"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by reel.deal »

:P

White House to End Long-Running Practice of Photo Reenactments -
http://www.petapixel.com/2011/05/12/whi ... nactments/

Obama Puts an End To Fake Photo Shoots -
http://gizmodo.com/5801465/obama-puts-a ... oto-shoots

Pictures of Obama’s Speech Announcing bin Laden’s Death Were Staged -
http://gizmodo.com/5799770/pictures-of- ... ere-staged

[gizmodo.com] (Edit comment)
Joe Geronimo
better idea, get megan fox to reenact the presidents speeches.

reel.deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj ... r_embedded

http://littlecountrylost.blogspot.com/2 ... dered.html

Benazir Bhutto: Omar Sheikh Murdered Osama bin-Laden
In a November 2, 2007 interview, less than two months before she would be assassinated, Benazir Bhutto was asked by reporter David Frost of Al-Jazeera English about a letter that she had sent to Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf. The letter outlined who she believed should be investigated in the event of her assassination. While giving her answer, she listed as one of the suspects a "key figure in security... a former military officer in Pakistan" who had dealings with, among others, "Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin-Laden."

If that name, Omar Shieikh, sounds familiar it's because he was a key figure in some huge stories between 1999 and 2002. His full name is Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, and multiple variations of those names are used to describe him including Omar Sheikh and Saeed Sheikh. Here's how you may have heard of him:

* In 1999, Indian Airlines flight 814 was hijacked by Pakistani nationals. In return for the hostages, the hijackers demanded India release the leaders of the ISI (the Pakistani version of the CIA) funded group Harkat-ul-Mujahideen. One of these leaders was Omar Sheikh.

* In the months before 9/11, using the alias "Mustafa Mohammad Ahmed", Omar Sheikh transferred at least $100,000 to Mohammad Atta, one of the 9/11 hijackers.

* Omar Sheikh was sentenced to death in 2002 for the murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.

Having trouble wrapping your head around this? I was too, so I did a little research. First, let's see if this revelation that Omar Sheikh murdered Osama bin-Laden is even possible. I guess the first question would be 'Is Osama bin-Laden dead' ?

There are a few reports from around the world that I found that indicated that Osama bin-Laden had died. One report from a French newspaper said that Osama bin-Laden died on August 23, 2006 of typhoid fever. However, if Benazir Bhutto is to be taken at her word, this report cannot be true because Omar Sheikh has been in Pakistani police custody since February 2002 for the murder of Daniel Pearl.

However, some other reports, which seem to make some sense, indicated that Osama bin-Laden died in December 2001. An Egyptian newspaper called al-Wafd published the following article (Volume 15 No 4633) on December 26th, 2001:

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

If the funeral took place 10 days before this article was published in al-Wafd and The Observer of Pakistan, this would put the death of Osama bin-Laden around the 16th or 17th of December 2001. Israeli intelligence officials also told reporters in October 2002 that they and United States officials believe that Osama bin-Laden had been killed in December 2001.

If you look at a timeline of events involving Osama bin-Laden, ignoring the questionable videotapes, there is a noticeable shift in the type of communication Osama bin-Laden has with the world and the rhetoric used by Bush Administration and Pakistani officials in regards to the threat Osama bin-Laden poses starting in the middle of December 2001. Some highlights:

September 15, 2001
– President Bush says of bin-Laden, “If he thinks he can hide and run from the United States and our allies, he will be sorely mistaken.”

September 17, 2001 – President Bush says, “I want justice. And there’s an old poster out West, I recall, that says, ‘Wanted: Dead or Alive.' "

November 7, 2001 - Pakistani reporter Hamid Mir interviews Osama bin-Laden in person.

November 16, 2001 - Battle of Tora Bora begins.

November 25, 2001
- Osama bin-Laden gives his last known public speech to his followers in Milawa, Afghanistan, a village located on the route from Tora Bora to the Pakistani border.

November 28, 2001 - Osama bin-Laden reportedly escapes Tora Bora

December 15, 2001 - Osama bin-Laden's voice is reportedly intercepted for the last time communicating with his fighters in Tora Bora via his shortwave radio

December 17, 2001
- US Intelligence and Pentagon officials admit they have lost Osama bin-Laden

December 17, 2001
- United States declares victory at Tora Bora

December 26, 2001 - Article about Osama bin-Laden's funeral is published in Pakistan and Egypt. The funeral allegedly takes place about 10 days earlier. The article is also discussed by Fox News.

