FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Another element for our discussion:
Here is a prediction of the earthquake posted on youtube on march 8th, based on an entirely different assumption, which has to do with the alignment of the earth-sun-comet and the intersecting of their gravitational forces.
In which case the shift of the earth axis would not be an effect of the earthquake, like the media repeat today, but a co-effect of this particular alignment and the strong pull forces that act on our planet under these conditions.
(of course the woman posting the video could might as well be onto the haarp-fakery thing, and just messing around with our heads with bullshit science as it is usually done in such events)
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear nonhocapito,

you say:
As to the reasons, I guess what you mean is that all imagery has to be fake in order to make fake imagery normal. This is very interesting, and I believe it has been discussed in other cases as well. It could be true, I'd say for "early" imagery, since there is NOT going to be a total control of amateur imagery in the aftermath in a case like this (on what grounds could you prevent people from sharing videos?)
No, this is not what I say. What I say is if you use fake images for real events, which are viewed as totally credible imagery because there was a real event, you condition the viewers eyes to accept CGI imagery as real. So, when you use CGI imagery for faked non-events, it will not jump out because it looks exactly the same. Of course, there will be real amateur videos, but in case of a real event you do not need imagery control: amateurs may upload all they want. The important point is, everybody should accept the fake images as real as well as the real images.
This ties in with what I said about the wide angle Libya pictures. They accept the fake wide angle pictures because they look like the real wide angle pictures they saw earlier and they do not jump out. It is easier to fake a wide-angle looking picture than a credibly looking photo with computer I guess.
What I mean is, you may evolve CGI and fakery technology, but the important thing is you may use it NOW. And maybe it is not so perfect to be 100% convincing, just, let's say 90%. What do you do?
Perception manipulation. You do not only move fakery towards more realistic: you have to move the accepted perception of real imagery closer to the faked images you produce so they will be accepted as one.
maiklasLTU

Unread post by maiklasLTU »

New Chernobyl? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx-JlwY ... ture=feedu
What's your take on this one, guys? If this one's real, no good news for Japan. Of course, it's possible to fake it, since the territory is evacuated in 10 km diameter as far as the news say :/
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

THere is also this to throw into the melting pot. The 'supermoon' of March 2011. http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/astron ... -chaos.asp based on the nearest the moon will be to the earth since 1992.

Originator of supermoon theory appears to be Richard Nolle http://www.astropro.com/ who 'predicted the WTC bombing in 1993'. mmm
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

Perspective issue? (Is the Verrazano bridge problem back?)

1. Top half of picture. Buildings getting smaller as they get closer to the camera?

2. Bottom half of Picture. Rectangular building looks like a rhombus?
The back wall (furthest from the camera) looks wider than the front wall (closest to the camera). The side walls therefore appear to be tapering out, when they should be tapering in (like two parallel lines joining on the horizon). Instead, the right wall is very angled, and the left one looks nearly straight.

Now compare that to this similar picture,

Last edited by Jazza on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

RT showing a burning oil refinery while discussing nuclear meltdown ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyQn4PgMkaE

Some good photos here! Tongue firmly in cheek!

http://framework.latimes.com/2011/03/11 ... -japan/#/0

I asked my four year old son what he see's here! "All the toys have been scrapped" he said!

The Exif for particular photo reports Adobe Photoshop CS4 Mac as the creator!
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

nonhocapito wrote:
gwynned wrote:She looked at her TV and saw a message. It said in 20 second there would be an earthquake. I jumped up and left. Are the script writers on strike or something?
She also said she felt a foreshock, which if I understand this correctly is what makes accurate short-term predictions possible. (see: http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001 ... 14694.html)
That's ridiculous. I live in California. How would she know it was a 'foreshock and not just an earthquake? Even if it was a foreshock, how could someone in TV land have the time to determine it was a foreshock and then post it on the TV? And how could they possibly know it would hit in 20 seconds?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-mHN91I2E8

RT interviews an 'asst professor' at a Christian University in Japan and makes the most ridiculous comments about this reactor. He contradicts himself continuously and makes ridiculous statements constantly. He is somehow comforted by the fact that only ONE of the buildings exploded.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: Well, OK but how fast can fakery be produced? And also, even if a video is very spectacular, it still has to be consistent with the damage it depicts, no? Otherwise it would be really funny tomorrow if it showed a building to be destroyed when the building is still there.
Dear nonhocapito,

I agree with your musings and thoughts - this whole affair is a real head-scratcher. Why would they fake images of a tsunami - and how? What would be the purpose of it - and why risk getting caught cheating when they could simply show us the REAL THING? The REAL DISASTER? Why, why, why?

So as you see, I have the same questions as you have. For instance, you ask: " ...even if a video is very spectacular, it still has to be consistent with the damage it depicts, no? Otherwise it would be really funny tomorrow if it showed a building to be destroyed when the building is still there." Absolutely - but you will agree that - first of all - the videos we are shown have to be consistent WITH EACH OTHER. So, as I set off demonstrating that at least one very spectacular Japan Tsunami Video is undeniably crafted with digital means, let's just compare the buildings in these sceneries (from 2 versions of this clip - one from CNN and the other from NHK WORLD). The location is, reportedly, the Japanese town of Kamaishi:

Can you see that building (pointed out with the arrow) on this video aired by CNN?

Now, can you see the same building on this video aired by NHK WORLD?
I can't, and please spare me from speculations that this might be due to some "video compression artifact" or the like.

