The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Only2perCent

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Only2perCent »

Figures from the Office of National Statistics

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN017tYCoZg

Proof There Never Was A Pandemic In 2020 by Dr. Vernon Coleman
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I was researching something else when I happened across the following video regarding the HIV/AIDS scam. I am posting it here as an adjunct to the current 'virus' issue.

What I want to point out is that it is exactly like all the other 'germ'/'virus' scares that have permeated 20th/21st centuries (since the invention of the 'germ' theory) in respect of all the lies perpetrated by those who wish to harm/control us. In other words it is the same scenario with only the wording changed to suit.

I do have one or two issues with some of what is said but they are not relevant to the basic lecture.

It runs for just over an hour but is well worth the time spent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wxD2w_AQCg

Be well.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

We are told that hackers have broken into several Big Pharma databases and copied adverse effects stats correlated with batch numbers. If there is any truth to this, the conclusion would be that batches vary greatly in lethality, which is only possible if they either contain different components or contain the same components at wildly different concentrations. In either case, I think we can rule out manufacturing error. It´s not the first time it has been claimed that different versions of the shot are distributed, some relatively harmless, others highly poisonous, justifying the Russian roulette analogy.

https://www.howbad.info/

----------------------------------------------------

Addition, from the same source:
Death by Lottery: https://www.howbad.info/deathbylottery.pdf
When an adverse reaction occurs too frequently for it to be chance, then people begin to see a significant connection. So the government strategy is to keep the perceived occurrence below the level of significance. With thousands becoming seriously ill after the V in plain sight of their relatives, the only way to lower the perceived frequency is to make out that they are the only ones – that they are the unfortunate few. [...] The perceived frequency of adverse reactions to the V must be kept low, so that the public remain barely aware that each attack of illness is by design.

Pfizer
96% of lots produced 0 deaths;
4% of lots accounted for all the deaths.

Moderna
95% of lots produced 0 deaths
5% of lots accounted for all the deaths
Flabbergasted
Administrator

https://www.georgiarecord.com/military- ... -of-force/
On January 25, 2022, Thomas Renz, the attorney for Doctors Peter Chambers, Theresa Long, and Samuel Sigoloff, presented before Congressmen in a panel discussion entitled "Covid 19: A Second Opinion". He spoke regarding data leak directly from the Defense Health Agencies Defense Medical Epidemiology Database, otherwise known as DMED. Within DMED exists the Defense Medical Surveillance System’s DMSS, which contains up to date and historic data on diseases, medical events, and data on DoD personnel. The database is similar to VAERS, the vaccine adverse event reporting system, but it’s distinct in that it only applies to DoD military personnel and only medical providers can input information into the system. Upon inspection, we can see that information has been gathered from a five year average of dozens of diseases and medical disorders.

The incidence has skyrocketed for these conditions when compared to the 5-year period 2016-2020.

antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I was admitted to hospital for a couple of days 2 weeks ago.
The young guy in front of me was clutching at the skin around his heart area, saying he was suffering heart pains after his booster.
The 2 guys either side of me in CDU, 1 guy had a doctor trying to explain the unexplained blood clot in his lung, the other guy had a Doctor trying to explain the unexplained pains he had in the muscle surrounding his heart.
Then after I was seen to, I twice had 2 different young Doctors trying to manipulate me into getting vaccinated.
Yesterday, a neighbour friend explained how her heart beat has been irregular since her 2nd jab. Now she's worried about losing her job if she refuses the booster.

This would be the tip of the iceberg, we are fighting mass genocide.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

antipodean wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:39 pm This would be the tip of the iceberg, we are fighting mass genocide.
Yes - dear Antipodean, this is also my current feeling : we are fighting mass genocide.

