FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by nonhocapito »

regex wrote:If you are able to see any "post-earthquake" picture at this position I might just be blind.
Selecting the "Digital globe satellite imagery" layer gave me an image for part of that area, but it is a different one (lots of clouds). There must be some other kml around from other sources...
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

For the record, I think you are all making an erroneous assumption in this matter. You all assume, quite reasonably, that the PTB are the same ones that orchestrated 9-11. I believe we have a different director for this script. One with incredible imagination and a wicked sense of humor. The level of fakery is being deliberately escalated to see at what point people are going to stop buying it. I have a friend who considers herself a 9-11 truther and WILL NOT even consider the possibility that this is a hoax, even after being invited several times to just look at the footage and the great analysis here.

The world is learning a great lesson, the only way lessons can ever be learned. In real life.

Sound crazy? Just remember where you heard it.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

They've gone from "enemy" psyops to "natural disaster" psyops. I think the goal of these is to make it look like the first world is taking its fair share of the misery. I'm just going to assume that it's not terribly difficult with modern technology to cause earthquakes (HAARP, other geophysical weapons, putting enough dynamite in the right place, etc.)

This is basically Katrina, plus the Volcano, plus the Oil Rig, the little Italian and NZ earthquakes, and now with Chernobyl thrown in. Now all they need is some cholera and swine flu in the stricken areas.

If there is any place on Earth that is tsunami-proof and earthquake-proof, it's Japan. I very much doubt that any Japanese engineer would build an oil refinery, or especially a nuclear plant anywhere that was likely to be affected by earthquakes or tsunamis.

This event is an impressive-looking collection of major disasters that aren't doing any strategic damage. Presumably all of the badly-hit areas were warned and evacuated in advance. Most of the "regular guy" youtube videos I've seen show an earthquake that lasted for a long time, but didn't cause too much damage, other than knocking books off of bookshelves and wine bottles off of store shelves. [I have seen some tsunami footage that looks OK to me, but it's basically footage some relatively small town getting flooded.]

These operations get the populations psyched-up for more regulation, more government control, and more international cooperation of the "UN/IMF/WorldBank" variety. Meanwhile the powers that be can flatten undesirable third-world places like Haiti and rural Indonesia and New Orleans without making it seem like the natural disasters are only hurting the world's have-nots.

Instead of invading Axis of Evil countries, we'll be spending the next ten years assisting disaster victims and helping home-grown "people power" revolutionaries join the WTO.

In my opinion, this is the "earthquake" series phase of operation BLUEBEAM. Perhaps if everybody stays tuned we'll get to see the dramatic space-alien invasion that Hollywood's been promoting for the last sixty years (along with the subsequent unification into the one-world government that the UN has been working towards for the last 60 years as well).

This is the sentient world simulation stuff that SAIC's been working on for quite a while.

Just my 2 cents.

All the white cars and blue boxes and missing buildings and grayed-out scenes seem rather familiar. I'm kind of surprised at how difficult it is to find raw videos of the tsunami taken by regular people. Mostly we see the same "shot from helicopter" stuff looped over and over again.

I vote for "scripted pre-planned disaster with canned stock shock-and-awe footage". It gives the leaders a chance to seem useful again.
kcud.d
Banned

Unread post by kcud.d »

Fred,
I'm kind of surprised at how difficult it is to find raw videos of the tsunami taken by regular people.
No problem finding raw videos, ANN broadcaster from Japan had them from the beginning.

Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2gJrhxe ... ideo_title

Long version of first sequence showing the power of a tsunami and the people on balcony shooting the footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FljBCyJX ... ideo_title

Check ANN YouTube channel or go to the website http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ann/

