The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

"The brat", as Greta Thunberg is called by less sympathetic Brazilians, has won the first Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity at the tune of 1 million euros. One tenth of this money will be donated to "save the Amazon and the indians from the coronavirus". Oh boy, that´ll work wonders!

https://gulbenkian.pt/en/news/greta-thu ... -humanity/

Added: In late 2019, after being referred to as a brat (pirralha) by Brazilian president Bolsonaro, our all-time favorite Swedish climate-and-corona activist changed her twitter description. Whoever writes her tweets may actually have a sense of humor.
https://g1.globo.com/natureza/noticia/2 ... naro.ghtml
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The governor of São Paulo, João Dória, one of Brazil´s most crooked politicians (that says a lot!) and now detested for his dictatorial lockdown measures, has for a while been in bed with Chinese business/government. Unsurprisingly, he is peddling a Chinese morona vaccine; in fact, he is one of the first to roll it out. Some say his agreement with SinoVac goes back to the time of his visit to China in mid-2019, but this is of course ferociously denied by the MSM and may be hard to prove anyway.

In this short video, he is overseeing an early morona vaccination. The vaccin-actor is strangely blocking our view with his left hand, but @ 0:41 we get to see the tip of the syringe with the cap still covering the needle. Moreover, if there had been a needle inside the person´s arm, the way the vaccin-actor draws back the syringe would have broken it.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBvOn_Y7Kjw

Addition: So there is another video from 21 July showing the same volunteer getting pricked with an actual needle. The vaccinator (now with appropriate procedure) and the lady in the background may or may not be the same people as in the first video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATuSXD8bdg

A similar "double vaccination" took place when Annastacia Palaszczuk, Premier of Queensland, Australia, was filmed getting a flu shot in late April.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I had to wear a clown mask to be able to get urgency treatment for kidney stones. At present, 100% of the population in my area wear clown masks all day long, even beggars and crack smokers, so I knew it would be difficult to move about in a hospital environment without one. However, since people have been mentally programmed like laboratory rats, the combination of a face and a mask is subconsciously registered by their senses as "correct". So I did "wear" a mask, but no higher than the tip of my chin, leaving the entire face exposed. I went from the waiting room to the doctor´s office to the nurses´ station to the blood draw room to the tomography service, back and forth, during more than four hours. Not a single raised eyebrow.

I had originally decided I would wear a red clown´s nose on the day I was forced to put on a clown mask, but now, on second thought, being green-lighted by wearing a mask around the tip of my chin doesn´t make ME the clown.
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:18 am Yesterday, for the first time ever, I had to wear a clown mask to be able to get urgency treatment for kidney stones. ...

....wearing a mask around the tip of my chin doesn´t make ME the clown.
Are you sure they would refuse to admit you?

I'd be more in favor of exploiting loopholes that enable you not to wear the mask. Get a fkin paper from a doctor, or slowly chew on something all the time, as miles mathis suggests. Or at least make it hilarious. I've seen awesome pictures of people wrapped in foil and wearing a huge waterbottle on the head.

What does wearing a mask, albeit around the tip of your chin, make you then? Compliant and reinforcing the herd behavior is what I'd say. I don't mean to bust on you, but c'mon. Now IS the time to raise eyebrows. Next time they insist you must wear it properly. Then they extend the area of effect. Where is your line?

I like how SCS drew the line and said he never puts on the goddamn thing whatever it takes. Although I could point out it leaves a window of opportunity open for bank robberies and the like LOL, I must say this is the only acceptable approach. After we will have lost our liberties, it will be kinda late to protest.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

sykkelmannen wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:12 amI don't mean to bust on you, but c'mon. Now IS the time to raise eyebrows. Next time they insist you must wear it properly. Then they extend the area of effect. Where is your line?
Ok, I agree. But you seem to have missed that I was making a rather useful point about behavior and mental conditioning, not proposing a universal legal remedy for reclaiming our stolen rights.
sykkelmannen wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:12 amAre you sure they would refuse to admit you?
If I had been carried in on a stretcher, I would not have been expected to wear a mask, or underwear for that matter. But in my area "unmasked" people are barred by a doorman/guard from normally walking into a supermarket, a bank or, in this case, a tomography facility.
sykkelmannen wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:12 amI'd be more in favor of exploiting loopholes that enable you not to wear the mask.
To those CF members who live in countries with police-enforced mask wearing and who have found an effective legal mechanism of exemption (one that doesn´t require getting into one pugilistic argument after the other), please share the recipe.
sykkelmannen wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:12 amGet a fkin paper from a doctor, or slowly chew on something all the time, as miles mathis suggests.
I guess I don´t see how pretending to be chewing on food for 4 long hours makes one less "compliant and reinforcing of herd behavior" than humorously leaving a mask around your neck during a hospital stay. But thanks to Miles Mathis for the suggestion.
sykkelmannen wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:12 amAfter we will have lost our liberties, it will be kinda late to protest.
So, too late.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

Here in the UK most people comply with wearing nappies on their face when entering the supermarkets and travelling via public transport.

