The Many Things That Make You Go Hmm . . .

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
lux

Re: The Many Things That Make You Go Hmm...

Unread post by lux »

Excellent post, Libero. Like the JFK/RFK/MLK "assassinations," this is another major news event that I was a "TV witness" to back in the crazy 60s. :)
Libero wrote:This is one of the few high profile alleged assassinations/attempts not touched on thus far on Cluesforum, but can we ascertain if it was "real?"
I have made some attempts at doing just that but so far haven't really gotten a handle on it. The footage of the "shooting" just isn't clear enough to call foul with certainty though I am, of course, highly suspicious of it.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Libero wrote: According to the Merriam-Webster corporation, "nigger" contains multiple possible definitions:

1 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a black person

2 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race

3 a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers … all the people who feel left out of the political process — Ron Dellums>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nigger

Wikipedia additionally provides information to the word's origin for those interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
Very recently Polish Euro MP Janusz Korwin-Mikke used "N" world during the session:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6OkJbaXqQ

I think he meant definition number 3 :)

Time passes but this kind of rhetoric keeps resurfacing from time to time even in such "enlighted" institutions like European Parliament.

Just my 2 cents..
DeeJay

NASA and dolphins...

Unread post by DeeJay »

Came across this strange article in the Daily Mail today about Malcolm Brenner, based in Florida, who apparently had a consensual whirlwind affair in 1971 with a female dolphin named Dolly. He wrote a book, the movie's been made.

Embedded in this article is a short piece about a Margaret Howe Lovatt, who, in the Virgin islands 1963, was hired to teach a male dolphin called Peter, to speak English. Her employer was NASA. What on earth (forgive the pun) was all that about?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-him.html

Forgive me, I tried to make a link to the specific piece but it doesn't work.

Out of this world... :blink:
DeeJay

Re: NASA and dolphins...

Unread post by DeeJay »

OK, after looking through pages of similar articles with no explanation as to why NASA should be involved, I finally found one article:
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... o-loved-me

Apparently, one Dr. John Lilly, an American neuroscientist, had become interested in the brain size of whales and dolphins and after a specific incident in which dolphins were imitating human voices, had written a book in 1961: "Man and Dolphin", in which he explored the possibility of interacting with a different species.

This book caught the attention of astronomers: "I'd read his book and was very impressed," says Frank Drake, who had just completed the first experiment to detect signals from extraterrestrial civilisations using a radio telescope at Green Bank in West Virginia. "It was a very exciting book because it had these new ideas about creatures as intelligent and sophisticated as us and yet living in a far different milieu." He immediately saw parallels with Lilly's work, "because we [both] wanted to understand as much as we could about the challenges of communicating with other intelligent species." This interest helped Lilly win financial backing from Nasa and other government agencies, and Lilly opened his new lab in the Caribbean in 1963, with the aim of nurturing closer relationships between man and dolphin."

Well, there goes nothing much except to rid myself of a mental itch.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

DeeJay wrote:Apparently, one Dr. John Lilly, an American neuroscientist, had become interested in the brain size of whales and dolphins and after a specific incident in which dolphins were imitating human voices, had written a book in 1961: "Man and Dolphin", in which he explored the possibility of interacting with a different species.
I think you are making an important connection with one of the items on NASA´s extra-official agenda: to promote evolutionism, among other things by insinuating there is nothing unique about man and earth, contrary to what any toddler knows to be true. If earth can harbor a diversity of big-brained species, such as those resourceful library-and-cathedral-building dolphins, so could the zillion planets they claim are out there waiting to be explored.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Flabbergasted wrote:
DeeJay wrote:Apparently, one Dr. John Lilly, an American neuroscientist, had become interested in the brain size of whales and dolphins and after a specific incident in which dolphins were imitating human voices, had written a book in 1961: "Man and Dolphin", in which he explored the possibility of interacting with a different species.
I think you are making an important connection with one of the items on NASA´s extra-official agenda: to promote evolutionism, among other things by insinuating there is nothing unique about man and earth, contrary to what any toddler knows to be true. If earth can harbor a diversity of big-brained species, such as those resourceful library-and-cathedral-building dolphins, so could the zillion planets they claim are out there waiting to be explored.
Thank you, Flabbergasted, for your feedback. I actually hadn't thought of the bigger picture so focused was I on NASA vs. dolphin...

