THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
JLapage

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Unread post by JLapage »

ICfreely wrote:I reiterate that everyone (especially Jews) should familiarize themselves with the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. I don't believe it's a Jewish conspiracy. In other words, I don't think all Jews are in on it. How can they be? I can't say the same for JPM's and their Masonic lackeys. The Iranian revolution is a classic case study of how the learned elders topple Kingdoms.

Decadence and Downfall: The Shah of Iran's Ultimate Party - BBC Documentary

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s36jSegtVfY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s36jSegtVfY
The party at Persepolis that paved the way for the downfall of a dictator.
A commentary on the video quoted above.
I understand the Islamic Revolution in Iran to be unique. It seems to me that it might be the only successful revolution to be carried out by non-zionists. All other revolutions starting with the French revolution and beyond are in fact Zionist led revolutions which more than likely use the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as a blue print.
The position of Iran in the modern era (after WWII) was to be artificially manufactured. If you read between the lines, you could glean this information from the video itself.

The idea was for Iran to be viewed as a top tier nation by the rest of the heads of states of planet earth’s family of nations. At the same time the opinion of everyday Iranian people did not really matter to the perpetrators. The legitimacy of such a grand monarch did not have to come from them. The idea was to obtain the consent of the heads of state for this artificially imposed hierarchical position of the “Persian Empire” in this world. This fairy tale can only be concocted in the minds of people who don’t take into account the lives of regular Iranians. In fact that approach made sense to the inventors (maybe the “Learned Elders of Zion”?) of this “Modern Persian Empire” hoax since the people were so backward that they wouldn’t know what to do about such a fait accompli of someone at the helm of the country believing himself to be the so called Shah N Shah” and who as it turned out was nothing but a petty and ruthless dictator. To achieve that status of a top tier nation and to create this new rank of the Modern Persian Empire with a Shah n Shah as its monarch, the perpetrators of this hoax thought of a ‘novel idea’ create a party where the heads of states of the nations are invited. That will do the trick.
1:35; the party is like a debutante ball. It’s like coming out party. The idea was that Tehran wanted to join the top tier nations with a bang. But it was the wrong bang”
Note the silliness, you can make up for the backwardness of the nation by just throwing out a huge party which ended up demonstrating the pettiness and shallowness of those so called leaders of the creations called nation states.
1:50; If you spend hundreds of millions you have to answer to somebody. One day you pay”
The Iranian people were so backward that many of them viewed the Shah as a ‘god’. It was sad and ungodly to see people bowing down to this false god.
3:40: Shah: I have a firm belief that I have a mission to accomplish and I believe in God that is why I say, I have a divine command to do what I am doing. And this in addition to the special relationship between the Persian people and their king helps make it a special relationship that maybe some other people could not understand.
Unfortunately for him and as it turned out, it was the Persian people themselves who could not understand nor identify the special relationship that he was talking about. They felt so oppressed and bullied that they ended up revolting by ushering in the only type of government that was created outside of the hands and minds of the so called “Learned Elders of Zion,” the so called Powers That Be as I prefer to call them.
8:42 Abdolreza Ansari Member, Organizing Committee: If we knew what we were getting into, we would never have tried it…. People thought that the celebrations were a joke.
Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.
12:15 Meanwhile ‘intellectuals’ had been arguing since the late 19th century that the reason for colonialism, the reason for Iran’s weakness is Islam.
5:00 Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971: There were no elections back then. The people around the Shah were all flatterers and boot lickers
This is very familiar refrain. Blame the misery of the people on their religion and not on the fact that all the riches of the country are siphoned by the Shah and his handlers.

Before the Islamic revolution, the regular people were trying to survive and to find out how to come out from under the yolk of such a dictatorial regime.
5:15: Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971: As time went on we were keen to learn, to find our place in the world. We were stopped. Even reading a book was difficult. If we were found with a banned book, they’d beat us half to death. And if the person was weak they’d talk.
In 1952 Mossadegh the PM was attempting to speak for the majority of the people and challenged the supreme role of the Shah. A constitutional crisis developed on who should control the army. Mossadegh viewed this as his role according to the constitution. This would reduce the Shah to a figurehead with Mossadegh taking the executive duties of government. The dispute led to a coup which toppled Mossadegh. The coup was engineered by the CIA. After the coup the Shah felt relieved, and this despite the fact that he was back in power not as the Iranian people had hoped and regardless of the fact that he was back in his palace due to a coup led by foreigners.
16:20: Shah: Until 53, my life was a succession of pain, and suffering, and humiliation
He made a choice to maintain power by brutal force. He opted to surround himself with the SAVAK a Zionist inspired terrorist organization to suppress his own people. In order to project an image of legitimacy in the eyes of the heads of states he decided to organize the huge party mentioned earlier.

