THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
antipodean

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by antipodean »

I appreciate your caution, but the fact that no family has done so, should tell us they are concerned about the kind of scrutiny that would be paid to such people.
Can't quite understand what you are saying here, as far as I'm aware no one has yet appeared in the MSM to talk no one died on 9/11.
You can read this a number of ways. On the one hand, if those claiming to be "survivors" of a "9/11 victim" are telling the truth, they would be annoyed with the amount of doubters and so forth; however, their lack of interest in how their dead family member was being exploited by the military to effect world affairs could only be excused as something related to apathy toward other people and how they are treated by the military establishment — rather counterintuitive to the story that the victims are all these supposedly gregarious extra-social lovable saints. I don't suppose it's fear if they think the military offed their son, or they would be absolutely livid about the football interview with that patriarch of the Eaton clan?
That is provided the survivors of 9/11 victims are aware that there are people who doubt the victim ever existed.
I now believe that close (immediate family) survivors of most of the real people who disappeared on 9/11 are aware of the ruse.
If Eaton was offed the only reason I can think, is his seniority within espeed, demostrating a reluctance to go along with the scam.
Would you point out any vicsim identities who you suspect (as you suspect Eaton to be) may have been created from real people — and particularly are not being propped up primarily by weird memorials made by people who claim to vaguely remember him (except that he existed and matches the singular shallow facet they knew him as) and who together are part of a pre-existing social group that is already kind of clubby/gang-like, and who made a bunch of money from his death, whether it's supposedly for a charity or not?
There are a few victims who I think were real people, some you already mentioned in your opening post in the other thread.
I think most memorials can look a bit weird. When people die tragically, people who barely know the victim come out of the wood work to feed off the catharsis.
The pre- existing social group regarding Eaton was a group he was part of on an internet forum.I don't think he would have met any of them in person.
I wouldn't say this group were propping him up as a kind of back stopping. He was posting under an odd witty user name, inspired by an ex player from the club who would have been playing when he first started to attend games with his father.
can you reasonably assure us this does not compare in some way to the backstopping of Mark "It's me mom! Mark Bingham!" Bingham? Or other ridiculous cases where some person or team put some thought into what is still a clearly bogus story?
I can't see any comparison, the Bingham story falls apart just by the phone call itself.
As opposed to the Barbra Olson phone call where by Ted Olson indicts himself.
Is it a hint that he's alive when nobody left a single comment on that terribly photoshopped picture of "Robert Eaton" on CNN? Or was the family perhaps offended at the way the media asked the families for pictures and then went ahead and used the terrible "picture" that the family of Eaton provided? This all makes sense to you as part of a grand puzzle of hidden death of some kind? Or you consider these awful embarrassing things "cover up" I suppose?
I haven't factored in any of the above. It's the St. Pauls Cathedral School stuff, which dovetails into later info that makes me believe he's a real person.

I wouldn't have a clue who formulated the New York Times article posted on legacy. Looks as though it's just been cobbled together.
Maybe, though, if you're right, we are meant to read into the text about him always being willing to go "along with a joke" and assume the entire strange fictionalization of his life was some volunteer bit to allow the Vicsim some absorption of an identity he was abandoning
That's a knew thought for me. A cryptic message within the tribute.
You say 40% possibility of his being killed and 60% possibility of faking his death, but what is your nominal feeling about a complete fake invented by a connected group with an elected "family member" representative?
I'll revise that to 30% & 70%.
For a complete fake to be invented by a connected group with an elected "family member" representative, would mean that Mr & Mrs Eaton & their 3 daughters, have to pretend to have a son/ brother they never had.
You'd have to measure the lengths that people would need to go to, against any easier options.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

antipodean » October 8th, 2016, 12:01 pm wrote:
I appreciate your caution, but the fact that no family has done so, should tell us they are concerned about the kind of scrutiny that would be paid to such people.
Can't quite understand what you are saying here, as far as I'm aware no one has yet appeared in the MSM to talk no one died on 9/11.
They have used and will use everything they can to do what they think is controlling all dialogue (modeling discussions) about the narrative they create. In the few cases where they have "9/11 victim family members" representing the public's skeptical questions about 9/11, it has been some the worst cases of criminal public lying you can see captured on a screen. Just disgusting examples of propaganda.