This was during the Kennedy administration though, when man HAD to step on the moon before the decade was out. I guess NASA had to pursue any avenue out there, including cathedral-building dolphins! :lol:

This article also highlighted the use of psychotropic drugs not only for recreational use but also condoned by the government for research into mental health issues. That these should have been tested by the good Dr. Lilly on his dolphins is disgusting beyond belief. What would make man want to colonize another planet when we mismanage our own so badly...
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I was looking back into the Beltway Sniper shootings and I came across this not so subtle psy-op marker.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/10/vir ... s=PM:CRIME

"The mastermind behind the Washington-area sniper attacks of 2002 that terrorized the nation's capital was declared dead at 9:11 p.m. ET, said Larry Traylor, director of communications for the Virginia Department of Corrections."

Also, he was executed on November 10, 2009, or 10-11-09 (or 11-10-09 ...depending). But sheesh what are the odds?!

Then there is this for good measure. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

"Muhammad's identification led to the discovery that he had purchased a former police car, a blue Chevrolet Caprice, in New Jersey on September 11, 2002."

"After his arrest, authorities also claimed that Muhammad admitted that he admired and modeled himself after Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, and approved of the September 11 attacks." Yes. . . of course.

By the way this event scared the shite out of me at the time. If it was indeed a psy-op then it was a powerful one! I was young and believed most of the news back then though.
Apache

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread post by Apache »

kickstones wrote:There is also information that can be found in the public domain that security forces in the UK use pedophile rings for blackmail recruitment etc. It's not hard to imagine that these Asian sex abuse case were used for the similar purposes, such as recruitment for 'terror' groups etc.. and information and exposure suppressed under the ruse of national security.
True and well worth pointing out. However, the rape gangs referred to on Wiki are not paedophile rings, they are prostitution rings. They are paedophiles in the legal sense but the girls are not usually younger than 12 and photos of them aren't passed to other child rapists (in fact photos of them are allegedly used to blackmail the girls into prostitution).
ICFreely wrote:Speaking of rape & pillage, there have been many British soldiers & civilians who have committed crimes in Iran at the expense of Iranian civilians with diplomatic immunity. I don’t think that reflects the overall nature of British people though.
I don't think that the mass rape of German women by the Red Army at the end of WW2 reflected the overall nature of Russians and neither do I think that the mass rape and prostitution of white girls in the UK reflects the overall nature of British Pakistani men. Gang rape by soldiers is certainly an historical fact. Gang rape by civilians? I don't know, I'd need historical evidence for that as I was under the impression that the vast majority of civilian on civilian rape was undertaken by loners. A friend of mine was raped by 5 white men, so I am not making out that all gang rape is undertaken by British Pakistani men or that civilian gang rape never occurs, only that it's rare, usually committed by loners and highlights the question: why was the British Pakistani gangs prostituting out of white girls for sex initially ignored by the media and then when they were forced to write about the issue why was "fear of being called a racist" used to explain lack of action?

Just to make clear, what I posted was in connection to the media and how the discourse about it has been controlled by them since the cases were first highlighted. There was silence and then there was a lot of babble and to this day nothing much has been done to stop the prostitution rings, other than token prosecution cases, where the vast majority of the 'punters' have never been prosecuted. It is the mainstream media that highlights the "race" issue in these cases as can clearly be seen in the Wiki entries on them and the way the UK newspapers reported on it - which is why I pointed those sections out. When white british soldiers mass rape Iraqi and Afghani women the topic of race is not raised, even if the topic is raised at all (which it mainly isn't).

I will re-quote myself just to make my position on this clear:
stupid white girls are attracted to British Pakistani men for their money, usually becoming their mistresses, while wifey sits at home spurting out 5 or more kids.
there are perfectly nice, polite British Pakistanis who are appalled by all the above
Critical Mass wrote:I've never seen a Muslim committing a serious crime... I've seen a bit of speeding at nights & selling of weed however those are certainly not 'Muslim only' crimes I can assure you. I've also never seen a Muslim sexually assault a child or indeed anyone. Of course you can read about these things in the papers on a daily basis & I'm sure some of them happen... but I've not seen it. Or even know of anyone who has.
Are those who commit serious crimes in the British Pakistani community Muslims (ie followers of Islam)? Or is that simply another label criminals can hide behind and pretend to be something they are not? Isn't it possible to take your words and insert other ethnic/religious groups instead of 'Muslim'?

