The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
kickstones

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by kickstones »

It could be interesting if this #IoApro (#IOpen) movement in Italy takes off, this opposition MP seems passionate about it....
(sorry I don't know how to upload a tweet / video, there is a function and I tried code display, but it doesn't appear to work)

Robin Monotti
@robinmonotti

A very angry Italian opposition MP (@VittorioSgarbi) backs the #IoApro (#IOpen) movement & calls for an insurrection against government restrictions on businesses, he says "Open up, & don't worry, in the end we will make them eat their fines".
The revolution starts tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status ... 9206109184
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kickstones wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:46 am It could be interesting if this #IoApro (#IOpen) movement in Italy takes off, this opposition MP seems passionate about it....
Yes, dear Kickstones - it will be truly interesting to see how this folds out.

Today, many thousands of bars and restaurants (apparently more than 50,000 of them have adhered to the "Gentile Protesta" - the "Kind Protest") will reopen here in Italy - with the expressed intention to REMAIN OPEN indefinitely, no matter what. And this, in spite of the government's decrees that have forced ALL eating & drinking places to close down - since October last year. The promoters of the #IoApro initiative has the support of a team of lawyers who promise to take care of any fines or legal consequences which the bars & restaurants may incur.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I wrote about Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò back in May 2020:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2414336

Two days ago Viganò released another well-written letter about the fraudemic and Bergoglio´s role in it. There may not be anything new in the letter for readers of this forum, but its importance lies in Viganò's high-ranking position in the Church and the fact that, to my knowledge, he is the only prelate speaking out with this level of courage and understanding.
SANITAS CORPORUM SUPREMA LEX

Considerations on the promotion of the vaccine by the Holy See

A few days ago, an interview was broadcast on Canale 5 in which Jorge Mario Bergoglio appeared in the unusual role of sponsor of the pharmaceutical companies. We had already seen him in the role of politician, of trade unionist, of promoter of uncontrolled immigration, of supporter of welcoming illegal immigrants and of philanthropist. In all of these metamorphoses what has always emerged, alongside his capacity to totally remove himself from his institutional role, is the polyhedric character of the Argentine, who, we now discover, is also the promoter of pharmaceutical companies, a convinced supporter of vaccines and a zealous cheerleader of those who for a year now have been using COVID as a means to control the masses and to impose the Great Reset desired by the World Economic Forum.

The fact that the vaccine does not give any guarantee of efficacy but rather can induce serious side effects; the fact that in some cases it has been produced starting from cells taken from aborted fetuses, and therefore is absolutely irreconcilable with Catholic morality; the fact that treatment with hyper-immune plasma or with alternative protocols are being boycotted despite the evidence of their efficacy — all of this means little to the new "expert" who, on the basis of absolutely zero medical competency, is now recommending the vaccine to the faithful while using his sovereign authority to require the citizens of the Vatican to submit to questionable treatment in the name of an unspecified "ethical duty." The bleak Paul VI Audience Hall has been emblematically chosen as the temple in which to celebrate this new sanitary rite, officiated by ministers of the COVID religion in order to assure, certainly not the salvation of souls, but rather the illusory promise of health for the body.

It is disconcerting that, after unscrupulously demolishing no small number of Catholic truths in the name of dialogue with heretics and idolaters, the one dogma which Bergoglio is not ready to renounce is that of obligatory vaccination — mind you, a dogma which he himself unilaterally defined without any synodal process! — a dogma before which one would expect there to be at least a minimum of prudence, if not dictated by moral coherence, then at least by utilitarian scruple. Because sooner or later, when the effects of the vaccine on the population are seen, when they begin to count the deaths it has caused and how many people have been maimed for life by a drug that is still in the process of experimentation, someone will be able to ask those who were convinced supporters of the vaccine to render an account.