The big supermarkets such as Tesco don’t police it, whereas some other establishments have door staff who have to coax customers to wear a mask or face covering upon entering.

I’ve been telling them I’m exempt on medical grounds to get past the entrance.

Last time I went to a small supermarket and just told the girl on the door that I don’t wear masks. She was like, “Oh, do you not? Oh, well I’ll let you go this time”. I’m thinking you’ll let me go will you, how generous of you to let me in the shop. Some of them are fully institutionalised jobsworths and get a bit too into the role like a bouncer who has the power to turn people away.

There’s a broad spectrum in this country which makes a person exempt, including mental health issues which result in stress if one were to have to wear a mask.

Next time I get pressed on why I can’t wear one I’m gonna say it’s due to mental retardation, just to gauge their reaction for my own satisfaction.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@Flabbergasted, fair play for showing the absurdities of the mask.
We are in an age now where you could say to a “masker” “We Need To Name And Shame Those Who Won’t Comply! We Must Unmask them!” To which you would probably get an avid agreement from them.
I am in a jurisdiction where Entering every Public building you are temperature checked before entry...even though it is 40c outside.
One should walk around with nothing else on, save a mask, to see what the authorities would do...I cannot wait for hallowe’en!

Edit: typos!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Picture taken near my home. Street peddlers now sell masks instead of toys and soccer club banners. Left: dirt-poor lady beggar with infant, "saving lives".

sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

So I walked into a big store after months and literally everybody wore a facemask. Except one tiny child. Nobody gave me scrutinizing looks tho, no challenge at entry or exit, cashier politely thanked me for shopping tho I fed her a handful of small change... It felt weird tho. I expected the virus police to jump at me from around the aisle. Too bad I shop so rarely, it was exciting.

I need to procure a piece of underwear (preferably female) just in case lol. The waterbottle is logistically challenging. Let's bring some fun into this nonsense, friends. Stay hilarious :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

sykkelmannen wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:14 am I need to procure a piece of underwear (preferably female) just in case lol. The waterbottle is logistically challenging. Let's bring some fun into this nonsense, friends. Stay hilarious :)
Hahahaha! :lol: Thanks for that one. I really like that idea. Not sure how my wife would feel about it—but still.

Also, a quick update on my “stand” against the mask requirement here in Texas. So, most (not all) courthouses have security that take your temperature upon entering, and won’t let you in unless you’re wearing a face mask. Any kind at all will do apparently.

Well, I’ve been putting one on as I walk up to security—go through, and immediately take it off and stick it in my pocket. They don’t actually care about anything except not getting fired. And it’s clear they are only required to make sure people have them on when they enter. I’ve been able to walk around the courthouse and in the courtrooms freely without anybody saying anything to me about it.

Almost everyone else in the courthouse was wearing one this morning. It was a noticeable uptick from two or three weeks ago. In the courtroom, the only two people not wearing one were me and the judge. Whatever the messaging (probably shaming?) has been—it’s working on most people.

Oh yeah, so my wife and kids haven’t been wearing them at all. They just go in and smile while walking right through the stores . . . even at the grocery store where they have a person making sure that people are wearing masks upon entrance. According to feedback from them, the percentage of people wearing masks in the stores has gone up from like 10% (in April) to nearly 100% (minus themselves).

Heaven help us if this is the “new normal.” It truly has a dystopian feel to it.
tak47

Unread post by tak47 »

Flabbergasted
Administrator

It´s not like there is something new to say about the moronavirus circus we are being subjected to, and we pretty much know what the next steps will be, but sometimes a given perspective helps gather the pieces into a rational whole.

For example, the torture perspective.

