"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Makkonen

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by Makkonen »

Yet most everybody just take it at face value. Some still genuinely believe 9/11 was an actual event (from whatever perspective) and that all the subsequent crap like The Patriot Act, Wal-Mart Stasi-Big Sister screens, airport security nazisms, constant fabricated fear-mongering in media, etc. are justified. Astonishing.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

So Obama killed Osama... what a joke. Oh, how they laugh behind the stage.
And probably this "epilogue" was meant to be from the start, if only for the funny names (Warriorhun, any insight on what possible -maybe zionist- meaning was hidden behind these names, Osama/Obama? Biden/Bin Laden?)

And naturally it's all a big mistery, lest we actually learn something on how the world works. And how the fuck he ended up in the sea, c'mon. Who writes this crap?
They didn't even provide evidence this guy was guilty of something, or if he even existed in the first place. Hamas supposedly is now calling Osama a martyr, I bet later these words will be denied or widtrawn, but in the meantime the zionist/globalist/masonic mind games go on...

I don't think they will blow up any european city with any nuclear bomb, but what really happens in the world means so little... What counts is what happens in the media that, at this point, seem to be testing and stretching our ability to swallow lies even faster and harder, probably for the even bigger preposterous lies to come.

2011 sucks. I am getting so fed up and disgusted with all this. I just wanna get back to my vegetable garden which is coming up so nicely. And I'm not even talking figuratively here. Sorry for the personal feelings.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:Seriously now, to have a NBC multimedia director play the debunker of the Pentagon's own photo fakery is pretty rich - and reaches new heights of lameness, hypocrisy and deceit.
I think this fakery incident was staged in some way. I wonder why. To "leak" to the world the idea of fakery, maybe: but not to "free" people from its grip: instead perhaps to pass a sneaking feeling of uncertainty and doublethink... denial, glimpse of the strong shady power the lies behind the scenes, who knows. Or it was made only because they needed at least some imagery, no matter how fake. Because there's people like us breaking balls, blatant fakery can be considered a way to go... News websites have something to show for the real time, and we are given "nothing" to break apart and put to shame.

I guess with this Osama shit and the birth certificate shit Obama is supposed to win the vote in 2012 by a landslide...
For sure the public debate will be now completely hijacked from the real issues, the financial crisis, the wars, the corporate-banking global thieving, the desperate masses, the debts, the destruction of the middle class... and so on and so forth.
Makkonen

Ridiculous bullshit from a Finnish politician: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/Stubb ... ml?ref=rss

Roughly translated:

"The killing of Bin Laden is a 'historical event'."

"We need to prepare for possible terror attacks against travelers/tourists."

"The world is now a safer place." :rolleyes:

"Bin Laden was a symbol of modern terrorism. [...] He was an important icon and a supporter."

"The fight against terrorism still continues."
Last edited by Makkonen on Mon May 02, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

I just tuned in to "Progressive Talk Radio" :P to see if there was even a hint of skepticism or cynicism (the "coincidental" 66th anniversary of Hitler's demise indeed!!!) -- but no, there was just a gooey, gushing fountain of Obama-worship, celebrating how "their guy" could accomplish what the execrable Bush "failed" to accomplish.

And on and on the myth-building went, recounting each heroic moment in the President's final hours of conferring with HIS top generals and intelligence gurus -- before the stroke of HIS mighty pen would bring swift justice to the world's greatest villain and avenge the deaths of thousands of innocents!

And then, so confident was the dear leader, that he sauntered off to play nine holes of golf (not 18, mind you, but just nine) before returning to HIS throne room, er, oval office, to monitor the success of HIS bold, ultra-courageous, brave, and decisive, greatest accomplishment... YET! :o

(Have you noticed how Obama's teleprompter typists virtually always supply him with the "I" pronoun, instead of the "we" pronoun, which was the fashion for previous executive sock-puppets?)

P.S. It would be wise to collect all the (carelessly ad-libbed) sound-bite comments from the instantly available, vicsim family members, in case some of the too-obvious, over-the-top ones are later tagged for web-scrubbing. I've already heard one that quoted a 9/11 death count that was higher than any I could recall since the initial estimates were all lowered below 3,000.
Gracist
Banned

Bin Laden Dead

Unread post by Gracist »

How conveniently the boogey man dies. And on "Mayday," just like Hitler....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2 ... may_1.html

The populations of the world are so easily manipulated at this point that the fakery knows no bounds, not even the bounds of its own contrivances. It doesn't matter anymore how many times the lies are exposed as such, the public will always and only believe the most current version of the lie.

http://www.infowars.com/media-runs-fake ... ropaganda/
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

ABC news is showing footage which they say is of an exclusive tour through the compound where "Bin Laden" was killed.
The video looks like it has been filmed with a cell-phone, a real old cell-phone that is.