The people, in the meantime, continued to suffer more intensely with the crueler methods employed by the Shah's police.
21:16 Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971: The secret police raided our home. My mum woke me up. They were searching everywhere but they found nothing. I couldn’t believe it with all the banned books in the house. That’s when I became political. What kind of a system is this? The longer the Shah reigned the worse the oppression became. It was the opposite of what Cyrus stood for.
The Shah at the urging of his Zionist handlers created a top to bottom revolution, the so called White Revolution. You can see for yourselves the humiliation of the people kissing the hands and feet of the ‘benevolent’ dictator who is so kind as to emancipate the women by allowing them to vote and by permitting them to get rid of the veil.
22:54: Shah: If you are happy that your country is saying good bye to a feudalistic system. If you are unhappy that half of the population of your country, the women, are emancipated well, this I cannot help.
Resistance to this fake revolution which caused 15000 Iranians to be killed by tanks and machine guns was wide spread. Khomeini led the charges against the Shah for trying to put down Islam. The Shah answers by sending commandos to attack religious students in the Qom religious schools. Some of the religious students are killed in this overt terrorist action.
23:50: It’s a declaration of war against the clergy
He decides to exile Khomeini.
23:22: Shah: I had to send one of those stubborn obscurantist clergymen abroad. He had to travel.
Before being exiled, Khomeini left a message to his supporters.
24:47 Khomeini: The shameful so called white revolution which in a single day caused 15000 Muslims to be killed by tanks and machine guns has made the fate of our people even bleaker. In many of our cities and most of our villages there are no doctors or medicine. There are no signs of schools, baths or drinking water. In some villages, the children are so hungry that they graze the fields. But this tyrannical regime spends millions of dollars on various festivals. Most catastrophic of all, the 2500th anniversary of the founding of the monarchy. Let the world know that these celebrations have nothing to do with the noble Muslim people of Iran. All those who take part are traitors to Islam and to the Iranian people.
Meanwhile, the preparations for the ultimate party of the Shah were in full gear.
30:24 Queen Farah Diba: We are working so hard we have no time to think of anything else
I don't know what she is talking about 'working hard'. Working hard giving orders and trying on the most expensive dresses?
33:11 working so hard that resulted in 47Km of silk, 18 tons of food, 180 waiters, 12000 bottles of whiskey, 25000 bottles of wine, 60000 troops, 250 bullet proof limousines, 360000 eggs, 6000 costumed soldiers,
They also built a type of 'forest' in that desert by importing all the trees from Europe. they also imported 50000 birds to populate that forest. However the poor birds died after just three days due to the foreign climate to which they were unaccustomed.

