Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
D.Duck
Banned

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

A quote from Surcouf.
He specifically mentioned that there was a significant drift of the plane southward during the rescue.

What part of Mr. Nicholas statement dont you understand?

You posted two pictures some posts ago in this thread and told us to think.

Well, I have done my thinking but what exactly are we supposed to think of ????
Have you been thinking ???

ToDiLo
D.Duck

BTW: No dinghies are involved in the shots.
nonhocapito

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Real or Fake ?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:1 - Approximately what timelapse is there between the two pictures?
Judging from the metadata in the pictures, the first shot was taken at 04:56:26 PM and the second 36 seconds later: at 04:57:02 PM.

(According to Wiky, the splashdown took place at 3:31 PM. So these pictures would document events taking place roughly one hour and a half after the accident. Or, if we account for an imaginary daylight savings error of the camera, half an hour.)
Time-stamped video from a United States Coast Guard (USCG) surveillance camera shows that the first of these vessels, a ferry boat, reached the plane at 3:35 pm (four minutes after the ditching) and began rescuing the 155 occupants (Wicky)
I will state the obvious by noticing that the background is virtually identical in both pictures (with no perceivable variations in perspective, only moved slightly to the side) while there are significant differences (it seems to me, for a 36 seconds lapse) in the angles and positions of all the boats:

Maybe it was due to the strong currents that are repeatedly mentioned on Wilipedia and other sources:
Many on board and watching from the shores were shocked that the aircraft did not sink immediately. Instead, it floated, twisting and drifting south in strong currents, as three New York Waterway commuter ferries moved in.

But for some reason the water pictured in this imagery doesn't seem to me to be afflicted by a strong current (waves and ripples are close to each other and uniform).
Birthday Boy

Unread post by Birthday Boy »

Trace of alteration?

In Simon's posted photo (the one with five pieces of green popcorn) there are foci of white-out due to particularly intense reflected sunlight.

Shouldn't there be some sunlight glinting on the plane's tail?

Just thinking with my keyboard.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Last contribute, if it helps

In this Google Earth map you can see the distance from the point where the plane was photographed descending to the river (visible here) and the point where the pictures from the Intrepid were taken.

The whole descent is reconstructed in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMW_c1Cyqg4

Considering the height of the plane in the descending picture, and the accounts that say that the plane drifted along the current after the splashdown, the two points really seem to be unrealistically close to each other.

But maybe, some plane really dived to the river, only the passengers were added to the story:

regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

By the way,.. did the plane sink to the ground of the river?

If so, how and WHEN did they get the plane out of the river?
Surcouf_Revival
Banned

Unread post by Surcouf_Revival »

Reply with quote Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?
by regex » January 27th, 2011, 12:20 pm

By the way,.. did the plane sink to the ground of the river?

If so, how and WHEN did they get the plane out of the river?

Why don't you guys contact Stephen Mallon, the photograph of this beautiful shot (sorry my download degraded slightly the definition) and many others pictures from the plane's extraction of the Hudson river ?
He is reachable at :
32 Union Square E Ste. 1018
New York, NY 10003
Phone : + 1 (212) 979-0561
Email : [email protected]
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

wing span looks all wrong - what aircraft is this? is there a side-on shot? Capatain Terence??
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks, Surcouf - I was always puzzled about that disappearing righthand front door...But there it is:
Your Stephen Mallon picture would confirm that it wasn't ripped off, after all... Only the public was. ;)

simonshack
Administrator

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Wrong windscreen!! Wrong wings! FAIL.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I can't believe it's left engine has sheared off, I thought these were designed to penetrate steel?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

haha @ sg

Yes, I seem to recall some video game machinema - thanks to some fun physics models developed in a fake computer world at Purdue - where some airplane engines blew up themselves due to impact with some tall tower buildings or something, then, energized by the explosion, paid the favor back to the building that caused them to blow up in the first place and destroyed the building with more force than the building exerted on the engines ... it was an incredible feat of engineering -- that weird simulation of a cheap Chinese bootleg Boeing jet using ancient magic. A real Boeing would never have done that so we can only assume this is simultaneously stronger due to the magic force and weaker than a real, physical airplane due to its cheapness. The planes are real! REAL! :rolleyes: yeah.... right....