All I can say at this point is:

AVOID THE JABS LIKE THE PLAGUE

Period.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

A friend of mine in California went to the hospital last week and was diagnosed with RSV (mostly seen in children) She was hooked up to oxygen. Some "doctor" walks in her room with just a lab coat on, no gloves, no credentials. Says he's there to listen to her heart and lungs. He then says that he understands she's not vaccinated, to which she responded that was correct. He then went on for 20 minutes talking about the vax. After he was done she asked him if he was there to give a Ted Talk or to handle her case. He blew a gasket and disconnected her oxygen. Her level dropped from 95 to 75 and she almost suffered a heart attack. Luckily a nurse ran in and reconnected her, but made the comment that doctors keep doing strange stuff.

Are they having mercenaries roam these hospital halls to take care of the unvaxxed?
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:38 pm Yes - dear Antipodean, this is also my current feeling : we are fighting mass genocide
Sorry, I'm late for Christmas...IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE GENOCIDE.....

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1kRBS8NSgXR3/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Recent data from Britain's Office for National Statistics show that single- and double-jabbed British children are up to 52 times more likely to die.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/child ... ort-finds/

Link to database: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... tusengland
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This ties in nicely with an earlier post from Kickstones. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2415969
Manslaughter Charges Against Minister of Health Andrew Little Accepted by NZ Police
Former Taranaki Regional Council candidate Brett Power has laid Manslaughter charges against Minister of Health Andrew Little, and these have been accepted by the NZ Police.
Hundreds of protesters gathered outside the New Plymouth police station today in support of Brett's written complaint. This complaint was delivered to the New Plymouth police station.
As much as the government-media complex want to cover up and minimise the truth, deaths have been caused from the Pfizer vaccine, such as that of Rory Nairn, who died from a heart attack after taking the Pfizer serum, and whose body was examined by a coroner. The coroner's report stated that the cause of death was from the Pfizer serum.
The organisers of today's event said that if police had not accepted these charges, the organisers would have conducted a citizens' arrest of Andrew Little under s35 of the Crimes Act 1961.
If you have an adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine, or are affected by the mandates, then you can also be a witness in this case.
You can now report your circumstances to:
https://forms.police.govt.nz/forms/crime-reporting-line
Case number 220203/2237
Flabbergasted
Administrator

For readers of the forum who need some historical and medical background to fight against insane mask mandates in their communities (something that keeps getting worse in my area), I have machine-translated a chapter from a book by a Brazilian physician which reviews studies on the inability of surgical masks to prevent or reduce the transmission of respiratory illnesses.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMUNUu ... sp=sharing (in English, with assistance from my better half)

The chapter was taken from this book:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z2WfvC ... sp=sharing (in Portuguese)

The author may not have wrapped his head around the entire pandemic circus (perhaps because he is hampered by his medical-only spectacles), but his homework may be useful, nevertheless.

Masks were mandated for entirely non-medical and malicious reasons, as I wrote back in 2020.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

During mass, Fr. Daniel Nolan eloquently reviews the long and sad history of unethical scientific experiments conducted on the US population and draws parallels to the current global genetic experiment. I realize it´s not cutting-edge news to the forum's readership, but I am posting it as an example of sober and effective communication to a potentially huge audience.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zUR2HEos3A
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:45 pm During mass, Fr. Daniel Nolan eloquently reviews the long and sad history of unethical scientific experiments conducted on the US population and draws parallels to the current global genetic experiment. I realize it´s not cutting-edge news to the forum's readership, but I am posting it as an example of sober and effective communication to a potentially huge audience.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zUR2HEos3A
I love it, thanks, I have many Christian people around me to show this one to!
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

I second that, Nefilimp. This is a truly fascinating sermon from a Roman Catholic priest, Flabbergasted. I never thought to see such a person give a lecture on MKUltra (among other things!).

Either he has gone rogue (as the Pope is clearly complicit in this and most other global scams, seeing as the Jesuit Order reports directly to him) or this is all part of the show. Either way, it will be interesting to see the Vatican’s response to this maverick.

Edited to add more specifics.
animus

Unread post by animus »

rusty wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:43 am Sorry, I'm late for Christmas...IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE GENOCIDE.....

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1kRBS8NSgXR3/
I found another 9-minute video, this time specifically regarding athletes, published on Facebook by Denislav Eftimov on Januar 17th, titled "В Памет на Стотиците Спортисти жертви на к0wiд V@ксините през 2021-2022" (deepl translation: In Memory of the Hundreds of Athletes Victims of k0wid V@xins in 2021-2022) If you want, you can cross-check the athletes' names in the video with a German website that is listing more than 670 athletes who, since 2021, were reported to have suddenly gotten ill, of which a lot even died: https://ploetzlich-und-unerwartet.net/

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:45 pm During mass, Fr. Daniel Nolan eloquently reviews the long and sad history of unethical scientific experiments conducted on the US population and draws parallels to the current global genetic experiment. [...]
Great speech! But I couldn't help but laugh at the hidden "punch line" at the end of his speech where he literally tells people to not trust THAT entity of authority but instead trust THIS entity of authority. ;) Seems like a genuinely honest person though.

Here is something for the German readers of this forum: This here is BY FAR the best collection of facts regarding the whole Corona Circus. Too bad it is only available in German. It literally contains the full package of uncovering the Covid-19 deception including all necessary sources to back everything up. The author, Corona_Fakten, even goes into history and links to Lanka's court cases and mentions other great stuff. I completely missed out on all that in the last two years. Mostly because I never cared to take a better look into private citizen's telegraphs. I don't have a smartphone or any accounts on social media. You need real life friends for that. :D And I also seldom browse German websites, so it went completely under my radar.
Anyway, link #75 on that page is the great article which I already mentioned in a former forum post.

Link #83 on that page is also quite informative, as it comments on the recent 90th session of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's Corona Investigative Committee. I didn't watch the 6-hour session myself but apparently Dr. Stefan Lanka and Dr. Andrew Kaufman, who were invited for the first time due to people's massive requests to the Committee, were quite mistreated by Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and the committee. Wodarg did not like the "no virus at all" theory and wasn't very keen on listening. The article says that due to unknown technical problems, Lanka even experienced a couple of sudden log-outs of the video chat. This all comes to no surprise to me, as I knew from the get-go that this committee's only purpose was to waste everyone's time by taking the "good guy" position in this whole circus show. But now this committee has publicly exposed itself by resorting to manipulation tactics that we are all familiar with. Based on some viewer comments, people caught on to that. Finally!
For those interested, including the English speakers: Here is a video by Dean Braus who invited Lanka, Kaufman and Dr. Tom Cowan, where they discuss this very 90th session.

Lastly, there is a new two-part documentary out by Marcelina Cravat and Andrew Kaufman titled "TERRAIN The Film - The end of Germ Theory" I haven't watched it myself yet but I was surprised to see on the webpage that David Icke is giving a special intro. I know, he has bad rep on this forum but I for one had to smile when I found out because it means that Doctors and alternative folks are finally ready (or desperate enough) to gang up together for a common goal. In this light, I would also like to mention that I sent my Elixir c5 to the German author "Corona_Fakten" a couple of days ago. No idea who he is but Lanka stated that he's a family man who wants to stay anonymous for understandable reasons. I am not sure if he is going to read my compilation of stuff at all but who knows. I showed him the King-Kong-man picture. If he is intelligent enough to see through the virus deception, he should also be intelligent enough to wake up to the 9/11 deception. I hope...

@Simon: remember my unsent letter that I showed you last year (the one with the long list of recipients)? I actually sent something like that via email two weeks ago. But no reaction so far, neither from any politicians, nor from any student unions. As expected, just silence and ignorance. (Except for the secretary of my old university's student union executive committee who I know personally. Her thoughts about my email were strong enough to reach me telepathically that same evening when I was about to doze off. I guess my email left an impact after all! :P)

//edit:
I found a bitchute link for the documentary. First glance tells me, it's more of a compilation of videochats than a documentary in the classic sense.