I doubt you fail to understand how this implication connects to your suggestion that they would pull out a new tactic of having some family that's been hiding under a rock for 15 years rush to the defense of the mainstream narrative.

Having any connection to "real 9/11 families", if they exist, would be incongruous with the behavior of all the fakes. They do not want to have us comparing and contrasting their behavior with the behavior of hired actors on their favorite stage.

antipodean wrote:I think most memorials can look a bit weird. When people die tragically, people who barely know the victim come out of the wood work to feed off the catharsis.
The pre- existing social group regarding Eaton was a group he was part of on an internet forum.I don't think he would have met any of them in person.
I wouldn't say this group were propping him up as a kind of back stopping. He was posting under an odd witty user name, inspired by an ex player from the club who would have been playing when he first started to attend games with his father.
I appreciate your take on this and your insight. That same story would be, of course, the perfect cover for something half-hearted or absent true knowledge. i.e.; imaginative based on bullet points handed them.

My contention is that these two fundraising props go a little beyond a "bit" weird, into "creepy". Now I don't know if that's just "footballer" culture or what, but the aesthetics of the site with the alleged "archived chat" and everything make it feel as though it's presented grimly. Worshipful of "death" and/or drinking in a dark pub. If you don't see that or get that vibe, take it as just that. A feeling. Could be just me, but I'm not seeing a lot of difference between this allegedly honorable fundraising site and a site organized around some gambling or sporting topic where boys exchange bets or cash, etc. I don't frequent a lot of sports sites, but this doesn't feel like a memorial to me. Besides that, I am not convinced this group of people knows as much as they claim to think to know. What do you know about this football group so far? Can you provide any insight into how such groups may work that would account for their lack of tact, considering I am an ignorant unsporty American who sees these things as grinning, anti-social cliques that compare to gang structure anyway?

Also, did you find any follow up to that money they made actually reaching a group? Did they choose a group for some particular reason? Whose job was it to go through a chat archive, hand pluck statements and put them together as if that looked like a high honor and not the kind of underwhelming thing it actually resembles?

Can I even remotely imagine being proud that my casual "yeah man" kind of virtual pats on the back and fake-out punching my bar buddies qualify as honoring the dead? What culture would fail to see the strangeness of presenting such frank chatter as something remotely equivalent to honor? And anyway, where is the chat this was supposedly taken from? All gone? Did it exist in the first place?

As to the supposed challenge of a family lying or pretending, I guess you've never been to a dull/typical holiday party? All your meetings with friends are gregarious affairs where we get deep and personal and try to sort out each other's psychological issues with compassion and love and deep respect? If so, awesome! And good work escaping the home Anglo culture! The horse sense answer is that it's totally different for different families and what qualifies as a lie.

For a family that benefits from some perceived social position in a community, and who may or may not show up in community (and even if they do, only under certain social constraints, e.g.; church, PTA meetings, grocery store), I imagine maintaining certain types of lies is as conventional as concealing monetary assets, other types of assets, or negative controversy from even close friends. Nobody even asks if it results in any kind of perceived discomfort. And psychos being naturally irritable keeps most people running at full speed, metaphorically, from any mention of a topic that gives rumblings of a blow out or dramatic scene they'd be forced to be a part of.

So I am not sure what you mean about how difficult it is for a family to conspire together. Families do it all the time on many levels. The "challenge" of concealing a non-existent family member would depend on how well the community knew them. If you could show that the parents have always existed in one small town or village for their entire lifetime, with no room for social branching, that would begin to be a better argument for the insolvency of a family secret. But even then, you would need to show that they are actually outgoing enough to allow themselves to get into conversation with others. And even then, how those conversations could be drawn into unconventional topics. And even then, that they are not part of some impenetrable social club such as Masons, etc. that would back up lock-arm positions and purposely draw people into those topics in order to control dialogue about them. And even if they had no connection to such groups, we are hopefully all aware that small towns thrive on perpetuating controversy and anyone intelligent with a secret would know how to play the dumb gossipers like a pack of cards.