What has not been addressed here is what I wrote at the beginning of my post:
The following has been going on since the 1990s and the media only reported on it when they were forced to.
Critical Mass wrote:Has even a single item of media fakery been mentioned in this topic so far?
Has the media faked the vast majority of these cases? Are they overblown? Is part of it true, but a lot of it not true? Were those men really Muslims? Did they attend Mosque? Is it simply another part of the anti-Islam/pro-Islam, confuse the hell out of everybody, narrative constantly pushed by the fakers?
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Apache wrote:Gang rape by soldiers is certainly an historical fact. Gang rape by civilians? I don't know, I'd need historical evidence for that as I was under the impression that the vast majority of civilian on civilian rape was undertaken by loners.
Civilian gang rape, while rare, is nothing new. What strikes me is the number of gang rape stories (U.K., India, U.S., etc.) the media has been gang raping us with of late. I also remember all the talk of the media supposedly staying quiet about a breakthrough 'wonder drug' the CDC was supposedly not releasing because Reagan and the Republicans wanted to kill off the gays.
Last edited by ICfreely on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely

I'd like to make another point.

Every society (that I know of) abhors rape. Even hardened criminals and killers despise rapists and chomos. The concept of prevalent gang rapes is similar to the serial killers of yesteryear. It frightens people to the core. They seem to be constantly keeping people paranoid & afraid of one another. I'm not wearing rosy pro-multicultural glasses. I've seen plenty. Your questions are valid & deserve to be addressed, Apache.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

The only person so far who has come up with at least a credible answer, is IC Freely:
ICfreely wrote:The concept of prevalent gang rapes is similar to the serial killers of yesteryear. It frightens people to the core. They seem to be constantly keeping people paranoid & afraid of one another.
Exactly so, and this answer can be applied to the recent New Year's Eve immigrant attacks against women, and other attacks prior to those events.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/386ed934-bb94 ... f2164.html
In just a few days a debate has erupted over everything from public safety to Muslim integration. Taboos have been shattered on issues such as immigrant crime, topics many Germans had been reluctant to address because of the country’s troubled history.

With the number of victims now approaching 700, the mass sex assault has put unprecedented pressure on Angela Merkel, German chancellor, over immigration, since most of the alleged assailants are young men of North African or Middle Eastern origin.
Now, why would immigrants commit "the mass sex assault" knowing that their behaviour would result in all immigrants being tarred with the same brush and result in German women being afraid to go out at night, and create a backlash against innocent immigrants resulting in "anti-racism" rallies?

It's clearly the Hegelian Dialectic at work, and in action.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its- ... -shameful/
When a country cannot hold honest debates, there are consequences. Take Roger Ticoalu, director of events at Stockholm City Council. He said he had been utterly unaware of the risk of such attacks:

‘It was a modus operandi that we had never seen before: large groups of young men who surround girls and molest them.’

The German police made a similar point: they are used to handling drunks. But gangs of young men encircling and then groping women at large public gatherings: who has ever heard of such a thing?
In the Arab world, it’s something of a phenomenon. It has a name: ‘Taharrush gamea’. Sometimes the girls are teased and have their veils torn off by gangs of young men; sometimes it escalates into rape. Five years ago, this form of attack was the subject of an award-winning Egyptian film, 678. Instances of young men surrounding and attacking girls were reported throughout the Arab Spring protests in Cairo in 2011 and 2012. Lara Logan, a CNN journalist covering the fall of Hosni Mubarak, was raped in Tahrir Square. Taharrush gamea is a modern evil, and it’s being imported into Europe. Our authorities ought to be aware of it.
Here we have a direct link to a CNN journalist, Lara Logan and an "award winning" film. According to the Spectator their statement "who has ever heard of such a thing?" is immediately followed up with examples from the West-instigated destruction of Egypt from years ago. This "Taharrush gamea" has now, apparently, been "imported" into Europe according to the media.

