THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Post Reply
Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Maat » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Shiva H Vishnu! Image — That’s it, I’ve seen enough! As far as I’m concerned, this clown’s used up all its chances to shape up or ship out. Makes no difference whether it’s genuinely obtuse or just playing at it; but anyone who can’t or won’t comprehend what Hoi explains so lucidly has to be either a complete moron or a deliberate disruptor! <_<

And, burying genuine researcher’s posts in disingenuous, repetitive & self-absorbed waffle to bore the shit out of anyone trying to read a topic is intolerable, regardless.

This is not the place for free-association ramblings.
Cartoon-how_to_get_to_the_point.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MrSinclair
Member
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:29 am

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by MrSinclair » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:54 am

What could possibly be more revolutionary than the work that goes on in this forum? As far as I'm concerned this is the revolution, right here...

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:54 pm

Are you annoyed at the way Observer was being treated? A big concern I have had with him/her/them/it was his/her/its/their rambling without coming to a point. Thank you for your concise point. That is what we need when presenting or refuting evidence.

Suppositions can wait.

Joukahainen
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by Joukahainen » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:37 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Are you annoyed at the way Observer was being treated? A big concern I have had with him/her/them/it was his/her/its/their rambling without coming to a point. Thank you for your concise point. That is what we need when presenting or refuting evidence.

Suppositions can wait.
I make a wild guess and assume you were referring to my post. I only referred to Observer's post, because he wast the only one pointing out the mechanism used in timing the runners (admittedly two pictures and a lot shorter explanation would have done it for me) and therefore my registration was not really needed to make my point. But it gave me a boost to actually register, which I hope is a good thing, instead of eternally lurking around and being annoyed how I cannot comment something that I feel strongly about (or know about, even better...)

Personally I have felt sometimes the moderators or "old, known users" seem to assume everyone uses the language the same way, and have similar skills expressing themselves - which I don't think is true at all. Some people just have hard time making a point whereas some people leave the rest of us in awe, wondering how they can boil down the essence of complex situations into one or two sentences and make everything crystal clear. Of course we who have no great skills can and should learn from others, so a comment here and there might be reasonable to keep things in control. I have moderated quite a few smaller forums and do not envy the job, there is no way doing it without at least one person having something bad to say about your judgement each time authority is used.

However, we all have our reasons, so who am I to judge. Just an opinion that does not offer much more value to this conversation going on currently. I am currently reading some of the new thread openings (again) to find out how people here open up new threads and categorize information so that a best reception is had from the general audience/forum members.

TLDR: Nothing bad to say about anyone, just happy to make my first post here.

</rambling>

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:03 pm

I agree that (ideally) we are all learning from one another, but I also want to make it clear we have encountered more than a few people that failed to make a point (other than some personal snipes at the forum) in the past — and those members seemed less than genuine about it. Well, in any case, thanks for registering and making your point. I'll move all this to DERAILING ROOM just to clear the topic up again.

Joukahainen
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by Joukahainen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:05 am

hoi.polloi wrote:I agree that (ideally) we are all learning from one another, but I also want to make it clear we have encountered more than a few people that failed to make a point (other than some personal snipes at the forum) in the past — and those members seemed less than genuine about it. Well, in any case, thanks for registering and making your point. I'll move all this to DERAILING ROOM just to clear the topic up again.
Duly noted. I also replied to your introduction-thread questions the best I was able - I noticed you assumed I have a problem with the mentioned thread. No negativity was meant, I will try to word myself better next time to avoid those kind of feelings.

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:56 am

It's no big deal. We actually do want to know when we are annoying our membership. We have just encountered a lot of mean-spirited venom spat our way in the past. Perhaps we are finally reaching an era of our established history in which our fear of such things is obsolete. Wouldn't that be nice!? B)

mlebek
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by mlebek » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:59 am

Maat wrote:
mlebek wrote:No wreckage at the crash site, no memory card in the blackbox, no suicide note of the alleged suicide pilot, no power dive before crash!

I think this plane was blown to warn germany and other european states not to brake off negotiations with russia. The killed school class was a give-away.
What then followed was a EU desinfo campaign to blame the pilot to save the airline from paying millions to the relatives of the victims.