If they live in a big city or have moved during any critical time, the whole idea of "keeping a secret from community" starts becoming rather moot entirely, unless you could prove the family was so bluddy popular and locally famous before and after 9/11 that everyone would be constantly kept abreast of all their goings-on or whatever.

So I just don't follow the argument that it's incredibly difficult to "pretend" something you don't even have to act and you leave mostly to the media to control people's imaginations about. People don't ask each other about local matters, they talk about what they all saw in their dens on "the telly".

Am I talking nonsense? You tell me.

I haven't even asked for proof of the family members you say exist, but that would at least give us a sense you know something about their social position and the community. Do you?

Now, let us dispense with all the conventional rules if we are discussing psychopaths rather than average liars. These are the sorts of people who take up high positions in society, and especially religious portions of community, very much for the number of ills that the religion permits them: Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Hindi, etc. — the allegedly devout parasites who join a protected class because of how much those leading military religions give them, and how much they are permitted to work the system against innocents around them if they repeat whatever mostly inconsequential mystical belief that religion claims absolves everyone of their evils (which they won't stop doing, and indeed perpetuate under such protection). If this is the sort of people we are dealing with on the macro level, in the military governors, there is a chance this is the kind of "friend" such sociopaths keep and reward in local regions as well. Hopefully, we aren't dealing with such people in local regions, but let's be square about it: Mafia-like groups have thoroughly infested Western culture, and something like it seems to have dominated corporate behavior. Amateur operatives are probably welcome if they merely adhere to the psychopathic "principles" and "honor among thieves" habits of the top culture, passing on tricks of the trade for those who prove loyalty (which, I suspect, a lot of Masonry really is at underworld levels).

Tell me this culture doesn't play in the world of imagination for personal gain. I don't think you, or anybody reasonable, would.

To be fair, what a lie they have going, if anything (even if they are a real legally united family, which for me is quite far from established fact) is unknown. Did such a family have a son named Robert that they warped into the cartoon vicsim pic as an identity opened up to monkeying? A dead child they resurrected for 9/11? An exploited former joke of a speculation that a wedded couple heard from their parasitic culture where "faking a child" has proven in various ways throughout history to net certain benefits? Nobody at all but a suggestion given to them by someone they know in power? We may never know, but I can't take merely the "father video" at face value presently. I need a lot more to convince me of what you're saying you're convinced of.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

What do you know about this football group so far? Can you provide any insight into how such groups may work that would account for their lack of tact, considering I am an ignorant unsporty American who sees these things as grinning, anti-social cliques that compare to gang structure anyway?
Also, did you find any follow up to that money they made actually reaching a group? Did they choose a group for some particular reason?
When you say football group I assume you mean those that post on the football team's forum, and are involved with the memorial site.http://www.remf.org.uk/home/4562414625
As far as I know the moneys raised reach it's intended beneficiaries. Funding under privileged kids to play sport. Firstly in the New York and Sussex area of the UK, although it looks as though the charity is now taking on a more global path.
Below are pics of the charity's chosen local New York beneficiaries, a local Latino community.
http://rozsouth.zenfolio.com/p518772658
Image[url][url=http://rozsouth.zenfolio.com/p518772658/e642916]Image