At that point it will only be natural to draw up a list of those who, in virtue of the authority with which they are recognized, have convinced their unsuspecting subjects to present themselves for inoculation by the so-called vaccine: self-proclaimed experts, virologists and immunologists with a conflict of interest, mosquito scientists in the pay of Big Pharma, veterinarians with scientific ambitions, government-funded journalists and opinion-shapers, and movie stars and popular singers in disgrace — to which list Bergoglio must now be added as an exceptional supporter, along with the prelates in his entourage. And if today the lack of specific competency does not seem to be a sufficient argument to lead them to at least maintain a prudent silence, at that point their protests of "I didn't know ..."; "I never imagined ..."; "It wasn't my field of knowledge ..."; will be judged only to be a factor that aggravates their offense, as it should be. Stultum est dicere putabam [It is foolish to say, "I thought"].

Of course, in the Bergoglian church de facto concubinage can be legitimized with Amoris Lætitia, to the point that Avvenire speaks today of "LGBT parenting" with the ease of a gender propaganda pamphlet; an idolatrous rite worshipping Mother Earth can be celebrated in Saint Peter's winking at Malthusian environmentalism; the matter for the sacrament of Holy Orders can be modified, conferring ministries on women; the death penalty can be declared immoral while casually keeping quiet about abortion; Communion can be administered to public sinners while denying it to those who wish to receive it on the tongue in order not to commit sacrilege; and access to the classroom can be denied for Catholic school students who are not vaccinated, as has already happened in Ireland. And yet these blatant adulterations of Catholic doctrine — in perfect ideological continuity with the conciliar revolution — are accompanied by the firm and unshakeable profession of faith in a "science" that borders on esotericism and superstition. On the other hand, when you stop believing in God, you can believe anything.

Thus, if for Bergoglio belonging to the one Church of Christ through baptism is ultimately superfluous for the eternal salvation of a soul, the initiatory rite of the vaccine is proclaimed ex cathedra to be indispensable for the physical health of the individual, and as such it is presented as undelayable and necessary. If it is possible to set aside revealed truth in the name of ecumenism and interreligious dialogue, it is likewise not licit to question the dogmas of COVID, the revelation made by the media about the pandemic, and the salvific sacrament of the vaccine. And if with Fratelli Tutti universal brotherhood can be promoted apart from faith in the One God Living and True, no contact is permitted with so-called "deniers" — a new category of sinners to be avoided — who must be punished as heretics by the health inquisition and media excommunication so as to be made a warning to the flock. "If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him in your house and do not greet him," St. John warns (2 John 10). Bergoglio must have misunderstood, and so he greets and embraces abortionists and criminals, but he does not contaminate himself with "anti-vaxxers."

It does not escape us that this scientistic dogmatism — which would horrify the most ardent supporters of the primacy of science over religion — is propagated by those who are not scientists, from "influencers" to Bergoglio, from athletes to Biden, from "experts" to politicians — all eager to put out their arms in front of the television cameras, only to discover from the videos that in many cases the syringe needle is still covered by the cap, or that the inoculating liquid is clear when the vaccinating serum should actually be opaque. These are obviously objections that the high priests of COVID reject with disdain: The mysterium is part of the ritualization of the sacred action, just as the sacramentum accomplishes what it signifies; administering the vaccine with a retractable needle or without pushing the plunger of the syringe serves to dramatize the message that is to be transmitted to the masses of believers. And the victims of the rite, those who for the good of all offer themselves with docility to the mirage of an immunity that not even Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca dare to guarantee, represents the sacrificium, which is also part of the new health religion. On closer inspection, the innocent babies aborted in the third month of pregnancy to produce vaccines really do seem to form a sort of human sacrifice with which to propitiate the infernal powers, in a terrifying parody that only the wicked can pretend not to see.

In the grotesque ceremonial delirium, there is not even lacking the Note of the Sacred Congregation for Divine Worship, which with a total disregard for the absurd even promulgates in limping Latin instructions on how to impose the Sacred Ashes (it is not surprising that Latin too has gone to fry): "Deinde sacerdos abstergit manus ac personam ad protegendas nares et os induit [Then the priest washes his hands and puts on the mask to protect his nose and mouth]." The purification of the hands with detergent and the use of a mask are scientifically useless but symbolically necessary for the transmission of the faith expressed by the rite. And precisely in this we understand how true and valid is the ancient adage of Prosper of Aquitaine, "Lex orandi, lex credendi," according to which the way in which one prays reflects what one believes.