The Shah was using the legend of Cyrus to buttress his lofty position as the modern monarch that has succeeded to the legendary Persian emperor.
39:41: Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971:It was a very bad time for Iran in terms of terror and oppression. I all felt very artificial. When he (the Shah) said (to Cyrus)” sleep we are awake” It was a joke. From that moment the Shah became a symbol of absurdity and hate
40:25: The opposition focused on one sentence: “Cyrus sleep calm. We are awake” The people joked “Sleep calm we’re ruining the country. Sleep calm we’re spending the oil money” “Sleep calm we’re pissing away all the wealth”
The Shah ordered the strictest safety measures to be imposed on the country and its citizens. The borders were closed. All the universities were shut down to make it safe during the party. All student representatives were arrested, every single one of them.
46:45 Journalist asks the Shah:
Is it true that protests are forbidden at the university?
Shah answers:
Which protests? Against what? Against the politic of our country which is a politic of national independence? That’s not even a question anyone talks about.
Meanwhile, in some capitals there were people who criticized the decadence and tyranny of the Shah.
Voice over: some critics the West the Shah is a dictator. Not a liberal man at all.
The criticism against the Shah dissuaded some leaders from attending the extravaganza.
47:15 Majid Zarbakhsh student leader: Five monarchs and five presidents didn’t attend. The excuses they gave weren’t credible. They were put under a lot of pressure so that they do not take part in the ceremony.
It was also emphasized by many leaders that the legitimacy of the Shah cannot come from few foreign head of states.
47:54 Abol Sadr: When you gather all the countries of the world, you’re basing your legitimacy on them. Your celebration is not for your people but for them. They’re the important ones, not your own people
. Regardless the violent oppression of those who are perceived as trouble makers continued.
Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971: They arrested me a month before the celebrations. I remember the lights going up in Shah Reza Street. The prison was so crowded, there was no room to sleep. No one could sleep where I was sleeping. I’m really small but my legs still stuck out.
Journalist asks the Shah about the cost of the extravagant celebrations while there are people in need. The Shah:
“…really the only expenses that are made for the festivities are for the official dinners that we are going to give our guests. This is the least that we could do for such a gathering.
1:02:42 : Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971:The first thing they did was to take you to the torture room. If they found something on you like an illegal book they’d hit you until they got what they wanted.
At its peak they were said to be 5000 political prisoners and 10000 secret police.
The Shah justifies the oppressive methods. He said
“ What I can say is that we are now sophisticated enough to use the same methods that you people are using for interrogating the people that you have to.
1:03:30Journalist asks him referring to the torturous interrogation methods:
Do you regard that as justified?
Shah:
It depends on what cases. In cases of betrayal of one’s country, I could say anything goes.
1:02:42: Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971:They bound your hands and feet. They had different whips for different purposes. They used the thicket one first. When your feet swelled up, they’d use a thinner one. If they used too thick a whip it could break your toes.
The Shah justifies the methods as beyond the control of the torturers. At 1:04:16 the Shah says
“ You can see films for instance. You can hear stories that even in police prisons, police officer or detective (?) gets so mad at the behavior of the fellow that he has just arrested that he loses his head and he just punches on that fellow or breaks a chair on his head. These are human reactions that uuh it’s almost beyond control.
As the rumblings of dissatisfaction with his harsh rule grow, the protests get more frequent, the Shah and his handlers feel that it might be time to change course. They thought they might try to beg the people to maintain the monarchy. The Shah tries to ask for forgiveness knowing that other heads of state will not and cannot bring him legitimacy in the eyes of the Iranian people.
“ As your King, I repeat my oath to the people of Iran and solemnly vow that all the mistakes, the cruelty and corruption of the past will not be repeated.
1:12:12 Journalist asks him something about his feelings of loneliness in those days. Shah:
Yes it’s very special case if I can say so.
Journalist:
In what way is it special?
Shah:
I mean to be as you say the king of kings.
Journalist:
and it means you are lonely because you really have no one to go to for advice who is above you?
Shah;
Well There is always God.
Esmaeil Khataie Student Representative 1969-1971: We never had freedom. We wanted to read. We wanted to understand. We wanted to be at peace. As I look back now, I realize that they arrested the best people. Why? for reading books, for speaking out against the Shah. You couldn’t . They’d tell us to chase girls, fool around, make money. They even offered to pay us just to keep us out of politics. That’s not possible anywhere. It wasn’t possible then, It’s not possible in the Islamic republic now or in France. Young people will always look for answers.
Last edited by JLapage on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Backwards?
Iran: A Vast Diaspora Abroad and Millions of Refugees at Home

However, what makes Iran's migration story unique is that it has experienced simultaneous emigration and immigration to extreme degrees. In its recent history, Iran has laid claim to producing the highest rates of brain drain in the world while simultaneously topping the list as the world's largest refugee haven, mainly for Afghans and Iraqis. Iran also exhibits one of the steepest urban growth rates in the world, largely driven by internal migration from rural areas.

In the 1977-1978 academic year, about 100,000 Iranians were studying abroad [thanks to government grants & stipends], of whom 36,220 were enrolled in U.S. institutes of higher learning; the rest were mainly in the United Kingdom, West Germany, France, Austria, and Italy. In the 1978-1979 academic year, the number of Iranian students enrolled in the United States totaled 45,340, peaking at 51,310 in 1979-1980. According to the Institute of International Education, more Iranian students studied in the United States at this time than students from any other country.

Characteristics of the Iranian Diaspora
According to the 2000 census, the Iranian ancestral group in the United States — meaning those who claim Iranian ancestry — is among the most highly educated in the country. More than one in four Iranian Americans over the age of 25 hold a graduate degree or above, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups, according to the Iranian Studies Group [MIT]. In addition, their per capita average income is 50 percent higher than that of the U.S. population overall.

The Endurance of the Brain Drain
Twenty-seven years after the revolution, emigration of the highly skilled has intensified yet again. Though there have been periods of ebb and flow, the brain drain is one element that all of Iran's migratory waves have in common.

In January 2006, the International Monetary Fund claimed that Iran ranks highest in brain drain among 91 developing and developed countries, with an estimated 150,000 to 180,000 educated people exiting per year. According to a 1999 study, the brain drain from Iran to the United States, measured by migration rates of the individuals with tertiary education, is the highest in Asia.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/ ... gees-home/
:huh:
Highest science & technology growth rate in the world, 1000% increase in 9 years (1995–2004); Iran has increased its academic publishing output from 0.0003% of world's total output in 1970 to 0.29% by 2004 (That is ~100000% growth in 33 years),[139] by 2008 Iran's share had reached 1.02% of the world's total output (~340000% growth in 37 years);[140] Iran's 2009 growth rate in science & technology was highest globally being 11 times faster than the world's average rate; Iran has been doubling its scientific output every 3 years;[141] In 2009 ranked at 22nd by total scientific output; 19th in mathematics output, 17th in computer science applications output, 15th in nuclear technology output; 28th in physics output; 16th in aerospace technology output; 17th in medicine output, 13th in chemistry output & 15th in nanotechnology output

