gingrich has just pulled out of the republican race.

I wonder if it is possible for a Rogue Illuminati member to succeed in distributing his own news? I am trying to imagine it. I feel though, that The Tavistock Institute (and it's american equivalent) are running the show-well at least they appear to be.

I will get back to you later if i think of anything.

Great work Gwynned-it has got me thinking but it has also got me puzzled.

Philip

P.S. If Michael Jackson did agree to the illuminati's request to be part of his own fake death he could then double-cross them. Apart from finding him and shutting him up for good-what can they do?
simonshack
Administrator

DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by simonshack »

(this is a copy of my announcement that I had to paste into Matt Marriot's earlier post - at the top of this new thread)

THE DERAILING ROOM

This thread will be the receptacle of ALL forum postings which the Cluesforum administrators will deem irrelevant/not pertinent to any given forum thread. Whenever a post/or a series of posts appear to stray/deviate/digress from the subject of any given forum discussion, they will be moved over here.

This does not necessarily mean that the discussion material moved over here is in itself uninteresting - or unworthy of attention. In fact, some of it may be particularly acute/trailblazing/pioneering - and fully pertinent to the prime scope of this forum: to expose the rampant media deceptions of our world - and all their related corrolaries.

However, I trust everyone will understand and appreciate our wish to keep any given forum topic free of unrelated posts and undue digressions. Undoubtedly - and inevitably - this DERAILING ROOM itself will eventually grow into a hodgepodge of disconnected topics - yet any observant member will be able to make out (thanks to the headline/title featured on the top of each post) exactly where any given post originated.

Thanks for everyone's kind comprehension

Simon Shack

PS: If any given subject found in the DERAILING ROOM is deemed important by a Cluesforum member, he/she is free to open a new topic in the appropriate forum section. It will be, as always, moderated for relevance by the forum administrators - and kept running if deemed adequately researched and documented.

philipsmovies
Banned

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

i am in agreement-just waiting for an answer from Gwynned-not sure of the procedure though. Maybe it would take just one cut and paste to do it? The Jackson Family thread is more suitable.

Philip

EDIT

I have transferred my posts over to the new location below.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1221

**********************************************************************************************************************************
ADMIN NOTICE: Please copy/paste any of your former MJ posts over on the dedicated thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2365432
Last edited by philipsmovies on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
pdgalles

gwynned wrote:
pdgalles wrote:
gwynned wrote:Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up.

First of all, I agree with you that the pattern of absurdity cannot be accidental. It's just too funny, frankly.

I will answer your question knowing that you will find it hilariously absurd and think me utterly ridiculous.
I wouldn't say absurd or ridiculous but I don't see any difference between all the fake news events that have occurred post-WWII and only the fake news events that have occurred post-MJ's death. I don't see any rise in absurdity in recent years as far as the scripts go, so I disagree with your thesis. It is overly simplistic, MJ-centric and doesn't explain why all of the terror events of the 70s, 80s and 90s were equally as silly as in recent years. Thanks for replying anyway.

I also dislike the use of terms like "Illuminati agents" and so on. I have to check that I'm not on the David Icke forum sometimes. :rolleyes: All I believe is that events have been faked, are being faked and will continue to be faked and I can only guess as to the whys and wherefores. Also, I highly doubt that my (online) life is interesting enough for me to be monitored. As for offline life, if anyone wants to watch me dig my garden they can come around any time. :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

pdgalles wrote:Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.
You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make? It doesn't matter how much we expose, the vast majority love war too much to listen to us.

They already know that Americans are so gullible and bloodthirsty that the population will NEVER decide the US 'did' 9/11 and has lied its way into every war we ever fought. As I've said before, if Dick Cheney himself went on TV and admitted the US did 9/11, and that no Muslims ever killed any Americans in terror attacks anywhere in the world, most Americans would refuse to believe him, since it would require them to conclude that the US is a force for evil in the world, and that Muslims are innocent of all condemnation. Since Muslims are darker-skinned (generally) than Euro-Americans, the inherent racism of America will prevent them from ever seeing Muslims as innocent.
pdgalles

fbenario wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.
You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make?
Because I'm interested as to why this should be and I didn't say it made a difference to anyone else. I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion. Your reply focuses only on fake events that precede acts of military aggression but there is a whole range of fake events many of which have no obvious relation to war, e.g. Costa Concordia. I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.