September Clues debate at Truth and Shadows blog

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
CuriousGeorge

September Clues debate at Truth and Shadows blog

Unread post by CuriousGeorge »

Attention all Simon Shack supporters,

FYI A lively Simon Shack/September Clues discussion/debate is currently going on right now in this forum at Craig McKee's blog, Truth and Shadows:

http://bit.ly/ogR9vy

Please join in and share what you know about Simon Shack, September Clues, and/or TV fakery.

Thank you!
nonhocapito

Re: September Clues debate at Truth and Shadows blog

Unread post by nonhocapito »

There, I posted something... but my impression is that there is a lot of bashing of September Clues going on over there and not much room for debate. It's probably one of the many situations where we are discussed which is not worth our trouble.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

And an excellent post it is too, Nonho! :wub: Beautifully said — Bravo! :D Image
Just one word of sanity can help more than we know :)
grav

Unread post by grav »

Posted. Hope it helps.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I'd wait for reactions from other sides (if any) before flooding that page with further comments, lest we don't appear like a group of spammers or something.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:I'd wait for reactions from other sides (if any) before flooding that page with further comments, lest we don't appear like a group of spammers or something.
Oh definitely! I think one well worded response is really all that's necessary in that kind of territory (regardless of reactions), any more could be perceived as defensive — and why 'gild the lily' anyway ;)
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

nonhocapito wrote:There, I posted something... but my impression is that there is a lot of bashing of September Clues going on over there and not much room for debate. It's probably one of the many situations where we are discussed which is not worth our trouble.
Very well written post you gave em, nonhocapito. And you're probably right that's it's not worth the trouble giving it too much energy. It's nothing new.
CuriousGeorge

Unread post by CuriousGeorge »

Maat wrote:And an excellent post it is too, Nonho! :wub: Beautifully said — Bravo! :D Image
Just one word of sanity can help more than we know :)
Yes, beautifully said, indeed. That one well-written post may have indeed helped more than you know.

Nonho, you're absolutely right. There are people over there who don't believe TV fakery. However, I believe there are those who are on the fence, and who can be convinced, if the right person or people share the right evidence.

About the Truth and Shadows blog: Craig McKee, the blog owner, has been very active recently. A Canadian, he recently attended both the Toronto Hearings and Barrie Zwicker's NSA screening events on the weekend of the 11th. There, McKee conducted or arranged for several interviews, including an interview of David Ray Griffin by email, which he said he will be posting soon at his blog. Aldo Marquis, founder of the CIT, has posted at Craig's blog recently, also. The comments section is very active. Finally, Craig's work is original, objective, and cutting-edge. It addresses concerns in the 9/11 Truth movement about the censorship from the Toronto Hearings of certain key evidence, most notably regarding the Pentagon and "Pentagon Truth." Thus, for several reasons, I believe that readers are going to be returning to Craig's blog to read Craig's posts regarding the Toronto Hearings and the Zwicker event.

If you want to reach out to a new audience of readers, I think you will find that a few more well-written and informative posts such as the ones you gentlemen have already made will be an investment in your time that will pay dividends for a long time to come.

Thank you!

PS I am 911NewsCentral in Craig's forum