December 28, 2001 – President Bush says, “Our objective is more than bin-Laden”

January 18, 2002 – Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf tells CNN that he believes Osama bin-Laden to be dead

January 27, 2002 - Vice President Dick Cheney says that Osama bin-Laden "isn't that big of a threat. Bin Laden connected to this worldwide organization of terror is a threat."

January 27, 2002White House Chief of Staff Andy Card tells CNN, “"I do not know for a fact that he's alive. I happen to believe he's probably alive… Our overall objective is to defeat terrorism, wherever it is around the world. And so, our objective is not to get Osama bin Laden."

January 29, 2002President Bush delivers his first State of the Union address since 9/11. While he labels Iraq, Iran, and North Korea the “axis of evil”, he fails to mention Osama bin-Laden at all.

March 13, 2002
President Bush says, “Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he's alive at all… He’s a person who’s now been marginalized.… I just don’t spend that much time on him.… I truly am not that concerned about him.”

April 4, 2002 - Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Richard Myers says, "The goal has never been to get bin-Laden"

October 14, 2002
President Bush says, “I don’t know whether bin-Laden is alive or dead”

October 16, 2002 – Middle East Newsline reports that Israeli Intelligence officials confirmed that Israel and the United States believe Osama bin-Laden was killed in mid-December 2001 during the Tora Bora bombing campaign.
This timeline, with Osama bin-Laden's death allegedly occurring in the middle of December 2001, makes it possible that Omar Sheikh could have committed the murder.
From October 2001 through January 19, 2002, Omar Sheikh was living openly in his home in Lahore, Pakistan. His positions as leader of Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (a Taliban and Osama bin-Laden partner) and ISI agent (the source of funds for Harkat-ul-Mujahideen) would also have given him means for access to Osama bin-Laden.
reel.deal

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e24157.htm

US Openly Accepts Bin Laden Long Dead

By Gordon Duff
Senior Editor

December 10, 2009 "Veterans Today" -- Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry's claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn't nuts is finally saying what they have known for years.

However, since we lost a couple of hundred of our top special operations forces hunting for bin Laden after we knew he was dead, is someone going to answer for this with some jail time ? Since we spent 200 million dollars on "special ops" looking for someone we knew was dead, who is going to jail for that ? Since Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney continually talked about a man they knew was dead, now known to be for reasons of POLITICAL nature, who is going to jail for that ? Why were tapes brought out, now known to be forged, as legitimate intelligence to sway the disputed 2004 election in the US? This is a criminal act if there ever was one.

In 66 pages, General Stanley McChrystal never mentions Osama bin Laden. Everything is "Mullah Omar"now. In his talk at West Point, President Obama never mentioned Osama bin Laden. Col. Pappas makes it clear, Vice President Cheney let it "out of the bag" long ago. Bin Laden was killed by American troops many many years ago.

America knew Osama bin Laden died December 13, 2001.
After that, his use was hardly one to unite America but rather one to divide, scam and play games. With bin Laden gone, we could have started legitimate nation building in Afghanistan instead of the eternal insurgency that we invented ourselves.

Without our ill informed policies, we could have had a brought diplomatic solution in 2002 in Afghanistan, the one we are ignoring now, and spent money rebuilding the country, 5 cents on the dollar compared to what we are spending fighting a war against an enemy we ourselves recruited thru ignorance.

The bin Laden scam is one of the most shameful acts ever perpetrated against the American people.
We don't even know if he really was an enemy, certainly he was never the person that Bush and Cheney said. In fact, the Bush and bin Laden families were always close friends and had been for many years.

What kind of man was Osama bin Laden? This one time American ally against Russia, son of a wealthy Saudi family, went to Afghanistan to help them fight for their freedom. America saw him as a great hero then. Transcripts of the real bin Laden show him to be much more moderate than we claim, angry at Israel and the US government but showing no anger toward Americans and never making the kind of theats claimed. All of this is public record for any with the will to learn.

osama_bush_captured How much of America's tragedy is tied with these two children of the rich, children of families long joined thru money and friendship, the Bush and bin Laden clans.