The media is having a field day with the multicultural topic, post New Year's Eve, and no-one here, on this thread, has even bothered to bring it up in context with media fakery and have a good, long, hard look at it with a critical eye.
ICfreely

Quadrilateralized spherical cube
In mapmaking, a quadrilateralized spherical cube, or quad sphere for short, is an equal-area mapping and binning scheme for data collected on a spherical surface (either that of the Earth or the celestial sphere). It was first proposed in 1975 by Chan and O'Neill for the Naval Environmental Prediction Research Facility.
This scheme is also often called the COBE sky cube, because it was designed to hold data from the Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) project.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrilat ... rical_cube
The Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE), also referred to as Explorer 66, was a satellite dedicated to cosmology. Its goals were to investigate the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMB) of the universe and provide measurements that would help shape our understanding of the cosmos.

This work provided evidence that supported the Big Bang theory of the universe: that the CMB was a near-perfect black-body spectrum and that it had very faint anisotropies. Two of COBE's principal investigators, George Smoot and John Mather, received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2006 for their work on the project. According to the Nobel Prize committee, "the COBE-project can also be regarded as the starting point for cosmology as a precision science".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Ba ... d_Explorer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Ba ... ision1.jpg
Artist's concept of the Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) spacecraft, the predecessor to the WMAP Project.
COBE was launched by NASA into an Earth Orbit in 1989 to make a full sky map of the Cosmic Microwave.

ICfreely

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

I’m adding the following excerpts on Universal Kabbalism (‘Yoga of the West’) as an addendum to my preceding post. Others may disagree but I think the average Jew is as brainwashed & misled as the average Gentile.

Blessed is he who can get past the scapegoater/apologetic mindset!

THE UNIVERSAL KABBALAH - THE ORIGINAL ILLUMINATION: PART I
http://www.universalkabbalah.net/OriginalIllumination
by Verla Wade

The Kabbalah (also spelled Qabalah or Cabala) is an ancient mystical tradition, which is most commonly credited to the Hebrews. The Universal Kabbalah, on the other hand has been passed down orally through the mystery school tradition since the beginning of time, and it is free of all religious dogma. As with all mystical traditions, the purpose of the Kabbalah itself is to provide humankind with an experience of God, as well as a Path of Return.

The word itself, KBL, means “to receive.” A key feature of the Kabbalah is a glyph (or map) called the Tree of Life. Images of the Tree date back to 1300 BC and can be found among the Phoenician archives. Use of the Kabbalah became popular from AD 600-1400. Among the users were Hebrew, Christian, and occult Kabbalists.
Kabbalism transcends Judaism!
From AD 1500-1900, the Kabbalah experienced a decline in interest as scientific studies came to the forefront and religious beliefs were limited.
In other words, the Hebrew (religious) Kabbalah was supplanted by the Universal (‘non’-religious) Kabbalah during the European Age of Enlightenment.

1905-1915:
Einstein’s Annus mirabilis
The Flexner report & the establishment of the FDA
The Establishment of the Federal Reserve & IRS
The celebration of Halloween instead of All Saints Day
etc...
However, around the turn of the century, a time when the energies of the Aquarian Age began to be felt, the Kabbalah experienced a revival, with many of its documents translated into English for the first time.
The Fifth Dimension - Aquarius - Let The Sunshine In

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE
Kabbalah has re-surfaced many times throughout history and has influenced every Golden Age in the evolution of humanity. So what might that tell us about its most recent revival in the new millennium? Perhaps we are on the verge of the next Golden Age!

In the Kabbalah, the unknowable aspect of God is referred to as the En Soph. En Soph is an endless, boundless being that cannot be comprehended and precedes our creation.

The universe is the garment in which En Soph manifests itself. The garment is called the Sephiroth. These are the vessels that act as the medium between the En Soph and humans, or physicality. There are ten in number. The Sephiroth are referred to as intelligences, radiations, emanations, principles, and powers, and are each an aspect of God. In their totality, they are called the Sephiroth on Tree of Life. This glyph composed of the ten Sephiroth is central to modern Kabalistic thought.

THE ORIGIN. The story involving the origin of Kabbalah is that it was a secret science taught by God to a select company of angels, before the creation of the universe. After Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden, the angels gave it to them so humans would never be without a map to return Home. From Adam it passed to Noah, and then to Abraham, who passed it on to Isaac and Jacob, which is how it came to Egypt. While in Egypt, portions of the Kabbalistic doctrine emerged, and thus the Egyptians obtained some knowledge of it. As a result, the other eastern nations began to introduce it into their philosophical systems. Moses was first initiated into Kabbalah in the land of his birth, and then educated in all the wisdom of Egypt, used the wisdom of Kabbalah proficiently to solve the difficulties which arose during his management of the Israelites during their 40 years in the desert. When Moses spent the 40 days and nights on Mount Sinai, he most likely received much more than the 10 Commandments! In fact he was instructed to share the secrets only with his brother Aaron and the future High Priests of the Hebrews. And thus, the mystical secrets of the Kabbalah were retained for 100’s of years. It is said that Moses also initiated 70 elders into the secrets of this doctrine, who transmitted these mysteries through the oral tradition. Of all who formed this unbroken line of tradition, King David and King Solomon were most initiated into the Kabbalah.

Kabbalah has always been a system that explains the entire universe and its formation as well as the individual [Theory of Everything]. In fact most recently, it has been aptly termed an Instruction Manual for Life. Kabbalah teaches us how to become a co-creator with God, in our own lives, helping us awaken our inner power to change the world we live in. In doing this, we achieve our full potential so that we can create Heaven on Earth – a central theme in the Kabalistic teachings.

The Universal Kabbalah is often referred to as the “yoga of the West”. This refers to the fact that it is particularly well-suited to bring illumination to the westerner’s mind (who finds it difficult to go into a state of “no mind” or “empty mind”). In fact, it is the fastest way for westerners to achieve enlightenment, as it does not require one going off to a cave or monastery. Rather, it encourages being in the world and provides tools for working in that environment. We can be Spiritual in the world; in fact we are supposed to be.

One of the many ways that Kabbalah does this is that it appeases the rational mind, while it awakens intuition and creativity, which leads to greater whole-brain processing. This results in a huge expansion of consciousness and awareness. As a result, our minds are organized (or re-organized) to become more efficient at processing the over 360,000 functions they monitor every minute!

The Tree of Life is the actual blueprint of who we are as humans. When we know how to penetrate and read its hidden wisdom, the Tree is the glyph of our DNA [ :rolleyes: ], as well as the creation of the whole universe. As you work with the Universal Kabbalah, integrating it into your life, the Tree starts to become awakened and alive within you, providing you with a map to both inner and outer treasures of self-knowledge and understanding on all levels – physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. As a result you will learn how to ask the right questions and receive the answers to the most important questions of life:
 Who Am I?
 What Am I?
 Where did I come from?
 Where am I going?
 What is my purpose in life?

The ancient oracle of Apollo at Delphi said Know Thyself, the same advice we find inscribed over key initiatory gates throughout the world. Most people live their entire lives with only a fraction of this knowledge. The Universal Kabbalah and the Tree of Life will reveal itself to you in such a way that you will know yourself on all levels. As a result you will become a co-creator of your life, having more of what is truly important to you – whatever it is – including more joy, happiness, clarity, fulfillment, abundance.
Kabbalah teaches that the Universe came forth out of Nothingness – physics has named the point of expansion from nothing into something the ‘Big Bang’. Kabbalah has stated for thousands of years that as the originating energy came into being, it underwent ten stages of manifestation – nine stages of compacting, condensing and channeling the divine energy to manifest all matter and life upon the earth into the physical as it completed the tenth stage. This process of coming into the material is referred to as The Path of the Flaming Sword.
http://www.universalkabbalah.net/TreeOfLife
We are born into duality and for the most part, the educational system ignores our spiritual nature. We are taught to exercise the muscles of the mind, and to ignore our senses. After years of following the prescribed patterns of success, climbing the ladders, investing in materialism for happiness, we are waking up knowing that there has to be more – that this is not all there is. And we start searching. We seem to have lost the real instruction manual for life!

For thousands of years, the Universal Kabbalah has provided a pathway for freeing the soul and transforming people’s lives. It provides a workable, step by step curriculum for transformation. Pieces of this can be found in many places, but it has never been published in one work. To this day it remains a tradition that is handed down orally from teacher to student. The entirety cannot be given in book format, because each person has their own unique integration and healing on the path.

The Universal Kabbalah provides a system for recovering our true empowerment, freedom, and divinity. The Tree of Life provides the ladder, or map of understanding and attainment. It shows the structure, dynamics, and function of the universe, as well as offers us the opportunity to awaken and overcome the obstacles in our lives; freeing us to be our authentic selves. It does this by bringing the unconscious to consciousness, thereby opening us to higher levels of awareness. As we become more aware, we can connect with and harness levels of universal energies, and direct them to achieve fulfillment, purpose, and enlightenment. In other words, the Kabalistic system show shows us how to ascend, achieve contact with the Divine, and bring\“heaven” down to earth, living divinely, fulfilling our destiny.
http://www.universalkabbalah.net/PathOfFreedom
Geometrically, these initial stages of creation are represented by nothing (En Sof), the empty/black point (Shekinah), the full/white point (Kether), the line (Chokmah), and the triangle (Binah). Thus Binah is also the foundation of the entire Supernal Triad, whereas Kether is its root/source, and Chokmah its life force, and En Sof is the unseen/unknowable essence that flows through all of it. The triangle is the first form created and thus it is the primary key to the powers of heaven (the square and circle being the other two keys).

The supernals are in a realm that is beyond the human mind, thus any discussion of them can only be limited to metaphors and symbolic language. And because they are all just three aspects of a unity, it is difficult to say anything about any one of them alone. To say anything at all is to define, separate, and limit, thus not a true representation of the supernals. And yet, often in books these are the three parts of the Tree that are given the most attention – perhaps because they are the furthest from what we are acquainted with and hence the most mysterious and alluring. But truly, the only way to come to know and understand the supernal realm is through direct experience, which is the purpose of the ascension up the Tree of Life, which culminates in the crossing of the Abyss. This ascension brings one the vision of seeing God “face-to-face” – the inner and outer God. This experience may only be a momentary glimpse, but even that is enough to change your life, and it will give you the experience through which wisdom and divine light may illuminate your entire being.
http://www.universalkabbalah.net/SupernalTriad
ICfreely

Have you fine folks who speak the King's English ever wondered what 'checkmate' means?

Well, wonder no more...
The Persian word for chess, shatranj, was probably derived from the Sanskrit chaturanga, the name of a chesslike game that was played on an eight-by-eight board (modern chaturanga is played on a twelve-by-twelve board). The terminology of modern chess has Persian etymological roots: the Persian word rukh ("rook") means chariot; the term shah mat ("checkmate") means, literally, "the king is frozen"). The poet Firdausi [Ferdowsi], responsible for versifying the Persian epic poem, the Shahnama [Shahnameh], discussed the game and its origins in the epic. He mentions that chess arrived from the land of Hind (India).

http://www.metmuseum.org/exhibitions/li ... g/shah-mat

And if you don't know, now you know
--The Notorious B.I.G.
fubarfuthark
Banned

Unread post by fubarfuthark »

Somebody earlier in this thread mentioned the paparazzi as something that does not probably exist. I actually had an experience with a paparazzi swarm in Britain's pestilential capital city.

I was walking in some side street somewhere around Bond Street, all I can remember of the circumstances is that for some reason some of the adjoining streets were closed to traffic and there were quite a few police cordons around. Cant remember what I was up to, I had no money then and I have even less now.I was probably looking for a Sam Smith's pub to have a cheap and miserable pint in. I think this was around early 2011. Anyway, as I was walking along I saw a group of minders in suits escorting somebody (who i did not see, but saw that they were female) out of a car and literally within the 15 second window between this person exiting her car and entering what looked like some sort of side door to something or other, a literal swarm of about 50 paparazzi came around the corner like ants and started snapping. They knocked me over in the scrum. And just as quick as they were arrived they were gone.

At the time I thought I had just happened to walk by someone famous getting photographed.

Now I think something different

I dont think they were there to photograph anybody. They were there to make a fake show of paparazzi presence to the person in question and the TV Crews. No other explanation really makes sense. So there is probably some confused starlet somewhere who thinks the paparazzi are following here even though her shots are staged, or something, and there probably exists some very undignified bastards among the British voting public who pretend to be paparazzi for the benefit of psy-opped stars and, most likely, the TV Crews who happen to be filming the star as she is being stalked by said paparazzi. Imagine, as a bystander, in dire need of a pint, getting caught up in such a thing. Talk about a fake world!