kcud.d

[ADMIN Update April 7, 2016: Sorry about users "fred" and "kcud.d", who are associated with infiltrations of our forum. "fred" acted buddy buddy with the agent by the name "ozzybinoswald" and "kcud.d" is just our old pal "d.duck" reversed, and is probably d.duck or a colleague of theirs. All of these entities have gone on to do 180s against the investigation and are likely paid agents sent to gain power in the forums and disrupt the conversations. In this case, "fred" takes a liberal position and associates it with fakery, as we might do, and then "kcud.d" attacks the idea of asking questions about the event. You can pretty much gather this pattern (of fake, distracting fighting, seeding bad information in the "fights", and diluting topics) from any agent who suddenly abandons logical arguments, makes nonsensical behavior leaps, personal attacks and then "defects" to some limited hangout site. The trouble is distinguishing this from a duped person or an average troll who might have similar behavior. If you don't believe Simon's and my own assumptions that "fred" and "d.duck" are exhibiting signs of getting "alphabet agency" assignments from "higher ups", that's fine. But know we can't really tolerate this kind of thing on the site for long — from anyone, for any reason — and that is why we may ignore them, try to remain aloof from sniping comments and take the "good information" away from even disingenuous members. There is also the hope, of course, that they may "see the error of their ways" but we can't hold our breath on characters like d.duck and ozzybinoswald. Thanks for understanding. -HP]
Last edited by hoi.polloi on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Reminder to readers that "kcud.d" is likely a sock puppet account of troll/agent "d.duck"
Uranus

Unread post by Uranus »

Please check the following Video, it seems to have real amateur footage mixed with fakery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgkXj-2p ... re=related

At minute 3:42 you can see still the white line in the middle of the road AFTER the water was "flooding" the street. This seems to be fake.
Further in the vid people are interviewed, some are smiling!! Some are like 9/11 B-class actors.

So my conclusion: Yes a desaster took place andthere is some authentic footage.
But to make sure, that everybody starts panicking some pre-pared stuff has been sent out to "massage" the emotions in the planned way.

By the way, yesterday I have watched the film "Der Plan" (Adjustment Team) with Matt Damon.
It shows how some men make sure, that everything in the world happens they way it was planned by the "president".
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

I went to Flikr.com to see if the land of the digital camera was engaging in a huge photo reportage exercise.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/japan_tsun ... 522568991/ 10 members. National event.

In comparison a blizzard in Chicago in 2011 attracted 74 members (local event)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1596124@N20/

'Loco Steve' posted this image up in the Japan Tsunami group which was credited to AP..
Original image on Flikr didn't link I reposted again on imageshack . Here is the original address.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/locosteve/ ... 72385@N22/

Who cleaned and polished these cars after the deluge of mud and water?

Something not yet clear has happened in Japan but it is certain that images are being churned which are set ups involving props and faked imagery.
The language used by global pundits to talk about the reactor 'crisis' has the same expectant tone used by 911 pundits who saw 'collapses' and buildings leaning over etc.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:They've gone from "enemy" psyops to "natural disaster" psyops...
I agree with most of your observations, fred, although I tend to think now that some of the tsunami footage looks too "spectacular", the photos not always consistent, and the stories, the figures, the scenarios too outlandish.

But I guess my only substantial objection would be to the possible existence of earthquake machine. Yes it could exist, everything is possible, but isn't it much more likely that long before they are anywhere near figuring out how an earthquake machine should or could work, they are already creating the illusion that they have it, just like they created the illusion of being able to send men on the moon long before they ever figured out how this was ever going or not going to be possible?

They can create viruses and cure for viruses, terrorism attacks and conspiracy theories, earthquake machines and the conspiracy "experts" like Ventura that "expose" them, all in the realm of illusion. Like Hoi observed previously on this thread, the fact that some individual on the internet has been given the status of "predictor" of the earthquake via observation of comet elenin or the haarp activity suggest we are in the presence of retroactive manipulation.

Maybe they have an emergency fakery team that is capable of hijacking real events and spin them for the current psy-op objectives in a matter of hours. I can't imagine how technically this would work, but it is certainly a possibility. I guess it would all come down to the media studios "coordinating" the information as it forms impressions and opinions globally.

It is also true that if this year should pass by without earthquakes, they would have a hard time pushing their doomsday 2012 scenario in our lives, let alone the freaked-out mood they want us to be for the 10th anniversary. So there is no doubt that if they did have the earthquake machine, if such a thing existed, now would be the time to use it.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Fred says,
These operations get the populations psyched-up for more regulation, more government control, and more international cooperation of the "UN/IMF/WorldBank" variety. Meanwhile the powers that be can flatten undesirable third-world places like Haiti and rural Indonesia and New Orleans without making it seem like the natural disasters are only hurting the world's have-nots [...] I vote for "scripted pre-planned disaster with canned stock shock-and-awe footage". It gives the leaders a chance to seem useful again.
This would make sense why they spent a huge amount of news on Tokyo - even though relatively little happened there. It felt a bit like the Pentagon distraction during 9/11. Although in that case, it certainly seemed as though the Pentagon was an integral part of the illusion, in this case Tokyo may have been a default draw for them to take the news cameras to while they whipped up something where the action really was. Most people would be very concerned about Tokyo like they'd be concerned about Mexico City if something happened in Guadalajara. It adds a convenient "look here now" but also addresses Fred's point about building artificial concern for the wealthy and self-labeled "powers". Reminds me of the Berlusconi treatment - defaced by a rock! (I mean, statuette, sorry. ha!)