Iran has the world's largest fleet of vehicles running on CNG at 2.86 million NGVs and 1,800 fueling stations by the end of 2011;[162] Iran is also the world's fastest growing NGV market[163][164][165] By end of 2011, Iran's refueling stations had a total of 10,656 gas dispensers with installed cumulative capacity of 1.93 million cubic meters per hour & supplying more than 17 million cubic meters of gas per day to NGV's; The number of fueling stations is to increase to 2,500 by the end of 2012 and to more than 3,000 in 2013

Host to the world's largest and longest staying foreign refugees population; Mostly Iraqi and Afghan refugees; More info: Afghan Refugees in Iran; As of 2010 there are more than 3 million Afghan refugees living in Iran, and in the prior three decades Iran has been host to an average refugee population of over 5 million

Iran has the world's largest Islamic banking sector valued at 235.5 billion US dollars

Islamic Azad University is the world's third largest university with more than 1.3 million students enrolled, it is also the world's largest private university

Total proven natural gas reserves of 33.1 trillion cubic meters or 15.8% of the world's total reserves

Total hydrocarbon reserves of Iran including both oil and natural gas measured in barrel of oil equivalent (boe) stands at 301.7 billion just after Saudi Arabia's 302.5 billion boe and ahead of Russia's 198.3 billion boe; Alternatively Iranian government puts the total reserve at 324 billion boe;[60] Iran is the only country with large reserves of both gas and oil; Iran is also the only country with large hydrocarbon reserves which has the potential to massively increase its production due to its current low production levels

Diesel fuel prices in Iran are the second cheapest in the world; One liter of diesel costs in commodity barter comparison: ~0.3 of a hen egg

Highest natural radioactivity level in the world (Ramsar); Annual dose of 260 mSv; More info: Acute radiation syndrome & Ionizing radiation

The world's oldest water reservoir is in Gonabad, is more than 2700 years old & is still in use; It is also the world's largest qanat

Great Wall of Gorgan is the second longest defensive wall in existence after the Great Wall of China

World's largest Sovereign jewels collection

Highest number of national capital relocations; Iran has had 31 former capitals before Tehran (1796).

Expectation of lost healthy years (Male) of 10.4 years on average at birth; Ranked from highest loss of healthy years to lowest; Iran is 2nd after Yemen in the world & followed by Iraq :(

Expectation of lost healthy years (Female) of 12.5 years on average at birth; Ranked from highest loss of healthy years to lowest; Iran has the highest loss of healthy years for females in the world :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... mographics
ICfreely

Shah N' Shahbanu

Shah Of Persia's Coronation + State Opening Of Parliament (1967)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HIi7rWMUg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HIi7rWMUg

Seriously, where did we go wrong? :lol:

Queen In Persia - Reel 2 (1961)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJFMM-zjho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJFMM-zjho
ICfreely

David Frost interview with the Shah of Iran - 1979

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2BY7Z_QbdI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2BY7Z_QbdI

38:54 – Shah Pahlavi: I have no report from General Gharabaghi but what I know is General Gharabaghi and his friend, General Fardoust – that is a tragedy that I don’t know even if Homer could describe (or Shakespeare). I can’t, anyway. General Fardoust was my old friend… He was brought up among our families… And these two people haven’t been touched by the revolution. How could that be explained?

Good question!

Abbas Gharabaghi
…on 11 February 1979 Gharabaghi, along with 22 other senior military leaders, withdrew support of Bakhtiar, thus tacitly supporting the revolutionary Islamic republic.[2][3]

It is said that his decision to declare the army's "neutrality" was the main reason for the final triumph of the Iranian Islamic Revolution which ended the monarchy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_Gharabaghi
Hossein Fardoust
Fardoust remained a close confidant of the Crown Prince and years later served for ten years as deputy of SAVAK, running day-to-day affairs of the security and intelligence bureau, after heading the Special Intelligence Bureau of Iran - sometimes described as a sort of "SAVAK within SAVAK" for approximately 20 years. The Special Intelligence Bureau of Iran or, in Persian, "daftar-dar" allowed Fardoust to be the ultimate holder of raw intel and provider of reports to the Shah of Iran. Fardoust admits to have penned down all the reported data by SAVAK, Les Deuxiume Bureau of the Army, etc. using pencil when reports of intelligence came by highest members of the intelligence community. Using pencil enabled him to manipulate and change the reports as he wished per MI6 directions. Hence as a result Shah of Iran and other members of the Senate were misinformed about every bit of information till the last moment. Khomeini was the end result and answer to the communism which the British called an Islamic Green Belt starting from Pakistan all the way to Turkey.