I think you're pretty accurate comparing gang structure with UK football culture, given the parochial nature of the beast fostering a sense of belonging.
So I just don't follow the argument that it's incredibly difficult to "pretend" something you don't even have to act and you leave mostly to the media to control people's imaginations about. People don't ask each other about local matters, they talk about what they all saw in their dens on "the telly".
Am I talking nonsense? You tell me.
People do still talk about local matters. But obviously if you are concealing something or playing out a charade like having a son, or brother you never had you would be choosey as to what groups you mixed with.
I think at one time the Eatons moved from a large town to a small village, so any secrets could be well left behind.
As I said before I believe the Eatons had a son. But it could well be they are holding onto a secret about what happened to him.
I am close to a family that have a secret. An uncle is actually a half brother but nobody dare raise the issue.
Did such a family have a son named Robert that they warped into the cartoon vicsim pic as an identity opened up to monkeying? A dead child they resurrected for 9/11?
This is quite possible given that there is a blank in his life from 19-27.
Tell me this culture doesn't play in the world of imagination for personal gain. I don't think you, or anybody reasonable, would.
These cultures give huge personal gains to those at the higher levels, but they survive by those that are duped and recruited followers into the lower levels.
but I can't take merely the "father video" at face value presently. I need a lot more to convince me of what you're saying you're convinced of.
What do you think I'm convinced of apart from Robert Eaton being a real existing person before 9/11?
In the other thread the "Father Video" came across as a bit odd. There are many more but I chose that one because of how he referred to 9/11 as "the incident" I can post more stuff here about his wife, sister etc (the video posted on here years ago) my motivation for doing so would be to gain some in sights into his disappearance. Would it suffice to convince that Eaton existed or do we have to agree to disagree?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

hoi.polloi:

Or is it these three brief comments left for a Frederick John Cox Jr. of related company "O'Neill" including another Eaton (probably unrelated by your estimation)?
I went to the University of Arizona the same time Fred did. My roommate had a crush on him. My entire sophomore year, I heard about everytime she saw, ran into or spoke to him. I actually only met him once but from all I heard of him, I felt like I had personally known him for years. I'm truly sorry for your loss.
Celeste Roll, schoolmate
Celeste Roll (So Let's Role) :lol:

I'm so glad you posted that Hoi! There's never a shortage of things to laugh about around here.

I was going to address the points being discussed by you and antipodean, but realized I've gone through this before with Nobalai (Noble Lie), at least to a similar degree (see quote from said exchange below). In my opinion the points I made back then apply here as well, and are worth noting.

I'll also add that it strikes me as odd that we find ourselves being challenged to refute the existence of a mere handful of alleged identities. I personally find it absurd to even entertain the idea that the 9/11 scam could somehow be rescued by raising the possibility that 1, 2, or even 10 of them were at one time "real people".

I'm not accusing antipodean of making that claim (or trying to do that), but I hope my point (about how upside down the challenge has become) is clear.

Okay now to my previous post.

SacredCowSlayer » January 12th, 2016, 11:26 pm wrote:
Nobalai wrote:
Most importantly
I'm planning a phone call interview with a relative of Larry Sumaya, and I would love to get the CluesForum members suggestions on exactly what to ask, and (more difficult) what evidence they might present to prove his existence and death in the towers. One part of me figures I need to be pretty strategic with the questioning since I don't want to anger the interviewee, just get out as much valuable information as possible. Another part of me thinks that by angering them (saying that people think your account is false and have actually brought up some interesting issues with death certificates and memorials etc, ) it might get them to personally come to CluesForum, make an account and start a deluge of evidence which we could evaluate, but this sounds risky.
Here is the trouble with such an endeavor in my opinion. The 9/11 perps have no doubt known about the Vicsim Report and the subsequent research for over 6 years now. At the beginning I'm sure they had to make a decision to either feign outrage over it or do everything possible to ignore and suppress it. It's clear they went with the latter of those options since the former would only have drawn unwanted attention to the horrendous images and the obvious fraud.

The Vicsim explanation to the 9/11 scam would have been blown to bits long ago (by an overwhelming flood of evidence) if the alleged deaths had been real. All it would have taken is a single relative or friend of a 9/11 victim to hear about or come across this research for the damn to break open.