One son died in remote mountains, another lives in a Dallas suburb hoping nobody is sent after him.
One is a combat veteran, one never took a strong stand unless done from safety and comfort. Islam once saw bin Laden as a great leader. Now he is mostly forgotten.

What has America decided about Bush?

We know this: Bin Laden always denied any ties to 9/11 and, in fact, has never been charged in relation to 9/11. He not only denied involvement, but had done so, while alive, 4 times and had vigorously condemned those who were involved in the attack.

This is on the public record, public in every free country except ours. We, instead, showed films made by paid actors, made up to look somewhat similar to bin Laden, actors who contradicted bin Ladens very public statements, actors pretending to be bin Laden long after bin Laden's death.

These were done to help justify spending, repressive laws, torture and simple thievery.

For years, we attacked the government of Pakistan for not hunting down someone everyone knew was dead. Bin Laden's death hit the newspapers in Pakistan on December 15, 2001. How do you think our ally felt when they were continually berated for failing to hunt down and turn over someone who didn't exist?

What do you think this did for American credibility in Pakistan and thru the Islamic world?
Were we seen as criminals, liars or simply fools? Which one is best?

This is also treason.

How does the death of bin Laden and the defeat and dismemberment of Al Qaeda impact the intelligence assessments, partially based on, not only bin Laden but Al Qaeda activity in Iraq that,not only never happened but was now known to have been unable to happen?

How many "Pentagon Pundits," the retired officers who sold their honor to send us to war for what is now known to be domestic political dirty tricks and not national security are culpable in these crimes?

I don't always agree with Col. Pappas on things. I believe his politics overrule his judgement at times. However, we totally agree on bin Laden, simply disagree with what it means. To me lying and sending men to their deaths based on lies is treason.

Falsifying military intelligence and spending billions on unnecessary military operations for political reasons is an abomination. Consider this, giving billions in contracts to GOP friends who fill campaign coffers, and doing so based on falsified intelligence is insane. This was done for years.

We spent 8 years chasing a dead man, spending billions, sending FBI agents, the CIA, Navy Seals, Marine Force Recon, Special Forces, many to their deaths, as part of a political campaign to justify running American into debt, enriching a pack of political cronies and war profiteers and to puff up a pack of Pentagon peacocks and their Whitehouse draft dodging bosses.

How many laws were pushed thru because of a dead man?

How many hundreds were tortured to find a dead man?

How many hundreds died looking for a dead man?

How many billions were spent looking for a dead man?

Every time Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld stood before troops and talked about hunting down the dead bin Laden, it was a dishonor. Lying to men and women who put their lives on the line is not a joke.duffster

Who is going to answer to the families of those who died for the politics and profit tied to the Hunt for Bin Laden ?

Veterans Today Senior Editor Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran and regular contributor on political and social issues.

B)
reel.deal

:o
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Gracist wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
Gracist wrote:I never expected them to release a picture. I like how they blamed both Muslims and conspiracy theorists for the decision not to release it while giving a subtle pat on the head to all the good sheeple who will believe without seeing. Just like Jesus told doubting Thomas, "blessed are those who believed but did not see." <_<

The lumping together of the danger of Muslim reactions with the "they would just say it was Photoshopped" conspiracy theorists reaffirms my theory that the two are going to be equated more and more because the "doubters" will be targeted as an enemy within.
Exactly what I was saying, I agree with 'Nosmo King' who cited the staged slips ups of reporters saying that "President Obama is in fact dead" earlier in this thread as predictive programming. They may stage an assassination attempt against Obama and blame it on "big gov skeptics" and primarily those they label as "conspiracy theorists" in some way. This would surely get the unthinking masses riled up in support of a witch hunt on whoever the government deems the witches. Even if its not an assassination attempt, they are going to have to stage something that is on a domestic scale in order to justify this kind of action. We must not forget that a precedent was set here, the government can go after anybody they deem an enemy, kill him outright mafia style, or kidnap him and never allow him to be tried under a court of law or judicial court to defend himself. All the laws are in place for them to legally do the same to us, whether you are an American citizen or not.
Yes exactly I was thinking that those "slip ups" were a form of predictive programming too especially since the whole time Obama was campaigning the MSM was talking about how people would want to assassinate him because he's black. Its awfully helpful for a little NLP when the names are so similar. Plus I saw an article refer to "conspiracy theories" coming from the "fascist underground" which reminds me of those skinheaded clowns who reportedly wanted to go on a cross country killing spree of black people culminating in the murder of Obama while they wore white tuxedos.