Fardoust was one of the few generals in the Iranian military who did not flee the country or was arrested after the Bakhtiar regime collapsed. Immediately after the 1979 Revolution that overthrew the monarchy, it was rumoured Fardoust had "defected to the other side, handing over crucial files, and transformed SAVAK into SAVAMA" (Sazman-e Ettela'at va Amniat-e Melli-e Iran), the new secret security organization of the Islamic Republic[3] later renamed the Ministry of Intelligence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hossein_Fardoust
These two (of many) opportunistic traitors (if not moles) laid the blame on others.

Fardoust (according to the Islamic Republic of Iran) posthumously blamed:

The book, entitled Khaterat-e Arteshbod-e Baznesheshteh Hossein Fardoust (The Memoirs of Retired General Hossein Fardoust), expanded on the themes of corruption and conspiracy in the Shah's court and government. The book alleges that foreign imperial powers, especially Britain, dominated Iran and nourished the Freemasons the Bahá'ís and the Jews—which the book claims most Iranian politicians belonged to the Freemasons and that the Jews, controlled "not only Israel but also the United States." Another surprising fact Fardoust—or the book credited to him—claimed to reveal was that celebrated nationalist Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadeq was not a mortal enemy of the British, but had "always favored" them, and his campaign to nationalize the British Anglo-Iranian Oil Company had been inspired by `the British themselves.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hossein_F ... ly_memoirs

Gharabaghi blamed:

He justifies his decision to declare the army's "neutrality" as the only reasonable solution given the circumstances and in order to prevent further bloodshed and calls Bakhtiar a traitor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_Gharabaghi#Works

Was the Shah’s government corrupt?

Yes! What government isn’t?

During the 1970’s, when the Shah of Iran was in power, anti Shah opposition groups in exile made sensational claims against the Shah of Iran that he committed human rights violations and killed tens of thousands of people. Since the Shah was overthrown in 1979, the number of people killed by the Islamist regime in Iran under its various leaders has dwarfed into insignificance whatever excesses the Shah of Iran and his secret police might have inflicted upon opponents.

The same pattern can be discerned in Cuba, where dictaor Fulgencio Batista was overthrown by Fidel Castro, who denounced the crimes of his predecessor and then vastly exceeded them when he took over Cuba.

http://globetribune.info/2012/10/25/dav ... ran-video/
Was the Shah a ruthless, bloodthirsty despot who wanted to maintain power at any cost?

IMO, no!

Given the nuke hoax, space hoax and the war of terrorism I think the excerpts from the following article are closer to the truth.
Why The West Created The Islamic Republic of Iran, And Why It Wants To Destroy It Now

According to conventional wisdom, Washington and Tehran have hated each other since the 1979 Islamic Revolution and the Iranian-American hostage crisis that occurred shortly after. But when we look past the surface of events and official rhetoric we find very little evidence to support this claim.

The fact of the matter is that the roots of the totalitarian Islamic Republic of Iran are as much in the West as they are in Iran. The Iranian Islamic Revolution was not as romantic as the academic specialists of the West like to think, especially anti-imperialist liberals. Ayatollah Khomeini was not a Che-like figure with a beard and a turban. He had no love for the people of Iran and hated freedom. And the historical record shows that Washington's most powerful national security insiders played a key role in the formation of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the subsequent Iranian-American hostage crisis that culminated in the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980.

Symbolically, the hostage crisis was very powerful. It radicalized the Iranian people, immortalized Khomeini, made President Carter look weak, made President Reagan look strong, and made the American people hate Iran. Both totalitarian gangs in America and Iran benefited from the crisis that they created. And it has not remained in the past. American and Iranian tyrants continue to use the image of American hostages blindfolded by Iranian religious radicals for their selfish political purposes. But the people of America and Iran have suffered because of the unnatural separation between the two nations.

Thus, far from hating each other, the totalitarian rulers of America and Iran secretly love each other because they depend on each other politically and psychologically to preserve their power. During periods of economic hardship and intense political upheaval, the unjust rulers of both countries deploy the most common tactic in the ruler's playbook to defect blame from themselves and protect their ill-gotten power: Fear.

Using fear instead of love to rule over the people is Machiavelli's famous advice to rulers. In modern totalitarian states, fear is the modus operandi. American, Iranian, and Israel leaders frighten the people with totalitarian propaganda, keep their countries distracted by an external enemy, and accuse their critics of treason. This is the Nazi-model of ruling a society. People are treated as slaves and worthless animals. In America, critics of the government are not accused of being traitors, but of being conspiracy theorists, paranoid, and mentally deranged. And it has worked really well until now.