The subsequent network of outrage and readily available evidence would have crushed this site. Such a response would be quite organic, natural, and indeed effective.
NOTE: Obviously the existence of genuine victims would not have allowed for any of the points, questions, and evidence laid out in the Vicsim Report.

And let's be clear about something else here. The perps have plenty of resources to mount such an effort of feigned indignation, but they cannot afford to go there. Any effort that might draw attention to this research is far too risky and would almost certainly backfire.

Now back to your efforts in reaching out to a family member of Mr. Sim... I mean Sumaya. Ask him or her what they have to prove he was real. See how creative he can be. But the main thing is to emphasize that we here at cluesforum are claiming he and the other 9/11 victims were fabricated entities designed to fool the world into thinking that people were killed by terrorists. Ask him to spread that message far and wide to the network of suffering families. That is not a risky thing to do.

As I stated above, they CANNOT afford to make a stink over this. Those images and memorials are absolutely indefensible in every way. Moreover, how can they justify just now raising hell over it after over 6 years? That is a laughable proposition to be sure.

Try to imagine how you would react if you were confronted with the suspicion that your dead relative never existed. If it were me, the evidence I would bring would be overwhelming and it would be overkill. Additionally I would be asking my deceased loved one's closest friends for copies of their pictures, videos, and mementos (just to pile it on). Of course I would explain to them that a group of researchers claim he was merely a Sim as part of a sick government scam, and that he never existed, let alone died. That might be sufficient motivation for people to come up with some evidence.

Naturally I would send this information (and my expressed outrage) to all the 9/11 survivors to make sure they and all their friends are equally pissed off and respond with forceful enthusiasm. If only ONE person made such an effort, how long would it take for the whole 9/11 victim support community to know about it? A day or two perhaps?

So, if you are curious then please go ahead and explore. But nobody here is worried. It doesn't threaten this research at all. We all have to go through our own process of researching and reaching conclusions.
omaxsteve
Banned

Will 11-9 be the new 9-11?

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Time will tell.......

As I write this on the early morning of the 9th of November, (its 1:08 AM on Wednesday morning ) we could be about to witness the greatest media hoax since the turn of the century.

Both Canadian CBC and U.S. news channels (CNN) are doing everything BUT calling a Trump victory. They are bringing out the pundits, which are all eager to spew the doomsday scenarios of a Trump presidency. There has already been mention of unrest .... "people are climbing trees" near the white house, etc.

Turn on your DVDs folks. It will be interesting to see how the media "play" the results".

Not sure what is going to happen, but I doubt the media will let this opportunity pass without sending a message to the populace...

Submitting now for time stamp purposes, going to drink some more Coca Cola Life (half the sugar) just as much caffeine. and see what develops.

I feel bad for the many honest "illegal" immigrants who will be surely concerned about their status, and I imagine that many billions will change hands with the upcoming stock market fluctuations. The "talking heads" are already speaking about international trade treaties being torn up and renegotiated .

They will talk of huge losses in the stock market, and now they are accusing Russia of rigging the elections.

its 1:23 AM EST , in Montreal, Canada. 244--215 TRUMP (on CNN)244-216 on CBC,

To be continued.

regards,

Steve O.
hoi.polloi

Re: Will 11-9 be the new 9-11?

Poor man. You're high on hype.

Take a break from the television. Especially on days like this.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

what you said
You may be right, Hoi.

Still don't know the outcome, but I find it curious that its coming down to the last few hours and now the CBCis saying that there is a 75% chance that Trump will win.

Is it too early to discuss what the implications are , as concerns, the Main Stream Media will be affected by the results, if at all?

If I were American , I would be very suspect of those reporting the outcome of the vote. I may be wrong, but I believe that the media is simply an extension of the government in the USA, (or vice versa) not sure if the govt controls the media controls the government. If Trump wins it will interesting to see if the number of fake terror events increase, decrease, or dissappear.