It also explains the way the news is repeating the same imagery over and over again - only adding new images occasionally, but still doing their self-employed "job" of trying to feel out/create/paint the most iconic images into our consciousnesses. Let the Internet ride free, let people post real images, but catch up the fake images with them as fast as the real images come out.

It makes sense now why they would want to more tightly control 9/11 and not be able to do so with more recent events. In the 90's, they saw the advent of technology and the Internet they wanted to promote would make it harder to keep the truth hidden from people so they used 9/11 to rehearse a completely cordoned event in order to practice for these times, when it would be necessary from their control-freak standpoint, to maintain the illusion of control over unplanned disasters. To maintain in people the sense that there was "a man upstairs" keeping "watch" of things for you. Give people a sort of daddy figure in the form of the State.

I would also like to add that the Sim-ops would have some time to put things in motion *before* the event. Prediction technology is increasing all the time as well. A tsunami has several minutes, if not hours, of anticipation time already, even without whatever new things they are trying. Perhaps they used this time (that they are trying to earn pre-events with observation technology) to boot their computers and say, "well, looks like we have another disaster we get to massage into place" ("Massage" is good word, Uranus. Although that movie you mention feels like pandering and/or teasing of conspiracy theorists, it sounds like it's a story with elements we can appropriate to help people understand world events a bit, like the less paranoid aspects of The Matrix.)

If they also had characters like the Italian guy who was running around warning people about the 2009 earthquake in L'Aquila, we might suspect they had some way of knowing about this Japan mega earthquake beforehand too - either because they created/boosted it with some explosion or energy or because we as humans have some scientists capable of such predictions. I doubt the L'Aquila guy was just "lucky."
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

why be so obvious with the fakery? it seems like they want us to know... this is blowing my mind!
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

AmongTheThugs wrote:why be so obvious with the fakery? it seems like they want us to know... this is blowing my mind!
They either don't have the capabilities to create "authentic fakes", they play with us or they just don't care because they fool the sheeple anyway.

**************************************************************************************************************

The Aftermath of the Earthquake: How Governments abuse it

This may have nothing to do with media fakery, but I'd like to warn you guys that at this point it is easy for all governments in the world to make new laws that are not reported in the media because everyone is concentrated on Japan.

In my country the government will tomorrow decide, wheter they make it easier to execute search warrants. They again as usually argue, that this has to be done because of Terror prevention which is of course complete bull$h!t.
The problem is, that most people won't notice this due to the lack of newsreports.

I'd like you guys to spread the word anywhere on the internet (blogs, forums, etc) in case your government abuses this event just as mine does.

I'm really curious what happens in the USA these days because they tend to use these events to cover up their goals.
Uranus

Unread post by Uranus »

'Loco Steve' posted this image up in the Japan Tsunami group which was credited to AP..
Original image on Flikr didn't link I reposted again on imageshack . Here is the original address.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/locosteve/ ... 72385@N22/

--------------------------------

Look at the upper left corner of the Photo, there is a transparent lamp post ...
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Uranus wrote:'Loco Steve' posted this image up in the Japan Tsunami group which was credited to AP..

Look at the upper left corner of the Photo, there is a transparent lamp post ...

Also we can see the reflection of the yellow licence plate of the uplifted car in the foreground
in the side window of the grounded car, yet no sign of the plate on the uplifted car itself.
It seems like a very improbable and precarious balancing act and there seems to be a
surprising lack of panel damage, not even a broken front window, to the car on the ground.
Very unexpected considering the considerable forces that must have been involved to
propel the raised car into that position in the first place.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

nonhocapito wrote:
fred wrote:They've gone from "enemy" psyops to "natural disaster" psyops...
I agree with most of your observations, fred, although I tend to think now that some of the tsunami footage looks too "spectacular", the photos not always consistent, and the stories, the figures, the scenarios too outlandish.

