THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
dblitz

Re: CGI collapse footage

Unread post by dblitz »

What about the grey corner of the building in front of 'B?'

I outlined it here:

It looks a lot like the 'dust.' This image is not supposed to prove a connection, just to point out the similarity.

ADMIN NOTICE (simonshack): Sorry, dblitz - but I just HAD to move this post of your to the Derailing Room.
What you are submitting here can only cause undue confusion. You are not only comparing two different buildings (the WFC and the Millenium hotel) - but you're also mixing up two entirely different / and unrelated problems with the 9/11 imagery.
dblitz

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by dblitz »

Agreed.
corsarino

Re: JFK Zapruder: a proven fake

Unread post by corsarino »

The limo driver used the brakes!

http://youtu.be/hrX8lsb2WTk
brianv

Re: JFK Zapruder: a proven fake

Unread post by brianv »

corsarino wrote:The limo driver used the brakes!

http://youtu.be/hrX8lsb2WTk
DERAILMENT
fbenario

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by fbenario »

Allancw, your comments thus far seem both interesting and relevant.

Unfortunately, they lack proper punctuation. On this forum we ask every member to begin every sentence with a capital letter. Further, as I'm quite sure you know, the word "I" is also always capitalized, as are names. Please stop beginning sentences and names with the lower-case; please stop spelling the word "I" as "i". No exceptions granted for members "who just happen to write that way on their desktop or smartphone".
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:Allancw, your comments thus far seem both interesting and relevant.

Unfortunately, they lack proper punctuation. On this forum we ask every member to begin every sentence with a capital letter. Further, as I'm quite sure you know, the word "I" is also always capitalized, as are names. Please stop beginning sentences and names with the lower-case; please stop spelling the word "I" as "i". No exceptions granted for members "who just happen to write that way on their desktop or smartphone".
I thought this would come up!
allancw
Banned

Unread post by allancw »

fbenario wrote:

Whoa! How many of you guys have been waiting for the shoe to drop?

If I were e e cummings I might have something to say about free expression but since I am not -- merely a sloppy typist -- I will adhere to the rules... (Is dot dot dot OK -- or ok or Ok or okay -- to indicate thoughts un-expressed? It may not be on the proper punctuation list.)

(I can't stand those smiley things, but imagine one here, re my whole post)
allancw
Banned

Unread post by allancw »

Hold on. Make that last line:

(I can't stand those smiley things but imagine one here, re my whole post.)

Needs a period... within the parenthetical...
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

allancw wrote:
fbenario wrote:

Whoa! How many of you guys have been waiting for the shoe to drop?

If I were e e cummings I might have something to say about free expression but since I am not -- merely a sloppy typist -- I will adhere to the rules... (Is dot dot dot OK -- or ok or Ok or okay -- to indicate thoughts un-expressed? It may not be on the proper punctuation list.)

(I can't stand those smiley things, but imagine one here, re my whole post)
Allan
I've been slapped on the wrist a couple of times also. Don't take it to personal. I've come to the conclusion that punctuation, and grammar sets us apart from other forums. You have good things to offer us here I'm sure.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Allan
I've been slapped on the wrist a couple of times also. Don't take it to personal. I've come to the conclusion that punctuation, and grammar sets us apart from other forums. You have good things to offer us here I'm sure.
Would that be too personal? :lol:

And by the way allancw, that was the typical knee-jerk reaction that we have come to expect round here, especially from the 'un-friendlies'. How familiar are you with the contents of this forum and it's etiquette? Drop the smarmy git and you might win a few friends.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

brianv wrote:
Allan
Would that be too personal? :lol:

And by the way allancw, that was the typical knee-jerk reaction that we have come to expect round here, especially from the 'un-friendlies'. How familiar are you with the contents of this forum and it's etiquette? Drop the smarmy git and you might win a few friends.
un-friendlies?
My oh my. Brian ! King of the one-liners. :lol:
allancw
Banned

Unread post by allancw »

Yeah, I apologize for the sarcasm. I reacted that way because I thought it was unnecessary to go beyond something like, "We all know that 'sticking to the rules' is part of the reason the world is so fucked up, but we all agree that punctuation and capitalization should be by the book.'

It didn't seem necessary to list all my sins. But still, I overreacted.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Good, now we can get back to the business at hand!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

truthseeker wrote: Allan
I think you mean "Don't take it too personally."

:D
allancw
Banned

Re: The MOON HOAX

Unread post by allancw »

Sorry, it's just not at all clear to me how to imbed a video. Tried the directions; I don't buy pens if you have to click 'em. A little help?....