Hindsight is 20 -20. which is more likely:
(choose as many as you like, or add to the list)

a) Hillary pulls out a last minute miracle win?
b) Trump wins close vote
c) virtual tie.. no winner declared, or no loser accepts the result, and demands a recount
d) riots ens ue
e)one or more minority gets killed by police
f) one or more police get killed
g) major stock market and or currency crash
h)HIllary claims Russia "rigged" the election
i) Trump claims the election was rigged
J) Trump wins in a landslide
K) majority fall asleep thinking Trump has won and wake up to find he lost (i'm calling it a night at 2:00 AM)

regards,

Steve O>
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Re: LaMia 2933 Flight Hoax - 28/29-11-2016

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

Thanks for the rushed post with the typical hallmarks, nonhocapito. And for organizing the thread.
Is there a "the Simpsons 'predicted' all these hoaxes" thread?

Not wanting to derail, but looking for the strangely sounded (((Bolivian))) name of Ottenburg, I stumbled upon this:
- a tiny hamlet north of München, Bavaria, some 60 houses surrounded by farmfields
- a village in Belgium, southeast of Brussels, 2000 inhabitants

with one famous former resident, Paul Splingaerd
Paul Splingaerd (Brussels, 1842 - Xi'an, China, 1906) was the Belgian foundling who became an official or mandarin (bureaucrat) in the late Qing government. As both a Belgian and a Chinese mandarin, Paul acted as a liaison on various Sino-Belgian projects in the late nineteenth century. The best known are the negotiations for Belgium to build the first major railway in China, the Beijing-Hankou Railroad (Lu-Han Railway in China) and the development of a Belgian-Chinese industrial, mining and commercial enterprises in Lanzhou, the capital of Gansu province. Although better known in China where he was known by many names, including Lin Fuchen, Su Pe Lin Ge Er de, Lin Balu Lin Bao luo, Bi lishi Lin ('Belgian Lin'), Lin Darin, Lin Ta Jen, in European circles he developed the reputation for being the "Famous Belgian Mandarin." Paul also initiated negotiations for the First Iron Bridge Across the Yellow River in Lanzhou, China, now known as Zhongshan Qiao (Sun Yat-sen Bridge), but died before it was built.
Paul was born in Brussels in 1842, and grew up as a foster child in the farming town of Ottenburg, southeast of the capital.

At the age of 23, in 1865, Paul left Belgium with the founding members of the Belgian missionary society, the Congregatio Immaculati Cordis Mariae (CICM Missionaries, Scheut fathers, or Missionhurst in the US) to Mongolia as their handyman and lay helper. Paul later found work at the Prussian (German) Legation in Beijing where he met the German geographer and geologist, Ferdinand von Richthofen. Paul assisted Richthofen as guide and interpreter on exploratory journeys through 18 of China's provinces between 1868 and 1872 to report on the minerals, flora, fauna and peoples of the various regions.

While subsequently running a fur and wool trading business in Mongolia (1872–1881), Paul was called by viceroy Li Hongzhang to serve as Customs Inspector at the far western post of Jiuquan (also known as Suzhou) on the border with Xinjiang. During his 14 years as a mandarin in Jiuquan, he ran the Suzhou Small Pox clinic, and fostered understanding and appreciation of westerners, (((their))) culture and their technology (1881–1896).
Cluesforum link:
- the invention of diseases

Miles Mathis readers, note:
- "missionaries"
- "fake foster child", think JFK paper, Adolph Hüttler (Rothschild?)
- "cloth merchant"
After his Jiuquan assignment, Paul was called upon by agents of Leopold II of Belgium to use his understanding of Chinese language and protocol to negotiate revisions to a contract for the construction of the Beijing Hankou railway. His successful efforts were rewarded with knighthood, and received a medal designating him a Chevalier de l'Ordre de la Couronne (Order of the Crown) (1897).
"If you suck those Chinese dry of their wealth and will, you'll get rewarded by (((us)))"
Many explorers, including Richthofen's student, Sven Hedin, and famous Russian geologist Vladimir Obruchev have written about their unexpected encounters with the red-bearded Belgian Mandarin.
Paul has also been the inspiration for characters in at least two novels: Vladimir Nabokov's last novel, The Gift, and the character Mo-sieu in Jean Blaise's Maator le Mongol.