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2174972&spid=

The house doesn't seems to be damaged by the fire shown in the beginning of the video.

Note the staged shooting by the Navy Seals.

Unedited video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMPt2Wp4yKg

Bin Laden's Mansion

I'd prefer Simon's villa, this looks rather depressing to me B)
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Mon May 02, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gwynned

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Unread post by gwynned »

I have the same question about this event as I did the release of the birth certificate. Why now? Bin Laden was murdered years ago according to Benazir Bhutto. I found it interesting that people, including Obama, were saying this was the end of an era. Is it a good thing that they've finally declared him dead, even if it's a lie? Will this provide even more reason for troop withdrawals? In other words, is this a lie put forward to justify action that we would welcome?
Gracist
Banned

Re: Bin Laden Dead

Unread post by Gracist »

I really doubt that action we would welcome will come from any of the media fakery ever...especially this because it is so huge to all the brainwashed sheep who have been waiting for the boogeyman to die for 10 years now. I am concerned about the wikileaked bs saying that "if bin laden is killed al qaida will nuke america" or some such nonsense. So now that everyone has been freaking out about Japanese radiation they are primed for worrying about al quaida radiation too.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

antipodean wrote:Interestingly the announcement of Bin Laden's death is, 66 years to the day that Hitler's death was announced.
Indeed, Antipodean, indeed - 66 years to the day. Surely a coincidence:
ImageImage

And surely quite coincidentally ...

Sunday, May 01, 2011
"Death of Osama Bin Laden Reported on Yom HaShoah"
http://blog.rabbijason.com/2011/05/deat ... ed-on.html

Sunday, May 01, 2011
"The ceremony of beatification of Pope John Paul II will be held in St. Peter's Square in the Vatican,
Sunday, May 1st, which coincides with Labor Day."

http://www.pope-johnpaul.com/

One hell of a labor day ! :D
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

nonhocapito wrote:So Obama killed Osama... what a joke. Oh, how they laugh behind the stage.
And probably this "epilogue" was meant to be from the start, if only for the funny names (Warriorhun, any insight on what possible -maybe zionist- meaning was hidden behind these names, Osama/Obama? Biden/Bin Laden?)

And naturally it's all a big mistery, lest we actually learn something on how the world works. And how the fuck he ended up in the sea, c'mon. Who writes this crap?
They didn't even provide evidence this guy was guilty of something, or if he even existed in the first place. Hamas supposedly is now calling Osama a martyr, I bet later these words will be denied or widtrawn, but in the meantime the zionist/globalist/masonic mind games go on...

I don't think they will blow up any european city with any nuclear bomb, but what really happens in the world means so little... What counts is what happens in the media that, at this point, seem to be testing and stretching our ability to swallow lies even faster and harder, probably for the even bigger preposterous lies to come.

2011 sucks. I am getting so fed up and disgusted with all this. I just wanna get back to my vegetable garden which is coming up so nicely. And I'm not even talking figuratively here. Sorry for the personal feelings.

What a great post. My feelings exactly and literally too. One little joy in my life is that even through the chemtrail haze and manipulated weather my little seedlings are poking through the soil. This year has been so crazy and its only May! Also, very interesting connection with the Biden/Bin Laden Obama/Osama names. You probably know already but Barak Obama means "lightning that fell from the heavens" in hebrew which is the description of how Satan fell from grace or whatever. I will have to do some more reasearch into these names and their occult significance especially because May 1 (mayday) is like the culmination of an occult holiday I think.

Ok here is what I was thinking of:

http://adventofdeception.com/gulf-fire- ... importance
Last edited by Gracist on Mon May 02, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

Just when you think it can't get more ridiculous or obvious :lol:

@ReallyVirtual becomes viral star after witnessing and tweeting Osama raid
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_162- ... 91715.html
http://twitter.com/#!/reallyvirtual

Supposedly we are to believe a Pakistani IT consultant living in the city of Abbottabad twittered the raid on Osama accidentally..... he couldn't have had a better nickname :lol:
Hahaha! What a day of LOL this is! :D
Makkonen

A friend of mine has basically called me a "tin foil hat" on Facebook for suggesting that this, and 9/11, are fabrications (I provided a link to SC as a response, but not holding my breath). No other argument, just name-calling. The easy way out. :(

And I believe he was completely sincere. :o

I just find it insane that with all these farcical stories coming up everywhere people still don't even start to wonder. As if they're already dead and just "taking it on" as it comes from the MSM. Go figure...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Walpurgis - the day that winter is ceremonially brought to an end by the burning of straw witches.

How fitting!