But I guess my only substantial objection would be to the possible existence of earthquake machine. Yes it could exist, everything is possible, but isn't it much more likely that long before they are anywhere near figuring out how an earthquake machine should or could work, they are already creating the illusion that they have it, just like they created the illusion of being able to send men on the moon long before they ever figured out how this was ever going or not going to be possible?

They can create viruses and cure for viruses, terrorism attacks and conspiracy theories, earthquake machines and the conspiracy "experts" like Ventura that "expose" them, all in the realm of illusion. Like Hoi observed previously on this thread, the fact that some individual on the internet has been given the status of "predictor" of the earthquake via observation of comet elenin or the haarp activity suggest we are in the presence of retroactive manipulation.
Actually no, looking at all the official documents that have been released by the military about weather modification, like this one, it should become clear that it is much more likely that they are creating the illusion that they don't have the technology perfected and ready to go when they infact do, to keep us living in the past, but this isn't the fifties anymore. By the time they even come out and say that "by this or that date we will be able to do this or that", what they are really telling you is that the technology is already in use and, is often already obsolete. If they didn't have the technology to literally devastate entire continents in a matter of hours just by bouncing a beam of energy at the ionosphere back to the ground then they wouldn't have been a need for the U.N prohibiting its use for military purposes against other countries, as it could have "widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party", as stated in the treaty below from as far back as 1977.

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES

But you see, this is all legalism, it didn't say that those countries that signed onto the treaty couldn't use it on their own countries. Now it allows its use for peaceful purposes, and if you go to the official website for HAARP you will see that this is the facade they are using for it. Oh, yeah its just for "research", still, thirty four years later, what a fucking joke. <_<

There is no "research", as the searching was done decades if not centuries ago, and thats the bottom line.

So yes they can create viruses and cures for those viruses in under an hour, old stuff yet again, as they've been doing this since as far back as the 1930's. If they really wanted to kill every single human on the planet over night they would do it. And as for the Moon landing, as William Cooper said, if they did actually land on the Moon it wasn't done through the Apollo space program, as it simply could not have been done.
nonhocapito wrote:Maybe they have an emergency fakery team that is capable of hijacking real events and spin them for the current psy-op objectives in a matter of hours. I can't imagine how technically this would work, but it is certainly a possibility. I guess it would all come down to the media studios "coordinating" the information as it forms impressions and opinions globally.
If this were possible, then they may have used the emergency forgery crews in such cases as the protests that were and are (supposedly) going on in Wisconsin.
nonhocapito wrote:It is also true that if this year should pass by without earthquakes, they would have a hard time pushing their doomsday 2012 scenario in our lives, let alone the freaked-out mood they want us to be for the 10th anniversary. So there is no doubt that if they did have the earthquake machine, if such a thing existed, now would be the time to use it.
They've been using HAARP for years now, in many ways, its not just an "earthquake machine" or just for weather modification. Only now would be the time to unleash hell.
Last edited by Dcopymope on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

pshea38 wrote:
Uranus wrote:'Loco Steve' posted this image up in the Japan Tsunami group which was credited to AP..

Also we can see the reflection of the yellow licence plate of the uplifted car in the foreground
in the side window of the grounded car, yet no sign of the plate on the uplifted car itself.
It seems like a very improbable and precarious balancing act and there seems to be a
surprising lack of panel damage, not even a broken front window, to the car on the ground.
Very unexpected considering the considerable forces that must have been involved to
propel the raised car into that position in the first place.
And also look at how the cars and people are positioned in such a way that ALL (!) the license plates are obscured/unreadable. What are the chances?
In that way nobody (even if you by any chance have access to car/owner-databases of a certain region/country) can ever authenticate the picture. And we see this time and time again in other dubious photos (go look in the Egypt/Libya thread for a whole bunch of these examples).
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

White cars, different numberplates... But okay, they came from different provinces. But the Japaneese are extremely lucky: although the tsunami carried away and up-ended cars into the middle of the rice field, it did not touch the rice field itself, so no food shortage may be expected if all happened so everywhere.

Now, this is the Japan I like: even the charred white cars stand in line and attention after a while and behave themselves without panicking. The proud old Imperial Army would approve I guess. :)

Long live the Emperor and Nippon!
Last edited by warriorhun on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.