Exactly, and now the MSM is reporting that "Osama Bin Laden also wanted to kill President Obama" *gasp shocked* :o. Its quite evident that they have a staged assassination attempt against Obama or some other government stooge in their deck of cards. I've also noticed that there has been lots of predictive programming by Hollywood and the media in general these last five years or so about this.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Gracist wrote:
RoyBean wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:

Care to explain how mass roundups of civilians could possibly backfire?
Let me ask you this: why would they need the support of the unthinking masses to be able to conduct a witch hunt when they've had the laws in place since 2006 to do so? I agree they'll probably stage something but put yourself in their shoes and way of thinking, would you be able to guarantee the tolerance level of the masses? And that's a hell of a lot of civilians they'd need to round up and eliminate, isn't it? how many lives would be affected by such a disturbingly traumatic event? :o
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Excellent work, reel.deal - thank you.

I doubt Mohamed Atta[ck!!!] was ever even a real person and I suspect the Bhutto story is not what it seems to be on the surface. However, there is ample evidence for dishonesty and bad information surrounding anything remotely connected to the bin Laden family.

Bin Ladens have been weapons and securities dealers with the Bushes and other crime families for decades. Maybe Marvin Bush isn't a completely fabricated brother, but could Osama be? Might he be unbearded and hanging out in some decadent palace somewhere? Would the world know the difference?
Dcopymope
Banned

RoyBean wrote:Let me ask you this: why would they need the support of the unthinking masses to be able to conduct a witch hunt when they've had the laws in place since 2006 to do so? I agree they'll probably stage something but put yourself in their shoes and way of thinking, would you be able to guarantee the tolerance level of the masses?
Simple, they need our silent and legal consent for everything they do. If there was no complaint from the masses about HR 6166, the patriot act or damn well any other law or treaty that you can consider draconian even in the slightest then there won't be when those laws are enforced. The passage of these despotic bills alone should have been enough for us, the people to start raising hell. I don't need to speculate on whatever the masses will tolerate. The perps have their pulse on the public as you should know; they know full well how much we will tolerate. The masses of America and the English speaking countries are no different than the masses of those under the Soviet Union or any other totalitarian regime you can name. Forget mass psychology, they know that by historical precedent alone that ANYTHING at all can be done with the masses with enough brainwashing. Enslavement starts with that of the mind.
RoyBean wrote:And that's a hell of a lot of civilians they'd need to round up and eliminate, isn't it?
Now since when was quantity a problem for any totalitarian regime? Not everybody was in a gulag in the Soviet Union it was primarily those who had politically incorrect opinions, or "inflexibility of opinion" that filled up those camps, which were not many at all. As for the rest of them that weren’t, the majority, the cities and towns they lived in were the prisons, as it will be for those whose nations are under the thumb of the Anglo American Establishment.
RoyBean wrote:how many lives would be affected by such a disturbingly traumatic event? :o
Why should this be MY concern, first of all? I'm sure it was a traumatic experience for many living under the Nazi regime, or under Pol Pot in Cambodia, or Mao Tse-Tung in China.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

RoyBean wrote:Let me ask you this: why would they need the support of the unthinking masses to be able to conduct a witch hunt when they've had the laws in place since 2006 to do so? I agree they'll probably stage something but put yourself in their shoes and way of thinking, would you be able to guarantee the tolerance level of the masses?
Dcopymope wrote:Simple, they need our silent and legal consent for everything they do. If there was no complaint from the masses about HR 6166, the patriot act or damn well any other law or treaty that you can consider draconian even in the slightest then there won't be when those laws are enforced.
Yeah but you sorta contradict yourself when you say “With bills like this, they are telling us that they don't give a shit about whatever rights we think we have, they can officially do whatever the hell they want with us, no more pretense.” And then you say “they need our silent and legal consent for everything they do”. You seem to be saying they need people’s approval and back to accomplish their goals, which is what the investment in Psyops is about, no? So I just don’t think the PTB would risk possibly inspiring awareness to the BS and reactions they might not be prepared to deal with by using extreme measures.
Dcopymope wrote:The passage of these despotic bills alone should have been enough for us, the people to start raising hell. I don't need to speculate on whatever the masses will tolerate. The perps have their pulse on the public as you should know; they know full well how much we will tolerate

I dunno, I guess they would have to be enforced to see what it would actually bring. Which they seem to have wisely decided not to since 2006. How many citizens were actually aware of what the stupid fucking bill meant and was set up for? It’s one thing to have something on paper and another to enforce it. September Clues has been out since I think 2007? And as far as what I’ve read, the most enthusiastic and diligent researchers/proponents believe, there has been exponential growth of ‘awareness/awakeness’ to the lies and tricks being played on the masses. Isn’t it dangerous for the PTB to allow this movement to grow and possibly catch momentum to the point of no return? Plus what about all those duped Loose Changers and we are changers THEY created…etc. we’re talking MILLIONS of people all lumped together that they HAVE to deal with.
RoyBean wrote:how many lives would be affected by such a disturbingly traumatic event? :o
Dcopymope wrote:Why should this be MY concern, first of all? I'm sure it was a traumatic experience for many living under the Nazi regime, or under Pol Pot in Cambodia, or Mao Tse-Tung in China.
I wasn't really asking you what your degree of empathy is. Though I'd like to ask your immediate family how they'd feel and react when they snatch you up and poof you off this particular world and time :)
reel.deal

hoi.polloi wrote:Excellent work, reel.deal - thank you.
No bro, thank you !
Its sorta like painting, start out with a loose sketch, an esquisse, then start filling in the blank areas,
roughly build up the design through successive transluscent glazes, wiping back down & subtracting
parts, exposing the white prime, while darkening other areas.After say 20 layers or so it really starts
to take shape, towards final definition and resolution.
er, maybe !!!

Bin Laden tape interview - (remix!) ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O66LehVnnIY :P

Well a few moments ago i spoke to Jihad Balloo of Al-Jazeera Television, who explained
how they got hold of that tape in the first place...

...I dunno ! we just 'got it', you know?, like 'received it', yeah ?
When you say you received it, how did you receive it ?
...jus' came thru the door with some, like, pizza menus and stuff like that...
What ?, just arrived at your front door ?
...Yeah yeah, everyone in the street got one, you know?, so... shut up, Perry!
...thats Perry, it was his idea to like, put it on a computer, you know?, edit it and stuff...

And then you say you went through a process of editing, um, what form does that take ?
...Well we cut out all the most boring stuff, for a start, right?, like talking and stuff like that, umm,
...then we just dubbed some wicked effects like explosions and fire and stuff like that,
...to make it more 'scarier', you know?

So you havent put the whole statement out ?
...NO NO, was totally boring and crap, man... we might put the full version on the DVD but...
What did you think was the most important thing that he said ?
...To be honestly frank with you Matthew, right?, i didnt really understand a lot of it...
...it was just jimberish to me man, i just do the editing, you know? and thats it really.

But you didnt have any doubts about broadcasting it ?
...NO WAY MAN ! cos its WICKED !, you know?, specially with all the scary effects and stuff
...we done on it, i think it looks really good...

Uh, the, the technical quality of it, um, from this distance, i'm looking at the monitor in front of us here,
is actually ah, looks very good to me, and looks rather better than some of the previous tapes.

...Thanks very much ! Well thats mainly down to Barry... shut up ! i'm on the phone...
...Sorry ! um, yeah ! i think if people like it, thats the main thing...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dcopymope
Banned