Someone will object, in a pious attempt to avoid the total collapse of the papacy carried out by Bergoglio, that the opinions expressed by him are and remain precisely opinions, and that therefore there is no obligation for the Catholic to submit to a vaccine which his conscience and natural morality demonstrate to be immoral. But the new "papal magisterium" has been made explicit right on Canale 5, just as it was on the plane that the LGBT dogma "Who am I to judge?" was defined, and just as it was in a footnote of Amoris Lætitia that the indissolubility of marriage was denied in the name of pastoral practice. Politicians put out tweets on social media, self-styled experts pontificate in television studios, and prelates preach in interviews: Do not be surprised if one day Bergoglio appears in a publicity spot to endorse electric scooters.

Catholics, illuminated by the sensus fidei that instinctively suggests to them what clashes with faith and morals, have already understood that the role of health care supply salesman is only one of the many parts played by the polyhedric Bergoglio. The only role that he stubbornly insists on not wanting to fill — because of his blatant incapacity, his innate impatience or even through his deliberate choice right from the beginning — is the role of vicar of Christ. Which, if nothing else, reveals the points of reference of the Argentine, the ideology which inspires him, the goals he sets for himself, and the means he intends to use in order to achieve them.

Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop
January 14, 2021
S. Hilarii Episcopi,
Confessoris Ecclesiæ Doctoris
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

It truly is a circus......

Council recruits men with TVs strapped above their heads to walk the streets and warn public not to break Covid lockdown rules

A council have recruited men with TVs strapped above their heads to walk the streets to police lockdown.

The bizarre move saw staff and volunteers pound the streets of Bradford, Yorkshire, with TVs, which weigh 18lbs and have a 19inch screen, hoisted on their shoulders.

They said: 'The iWalkers are just one of many other channels being used to inform residents of the current lockdown.

'The cost has been met from the Government funding for Covid-19 communications.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kdown.html
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Hmm, so that´s where the spiked corona design comes from.

https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics ... blications
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

@kickstones Not sure that's what the nutwork meant by the transhumanism agenda!

Here's a great video from the excellent researcher Hugotalks - as we know, they all sing from the same hymn sheet...

Build Back Better...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgF-5hqaSE
simonshack
Administrator

You can get a 6uild-6ack-6etter sweater for only $22.99 !... :P :rolleyes: :angry:

https://storet-shirt.com/product/build- ... ist-shirt/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

I could post many fakecination videos, but for now this fresh one from my area will do. The head of the municipal department of health is getting a jab with an empty syringe.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A3ECe9 ... sp=sharing

Vaccinations have started all over Brazil, violating every possible guideline on safety and approval procedures. ANVISA (the Brazilian FDA) have washed their hands like another Pilate and issued an approval for "emergency use" with a number of reservations and caveats (expected to be addressed until 28 February) --- an immoral and cowardly thing to do when you know vaccination was made mandatory.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

I saw the following morona vaccination FAQ on social media. As far as I know, it’s based on actual statements from “health authorities” such as the CDC.
– Can pregnant women get vaccinated? No.
– Can children get vaccinated? No.
– If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask? No.
– If we all get vaccinated, can restaurants reopen and people get back to work? No.
– If I get vaccinated, will I be immunized against Covid-19? Maybe. Nobody knows.
– If I get vaccinated, will I be able to transmit Covid-19 to others? Maybe. Nobody knows.
– If all children get vaccinated, can they go back to normal school? No.
– If I get vaccinated, can I stop practicing social distancing? No.
– If I get vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands all the time? No.
– If my grandma and I both get vaccinated, can I give her a hug? No.
– If we all get vaccinated, can people go to theaters and stadiums? No.
– What is the benefit of this vaccination? The virus won’t kill you.
– Can I be sure of that? No.
– If the virus hasn’t killed me yet, why get vaccinated? To protect others.
– So, if I get vaccinated, can other people rest assured I am not infected? No.