In first reports there was talk of an emergency call, a smoking engine and debris miles before the crash zone. But then EU-mass-media started to remediate this and is now blaming the co-pilot. He is/was now depressive, dangerous, unable to fly, islamic, angry, dreamed of crashing airplanes #$@%...
What the hell are you talking about? :blink: There's nothing in this ridiculous story that indicates anything was actually "blown" or any real people "killed"; on the contrary!

I suggest you read a topic from the beginning before posting anything again. And, since you have rarely posted, please introduce yourself in the REQUIRED thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
what are YOU talking about?
you refer to pictures and videos from the crash site that are quite likely produced by computer programs that use google earth data and plane wreckage data to generate footage from every camera position. this means "full control over the media" but not that this plane didnt crashed!
but fabricating a non existing school is another affair! do you really think the citizen of Haltern all smoke crack and wouldnt notice that this school doesnt exist? come back to reality! (and visit the internet site of the school in the waybackmachine!)

and au contraire, i think OTHER people here try to spread entirely abstruse stories to discredit this forum!

but wait, i am having a different opinion so i have to be a bot! seams you want to become a mass media, they use same techniques to force meanings!

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Maat » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:27 pm

mlebek wrote: what are YOU talking about?
you refer to pictures and videos from the crash site that are quite likely produced by computer programs that use google earth data and plane wreckage data to generate footage from every camera position. this means "full control over the media" but not that this plane didnt crashed!
but fabricating a non existing school is another affair! do you really think the citizen of Haltern all smoke crack and wouldnt notice that this school doesnt exist? come back to reality! (and visit the internet site of the school in the waybackmachine!)

and au contraire, i think OTHER people here try to spread entirely abstruse stories to discredit this forum!

but wait, i am having a different opinion so i have to be a bot! seams you want to become a mass media, they use same techniques to force meanings!
So I see you still haven’t bothered to read the Germanwings topic from page 1, or introduce yourself.

We try to focus on what the evidence shows, not beliefs or "opinions".

As for the idea of a deliberately crashed plane and fictional school student "victims", Nonhocapito addressed that on page 2 & page 5; then Warriorhun on page 6

But if it’s all just too ‘close to home’ for you to see how even the possibility of the Media simply using a real “plane crash” to instantly spin such complex, blatantly bogus stories is obviously implausible without prior planning, how about you go to the actual School location yourself & try to find some real evidence to substantiate your “opinion” (only about a 3 hour drive, isn't it? ;))

Viel Glück!

mlebek
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Contact:

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by mlebek » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 am

Maat wrote: So I see you still haven’t bothered to read the Germanwings topic from page 1, or introduce yourself.

We try to focus on what the evidence shows, not beliefs or "opinions".
ok, i read that Angelina Jolie has had her ovaries removed, the crash site looks like her body parts, Lubitz has multiple doubles, the letters on the black box give 'red rose'. ..
Be honest, most of this thread are beliefs & opinions!

And be honest, all your informations, photos, videos were 'produced' by the mass media.

Probably many were faked to make money, some to hide the truth, but you cannot conclude from this what IS the thruth or that the event didnt take place but that they used wrong evidence for whatever reason.
(Same with that missing introduction, it doesnt give any credibility only another story!)

i am shure that the shown flight recorder wasnt the one that was found(?) but that doesnt proof that there was no plane crash but that they didnt show the real one.

I think you should refine this threads and publish something like
Lubitz photos doesnt show Lubitz, picture of flight recorder most likely show old one but allegedly not that from a just crashed plane etc...

Maat wrote: But if it’s all just too ‘close to home’ for you to see how even the possibility of the Media simply using a real “plane crash” to instantly spin such complex, blatantly bogus stories is obviously implausible without prior planning,
is it really so complex? If you follow the coverage you will notice that the story is constantly changing, that implies for me that it wasnt planned.
Maat wrote: how about you go to the actual School location yourself & try to find some real evidence to substantiate your “opinion” (only about a 3 hour drive, isn't it? ;))
youre right, i could do that, but i have no doubt that these people died.
some had rare surenames, i checked the telephone book and the names exist and its very unlikely that a whole village would be invented to produce a school, victims!

Whats the problem to blast a plane in the alps and to control the coverage?
Maat wrote: Viel Glück!
Ok, special characters working! :wacko:

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 am

mlebek wrote:i am shure that
And you can't even use normal characters. So what are you doing here?

If your thinking process is as messy as how you compose your responses to moderators, you need help.