Belgian playwright Tone Brulin also based his musical, De staart van de mandarijn on Paul's life. On the 100th anniversary of Paul's 1906 death, the farming town of Ottenburg/Huldenberg, where he spent his first 21 years as a (((foster child))), a statue was erected in his honor by the regional historical society. In 2008 the city of Jiuquan, where Paul served as a ""customs inspector"" for 14 years, another statue was erected in his honor
"Customs inspector: I decide now which products you can transport from A to B"

On Vladimir Nabokov, who wrote about this jewmandarin merchant:
In Nabokov's last novel, there is a brief exchange between the narrator and his first wife. She asks, "What do you call 'genius'?" [...] "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things." I know you must not confuse the narrator with Nabokov, but I believe that in this instance Nabokov is voicing an important idea of his own.
Very true, Sir Nabokov. :wub:

"Dar (the Gift), Russian and ~Spanish, written between 1935 and 1937 in Berlin, published in serial form"
Nabokov was born on 22 April 1899 (10 April 1899 Old Style), in Saint Petersburg,b to a wealthy and prominent family of the Russian nobility. His father was the liberal lawyer, statesman, and journalist Vladimir Dmitrievich Nabokov (1870–1922) and his mother was the heiress Yelena Ivanovna née Rukavishnikova, the granddaughter of a millionaire gold-mine owner. His father was a leader of the pre-Revolutionary liberal Constitutional Democratic Party and authored numerous books and articles about criminal law and politics. His cousins included the composer Nicolas Nabokov. His paternal grandfather, Dmitry Nabokov (1827–1904), had been Russia's Justice Minister in the reign of Alexander II. His paternal grandmother was the Baltic German Baroness Maria von Korff (1842–1926).

Vladimir was the family's eldest and favorite child, with four younger siblings: Sergey (1900–45); Olga (1903–78); Elena (1906–2000) and Kiril (1912–64). Sergey would be killed in a Nazi concentration camp in 1945, after he spoke out publicly denouncing Hitler's regime. Olga is recalled by Ayn Rand (her close friend at Stoiunina Gymnasium) as having been a supporter of constitutional monarchy who had first awakened Rand's interest in politics. :wub: The youngest daughter Elena, who would in later years become Vladimir's favourite sibling, published her correspondence with her brother in 1985 and would become an important living source for later biographers of Nabokov.
The by Mathis sharply remarked "war between Jewish and cryptojewish/infiltrating industrialist scum and infiltrated monarchic/nobility/old money seemingly a little bet less scum".

Although for Nabokov it turned out to be:
In March 1922, Nabokov's father was fatally shot in Berlin by the Russian monarchist Piotr Shabelsky-Bork as he was trying to shield the real target, Pavel Milyukov, a leader of the Constitutional Democratic Party-in-exile. This mistaken, violent death [?] would echo again and again in Nabokov's fiction, where characters would meet their deaths under accidental terms.
Spasiba, Mr. Nabokov. :ph34r:

Notice the wording "terms" and not "circumstances"
patrix

Re: Nine die in lorry ‘attack’ on Berlin Christmas market

Unread post by patrix »

>Be afraid, be VERY AFRAID! :P

Exactly. I remember just this summer when there was the Nice attack and Dallas shootings I was winded up about it. I knew it probably was false flags since I had gotten into the 9/11 conspiracy, but I believed real people got killed. But now I’ve looked at September Clues and found this forum. I still don’t want to dismiss everything as hoaxed off the bat, but I’m very suspicious of these current events. The Russian ambassador shooting looked very staged. I hope it’s possible to get to the bottom of this.
hoi.polloi

Re: Nine die in lorry ‘attack’ on Berlin Christmas market

patrix » December 20th, 2016, 3:14 pm wrote:>Be afraid, be VERY AFRAID! :P

Exactly. I remember just this summer when there was the Nice attack and Dallas shootings I was winded up about it. I knew it probably was false flags since I had gotten into the 9/11 conspiracy, but I believed real people got killed. But now I’ve looked at September Clues and found this forum. I still don’t want to dismiss everything as hoaxed off the bat, but I’m very suspicious of these current events. The Russian ambassador shooting looked very staged. I hope it’s possible to get to the bottom of this.
What's "the 9/11 conspiracy" in your own words?