Incidentally, here in the USA, an obnoxious company called VALUES.com (which may or may not mess with your computer when you visit the site due to a Java plugin - bleh? anyone else have this issue?) is going around renting bus stops and billboards and putting huge print-outs of this Hudson "incident" in the public space.

I had the opportunity to examine one of these posters very closely behind the plexiglass of a bus stop and they are not embarrassed to print this infamous picture HUGE:

Despite the fact that a close observation of the poster at a bus stop, where you can see individual pixels, reveals that the people are a single layer with a white outline that have been badly merged with their airplane layer. It says "cool under cabin pressure" - suggesting that the layer of computer-generated people are not being very emotional :huh: and therefore we should all take their example. (Because, I suppose, to those behind this campaign, we aren't real flesh-and-blood humans but mere sims running around their imaginary world?)

I really want to somehow 'borrow' the poster and put it on my wall as a testament to how disconnected our leaders are from reality, but the bus stops are locked and I don't condone such vandalism. I may ask them if I can have it though, when they are done changing it to another cycle of ads. :)

WHO IS BEHIND VALUES.COM PROPAGANDA POSTERS?

SourceWatch suggests it may be an oil baron known as Paul F. Anschutz.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... ._Anschutz

It is also connected to Gary Dixon, the President of The Foundation for a Better Life "whose mission is to promote positive values through the media." http://alumni.byu.edu/s/1085/03-provo-A ... 7&pgid=674

Interestingly, both of these characters hail from Denver at the moment - the location of the creepy Denver airport and the military-CIA group "US NORTHCOM". Anschutz is also influential in the area of sports, the media conglomerate Qwest Communications (Internet, phone and IT company - I guess taking over where FBI/CIA AT&T left off?) as well as Clarity Media Group, with ties to Rupert Murdoch.

As a trustee of the American Museum of Natural History, he would have influence when proposing the integration of false history (e.g.; 9/11, 7/7, moon landings) into our museum-integrated history recordings. OH! And speaking of history, I wonder who might know the director of the "Discovery" family of TV propaganda channels? None other than Mr. Robison who actually was a director of Discovery Holding Company prior to Discovery Communications becoming a public company. And he - too - is connected to VALUES.com ...

By hiding the 9/11 imagery and fake Hudson imagery amongst friendly faces and feel-good celebrities like Kermit the Frog, Gandhi and Martin Luther King, they present a very pillowy cover for their lies. Interesting how they don't have any billboards promoting insidious backstabbing of your fellow man. How's that for a value you keep to yourself when you're royally fucking the rest of the population's information about how the world works, as they are?

Dear "anonymous friends" behind the propaganda company "The Foundation for a Better Life",

I just wanted to say thanks; thank you guys for leading the way for your fellow culturally devoid vampires to take over the leadership of our country with your little hypocritical moral charts broadcasted across the country! Thank you for being so humble as to hide behind the guise of philanthropy as you make yourself the obvious promoter of your particular brand of hypocricy. You're really living the values you promote through your site ( :D Get it? I'm being like you guys - a "read between the lines" positive message sent right back to you.)

To declare how much I have to thank you for all your great values, I will proudly declare your names so that you can revel in your humbleness (I can see with the help of your web site, how it's totally not being cowardly or anything like that) while also getting the benefits of being the celebrated saviors you paint yourselves as ... and the bold and brave way in which you make your connections to oil and enormous wealth and the gangsterism that makes life hell for a great deal of people on the planet so OBVIOUS ... just like a Jesus figure might faithfully declare their flaws to the world in order to try to be corrected and nudged into place by their fellow man.