Washington's hype of the Iranian threat to the international order serves the economic and political interests of the ruling cabal in America and war-hungry freaks in Israel. America's tyrants need enemies to preserve their war-based rule and national security dictatorship. And Iran's Islamic tyrants need the Great Satan and Zionist Serpent as enemies in order to legitimize their harsh rule over Iran.

The unjust rulers of Iran loot Iran's natural resource wealth while pretending to hate the enemy, and America's unjust rulers do the same thing. Without a state of endless war, their power will collapse. We are dealing with very barbaric, immoral, and anti-democratic regimes that use deception and terror to subdue the people. War and chaos are like mother's milk to the totalitarian monsters of America, England, Israel, and Iran. These are creatures of hell and darkness. Bush, Cheney, Blair, Obama, Khamenei, and Netanyahu all deserve the death penalty.

The societies of America, Israel, and Iran have been built on war and they are defined by it. War consumes all three societies emotionally, spiritually, psychologically, and politically. The vampires who lead all three countries feed off of the hatred and fear that they create. They literally see the people as already dead, soulless animals who deserve to perish.

People have been dehumanized by modern warfare so much that the deaths of millions doesn't mean anything anymore. The dehumanization of mankind has reached the point where the shadow international rulers of the American empire are seriously implementing a global depopulation operation.

A third world war is the artificial creation of the crazy monsters who rule our world. The organized destruction of America, Israel, and Iran will create new opportunities for the shameless war profiteers, global arms manufacturers, big oil men, and international banksters to keep stealing. They are rotten, cruel, and insane thieves who deserve to be hanged for their crimes against humanity.

http://disquietreservations.blogspot.co ... ic-of.html
ICfreely

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

simonshack wrote:*
Just a last thought - from an Italian speaker's perspective (Fermi was of course Italian): please know that, in Italian, the word "CHICAGO" sounds exactly like the words "ci cago" - which literally means: "I shit (defecate) in it". I kid you not. The Chicago Pile. Smelly stuff, you might say...
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2390756
I’d say Fermi & Co. clearly spoke the cosmic tongue.
Tracking the chocolate smell in Chicago
Savants launched into lectures on the roots of the name Chicago, pointing out that it came from the word used by the Miami and Illinois peoples for both "striped skunk" and "stinky wild onion."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/colu ... olumn.html
Disc: Etymology of 'Chicago'

If an intelligent non-linguist layman would like an etymology based on breaking down the word, it would be: 'chic' (urine) + 'ag' (animal marker) which equals 'urine animal'. However, it must be kept in mind that 'urinating animal' is closer.

Why is that etymology closer? What is your reasoning for this?

The end o in 'Chicago' I'll call a "vestigial stem extender" (or vestigial noun formative) - as it might be called in Algonquian linguistics. Three syllables. Chicago.

If 'Chicago' comes from 'skunk', and Siebert's etymology of Proto-Algonquian *sheka:kwa 'skunk' is correct, the 'o' is only in the English word. The /w/ is part of the final that means 'bushy-tailed animal'. The final /a/ is a suffix that marks animate nouns. There is no "vestigial stem extender" in this word, nor do Algonquianist linguists use the term "vestigial stem extender".
http://www.linguistlist.org/issues/11/11-1704.html
About the name Chicago
The meaning of the name Chicago: Onion Or Skunk
The origin of the name Chicago: Native American
Notes: A city in Illinois founded in 1833. A Canadian French form of an Algonquian word--either sheka:ko:heki meaning "place of the wild onion" (Fox Tribe), or shika:konk meaning "at the skunk place" or "place of the bad smell" (Ojibwa Tribe).

http://www.babynames.com/name/CHICAGO\\
Chicago Sunroof
The act of taking a dump through an open sunroof into an automobile.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20sunroof
P.S.

Sorry hoi. I couldn't help it. :P
ICfreely

"The best things in life are FREE! If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the largest pile of assumptions!" - Sir(tainly not) ICfreely
ICfreely

Seriously, what's not to love? :P

Jewish journey to Iran

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHcugV6vgDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHcugV6vgDU

11:41

Steve Ganot: What was the thing that surprised you the most about your trip?

Annika Hernroth-Rothstein: How much I love the country.

Steve Ganot: Really?

