FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by simonshack »

warriorhun wrote: ...it is evident if we analyse the Japan pictures that the most popular choice of car colour in Japan is white, too. :)
Nono, Warriorhun...

These are supposedly all CHARRED cars. Somehow, the waves of water triggered a fire - and they all became white! :P

But you know, maybe Dduck (aka "kcud.d") will tell us that the Toyota company, Mitsubishi and the lot are known to request such media pictures to be painted white in order to protect their reputation ! :D
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

hoi.polloi wrote: This picture you found:

Can you tell us when it was released? And can you tell us when the previous long shot of the "post-explosion" was released? My suspicion is that somebody caught the strangeness on the long shot and quickly invented this close-up comparison to explain it away. I could be wrong, but let's see.
I found that picture below a newsstory (I'm so far unable to find out which newssite it was I found it on unfortunately) which had social media stuff below it. I saved it on my computer and uploaded it through tinypic.com
I did however find out it was a twitter picture: http://twitpic.com/48xg9v
It says here http://twitpic.com/photos/EMN?page=3 it was uploaded 20 hours ago, although I'm not sure if this twitter channel "EMN" is the original source of it. As you can see this "EMN" also uploaded other strange pictures we are discussing right now. They seem like screenshots from the Japanese tv station NHK (world).
Uranus

Unread post by Uranus »

PLEASE: Could someone of You please chek this picture and Upload it here, cause I dont know how to do it.
It is the official Nespage of Germany and it shows obviously GOOGLE EARTH (upper right corner of the picture)
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bil ... sStructure

Thanks
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting ... 20 hours ago. That would beat the other clip, wouldn't it?

This one was uploaded at the same time, or earlier?

[st]http://toppayingideas.com/blog/wp-conte ... -plant.jpg[/st]
[ADMIN: Five-year old link defunct. Lesson learned. Again. Hopefully. :/ -HP (April 7, 2016)]

And can we figure out any sort of official time stamp to this? Can we find the video?

Are these 'suspicious' clips coming from somewhere actually suspicious besides the official news?
Extremophile

Uranus wrote:PLEASE: Could someone of You please chek this picture and Upload it here, cause I dont know how to do it.
It is the official Nespage of Germany and it shows obviously GOOGLE EARTH (upper right corner of the picture)

Thanks
Here you go :) :

Extremophile

hoi.polloi wrote:Interesting ... 20 hours ago. That would beat the other clip, wouldn't it?

This one was uploaded at the same time, or earlier?

And can we figure out any sort of official time stamp to this? Can we find the video?

Are these 'suspicious' clips coming from somewhere actually suspicious besides the official news?
This twitter pic http://twitpic.com/48qlde was uploaded earlier (by that twitter user "EMN", it says 1 day ago, march 12th):

It could (emphasis on 'could') be that AFP / Getty Images ( Agence France Presse AGAIN?? :blink: ) just took it from NHK (world) or some internet source and put their tag on it. I don't know.

*edited because original link of image changed
Last edited by Extremophile on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It seems awfully convenient that the event wiped off the precise amount of the turbine room(?) that is showing in the first pic. I suppose weirder things have happened in real life, but this supposed explosion seems really odd. It's as though they revealed the "exploded" building on that video where the buildings are wonky and then decided they didn't necessarily want the building that exploded so they split the difference and created a zoom-in of the building "half-exploded".

The GoogleEarth picture is pretty funny, Uranus!
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

Uranus wrote:PLEASE: Could someone of You please chek this picture and Upload it here, cause I dont know how to do it.
Google has released all new picture in a single file.
You can download this file here and open it with Google Earth.

That's probably the reason why you can see the GE Navigation on these pictures.
Uranus

Unread post by Uranus »

Well, so GOOGLE has released the "Photos", very funny !!!
Does that mean REGEX, that this makes the fakery any better. BCS it was GOOGLE.
Its like Coca-Cola writing about healthy softdrinks, or McDonalds about Vitamines.

For me it only makes clear, that this is the ultimate level of international sync of this event.
We all will be faced with the consequences within the few next weeks.
I think they have already the next shock prepared for us.

The pictures shown, with the GOOGLE navigation on it, have been photoshopped (see coastline)
Why would you do this with a "Photo" of a catastrophy.
Dcopymope
Banned

Q132453

Unread post by Dcopymope »

More footage of the earthquake in the link below. The forgery crew should do a better job at creating believability, as no one panics or even seemed to be aware of the shaking. They just go about their daily business as if everything is as normal. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1DlaSy0L6Q

[ADMIN Update April 7, 2016: It isn't clear why Dcopymope's post is called "Q132453" or what this original video was. We need to stop relying so heavily on YouTube ... and ask members when they are being cryptic what it's all about! Sorry about the garbled posts that result from broken links and cryptic member behavior, folks. -HP]
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

Uranus wrote:Well, so GOOGLE has released the "Photos", very funny !!!
Does that mean REGEX, that this makes the fakery any better. BCS it was GOOGLE.
Its like Coca-Cola writing about healthy softdrinks, or McDonalds about Vitamines.
I haven't said wheter it's good or bad because it's been released by google. I just wanted to point out that there is a reason why you can see the GE Navigation.
I'm not really into that google bashing at all.