Let me now show you a (speeded-up loop) of this 'Kamaishi Tsunami' clip repeatedly shown all over the world. I have called it "THE YOKO TRAGEDY". 'Yoko' is the name I have given to a fishing boat which is easily recognizable and which appears at various moments (and in various versions) of this already universally (in)famous, grandly dramatic scene:

THE YOKO TRAGEDY

So, we may all agree Yoko met a tragic end - as did all the cars which went down before her. Yes? Can we? I think we can.
The problem is, in this other scene, we see Yoko alive-and-well on calm waters, in front of a 'floating-car-cemetery' and...
a completely different(?) bridge which now features an underpass - with two cars driving by! :

Here we compare the two "different" bridges. Please note that they are NOT, in fact, much different at all. What's going on? Are we looking at the same bridges - the same location? It would appear so: compare the green foreground objects and all the visible poles . Picture "A" depicts a moment before all the cars and boats disappear under the bridge. YET, IN PICTURE "B" YOKO AND THE CARS ARE NOW STATIONARY AND APPEAR TO HAVE NEVER BEEN WASHED UNDER THE BRIDGE. Or are you going to say the second bridge with the underpass lies further down the river? Let's go to Kamaishi and check this out, ok?

I believe this proves beyond any reasonable doubt that we are, alas and once again, looking at video composites/animations entirely created within the digital domain. I trust even the layman should be able to see, intuitively, how their software works: it plays around with various elements (video layers) which get assembled separately - and sometimes 'disastrously' as on this occasion.

Lastly, and just to illustrate what problems this sort of multi-layer compositing can cause, here are 2 frames (separated by 1,6 seconds) showing why this just cannot represent a real video of a real event shot in the real world:

Video sources:
NHK VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHG6wmCn7Q
CNN VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qioNZpVglm8 (starting at 2:37)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

After hearing speculation about "planet X" poking its head around the sun, comets and super moons, I have to say this all sounds like so much distraction deliberately endorsed and pushed to avoid the topic of media control and the seamless integration of fake and real worlds - the Global EarthSim of everything occurring on Earth that they are trying to "match up to" and eventually "surpass" reality.

Someone offered the perps a technology to control perception. They said, 'why the fuck do we want that? it doesn't let us control the earthquakes' and the product developer said, 'no but with this software, you can control everything that happens after the earthquake and how people will respond to it. think about it ... you don't have to actually manage earth's disasters but when they occur you will be the one to tell them how and why it happened. you won't be god, but you'll make everyone subconsciously look to you as a god. you will control the imagery of the news. and if you monitor people with facebook and wiretapping you will get enough Artificial Intelligence to begin to predict anything or anybody's next move on the planet - a real crystal ball'

So I think - as warriorhun and I have speculated - they use this software to claim reality as much as they can because they cannot outright control it. They can try to control people's perceptions of reality and that's the thing that translates into dollars for them. It doesn't matter why or how this tsunami and earthquake happened. It does matter how it is framed and what stories are being told. They are rehearsing their software for the time it will "replace" reality whenever they want it to.

My personal opinion is that they didn't get as wide an appreciation for their fakery as they'd like because people inherently mistrust the news more and more anyway - but they are able to manage the panicking people - shove their disoriented asses into one or another line of thinking, maybe even into a few different pit-stop rooms "it was HAARP - no it was the super moon - no it was a comet passing between the Earth and Nibiru ---" etc. before debunking it all and telling them, well it's just [whatever brand of fear and insecurity they can rake the most money out of ... maybe a pole shift on 2012?].

So then what you end up with is a bunch of harmless people like us who can't combat the lack of information -- and a bunch of people slapped around by the news telling them to follow the golden pocketwatch -- and we can't talk to them and say 'just relax' because they get all agitated and want to do something about it.

This is why - to me - it is clearly not their goal to just present fake news. Their real ultimate goal is to control all events on Earth and have power over even the ones that nobody could predict like sudden disasters. They just want control. It's a very human thing. They are the ultimate control freaks.

It's not that I don't believe in volunteering and compassion - these things are really valuable - but if you're going to do it you should do it based on your own research and your own decision tree rather than that of the corporate television and radio, which just presents the control freaks' narrow and sad world view.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

That RT video again.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyQn4PgMkaE

This man makes an appearance

Go to http://hiroshima-cu.academia.edu/RobertJacobs

warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear hoi.polloi,

Well said.

I have just one more idea to add, which may sound a bit wild. Well, in fact a very wild idea. If they can sell real catastrophy with fake imagery, they also can sell non-existing catastrophies, with similar fake imagery, too. We all have read speculations about shutting down the internet. Speculations about stopping air traffic on the long run-that volcano dust thing in Europe not long ago seemed a bit dodgy to me.
I know it is very wild, and I do not want to catapult the topic into fantasyland. But if they managed to shut down both internet and air traffic-that means communication and travel-then, on TV, they can sell you the end of the world. The sky is the limit. Alien invasion. Nuclear holocaust. Whole continents swallowed by sea because of global warming. Meteor crash. Take your pick. Anything is possible.

So, my take on Japan: I think they are selling a real event with faked CGI imagery.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

From the bio on the guy from RT:
I am also focused on the response of art and popular culture to nuclear icons.
Perhaps like other artists, he's lying to reveal the truth.

Expert? Not sure, but he used to be a chef, so I guess that makes him an expert.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Listen to Chris Matthews.....We've all been watching the footage. It looks like a disaster film, something that could have been done digitally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ndKbOMQ ... dded#at=57