Annika Hernroth-Rothstein: ...aside from Israel, I’ve never fallen that deeply in love with a country...
ICfreely

Dear Simon,

If things are too hectic in Italy, I suggest you follow in the footsteps of Marco Polo for a change of pace.
Once Upon a Time in Iran: Cloudio and Riccardo (Everyday life in Tehran)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1B8brgOw4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1B8brgOw4w

Published on Jan 9, 2016

"Cloudio and Riccardo are two Italians who have decided to live in Iran. Riccardo is a professional chef and owns his own restaurant in northern Tehran where he serves Italian food. Cloudio has been living in Tehran for some time and speaks Farsi fluently. He started to learn Farsi in the University of Venice in Italy and travelled to Iran to complete his education, now he even has his own student which he tutors. Cloudio is planning on writing a travel guide of Tehran. This documentary follows these two friends on a routine day in Tehran and provides an interesting perspective of life in Iran’s capital city."
6:47
Einstein once said this theory (Prof. Hessabi’s Model of an Infinite Particle) would revolutionize modern physics in the near future.
As always, Einstein Akbar!
ICfreely

Re: Letters to the Government: I don't want to fund TV faker

hoi.polloi wrote:It's time to remind them, instead, that we are the bosses of what happens with our funds, our airwaves, etc.

Sorry, my dear, Hoi. That's a bit Ralph Naderish if you ask me. I don't fashion myself a boss of 'our' funds, 'our' airwaves, etc. But I do support your right to believe you are.

hoi.polloi wrote:...we can ask/demand that they should not be subjected to emotionally damaging/traumatizing lies fabricated by the government.

I also support your right to demand government solutions for government fabricated problems.

hoi.polloi wrote:I challenge you to come up with something that reaches out to other human beings in real life.
You know nothing of what I've done for other human beings in real life, grasshopper! Spare me your empty rhetoric!

ADMIN NOTICE (simon) : You're sounding more and more like that clown "ozzybinoswald", IC. Not good.
Cluesforum readers get a one-month respite from having to read your increasingly vapid tripe of late. Happy vacation.
bostonterrierowner

Letters to the Government: I don't want to fund TV fakery

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Good points. I'm glad to hear them. Though "spending" something that doesn't exist in the first place itself isn't real, either.
Engraving false understanding of what money is and how it works in our minds is one of the major dumbing down tactics performed on us by TPTB.

Money is always created ex nihilo and represents someone's liability.

If I asked you to do something for me in exchange of some future favor it would be an endogenous money creating activity.

In modern economies vast majority of money is created by commercial banks originating loans.
hoi.polloi

Re: Letters to the Government: I don't want to fund TV faker

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Since this topic risks getting derailed by a different understanding of what money is, I'm moving it to bank discussions once we can settle on some kind of agreement here in the DERAILING ROOM.

To continue the discussion here, I want to remind you that using terms that imply money is inherent to biology is a rather weird way of introducing the concept that we can discuss what money is.

I wasn't aware money grows from anything. It's a human invention used to shorten value systems into transactions, no?
Engraving false understanding of what money is and how it works in our minds is one of the major dumbing down tactics performed on us by TPTB.
Engraving "false" understandings of what money is would be pretty much any description of what money is besides a common understanding about it. Beware of psy-opping yourself.

Money is fiction. It is a collective agreement based on actions and verbal, oral and tacit agreements, no? You're saying it's endogenous to humans. Really? That's the word you want to use? I think then you might want to break down what exactly you're talking about. Last time I checked, my cells were not engraved with anything like "Federal Reserve Note".

So when you say "money", you must be referring to one of three things we talked about in the money issue of The Clues Chronicle:

1. An agreed value from a value system
2. The abstraction of such in any form — be it symbol or index
3. The material of that symbol or index, like a coin or bill

I would say none of those are actually "endogenous" to humans, unless you are talking about the first realm: tendencies of people to create value systems.

Telling me a parasitic bank is inseparable from biology is playing loosy-goosy with your definitions. No need to argue about that, we actually want to distinguish between concepts here.
ICfreely

ADMIN NOTICE (simon) : You're sounding more and more like that clown "ozzybinoswald", IC.
Et tu, Shackus? Ninja please!
Not good.
Not good at all. We needn’t lower ourselves to the level of deeply confused trickster ‘gods’ of destiny.
Cluesforum readers get a one-month respite from having to read your increasingly vapid tripe of late. Happy vacation.
It’s funny you say that. Of late I’ve caught myself saying, “GIVE ME A FA-KING BREAK!” in response to many of your & Hoi’s posts. And you finally did! :lol:

It’s like you read my mind. That’s so kind, thoughtful and considerate of you guys. :P

So thank you, sirs, I’ll have me another (I need it!). It’s the very least I could do.

The summer is short…

Tabestoon Kootahe – Zedbazi

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982ivgppQ6E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982ivgppQ6E

0:33
Torch of Freedumb: check
Obligatory Tramp Stamp: check
Dysnification Status: Rebel Without a Clue

1:19
Where’s Walty?

1:45
Creep alert! (Stalker smile behind moped visor)

Did you spot the girl without a nose job & 10 layers of makeup?