Of course you don't dismiss "everything as hoaxed". What do you think this site is about? We look at evidence of fakery.

Also, excuse me, but what do you mean by writing "winded up"? Did you mean wound up, maybe?

The Russian Ambassador topic has its own thread. If you intend to "get to the bottom of this", you have to be a person engaged with the world, who uses their own senses. After your post about the NASA divers, I'd expect you to pretty much already understand all this.

Please try to build up more posts with relevant research in appropriate threads rather than posting personal anecdotes about your emotions. Thank you.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Um

So

I'm not a native english speaker and may be a bit "chatty" (hope that's a correct use of that term) since there aren't many places to discuss these kind of topics. I also dont see that many posts so I thought Id post some comments. No harm meant OK?

But I guess you have had your share of shills just like on r/conspiracy at Reddit which has went totally useless latley.

Anyway I think you should consider being a little bit less passive aggressive on newcomers. Thank you... I'll shut up for now.
hoi.polloi

Perhaps you mean no harm, but yes indeed — we have had entirely too much fluff from shills pretending to be into the research and producing less themselves.

Sorry if you take vetting for "aggression". Still, I hope you keep in mind this site should not necessarily serve as any kind of replacement for making real community or friends. Instead, it should be considered as tools and information for you to bring home to your community.

I would challenge you to word just exactly what you typed as "chatty" in oral speech to your friends and family rather than us.

Why?

Because that's where real change happens. You might save generic musings for the CHATBOX or elsewhere but please keep threads as academic as you can muster. Thank you.

You might also consider going to Fakeologist.com for therapeutic audio chat, but be careful. Ab definitely does not spend much time vetting for agents or suspicious behavior.

Absolutely nothing personal is meant. Quite the opposite. You are probably a very great person. We just can't afford too much jibber jabber and even speculation when there are important proofs to show to the world. Thank you for understanding.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I hear you

I have actually asked to be on fakeologist. Looking forward to be "shill probed" if I'm invited -_-

It's a bit weird to have conversations like this and sometimes it feels like the shills are doing their deed without even being present making everyone suspicious. But its also understandable since the greatest lies ever conceived by humans are the subject matter. And the truth is what they fear most.

And I do speak in person to anyone who will listen about these things. I cannot think of anything more important.

Take care Hoi.polloi. I'll try not making any more shitposts -_- /Patrik
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » December 20th, 2016, 2:54 pm wrote:Um

So

I'm not a native english speaker and may be a bit "chatty" (hope that's a correct use of that term) since there aren't many places to discuss these kind of topics. I also dont see that many posts so I thought Id post some comments. No harm meant OK?

But I guess you have had your share of shills just like on r/conspiracy at Reddit which has went totally useless latley.

Anyway I think you should consider being a little bit less passive aggressive on newcomers. Thank you... I'll shut up for now.
Using correct spelling on this site is important. I've highlighted in red three words that are spell-checked (underlined with a squiggly red line) in the reply box. Please make use of the spell-checker to correct misspellings. Spellcheck will also underline proper nouns (like names such as Reddit) which you can ignore if you know that the names are spelled correctly. (Correct spellings are English, don't, and lately.)

Thank you.
HonestlyNow

Re: Satellites : general discussion and musings

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix wrote: Cluesforum is not the only site analyzing space imagery and pointing out problems with it. See http://www.aulis.com/ for example.
I wonder why they have Judy Wood's book for sale at this site.