Yes, we all have a great deal about values to learn from you - you messiahs of positivity and optimism.
Humbly and gratefully yours,
Hoi Polloi

The foundations 2006 annual IRS return lists the directors as being:
Philip F. Anschutz, Chairman and Director
Nancy P. Anschutz, Director & Vice Prresident
Craig D. Slater, Secretary & Treasurer
M. Lavoy Robison, Executive Director
Sarah A. Hunt, Director
Elizabeth A. Brown, Director
Christian P. Anschutz, Director
Gary Dixon, President [6]
Kindee Nielsen, Vice-President Operations
Who wants to thank these wonderful saints who help maintain the exalted lives of the rich and famous ... for promoting 9/11 and "Hudson incident" propaganda so that we can all sleep better at night knowing they can always point out to us the silver lining of the propaganda - that's just so difficult to see without their help? :rolleyes:

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Anschutz Corporation
555 17th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
United States

Phone: 303-298-1000

- http://investing.businessweek.com/busin ... ORM%20CORP

:lol:

er ... not to mention this Anschutz empire involves yet another London connection Robert Wardrop! ... hmmm ("WAR DROP?" REALLY? Is that your name?)
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

The right door is there on the flight 1549 all the time but its broken and kind of hanging cos the plane was towed backwards with the door open and it didn't do the door any good when the towing lines snapped, the left door is closed just because of that reason and most of it was over the waterline so it didn't open and got broken.

Doors on airplanes are very fragile when they are open and they break all the time when trucks are loading food into the galley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcGMHjb1W5k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ5ywVnV ... re=related

Brian,
Wrong windscreen!! Wrong wings! FAIL.
Sorry pal, its the right windscreen and wings, a perfect match Airbus A320 reg.nr N106US.

Hoi,

Of course there are photo shopped pictures of Flight 1549 for different reasons ( drama, corporation boost and more) but that doesn't mean the event never took place cos Flight 1549 was in the Hudson.

When an event like this happens, and it really doesn't matter if its Real or Fake, everyone jumps on the bandwagon and wants to benefit from it in one way or another so if photoshop is needed to make your case, its gonna be done.

Best
D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

DUCK FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TROLL!
simonshack
Administrator

Ok folks,

Before we go any further here and play right into the hands of the media fakers,
let us not forget that we were offered these 3 Manhattan aircraft incidents in 2009:

2009 MANHATTAN AIRCRAFT INCIDENT 1
January 15, 2009
The US Airways Flight 1549 miraculous water landing after being struck by a flock of birds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Airways_Flight_1549

2009 MANHATTAN AIRCRAFT INCIDENT 2
April 27, 2009
The Air Force One look-alike fly-over: New Yorkers "thought it was a terrorist attack similar to the September 11 attacks. Some people ran out of buildings and panicked in the streets."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_ ... p_incident

2009 MANHATTAN AIRCRAFT INCIDENT 3
August 8, 2009
"The 2009 Hudson River mid-air collision (at an altitude of 1100 feet) was a flight accident that occurred on August 8, 2009, at 11:56 a.m. in which nine people died when a tour helicopter and a small private airplane collided over the Hudson River near Frank Sinatra Park in Hoboken, New Jersey.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Hudso ... _collision

Now, without going into details of these 3 events, I will forcefully say (if you care about my humble opinion) that it is all too much for me to accept and dismiss these three bizarre events (occuring within a 7-month timespan / all around and over lower Manhattan) - as mere happenstance coincidences.
In any case, we may reasonably establish that all three had these aspects in common:

- All 3 involved aircrafts - in the immediate vicinity of Lower Manhattan/Ground Zero
- All 3 were unprecedented/extraordinary in nature - and 'enjoyed' international media coverage
- All 3 featured dubious imagery which had - and evidently still has - all of us here debating their authenticity

Is it only me, or does anyone else see the astronomical odds of all this? Can perhaps other esteemed members of this forum also see a number of reasons why these events might have been staged - in one way or another - by and for the benefit of the 9/11 perps themselves? I hope to see this thread developing in a more thoughtful, intelligent and constructive way. Thanks to all.