Me neither. ^_^

BTW, Zedbazi is Iran’s answer to NWA (comin’ straight outta London). This is what the mainstream media in the west is promoting as Iran’s first ‘generation normal.’ <_<

As the kids in Iran are trying to prove their ‘westernization’ the kids of the Iranian Diaspora are trying to hold on to their eastern heritage (kind of). :)

Persian dance by Iranian students of University of Ottawa and Carleton University.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nPnmXM0vQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nPnmXM0vQY

Ugh, what’s the point? No one understands unsere kampf!

P.S.

Hoi,

Let me put it this way; if there’s a restaurant that provides shitty food/service, people may initially complain but eventually they'll stop patronizing it – forcing its inevitable closure. But seeing as there’s a line of people (around the block) waiting to get in, it’s worth pointing out to them that the health inspector is ‘asleep at the wheel’ I suppose. If that makes me a ‘cynic’ in your eyes – If that is the charge (that I have "cyn’d"), I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

ICfreely wrote:Hoi,

Let me put it this way; if there’s a restaurant that provides shitty food/service, people may initially complain but eventually they'll stop patronizing it – forcing its inevitable closure. But seeing as there’s a line of people (around the block) waiting to get in, it’s worth pointing out to them that the health inspector is ‘asleep at the wheel’ I suppose. If that makes me a ‘cynic’ in your eyes – If that is the charge (that I have "cyn’d"), I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
I have no idea what you're on about, because I think you have gotten to the point where you are conversing largely (and lengthily) with yourself. What is the bad establishment you are saying people are frequenting? Any establishment at all? Or one in particular? The State? Then we may have a place to begin a discussion.

I don't blame you for not being clear. It's the fate of many artists and creative minds to succumb to grandiosity.

I don't think your ideas are "out of order" or wrong-headed. It's just that it seems you've lost the ability to communicate with other people in a clear, concise way lately.

That could very much tie into a "cynicism" but I think it's more like the problem is just what it appears to be: you are talking to yourself and you don't really care if people understand you or connect to what you're saying. "Nobody understands me!" is an amusing plea in King Missile songs ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-kHB2fWUS8

... but not necessary on sites like ours where we are already aware of how shallowly this information can sink in for people.

That lack of care is more the pity, because you have organized some really great ideas that could benefit others, and it would only be a matter of tuning a little bit of your ridicule of people into a bit more explanation of your ideas.

I mean this kindly — you should start a blog or web site of your own! You have a brilliant and fun creative flow. I was thinking lately of doing something a little different, soon, too. Something like a pure news parody site. Appeal through humor.

But here on this site, before we "flame" something we must examine it and explain what we've examined, and do so patiently.

Demonstrate and make connections.

People say, "Oh, it's just a web site. The Internet says lots of things."

But this information is not just a web site; it is only how we've organized things that anyone can have a conversation about.

The sad truth is CluesForum is a less extreme example of the very same issue. If our emotion can be a regretful angst instead of a gleeful antipathy, the result is the same: we are too obscure for most to read or understand. Let's not make it worse!

But if we — forgive me if I consider you a fellow human being — are going to collectively maintain this platform for people to discuss high minded ideas (and ideals), and keep it free of the garbage SacredCowSlayer is warning us about, then we do have to try to collectively muster our will to communicate with others in a clear and concise manner, sacrificing a little of one art for a skill in the other.

That is, we should be exercising the art of communication over the art of flag planting and flag burning, on this forum. This is why I strongly feel it is of particular interest to the forum to neither endorse nor promote a belief system, and to always appeal to the most people. We all have different belief systems, anyway.

As for earlier posts of yours dismissing the idea of asking the government to do something, would you be surprised that people burn out after a single good accomplishment achieved through "government"? We have found time and again that there are people with clear and interesting ideas, put in very plain writings and indexes, who are following religions peacefully. Such it is with the followers of the crypto-Masonic religion of the State.

If we were writing the Pope and Rabbi heads of Zionism, it may mean the same thing. Nothing ... or ... maybe something. It really depends who is reading.

If you've given up on humanity, definitely don't post here just to point and laugh at people. We are here to help people reconnect to their natural senses. To pick up on the things we've noticed. It takes many different forms. And a great deal of patience.

I hope I have reached out to you and spoken to you for real, but if not, I understand. Please really do enjoy the "vacation". If you like enjoying things.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ICfreely wrote:Not good at all. We needn’t lower ourselves to the level of deeply confused trickster ‘gods’ of destiny.
What does that even mean? :huh:
Could you explain this to us, mere mortals? Please.
corsarino

Same man in Istanbul, Orlando, EgyptAir

Unread post by corsarino »

This unlucky man was killed in Istanbul airport, in Orlando gay bar and in the EgyptAir air crash

https://medium.com/valigia-blu/morto-in ... .e9f50apon