The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Italy might be not that special. Soon most European countries will catch on, and why them then? Italy may be only temporarily at the forefront, perhaps not for a long time.

If you remember that screencap from /pol/ I posted early on, Italy might have been forced into this extreme situation to simply run-test the response for western "democratic" countries as opposed to say a dictatorships like China. That's one hypothesis. I wouldn't rule out the simple chaotic aggregation of several elements converging to create this particular scenario (i.e. not everything being planned and faked).

Right now, I am leaning more on some sort of a bioweapon or pathogen deliberately unleashed across the globe (with Italy being one of the victims used as a test-run to tune the response in other western countries); I cannot for now side with full blown fakery, although I am always open to the idea -- and believe me have I tried to make it fit with what I hear from Italy.

You may find it incredibly far fetched, and perhaps I agree with you, but I keep thinking that this virus is, more than anything else, a boomer-killing machine. In european/western countries, boomers are mostly the local "whites". Like them or not, this army of pensioners hold the keys to social stability, local economy, tradition. They are easily manipulable by propaganda, we all know that, but also stubbornly attached to their properties and way of life. Not really "good" consumers. Expensive citizens.

Should the coronavirus keep going, or even coming back to become endemic, and the numbers go up considerably (unlikely, but possible), after the sweep many of the affected countries may find themselves with significantly altered demographics, with political and cultural repercussions it may otherwise require decades to achieve. Think of what it could mean in the US, where the Democratic Party's survival depends on precisely the triumph of a certain demographic versus the collapse of another. But in Italy also, torn apart by immigration as it is, the effect would be very, very considerable.
Just an idea I'm toying with.

[EDIT:] of course vaccines could be at the center of this, but in the sense that after such a big scare, if a vaccine is found, it is likely that it will be mandated to the public - or presented as so essential that people who don't take it won't be able to work or have social life (see the movie Contagion).That of course makes it for a 1) very profitable situation for tptb and 2) very risky situation for everyone else, since who knows what the heck they can put in it. [/EDIT]
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

nonhocapito wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:36 pm
Right now, I am leaning more on some sort of a bioweapon or pathogen deliberately unleashed across the globe (with Italy being one of the victims used as a test-run to tune the response in other western countries); I cannot for now side with full blown fakery, although I am always open to the idea -- and believe me have I tried to make it fit with what I hear from Italy.

You may find it incredibly far fetched, and perhaps I agree with you, but I keep thinking that this virus is, more than anything else, a boomer-killing machine. In european/western countries, boomers are mostly the local "whites". Like them or not, this army of pensioners hold the keys to social stability, local economy, tradition. They are easily manipulable by propaganda, we all know that, but also stubbornly attached to their properties and way of life. Not really "good" consumers. Expensive citizens.

Should the coronavirus keep going, or even coming back to become endemic, and the numbers go up considerably (unlikely, but possible), after the sweep many of the affected countries may find themselves with significantly altered demographics, with political and cultural repercussions it may otherwise require decades to achieve. Think of what it could mean in the US, where the Democratic Party's survival depends on precisely the triumph of a certain demographic versus the collapse of another. But in Italy also, torn apart by immigration as it is, the effect would be very, very considerable.
Just an idea I'm toying with.

[EDIT:] of course vaccines could be at the center of this, but in the sense that after such a big scare, if a vaccine is found, it is likely that it will be mandated to the public - or presented as so essential that people who don't take it won't be able to work or have social life (see the movie Contagion).That of course makes it for a 1) very profitable situation for tptb and 2) very risky situation for everyone else, since who knows what the heck they can put in it. [/EDIT]
Some interesting points there (mentioned above).

In the below video at 6min 30secs, a 67 year old woman who looks like a typical Baby Boomer, says if she was in Milan and hospitalised she would be in the age group of possibly being denied access to resources.
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zea ... RYQAvD_BwE

Edit : Whilst watching that news bulletin above. All the statistics for the Corona Virus appear to come from Johns Hopkins University. Go to their Wiki page and
Johns Hopkins is organized into 10 divisions on campuses in Maryland and Washington, D.C., with international centers in Italy and China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_University
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
tak47

Unread post by tak47 »

Sooo, finally Hollywood (Tom Hanks) tells us what to do:
Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.
My translation:
If you have a cold or feel a bit tired (which is totally normal this time of the year) go and get yourself tested so we can tell you "YOU ARE INFECTED! YOU NEED TO PANIC!"
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9nVasnBNF5/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

WHO IS BEHIND THE CORONAVIRUS HOAX

"On January 11, 2020 Chinese state media reported the first known death from an illness caused by the virus, which had infected dozens of people."
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/timeline- ... d=69435165

"The World Health Organisation (WHO) announced on 11 February 2020 that "COVID-19" will be the official name of the disease."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... s_pandemic

"On 11 March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak a pandemic."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus_disease_2019

So whodunit? I'd guess that WHO dunit. -_-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whodunit
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

And since Corona is now declared by WHO to be a "Pandemic" I think it's good to know what they mean by that. According to this definition seasonal flu can be a pandemic.

"Since 2003, the top of the WHO Pandemic Preparedness homepage has contained the following statement: “An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in several simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness.”6 However, on 4 May 2009, scarcely one month before the H1N1 pandemic was declared, the web page was altered in response to a query from a CNN reporter.7 The phrase “enormous numbers of deaths and illness” had been removed and the revised web page simply read as follows: “An influenza pandemic may occur when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity.” Months later, the Council of Europe would cite this alteration as evidence that WHO changed its definition of pandemic influenza to enable it to declare a pandemic without having to demonstrate the intensity of the disease caused by the H1N1"
https://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/89/7/11-086173/en/

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo7HB-slsm4
https://youtu.be/uo7HB-slsm4
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

tak47 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:29 pm sooo, finally hollywood (tom hanks) tells us what to do:
Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.
my translation:
if you have a cold or feel a bit tired (which is totally normal this time of the year) go and get yourself tested so we can tell you "YOU ARE INFECTED! YOU NEED TO PANIC!"
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9nVasnBNF5/
I don't believe that BS-ers for a second. It's star dazzle for the Masses with a message, "We are just like you.".

Next in the pipeline is Canada's finest Justin T. who just informed the World that his wife has something virus like and will test for Covid-19. The one I am waiting for the most is the "one grin actor" DeNiro to test for viruses, any and all.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

2020-03-13 01_44_47-News and Info __ Italian actor Luca Franzese pleads for help in video showing de.png
2020-03-13 01_44_47-News and Info __ Italian actor Luca Franzese pleads for help in video showing de.png (425.87 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
From https://nypost.com/2020/03/12/italian-a ... ad-sister/

Italian actor appeals to the Internet to get the body of his sister, 47, buried. The story being that she died of coronavirus and funeral homes didn't know how to handle it (how do they handle people dead of AIDS? Ebola? Meningitis? It is preposterous to think that a funeral home should not have a protocol for this.)

How funny that it should be an actor, of all people, to convey such an emotional story.
simonshack
Administrator

W.H.O. IS AT IT AGAIN (11 years on)

History truly repeats itself, folks...

From Wikipedia:
"The 2009 flu pandemic or swine flu was an influenza pandemic that lasted from early 2009 to late 2010, and the second of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus (the first of them being the 1918–1920 Spanish flu pandemic), albeit a new strain."

At the time, two investigators of the so-called H1N1 "pandemic" (Deborah Cohen and Philip Carter) denounced the WHO's blatant collusion with Big Pharma:
The H1N1 pandemic, which will mark its one-year anniversary on June 11, "could, of course, have been far worse," Cohen and Carter wrote. "Planning for the worst while hoping for the best remains a sensible approach. But our investigation has revealed damaging issues. If these are not addressed, H1N1 may yet claim its biggest victim — the credibility of the WHO and the trust in the global public health system."
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/SwineFlu/ ... d=10829940
Here's an extract from a pdf describing Cohen's and Carter's findings:
Conflicts of interest and pandemic flu
WHO must act now to restore its credibility, and Europe should legislate

The world should of course be thankful that the 2009 influenza A/H1N1 pandemic proved such a damp
squib. With so many fewer lives lost than had been predicted [UP TO 2 BILLION DEATHS - ed],
it almost seems ungrateful to carp about the cost. But carp we must because the cost has been huge.

Some countries—notably Poland - declined to join the panic buying of vaccines and antivirals triggered when
the World Health Organization declared the pandemic a year ago this week. However, countries like France and
the United Kingdom who have stockpiled drugs and vaccines are now busy unpicking vaccine contracts,
selling unused vaccine to other countries, and sitting on huge piles of unused oseltamivir. Meanwhile
drug companies have banked vast profits—$7bn (£4.8bn; 5.7bn) to $10bn from vaccines alone
according to investment bank JP Morgan.1 Given the scale of public cost and private profit, it would
seem important to know that WHO’s key decisions were free from commercial influence.

An investigation by the BMJ and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, published this week
(doi:10.1136/bmj.c2912), finds that this was far from the case. As reported by Deborah Cohen and
Philip Carter, some of the experts advising WHO on the pandemic had declarable financial ties with
drug companies that were producing antivirals and influenza vaccines. As an example,WHO’s
guidance on the use of antivirals in a pandemic was authored by an influenza expert who at the same
time was receiving payments from Roche, the manufacturer of oseltamivir(Tamiflu), for consultancy
work and lecturing. Although most of the experts consulted by WHO made no secret of their industry
ties in other settings, WHO itself has so far declined to explain to what extent it knew about these
conflicts of interest or how it managed them.

This lack of transparency is compounded by the existence of a secret "emergency committee," which
advised the director general Margaret Chan on when to declare the pandemic - a decision that
triggered costly pre-established vaccine contracts around the world. Curiously, the names of the 16
committee members are known only to people within WHO

Cohen and Carter’s findings resonate with those of other investigations, most notably an inquiry by the
Council of Europe, which reports this week and is extremely critical of WHO. It concludes that
decision making around the influenza A/H1N1 crisis has been lacking in transparency.

read more at : https://nein-zu-diesem-epidemiengesetz. ... l-2010.pdf
The H1N1 "pandemic" is also known as the "2009 Flu Pandemic".

Eleven years on (2020), WHO is at it again...
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:45 pm How funny that it should be an actor, of all people, to convey such an emotional story.
Yes indeed, my dear nonhocapito - how "funny". I'm quite familiar with this story - as it went "viral" on the Italian internets (mostly on Fecebook) a few days ago.

An actor? Wooh, why a professional actor? Could it be (perhaps, just perhaps...) because the story is complete bullcrap - and was fabricated in order to imprint in the Italian populace the notion that people TRULY DIE with "Coronavirus"? And that it even kills 47-year old people - and not only 80+ year-old geriatrics already afflicted with deadly diseases?

Just a thought, ya know? -_-
simonshack
Administrator

TOM HANKS (and wife) TESTED CORONAVIRUS POSITIVE

Today's announcement of Tom Hanks (and his wife) testing positive for the Coronavirus has to be the ultimate indication/proof of the utter phoniness of this alleged pandemic. Here you can find the official figures/ statistics of the coronavirus "pandemic": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... s_pandemic

Please do some simple maths / statistical calculations using the (constantly updated) figures published in the above-linked Wikipedia page.
So what are the ODDS of these celebrities (not only Tom Hanks but also many other famed sporstmen/politicians/etc) contracting the "coronavirus"?

I will not elaborate on this - but to those who might say "why is this indication/proof of anything?", I can only hope and pray that your gray matter is in good working order. Let me just say that (no offense to anyone in particular) the only "fear" I have these days is that the majority of my fellow passengers on this planet are braindead. I'm sincerely sorry if this statement of mine hurts the feelings of anyone - but at this time (what with Italy being "locked down under martial law") I am pretty much pissed off. And to those who still think that the Nutwork couldn't possibly fake a few hundred coronavirus victims in Italy (although we've long proven that they faked 3000 victims in New York on 9/11 - and hundreds of other fake victims in ALL other similar psyops / "terror attacks" around the world) I say : think again!

Jeff C is certainly NOT braindead :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSP8xEenP88

And hey, Ab of Fakeologist is certainly NOT braindead either: the time has come to JOIN FORCES : http://fakeologist.com/
simonshack
Administrator

CORONAVIRUS DEFEATED !

Does everyone know that the dreadful Coronavirus "pandemic" has already been defeated in China?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jk_YsEGnK8

By Jove, those crafty Chinese are always ahead of us Westerners ! :P

And now the Chinese are afraid of Westerners entering China - as they might bring back the virus to their shores ! :lol:

We truly live in a very, very silly world...
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

Simon dropping them truth bombs as per

I was watching the old Bill Gates Ted talk earlier. He was talking about how it’s not a nuclear attack that we need to be worried about (with obligatory mushroom bomb pic shown) - it’s a virus outbreak that we’re not ready for.

He went on to cite Ebola, as that would have been recent at the time as it was 2015 I think.

Easy to see this whole thing his been planned since before that film Contagion was released in 2011.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

nonhocapito wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:36 pm You may find it incredibly far fetched, and perhaps I agree with you, but I keep thinking that this virus is, more than anything else, a boomer-killing machine. In european/western countries, boomers are mostly the local "whites". Like them or not, this army of pensioners hold the keys to social stability, local economy, tradition. They are easily manipulable by propaganda, we all know that, but also stubbornly attached to their properties and way of life. Not really "good" consumers. Expensive citizens.
Please excuse me for grabbing this to comment on it, this isn't meant to poke at nonhocapito, (especially since the tone has changed even today) but there is a lot of similar commentary going around regarding the coronavirus and I wanted to mention a couple of things.

The US has a post-industrial society and economy. We are a service economy. We have been constructing these large systems to care for aging boomers. You have millions of people who are feeding off of them at this point. They can't be looked at as "useless eaters" unless replacement jobs in some other service sector are created.

As for their political leanings, the idea of 2020 being a virtual election has been floated out into the public sphere in the last few days. It's easier to manipulate THAT than to kill off millions of elderly people.

Personally I think we are seeing some kind of large scale manipulation of the economy. The economy has been stressed so much with this story it can't be ignored.

I'm also seeing talking heads making 9/11 parallels on their social media, example:

https://twitter.com/greenfield64/status ... 3524415488
After 9/11, the same steps to restore America's battered psyche--engagement with others, shopping, travel, regular life--were also economically helpful Today, every public health measure involving social distance; harms the economy. And those least well-off are hurt most.
This is another large scale event, and it isn't cookie cutter like other, smaller hoax events that we have been used to seeing in mass media over the years since 9/11 but there's no question that there are manipulations happening here.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

simonshack wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:50 pm *

TOM HANKS (and wife) TESTED CORONAVIRUS POSITIVE

Today's announcement of Tom Hanks (and his wife) testing positive for the Coronavirus has to be the ultimate indication/proof of the utter phoniness of this alleged pandemic. Here you can find the official figures/ statistics of the coronavirus "pandemic": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... s_pandemic
Tom is starting to make more sense. I posit that Tom got a call in which he was reminded of the pedo charges and how his buddy Wein-stain got 25 yr. That convinced Tom to do some Public Announcement for the betterment of mankind.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Surely these headlines are just a mere coincidence. :D

As the global economy fights coronavirus, “helicopter money” could take off
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/e ... could-take

Helicopters drop coronavirus test kits on the cruise ship held off California coast

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Hel ... 109105.php

Helicopter collects coronavirus testing kits from ill passengers on cruise ship
https://www.wkrg.com/health/coronavirus ... uise-ship/

Military Helicopter in Wuhan | Coronavirus [COVID19]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28yicsBgCd0

Bell’s Sale on Helicopter Sales, Coronavirus, Outlook
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2 ... look-video

Tom Cruise greets security guard with a fist bump amid coronavirus fears as he boards a private helicopter in London
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... fears.html

Coronavirus cases surge in U.S., helicopter flies test kits to cruise ship
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=coronavirus+h ... 9-1&ia=web