Youtuber Polly posted an instructive video on how the pandemic narrative is entirely structured on Biderman´s Chart of Coercion, or the "DDD" torture technique (Debility, Dependence, Dread). The Chart below is found in Amnesty International´s 1973 Report on Torture:

https://www.amnesty.org/download/Docume ... 975eng.pdf

The text below (from the internet, but slightly modified) shows how events in 2020 neatly reflect Biderman´s 8 steps:
1. Isolation. We see this with quarantine and social distancing and the prohibition of crowds and large gatherings.

2. Monopolization of perception. Corporate mainstream media have monopolized all pop culture and those on social media who challenged the mainstream narrative are censored. Also listed is restricted movement and monotonous food.

3. Induced debilitation and exhaustion. Gym closures, church closures, losing your job, school closings and wearing masks all day long increase stress and provoke exhaustion and debilitation.

4. Threats. We are threatened that our own children may be taken away from our homes and that experimental forced vaccines are coming. Amidst apprehensions about unemployment and bankruptcy, we are told that more will die if we return to normal life and are threatened with tracking chips, contact tracing and a “new normal”.

5. Occasional indulgences. Here, we find fluctuations of the torturers' attitudes, such as “meaningless violent protests are good”, “Trump rallies are bad,” “Walmart is OK” but “small businesses are not”. The torturer will provide occasional indulgences, such as rewards for compliance: “If you wear a mask, disinfect your hands a hundred times a day, have your temperature measured and accept confinement, we will let you go to the corner to buy bread and maybe someday you can return to normal.”

6. Demonstrating omnipotence and omniscience. Shutting down the entire global economy was a pretty good demonstration of omnipotence. Huge fines and jail for people not wearing a mask. We see the omniscience with Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and other official experts.

7. Degradation. Being called “non-essential” or a “science denier”, being treated as an ignorant fool and called names by celebrities for not complying. Breaks down the last resistance.

8. Enforcing trivial demands. This final step develops habits of compliance. Enforcement of new rules, such as standing 6 feet apart, following arrows and showing support for meaningless violent protests.

Also, according to the "Report on Torture", many victims become ill as a result of coercion and more than half the induced illnesses listed in the report can be easily diagnosed as "Covid-19 infection", according to CDC guidelines.

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3yk3xezML8Q/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

On 26 August 2020, the CDC quietly updated their scamdemic mortality charts for the US. No press releases, no interviews. This came a few days after the US Department of Justice announced it was going to be investigating governors (including Cuomo in New York and Whitmer in Michigan) who forced morona patients into nursing homes where many eventually died.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... wSRP2OmqsI

In the updated edition we are informed that only 6% of "Covid-related deaths" were caused by moronavirus infection alone. The remaining 94% were caused by a constellation of chronic diseases to which a "positive" PCR test was obviously added. In other words, roughly only 10,000 deaths are now officially attributed directly to moronavirus infection. This corresponds to one fifth the number of Americans who commit suicide every year, according to the CDC chart below:

Flabbergasted
Administrator

Sponsored by the German government, you can now play a cute videogame called "Corona World". You play a brave nurse whose mission it is to kill everybody who is infected, or not wearing a mask, or coming closer than 1.5 m. Every killed child will give you 150 points. Awards are masks, sanitizer (soap) and toilet paper. The walls are covered with graffiti: "Healthy without vaccine", "Thank you Merkel", "Away with 5G masts", "5G makes corona", and "All you can NOT eat". While you play the hero, mindless idiots stand in windows looking on and clapping. Their message to the nurse: "Thanks for keeping us alive!"

Flabbergasted
Administrator

Courtesy of the international financial elites, the present scamdemic is kept alive with an unprecedented showering of money and credit to politicians and health care outfits at all levels. Below, the mayor of a one-horse town in the State of Pará (Northern Brazil) is speaking to his fellow townspeople about the need for extending lockdown for another week or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNJ6ldImXo (in Portuguese)

Translation of speech from 0:00 to 0:41...
I....maybe you have not understood me.
Municipalities [towns] adopting restrictions [lockdown measures] against the pandemic are receiving resources [money].
Municipalities which have lifted restrictions no longer receive this money.
I have already received BRL 3 million [USD 570,000] because I am combatting the pandemic.
I am still waiting to receive the last 1.3 million.
I should be receiving it next week.
If I lift lockdown I no longer receive this 1.3 million.
So, let me first receive this 1.3 million and I promise I´ll lift lockdown.
Is that all right with you?
[Cheers]
If this happens in an anonymous backwater in the Amazon, imagine what kind of money is currently "made available" in large cities around the world.