RoyBean wrote:Yeah but you sorta contradict yourself when you say “With bills like this, they are telling us that they don't give a shit about whatever rights we think we have, they can officially do whatever the hell they want with us, no more pretense.” And then you say “they need our silent and legal consent for everything they do”. You seem to be saying they need people’s approval and back to accomplish their goals, which is what the investment in Psyops is about, no? So I just don’t think the PTB would risk possibly inspiring awareness to the BS and reactions they might not be prepared to deal with by using extreme measures.
No contradiction at all, the fact that there was no concern at all from the majority of the populace when these bills passed even though HR 6166 for example was covered extensively by the very media the masses are taught to trust in only confirms that the psychological warfare is working very well, they therefore have our consent to enforce them.
RoyBean wrote:I dunno, I guess they would have to be enforced to see what it would actually bring.
They know what the results will be, as Aldous Huxley said in his book "Brave New World Revisited" where he uses Hitler as an example of propaganda:
"In Hitler’s words, the propagandist should adopt "a systematically one-sided attitude towards every problem that has to be dealt with". He must never admit that he might be wrong or that people with a different point of view might be even partially right. Opponents should not be argued with; they should be attacked, shouted down, or, if they become too much of a nuisance, liquidated. The morally squeamish intellectual may be shocked by this kind of thing. But the masses are always convinced that "right is on the side of the active aggressor."
Yet again, they understand us very well. By historical precedent they know what works and what doesn't, what was done before in history can be done again, because human nature doesn't change.
RoyBean wrote:Which they seem to have wisely decided not to since 2006. How many citizens were actually aware of what the stupid fucking bill meant and was set up for?
Not sure, I would ask how many of those who heard of the bill actually consciously remember it to begin with, which really isn't all that important anyway, since its the subconscious thats important in psychological warfare.
RoyBean wrote:It’s one thing to have something on paper and another to enforce it. September Clues has been out since I think 2007? And as far as what I’ve read, the most enthusiastic and diligent researchers/proponents believe, there has been exponential growth of ‘awareness/awakeness’ to the lies and tricks being played on the masses. Isn’t it dangerous for the PTB to allow this movement to grow and possibly catch momentum to the point of no return?
"Exponential growth" of "awareness" by how much exactly? My first rule in going through life is to go by my own experiences, and I personally don't see this "exponential growth" anywhere.
RoyBean wrote:Plus what about all those duped Loose Changers and we are changers THEY created…etc. we’re talking MILLIONS of people all lumped together that they HAVE to deal with.
What makes you think that "THEY" created the "Loose Changers" as you call it to begin with? Them supporting the plane theory isn't much to go in of itself for me to believe that "THEY" created it. How many "millions" are we talking about versus the many more billions on this planet? "Millions" has never been a problem for any totalitarian regime in history.

Ex-KGB Agent Yuri Bezmenov explains the NWO totalitarian Agenda
reel.deal

Re: Osama Bin Sick

Osama Ben Laden visité par la CIA dans un hopital de Dubaï en juillet 2001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOcH1HGa ... re=related
reel.deal

Re: Osama Bin dead since December '01

Osama Bin Laden is Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeRuna9K ... re=related

Osama Bin Laden... our resource 's telling me that... even be Iraq; be other places; overseas...
we know where he is, we're on it. Its just a matter of time. Do you agree with that ?

..." I believe he's dead. I'm 98% percent, ah, positive that we killed him in December of 2001 during the Tora Bora
...campaign. I've seen no proof of life since then, regardless of these tapes that are cobbled together... "

Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Dcopymope wrote:

Exactly, and now the MSM is reporting that "Osama Bin Laden also wanted to kill President Obama" *gasp shocked* :o. Its quite evident that they have a staged assassination attempt against Obama or some other government stooge in their deck of cards. I've also noticed that there has been lots of predictive programming by Hollywood and the media in general these last five years or so about this.
I agree and maybe the fake assassination attempt by the Loner was part of their predictive programming efforts for the idea of crazy domestic terrorists committing political assassinations. Especially since the psyop propaganda about the tragic 9-11 girl martyr was all pro government and how she was a real American patriot who loved Big Brother etc..
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Dcopymope wrote:
What makes you think that "THEY" created the "Loose Changers" as you call it to begin with? Them supporting the plane theory isn't much to go in of itself for me to believe that "THEY" created it.

Loose Changers as in people who became active plane-huggers after watching that disinfo movie.

but anyway... you paint quite a hopeless picture, and maybe you're right on, places like this are only traps and not many are really waking up at all anyway (though posts like this by hoi can make one hopeful I suppose)

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2351334

but yeah, maybe we are doomed :(
feets don't fail me now!