THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Post Reply
simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Omaxsteve,

I'm glad that you - predictably enough - picked up on my linking to that 'unpalatable & politically-incorrect' site (which I casually bumped into during a brief "AIDS-HIV hoax" google search). So let me address your below - fully expected - question:
omaxsteve wrote:How can anyone lend any credence to anything written by someone with such obvious hate and prejudice?
Alright, so let's see if the following sounds reasonable to you. First off, my disclaimer:

- Do I condone / appreciate that blog's emotionally-charged writing style ? No. It tends to put me off.

Secondly, my thoughts on the (unsubstantiated) suggestion entertained on that blog , i.e. that Gallo and Duesberg could be 'partners in crime' in an unspeakably insane 'global-scare-mongering-scheme' which has terrorized the entire world for many years :

- Do I think that such a thesis is unthinkable/ ludicrous / insane in itself? No - and for a good many reasons dictated by experience.

Thirdly, about the 1) possible legitimacy / sincerity of - or 2) possible phony nature of that blog (i.e. a blog run by the very Nutwork we are against):

1) - Do I find it credible that someone could be so angry with any given ethnic group just because it appears - to this person - that this particular group is behind most-if-not-all of this world's raving madness? Yes. Of course.

2) - Do I think that blog may possibly be a so-called "controlled opposition" site meant to foment 'hate and prejudice' against Jews? Yes and no.


Now, here's what I am getting at - and I will formulate it as simply as possible for you, omaxsteve:

ANY normal human graced with an average-to-superior intelligence and morality would naturally become extremely pissed off at ANY group which he/she perceived to be behind the ENTIRE corrupt banking system, ALL fake viruses and vaccines, ALL/or most military bombings of innocent men, women and children, ALL the colossal media deceptions - and last but not least, ALL the rabid and UTTERLY relentless hate and prejudice directed day in day out against a completely made-up / fabricated enemy (the 'evil Muslim') sold on TV 24/7 as the "bogeyman" who supposedly 'hates our way of life'...

Now, I have called this group the "Nutwork" - because I happen to know that said group isn't only run by JPM's - but also by other assorted Power Maniacs. Other, less discerning - yet equally pissed-off people - will call this group (for lack of a better term) 'the Jews'. Now whether this (the JPM's being perceived by many as the main / sole culprits) is a deliberate strategy concocted by the Nutwork or not - is entirely debatable. This is what we do here. Let's do it. I just hope you are not going to deny the existence of an extremely evil group which runs a massive propaganda (and killing) machine, incessantly fomenting hate and prejudice against the Muslim world ... (while enslaving and dumbing down the rest of the world too!).

Meanwhile, I will ask you to consider how ridiculous your indignant claims of 'hate and prejudice' must sound to a Muslim - at this particular time in history.

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 939
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:30 pm

@ bostonterrierowner and warriorhun, if you are reading this, what is your take on the subject?

Selene
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Selene » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:46 am

Thanks jumpy, clear story. And I agree with most of your observations. Indeed, the grouping, intellectualism, intermarriage and access for some (!) to powerful positions make it easier for psychos to emerge and it may even be accepted and encouraged.

Can you show us pieces of "Jewish-cult-reli-conditioned texts" that function as argumentative power for your point.

It may well be that scripture and certain education among Jewish people shows these signs, but where are they?

With your definition of "conditioning" you step away from "a Jewish people" (existent or myth). That's fine but you end up in cross-over zones.
That "chosen people" belief that you describe is closely linked to the biological (and thus not cultural, religious and conditioning) side of the story. Your observation is right I think, but then what is the "Jewishness"? Is it that conditioning? Or is the conditioning merely the result of the biology?

So how "Jewish" is this conditioned conspiracy by fore skinheads? ;)

Great post you made!

PS: the overabundance of Jewish** people in the media (hoaxes), advertising, gaming, music and movie industry I see mainly as a result of what the 21st century painters, actors, sculptors and poets of past ages are working with; CGI.