So, I checked the file I mentioned above and tried to find this location:

Alright, I figured out that it is south of Sendai but I didn't expect to see this:

Beside tha fact that there are symbols, that aren't that common in my view, there is just no picture of the aftermath of the earthquake/tsunami.

I tried to find it in Google Maps and Google Earth and I have no clue where they got this image from.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

regex wrote:I tried to find it in Google Maps and Google Earth and I have no clue where they got this image from.
If you open google earth and go to the earthquake epicenter, you will see a red icon that opens a balloon about the event. inside there is a link to download more than one kml layer of the satellite imagery "post" earthquake.

I haven't inspected it all, but maybe the image you look for is there.

But who uploaded those? an entity called "Google crisis response". One more obscene entity I didn't know about. The home page of this neat corporate propaganda tool is here.

(Boy, governments really are useless, aren't they. The whole world is turning into Belgium: without a government for almost 300 days, still works perfectly, ran by banks and corporations. Is it the Japan government to feed satellite scans of the disaster to the media? No, it is a web corporation. Surreal. And the media feed on it without blinking. Buffoons.)

Is this real imagery post earthquake, photoshopped to look more traumatic? Who can tell. I remember the same thing happening with Kathrina, google earth had imagery the very next day. I guess they can call on the satellite directly and ask for whatever pictures they want? What a joke.

On the swastikas front, regex, I am not familiar with the symbol, but they're not nazi swastikas, they rotate toward the left, while the nazi's rotate to the right. It's something else, whatever it means (I suspect it indicates Buddhist temples: spent on it ~ 2 minutes of my google time).
nonhocapito

Re: Q132453

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dcopymope wrote:More footage of the earthquake in the link below. The forgery crew should do a better job at creating believability, as no one panics or even seemed to be aware of the shaking. They just go about their daily business as if everything is as normal. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1DlaSy0L6Q
Some earthquake really happened, so some of the imagery we are fed could easily be real. In this case, the calm does not surprises me, I think the Japanese are taught, instructed and culturally proud of not showing any sign of panic or distress.
Besides they live in a highly seismic region and might be somewhat accustomed to the earth shaking to a certain degree. If anything this specific video could be a sign that the shaking was not really that destructive, which makes sense since the epicenter was apparently far at sea. It all comes down to the "tsunami", that's where the hollywoodian begins...
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

nonhocapito wrote:
regex wrote:I tried to find it in Google Maps and Google Earth and I have no clue where they got this image from.
If you open google earth and go to the earthquake epicenter, you will see a red icon that opens a balloon about the event. inside there is a link to download more than one kml layer of the satellite imagery "post" earthquake.
Uhm yes, that is the same download content I posted before I guess. I see all "post-earthquake" pictures, except the one I wanted to find.
Did you try to find this picture?

If not, please give it a try at these coordinates:
38° 2'25.23"N
140°54'32.29"E

If you are able to see any "post-earthquake" picture at this position I might just be blind.
On the swastikas front, regex, I am not familiar with the symbol, but they're not nazi swastikas, they rotate toward the left, while the nazi's rotate to the right. It's something else, whatever it means (I suspect it indicates Buddhist temples: spent on it ~ 2 minutes of my google time).
I know that these are not swastikas, it just looked kinda irritating for me.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

guivre wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
I am by now sold to the idea that we are in presence of outlandish exaggerations supported by manipulated reports and faked imagery, maybe to experiment the catastrophic sequences that will be fed to us in doomsday 2012: but in this specific case I feel there isn't enough material to make the call.

Anyway: the story of the power plant is the one that really makes the whole scenario stink bad. What exactly went wrong in the power plant? is it conceivable that they were not prepared for the effects of a Tsunami smashing against it? In Japan? And how it is fitting that the nuclear threat is looming on Japan, the only country supposedly ever hit by nuclear weapons...
Also, in a non 2012 scenario, perhaps as an MO for making power rationing palatable, which would probably have a huge backlash if they were to be introduced in any other situation.
Bingo for both of you. This is basically what I was saying earlier in this thread. We are getting all this intense indoctrination from primarily Hollywood about catastrophes, aliens etc for this very reason. They can't get their world order without the (created) chaos, for "it will take a while to restore order out of chaos", as Mr. Bush once said. 2011 is the year where all hell will really start to break loose, slowly in a controlled fashion.