You claim official stories contradicting themselves or changing somehow makes a story more real? Doesn't logic tell us the opposite? Haven't fairy tales like 9/11 demonstrated the opposite? You need to either make an organized reasonable case now, or get lost. So far, you just sound incredulous that anyone could possibly doubt a sensational news story. Where have you been the last 14 years?
i have no doubt that these people died.
Without proof of who or what the simulations of these "people" represent to you, your beliefs in them and that they "died" is nothing more than your beliefs. Coupled with your responses, it indicates you have religiously fanatical beliefs that you can't share with others. What use is that to us? Or anyone?

Your confidence should make it very easy for you to motivate yourself to present proof rather than ranting at us as though this were your Facebook wall.

mlebek
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Contact:

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by mlebek » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:11 am

hoi.polloi wrote:
And you can't even use normal characters. So what are you doing here?
If your thinking process is as messy as how you compose your responses to moderators, you need help.
ok, thats the proper time to leave this forum.
you people have immunized yourself against any sort of criticism, built a wall around your views.
if your are disinfos then good luck with controlling your controlled opposition!
hoi.polloi wrote: Coupled with your responses, it indicates you have religiously fanatical beliefs that you can't share with others. What use is that to us? Or anyone?
haha, this response discredits yourself as a 'moderator'. good luck in this mental home!

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 am

Only you have decided to leave because of your failure. You can pretend it's us returning your rudeness back to you that truly insults you, but the fact is you have been called out on your rude behavior toward others.

CluesForum is not disinformation. Nor is it "disinfos" whatever that is. It's a collection of very harsh critiques on the out-of-control mainstream media. You have come to try to defend that media which lies to you, your family and your loved ones. Only you can discover what that reason is. (At this point, I am not sure many would believe you even if you produced a reason. Hopefully it's not because you are a shill throwing the accusation at us because it's your last defense. I don't think you are a shill because it would be too pathetic.) But you haven't actually defended that media outside of basically stating you believe what you are told.

This is how you can easily be categorized as acting fanatically. You said you believe people died, but now you act as though you don't. Do you still believe you have something to offer? You insult us for making you realize you haven't put up any evidence, while you gain from having this fact pointed out to you. So you must be arrogant.

Put up or shut up. Your only evidence cannot be your blind emotional investment in the media, surely? You cannot make logical arguments to others by merely insisting you believe something over and over. That's just an emotional plea. Perhaps you can fool yourself that it's evidence enough to support a story with so little for it.

Last chance: What are you submitting for evidence of your belief?

Serik
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Malala Yousafzai

Unread post by Serik » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Nasa has now named an asteroid after Malala.



full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLfSot4vmjk

ProperGander
Banned
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by ProperGander » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:29 am

[ADMIN: This is the second post of yours I have had to correct. Please, please, refrain from posting "off the cuff" remarks unless you take the time to format them properly. You may make fine points, but your argument becomes pathetic when it's lazily composed. I have again made suggested corrections for you. Please consider this type of formating in the future as I cannot issue you any more warnings on this matter. Thank you! -hp]

How can both the Sun, which is on the order of 149,600,000 km away, be in focus with an object anywhere between 370 and 460 kilometers away?

Not to mention the problems with orbit in the first place. Lets see, rockets in a vacuum like outer space is absurd. Like a match in a hurricane. Any gas is going to expand off into an immense 'space'. Doing no work. [Try using zero or two carriage returns when finished with a paragraph. - hp]

Rockets cannot position themselves into any kind of orbit in the first place. How can it be guided in any real precise way without any kind of medium other than imagination? Look up the old Disney space films. The scientist guy claims the rocket, once out of the atmosphere, will not turn when it falls, but fall back down, pointed in the same direction it was moving up. [Commas are extraordinarily helpful in organizing thoughts into speech patterns. -hp] It turns when it comes into contact with the tucker[???] [Could you mean 'upper'? -hp] gases.

Rockets are for fireworks and things like that. Who in their right mind would strap an explosive literally to their arse? How can a human survive 18,000mph thrust straight up?

I have a more detailed post in mind that will cover the physical experiments one can do here to show that the only place these ideas have been proven is in outer space, by NASA and their international allies.

I know most here comprehend the notion that, behind the scenes, all the major powers are run by the same production company.

Post Reply