**according to names, foreskin or conditioning I wouldn't know...

antipodean
Member
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by antipodean » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:18 am

Critical Mass wrote:
omaxsteve wrote: Finally on the subject of circumcision, it is not completely black and white issue. There are some very strong arguments on the anti-circumcision side, but it is not a totally one-sided argument;
I've already posted to a (hilarious) pro-circumcision site... however on average, per annum, exactly how many babies die from penile cancer or get HIV or other STD's or suffer from allegedly painful 'first time sexual experiences' or all the other pro-circumcision 'facts' that get brought up?

For a member of Cluesforum to say that this is not a 'black & white' issue is... troubling to me.

We're not a bunch of limp-wristed, weak willed, dithering academics here... we're meant to be the 'creme de la creme' of skeptical thought.

Are you seriously saying the unconsented mutilation of babies (or children in general) due to the paranormal 'religion' or 'culture' of one's parents is not a 'black & white' issue?

I ask again, what if you were a child born of Jewish (or Muslim or British Aristocratic) parents who doesn't want to be circumcised?
What legal protection does our wonderful 'modern society' provide these people?
Are babies really people... or just objects?



I, for one, will say it is a 'Black & white' issue...

Black... I own you & I'm cutting off your dick skin because I 'love' you.
White... your body is your own. Do with it as you wish.

I suppose one could also ask... should 'foreskin reconstruction' surgeries be offered for free?
Is it possible that all the advantages of circumcision (hygiene etc) are just myth driven ? When the real reason behind circumcision, is to simply exclude or at least hinder adult men from wanting to become Jewish.

If the nutwork was a Jewish run network, and if you were one of the "If you can't beat them join them" types, having to be circumcised would certainly put me off joining.
When a Gentile wants to become Jewish, the Rabbis are required to try to dissuade him. Only the very sincere make it through the entire process. And the process can take a long while. It may not turn out to be easy.
The Rabbi may still try and dissuade you a bit, and the Bais Din certainly will try. When they are satisfied that you should be converted, and that you are sincere, they will set up the actual arrangements. The actual arrangements will also involve going to a mikvah, and for men circumcision as well.

Men who are already circumcised undergo a ceremony known as "Hatafas Dam Bris." This means that a small drop of blood is taken during the Bris ceremony.
Ouch
http://www.beingjewish.com/conversion/b ... ewish.html

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:27 am

Selene wrote:Thanks jumpy, clear story. And I agree with most of your observations. Indeed, the grouping, intellectualism, intermarriage and access for some (!) to powerful positions make it easier for psychos to emerge and it may even be accepted and encouraged.

Can you show us pieces of "Jewish-cult-reli-conditioned texts" that function as argumentative power for your point.

It may well be that scripture and certain education among Jewish people shows these signs, but where are they?

With your definition of "conditioning" you step away from "a Jewish people" (existent or myth). That's fine but you end up in cross-over zones.
That "chosen people" belief that you describe is closely linked to the biological (and thus not cultural, religious and conditioning) side of the story. Your observation is right I think, but then what is the "Jewishness"? Is it that conditioning? Or is the conditioning merely the result of the biology?

So how "Jewish" is this conditioned conspiracy by fore skinheads? ;)

Great post you made!
Thank you, Selene, also for inspiring me with your observations.

As for the "Jewish-cult-reli-conditioned texts", you mean other than the Babylonian Talmud? Isn't that one enough, being probably the most widespread (and also the most vicious) and referenced Jewish religious text?

As for the education, I want to research into that. I just need to find the time! But I will come up with something, so please bear with me. Or maybe you'll find something too...

I'm not sure about the role of biology in the conditioning. I think the mental-emotional aspects are much more important anyway.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Seneca » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:40 am

jumpy64 wrote:By the way, I'd like to throw a challenge to you and to all members here. Could you please give me notable examples of movies that, since let's say the Nineties, depict a Jewish person under an unfavorable light?
Noah from "Noah(2014)". Maybe not a full-blown psychopath (he could feel remorse), but definitely a very dangerous sociopath, psychopath or schizophrenic. Glad I am not the only one that noticed.

omaxsteve
Banned
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by omaxsteve » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:30 pm

simonshack wrote: Now, here's what I am getting at - and I will formulate it as simply as possible for you, omaxsteve:

ANY normal human graced with an average-to-superior intelligence and morality would naturally become extremely pissed off at ANY group which he/she perceived to be behind the ENTIRE corrupt banking system, ALL fake viruses and vaccines, ALL/or most military bombings of innocent men, women and children, ALL the colossal media deceptions - and last but not least, ALL the rabid and UTTERLY relentless hate and prejudice directed day in day out against a completely made-up / fabricated enemy (the 'evil Muslim') sold on TV 24/7 as the "bogeyman" who supposedly 'hates our way of life'...