Summary:
– The vaccine does not provide immunity
– The vaccine does not eliminate the virus or control the pandemic
– The vaccine does not prevent death
– The vaccine does not prevent contamination and transmission
– The vaccine does not eliminate the need for travel restrictions
– The vaccine does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
– The vaccine does not eliminate the need for mask wearing.
The above was not even written by an “anti-vaxxer”, and all health care workers are pretty much aware of the summary. Still they flock to large vaccination centers like brainless lemmings and share tweets about how overjoyed and grateful they are for being saved (their words).

Conference building turned into mass vaccination center. This week, the show is exclusively for health care workers and seniors. One wonders if they are setting it up in this format (rather than use small local health clinics like they do for other vaccines) for the sake of control and CCTV.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Flabbergasted,

Here's a screenshot from a document published by the FDA's "Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22, 2020"

Source: https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

This BBC NEWS article is well worth reading - as it shows what a massive business this "Covid" vaccine-craze has generated, what with dozens of different types of "vaccines" having been concocted in record time:
"Covaxin and Covishield: What we know about India's Covid vaccines" https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-55748124

In India, we're told, they hope to vaccinate as many as 300 million persons (of its 1.3 billion population) by July this year. And this, in spite of India having lost only 150,000 persons (that is, IF we are to believe the WHO's official Covid mortality data) to "Covid", i.e. 0.0115% of India's population. This 0.0115% compares with the official data of the American CDC related to the recent Pfizer Covid vaccine trials which concluded that 0.6% of the vaccinees suffered SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS (defined by the CDS as "death / or permanent paralysis / or disability).

In other words, a person taking the Pfizer jab in India will see his/her potential risk of death(or permanent disability) increase by 5117% ! Don't trust my maths? See below:

In India, there also appears to be an extra "inconvenience" in store for those people taking the locally-produced Indian "Covaxin" jab...

""Experts say that the vaccinators must caution beneficiaries who have reproductive potential to avoid direct sex with partners from 3-12 months[!!!] after they are vaccinated."
Source: "How Safe Is It To Have Sex After You Take Covid Vaccine? Experts Advise Caution"https://www.outlookindia.com/website/st ... ion/371636

And just when you thought that this Global Covid Psyop could'nt get any sillier (or more obvious)...

"MUTANT SPREAD UK has 77 cases of South African mutant Covid strain as Matt Hancock warns other variants could still be undetected" https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13834078/ ... vid-cases/
glg

Unread post by glg »

Guys, show me ur Vaxxie!
Or post it to social media, it's the new selfie craze we've been waiting for, so so patiently.

Flabbergasted
Administrator

This recent sting video shows Brazilian congressmen celebrating after taking a vote in plenary session. For anyone with two brain cells left, it´s clear that for insiders there is no such thing as a pandemic harrowing the land. If people had not been so severely brainwashed, this video alone would be enough to bring down the entire mask/lockdown circus.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iiMI0d ... sp=sharing

(Not really important, but for the sake of completeness: The lady who refuses to be filmed is infamous turncoat congresswoman Joice Hasselmann. She was recently caught redhanded at fabricating evidence of 'fake news' and employing multiple online identities and crisis actors. She is one of many Brazilian politicians and supreme court judges who can no longer show their face in public)
simonshack
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:33 pm For anyone with two brain cells left, it´s clear that for insiders there is no such thing as a pandemic harrowing the land. If people had not been so severely brainwashed, this video alone would be enough to bring down the entire mask/lockdown circus.
...and of course, the song played by the band is all about social distancing... -_-
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Danish advertisement pushing the nefarious idea that wearing a muzzle is "a return to everyday life". Also note the Zuckerbergish plastic face of indeterminate gender.

Translation: "Welcome back. Now young children can get back to their friends and everyday lives at school."
simonshack
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:54 pm Danish advertisement pushing the nefarious idea that wearing a muzzle is "a return to everyday life".
Good grief... :puke: