The Michael Jackson family

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
nonhocapito
Member
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by nonhocapito » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 pm

gwynned wrote:I cannot, nor can anyone else, speak with certainty what goes on in a man's heart. What I can say with certainty is that he gave an extraordinary amount of money to charity. There are numerous anecdotal stories of his generosity to strangers he met. His music never had the feel of the dark side as does that of some entertainers. And there is no evidence of any personal excesses as you describe and, while the media continued to question his innocence, he was acquitted of all charges ever brought against him.

So I have concluded from the evidence that Michael Jackson is a man of honor with a genuine concern for the plight of his fellow man and the environment.
Oh, my.
Dear gwyned, fbenario asked you a very simple question: how do you know any of this is true? It is not about what anyone has in "his heart".

You are repeating things you have read from completely unreliable sources like the mainstream media and the press agencies that promote and help selling a product. This is all hearsay and propaganda that, especially on this forum, cannot be passed as fact. On the contrary, rather.

And don't let me even start on the fundamental hypocrisy and falsehood that charity really is in 99% of the cases and especially from the ultra-rich who really have every interest to keep the world as unjust as it really is. Following what you say we should assume that Warren Buffet and Bill Gates also have "great hearts". Any charity that does not make the giver actually poorer is hypocrisy driven by guilt or by the desire to scam others out of their money, and besides it is obvious that charity is not making the world any better so if these guys believed in it, they would also be very stupid.

I'll just remind you that many doubts surround events like "USA for Africa" (behold the horrific, tragic joke that this name really is!) and the trend of charity scams that have been started since the 70s thanks to Ringo Starr, Michael Jackson or Bob Geldof, probably aimed not only at embezzling money, but also to use media "stars" for the agenda of expansion and political influence of the empire (see also Sting's dedicated thread).

gwynned
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by gwynned » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
gwynned wrote:I cannot, nor can anyone else, speak with certainty what goes on in a man's heart. What I can say with certainty is that he gave an extraordinary amount of money to charity. There are numerous anecdotal stories of his generosity to strangers he met. His music never had the feel of the dark side as does that of some entertainers. And there is no evidence of any personal excesses as you describe and, while the media continued to question his innocence, he was acquitted of all charges ever brought against him.

So I have concluded from the evidence that Michael Jackson is a man of honor with a genuine concern for the plight of his fellow man and the environment.
Oh, my.
Dear gwyned, fbenario asked you a very simple question: how do you know any of this is true? It is not about what anyone has in "his heart".

You are repeating things you have read from completely unreliable sources like the mainstream media and the press agencies that promote and help selling a product. This is all hearsay and propaganda that, especially on this forum, cannot be passed as fact. On the contrary, rather.

And don't let me even start on the fundamental hypocrisy and falsehood that charity really is in 99% of the cases and especially from the ultra-rich who really have every interest to keep the world as unjust as it really is. Following what you say we should assume that Warren Buffet and Bill Gates also have "great hearts". Any charity that does not make the giver actually poorer is hypocrisy driven by guilt or by the desire to scam others out of their money, and besides it is obvious that charity is not making the world any better so if these guys believed in it, they would also be very stupid.

I'll just remind you that many doubts surround events like "USA for Africa" (behold the horrific, tragic joke that this name really is!) and the trend of charity scams that have been started back then thanks to your Michael Jackson, probably aimed not only at embezzling money, but also to use media "stars" for the agenda of expansion and political influence of the empire (see also Sting's dedicated thread).
I will repeat what I said....I have studied the man for over two years. When I say studied, I mean that I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours watching videos, reading transcripts, etc. and my research has gone well beyond the mainstream media. I certainly don't know everything about him - Michael Jackson is a very mysterious man - but I believe I have done sufficient research to come to some reasonable conclusions.

As to your point about bogus charities, people can be used and your skepticism is certainly justified. I do not know enough about Michael's involvement, but I read something on the forum recently which led me to wonder if Michael didn't find out afterward that he had been used. That, however, is pure speculation on my part.

figuringitout
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by figuringitout » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

gwynned wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
gwynned wrote:I cannot, nor can anyone else, speak with certainty what goes on in a man's heart. What I can say with certainty is that he gave an extraordinary amount of money to charity. There are numerous anecdotal stories of his generosity to strangers he met. His music never had the feel of the dark side as does that of some entertainers. And there is no evidence of any personal excesses as you describe and, while the media continued to question his innocence, he was acquitted of all charges ever brought against him.

So I have concluded from the evidence that Michael Jackson is a man of honor with a genuine concern for the plight of his fellow man and the environment.
Oh, my.
Dear gwyned, fbenario asked you a very simple question: how do you know any of this is true? It is not about what anyone has in "his heart".

You are repeating things you have read from completely unreliable sources like the mainstream media and the press agencies that promote and help selling a product. This is all hearsay and propaganda that, especially on this forum, cannot be passed as fact. On the contrary, rather.

And don't let me even start on the fundamental hypocrisy and falsehood that charity really is in 99% of the cases and especially from the ultra-rich who really have every interest to keep the world as unjust as it really is. Following what you say we should assume that Warren Buffet and Bill Gates also have "great hearts". Any charity that does not make the giver actually poorer is hypocrisy driven by guilt or by the desire to scam others out of their money, and besides it is obvious that charity is not making the world any better so if these guys believed in it, they would also be very stupid.

I'll just remind you that many doubts surround events like "USA for Africa" (behold the horrific, tragic joke that this name really is!) and the trend of charity scams that have been started back then thanks to your Michael Jackson, probably aimed not only at embezzling money, but also to use media "stars" for the agenda of expansion and political influence of the empire (see also Sting's dedicated thread).
I will repeat what I said....I have studied the man for over two years. When I say studied, I mean that I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours watching videos, reading transcripts, etc. and my research has gone well beyond the mainstream media. I certainly don't know everything about him - Michael Jackson is a very mysterious man - but I believe I have done sufficient research to come to some reasonable conclusions.

As to your point about bogus charities, people can be used and your skepticism is certainly justified. I do not know enough about Michael's involvement, but I read something on the forum recently which led me to wonder if Michael didn't find out afterward that he had been used. That, however, is pure speculation on my part.
I see this as part of the problem. I agree that there is a great deal of mystery surrounding the man known as Michale Jackson. While obviously there are always going to be aspcets of peoples private lives that are unknown to everyone else, with people in the public eye no exception despite the attention they receive - a man who was as famous as Jackson - as revered by so many, and regarded for his musical talent, not to mention his riches - how is it that there is so much 'mystery' surrounding him? I don't know, maybe it seems like a silly question, but sometimes when looking at things it's the silly questions that can help give you a different perspective. I know that people will say that he delibrately created this mystery, but maybe there's something more to it.

Apparently this video was captured on 27th February 2009, 6 days before the 'This Is It' press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz-G7RsZ ... re=related

Jackson appears to have no chin cleft in this footage, while in the 'This Is It' conference he has a very prominent cleft. Even by his standards for 'plastic surgery' this seems pretty remarkable. It could be a trick of the light but I don't think so.

gwynned
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by gwynned » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 am

figuringitout wrote: I see this as part of the problem. I agree that there is a great deal of mystery surrounding the man known as Michale Jackson. While obviously there are always going to be aspcets of peoples private lives that are unknown to everyone else, with people in the public eye no exception despite the attention they receive - a man who was as famous as Jackson - as revered by so many, and regarded for his musical talent, not to mention his riches - how is it that there is so much 'mystery' surrounding him? I don't know, maybe it seems like a silly question, but sometimes when looking at things it's the silly questions that can help give you a different perspective. I know that people will say that he delibrately created this mystery, but maybe there's something more to it.

Apparently this video was captured on 27th February 2009, 6 days before the 'This Is It' press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz-G7RsZ ... re=related

Jackson appears to have no chin cleft in this footage, while in the 'This Is It' conference he has a very prominent cleft. Even by his standards for 'plastic surgery' this seems pretty remarkable. It could be a trick of the light but I don't think so.
I think I saw the cleft in the clip you provided, but all of this is speculative. Michael had body doubles so it's possible the person in the clip was a double. As you say, there is so much mystery surrounding him. And you pose an interesting question. I have assumed he cultivated this air of mystery as a clever means of promoting himself. What 'more to it' might you mean?

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2240
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by fbenario » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:36 am

figuringitout wrote:It could be a trick of the light but I don't think so.
A great song by Entwhistle. (I also wanted this thread to include some good music, not just that pop malarkey.)


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6fFtWi318s

confusioused
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by confusioused » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:20 am

To believe that Michael Jackson isn't and wasn't (yes, I believe his death was faked) part of tptb agendas, is naive imho. As is believing his music was not part of the subliminal mind f***ing we get from all the other wonderful pop stars out there. Of course it is.

I have studied the Illuminati (and yes I hate that word also, but is the "cabal" any better?) for about 3 years now. Infact that was one of the first areas I studied when I entered the rabbit hole of mental breaking paradigms on my part. Holyweird is so infested with subliminals, one cannot be in this group if they don't comply. Or should I say sell their soul, so they can pretend to be royality which is whey they get to walk on the red carpet. It's a payoff for sure.

A good place to start on learning just of MJ's subliminal music is here. Be warned though, you will not be able to listen to these songs ever again :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWz5mUDIk4

I also don't believe that Michael is somehow playing against tptb. I think everything that is out there, is to mindf**k us so bad, and keep us busy so that we don't come together and really do something to help ourselves. It is for this reason and this reason only that they allowed us to have the interweb period.

It might of also helped us if for the first post of gwyned's, they posted the links to what they were trying to explain. ie: MJ's kids wearing badges. How do we know what any of that stuff looks like if we don't have links? The part about Elvis also. Links would perhaps helped us understand what was being said. Well it would me for sure.

Thanks (oh and sorry, I still don't know how to post a video :wacko: )

confusioused
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by confusioused » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 am

There are some people that believe that this is MJ on the Larry King show the day before his funeral. I don't know if this is him, but it sounds like him and he loved his disguises, which means he loved/s games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akLBsd72jB8

gwynned
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by gwynned » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 am

confusioused wrote:To believe that Michael Jackson isn't and wasn't (yes, I believe his death was faked) part of tptb agendas, is naive imho. As is believing his music was not part of the subliminal mind f***ing we get from all the other wonderful pop stars out there. Of course it is.

I have studied the Illuminati (and yes I hate that word also, but is the "cabal" any better?) for about 3 years now. Infact that was one of the first areas I studied when I entered the rabbit hole of mental breaking paradigms on my part. Holyweird is so infested with subliminals, one cannot be in this group if they don't comply. Or should I say sell their soul, so they can pretend to be royality which is whey they get to walk on the red carpet. It's a payoff for sure.

A good place to start on learning just of MJ's subliminal music is here. Be warned though, you will not be able to listen to these songs ever again :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWz5mUDIk4

I also don't believe that Michael is somehow playing against tptb. I think everything that is out there, is to mindf**k us so bad, and keep us busy so that we don't come together and really do something to help ourselves. It is for this reason and this reason only that they allowed us to have the interweb period.

It might of also helped us if for the first post of gwyned's, they posted the links to what they were trying to explain. ie: MJ's kids wearing badges. How do we know what any of that stuff looks like if we don't have links? The part about Elvis also. Links would perhaps helped us understand what was being said. Well it would me for sure.

Thanks (oh and sorry, I still don't know how to post a video :wacko: )
Here are some links to some of the many video makers, each of whom have a series of videos, but this is only the beginning! I did not post links previously because, frankly, there are just so many of them!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JonellStarTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicalXscapism/videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/PianoGames/videos

I watched the first in the series of videos you posted, but the second, where the analysis comes in, was blocked. It's certainly possible that Michael was under some form of mind control early on in his career, but his later songs, such as They Don't really Care About Us, would indicate that he was at odds with the Illuminati agenda.

wtc-wtf
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by wtc-wtf » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Image

fizban1977
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by fizban1977 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 am

Image

That is the original gate to Neverland Ranch (was sold at auction). Michael wore the Kabbalah red string, no idea if this was media fakery (as do many celebs). He seems like he revealed some things (Don't care about us video/smooth criminal), but then again it could have been part of his MK ULTRA programming (Peter Pan).

He also had the British Royal symbol in his limo (also sold at auction).

Did he really break free, or not. No idea.

Also notable that his family was/are Jehovah's Witnesses. Just like Prince/The Artist (converted). Charles Taze Russell was a mason (JW founder). Serena Williams/family also is. Larry Graham is as well. Graham is the uncle of the rapper Drake.

McCartney was knighted (since Paul was discussed). Michael never was. Some people claim Michael wanted to be knighted though. What is the truth? We will never know.

I think the main thing to take away from this is, there are no "heroes" and even if there are? They can and will be sold as something different, or their message can be changed. They could release a supposed video of MJ "exposing things" post death, or talking about aliens and hero worship would have people eating it up.

You can go as far back as Sugar Ray Robinson (Boule Society) and see bizarre things. His son accused his wife of medicating him (drugs) etc.

Appreciate the talent, realize that these people are often under control.

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:59 am

The Conrad Murray Murder Trial was a complete joke. I found this on the mjdeathhoax forum and have verified it with the youtube video.

Hilarious. :)

Image

lux
Member
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by lux » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

huh?

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 pm

There are stuffed animals all over the courtroom.

gwynned
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by gwynned » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Has anyone else noticed the same sense of humor prevalent in the Sandy Hook hoax?

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: The Michael Jackson family

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 am

Yes and the thought has crossed my mind that Jackson may be in on the hoax himself. Coincidentally there is a "P.T. Barnum" reference in this Sandy Hook story which can be viewed in the video of the guy who claims he went to Sandy Hook for an independent visit and was turned away by police. I am convinced that the MJ death and subsequent Conrad Murray trial is an absolute Hoax with a possible "reveal" coming in the future. This would be a hoax of epic proportions with Jackson in the writer/director's role. The problem with this angle is that it assumes the media is unaware and not complicit and would rely on assistance from law enforcement and some levels of government. If Jackson was hoaxing the media, he would have to be doing it in cahoots with at least some government entities with the idea to catch the media as "criminals" in the end. It's not a theory I put a lot of weight on but I do consider the shadowy Jackson and his ongoing media/death hoax as it relates to other events of our time and I am convinced almost 100% that he is still alive based on the evidence and research that I've done.

Post Reply