Now, I have called this group the "Nutwork" - because I happen to know that said group isn't only run by JPM's - but also by other assorted Power Maniacs. Other, less discerning - yet equally pissed-off people - will call this group (for lack of a better term) 'the Jews'. Now whether this (the JPM's being perceived by many as the main / sole culprits) is a deliberate strategy concocted by the Nutwork or not - is entirely debatable. This is what we do here. Let's do it. I just hope you are not going to deny the existence of an extremely evil group which runs a massive propaganda (and killing) machine, incessantly fomenting hate and prejudice against the Muslim world ... (while enslaving and dumbing down the rest of the world too!).

Meanwhile, I will ask you to consider how ridiculous your indignant claims of 'hate and prejudice' must sound to a Muslim - at this particular time in history.


What I have been getting at - and I , in turn, will formulate it as simply as possible for you, simonshack;

Any normal human being graced with average to superior intelligence and morality would NOT naturally become pissed off at a "religious or ethnic group" regardless of what they perceived a SELECT FEW of their members have done. To do so would be the very definition of prejudice*. While I am not as articulate as you are, perhaps if you would look at the corollary you would come to understand where I am coming from. Seeing as it was Jewish people who invented/created such things as birth control, defibrillator, pacemaker, blue jeans, Google, Facebook, etc. should any normal human being with average to superior intelligence naturally become enamoured/ or be prone to think favourably of Jews as a whole? Of course not; people with average to superior intelligence understand that within every group there are good people and bad people. Please understand that the overwhelming majority of Jews are equally affected by the nefarious activities you describe above. I maintain that it is a dis-service for this site to allow any blanket statement that reflects prejudice towards any race, religious, or ethnic group to go unchallenged.

regards,

Steve O.


*prejudice - Originally meant harm or injury caused to a person resulting from a disregard for their rights; it is from Latin, meaning "to judge beforehand."
*intolerance of or dislike for people of a specific race, religion, etc
*any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:40 pm

omaxsteve wrote: Seeing as it was Jewish people who invented/created such things as birth control, defibrillator, pacemaker, blue jeans, Google, Facebook, etc. should any normal human being with average to superior intelligence naturally become enamoured/ or be prone to think favourably of Jews as a whole? Of course not;
'Of course not'. Agreed. So why do you even mention it? What a silly point.
omaxsteve wrote:I maintain that it is a dis-service for this site to allow any blanket statement that reflects prejudice towards any race, religious, or ethnic group to go unchallenged.
Sheesh - there you go again, Steve (*face palm*). Aargh and good grief.
Has any blanket statement been allowed here? If so, please point it out to me. Thanks.

'Go unchallenged'. So you're imagining your contributions to this thread as being some sort of (due and necessary) 'challenge' ? :wacko:

Perhaps we should start a thread titled: "WHAT is intelligence / IQ ?"

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Seneca wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:By the way, I'd like to throw a challenge to you and to all members here. Could you please give me notable examples of movies that, since let's say the Nineties, depict a Jewish person under an unfavorable light?
Noah from "Noah(2014)". Maybe not a full-blown psychopath (he could feel remorse), but definitely a very dangerous sociopath, psychopath or schizophrenic. Glad I am not the only one that noticed.
Seneca, I really appreciate your trying but, as you quoted the terms of my "challenge", I said "notable examples of movies that, since let's say the Nineties, depict a Jewish person under an unfavorable light".

So, although I agree with you that Russell Crowe's Noah is a psychopath, he's not depicted "under an unfavorable light" in the intentions of the authors, because he's the hero of the movie, and many heroes of recent (and even less recent) movies are psychopaths, but Hollywood's JPM moguls want us to see them in a positive way.

And even in movies in which most or all characters are "bad", Jewish characters are depicted at least in a less unfavorable light than others. I'll give you just a couple of examples off the top of my head. One is the famous tv series "The Sopranos". All the main characters there, excluding Lorraine Bracco's psychiatrist, were criminals, but there were no Jewish Mafia guys that I remember. The only Jewish guy, if memory serves, was a record producer, Herman "Hesh" Rabkin (played by another Jewish actor, Jerry Adler). Granted, he was no angel, but in comparison with all the Mafia guys he kept company with, he looked as a decent person.

Another exaple is the comedy "Zoolander" with Ben Stiller (one of the innumerable Jewish A-listers in Hollywood). All the big fashion stylists and agents were at least morally questionable there. Including Zoolander's agent Maury Ballstein (played about Ben's father, Jerry Stiller; talk about nepotism!), who even betrays the protagonist, but in the end he repents and saves the day.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 pm

omaxsteve wrote: I maintain that it is a dis-service for this site to allow any blanket statement that reflects prejudice towards any race, religious, or ethnic group to go unchallenged.
Let me comment once again this comment of yours, omaxsteve. I am having a hard time absorbing it.

When you say "to allow" - do you mean that it is wrong / or even a crime to question the JPM's influence in this world?

Do you know that it isn't ALLOWED (by Law) to question the Oh-locust here in Europe? Of course you do. Now, do you support such laws? And if, for some bizarre reason, I - yours truly - Simon Shack - and your host on this forum - get thrown in jail (for up to 5 years) due to a fallacious misreprentation of what we discuss about here on my forum, would YOU allow this to happen?

I will be awaiting for your reply with utmost interest.


*****
LEXICON for newcomers to this forum: "APM"=American Power Maniacs - "AUSPM"= Australian Power Maniacs - "BPM"=British Power Maniacs - "CPM"= Canadian Power Maniacs - "DPM"= Danish Power Maniacs - "EPM"=European Power Maniacs - "FPM"= French Power Maniacs - "GPM" Greek Power Maniacs - "JPM"=Jewish Power Maniacs - Etc...etc...

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 pm

While I'm waiting too for Steve's response to Simon's crucial question, I want to say that I'm sorry for not having posted yet more examples of JPMs (I love Simon's acronym for Jewish Power Maniacs) influencing Western beliefs and values in order to weaken them, but I've been quite busy in the last couple of days. Actually, I have already lots of examples in my mind, but I can't just write about them from memory here: I have to collect exact info and link to specific sources, so that requires a lot of time that I don't always have. But I will find it, a little at a time.

Now I must confess that sometimes I've even felt a little guilty (that's my Christian upbringing at work, I guess :rolleyes: ) for daring to question an ethnic group of people, especially when faced with strong opposition at the beginning.

But every time my resolve falters, I remind myself of the Solzhenitsyn quote with which I ended my first post in this thread:
You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse.
The October revolution was not what you call in America the ‘Russian Revolution’.
It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people.
More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history.
It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time.
The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.
Does anybody here question the fact that Bolshevism was mainly, if not totally, the product of JPMs' values put into practice on a grand scale? Or that it resulted in the massacre of tens of millions of people? Do we realize that a comparatively very small group of JPMs, thanks to their power accumulated over the centuries in the most critical sectors of Western society (including the banking, media, politics and culture sectors) managed not only wot weaken but to utterly destroy the structure and values of the biggest Christian empire in the world? And Hollywood and the other mass media had just started to flex their muscles at the time...

So what more proof do we need to start taking the subject of this thread very seriously?

Just wondering...

Seneca
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Seneca » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:51 pm

jumpy64 wrote: Seneca, I really appreciate your trying but, as you quoted the terms of my "challenge", I said "notable examples of movies that, since let's say the Nineties, depict a Jewish person under an unfavorable light".

So, although I agree with you that Russell Crowe's Noah is a psychopath, he's not depicted "under an unfavorable light" in the intentions of the authors, because he's the hero of the movie, and many heroes of recent (and even less recent) movies are psychopaths, but Hollywood's JPM moguls want us to see them in a positive way.

And even in movies in which most or all characters are "bad", Jewish characters are depicted at least in a less unfavorable light than others.
OK jumpy64, I get your point. I am giving up. I apparently never paid much attention to the religious background of movie characters.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Seneca » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 pm

simonshack wrote:
omaxsteve wrote: I maintain that it is a dis-service for this site to allow any blanket statement that reflects prejudice towards any race, religious, or ethnic group to go unchallenged.
Let me comment once again this comment of yours, omaxsteve. I am having a hard time absorbing it.

When you say "to allow" - do you mean that it is wrong / or even a crime to question the JPM's influence in this world?

Do you know that it isn't ALLOWED (by Law) to question the Oh-locust here in Europe? Of course you do. Now, do you support such laws? And if, for some bizarre reason, I - yours truly - Simon Shack - and your host on this forum - get thrown in jail (for up to 5 years) due to a fallacious misreprentation of what we discuss about here on my forum, would YOU allow this to happen?

I will be awaiting for your reply with utmost interest.
Simon, I am not defending omaxasteve, but it is clear to me that he didn't meant it is wrong to question JPM's influence in the world. He meant to say (for the umpteenth time totally unnecesarry) that it is wrong to blame an entire group of people (all jews) for the crimes of the JPM's.

He probably presumed that you meant by "ANY group which he/she perceived to be behind the ENTIRE corrupt banking system..." all the jews and not "the JPM's". Which was clear for me.
I feel that omaxasteve is by far the most prejudiced on this topic. Maybe you can talk this out with each other on skype.
Last edited by Seneca on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Seneca wrote:
He probably presumed that you meant by "ANY group which he/she perceived to be behind the ENTIRE corrupt banking system" all the jews and not the JPM's. Which was clear for me.

I feel that omaxasteve is by far the most prejudiced on this topic. Maybe you can talk this out with each other on skype.
Well, it was clear for you - but it seems it wasn't clear for omaxsteve.

See, omaxsteve probably needs to learn how to read - and to properly process / interpret / assimilate what he reads. Education.

I will gladly talk this out over Skype. My skype username is simon.shack.

Omaxsteve? Wanna talk?

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:I think you should overcome your reluctance or laziness, or whatever it is, and read the text on Judaism I made available on page 1, especially in response to your questions. There is a section on the positive, religious understanding of being a "chosen people" (the so-called "scandal of particularity"), a topic which is clearly of your interest.

As I said, I am not endorsing every line in that text, but trying to make the point that religion per se (in its orthodox form), though essential to our understanding of Jewish mentality, may be closer to the solution than to the problem. It is a little bit like blaming the science of pharmacology for what Big Pharma does with it.
Sorry, Flabbergasted, I admit I was discouraged after the first failed attempt to download the chapter you suggested from Huston Smith's "The World's Religions", also because the thread started proceeding at a very rapid pace, as you noticed yourself, and I've encountered difficulties in finding the time to keep up.

And now, having finally managed to see the chapter in question, I feel challenged both by its length and its format, since the files don't have researchable text. I also found Huston Smith's biography a bit questionable, given his close association with an elitist like Aldous Huxley and with probable CIA's (and JPMs') puppets like Timothy Leary and Ram Dass (the Jewish Harvard professor turned mystic Richard Alpert), and also given his involvment in the dubious Harvard Project, defined in Wikipedia as "an attempt to raise spiritual awareness through entheogenic plants". I think this propagandizing of external allucinogenic substances as an essential aid to spiritual awareness has been a very harmful attempt to divert young people from true and beneficial forms of spirituality like simple, unaided meditation practice.

But since I don't want to dismiss your suggestion, could you please point me more exactly to the section that deals with the positive, religious understanding of being a "chosen people"? If you can, I promise to try and overcome my reluctance, motivated also by the fact that I believe that a perceived "specialness" can kill even the most sincere spiritual effort.
Last edited by jumpy64 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply